Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter fucked her like a jackhammer, hard and fast... real fast.

"Ooooh fuck yes... fuck yesss... mmm oh yeah... I'm fuckin you good miss... I love your cunt... mmmm"

"Mmmmm... faster Peter... faster," cried Dominique when she came up for air. "You're such a good boy... FASTER..."

"Ohh yeah... yesss ma'am," said Peter. "I'd do anything for you miss..."

"Mmmm faster baby... faster... OH FUCKYESSSSS... LIKE THAT," she screamed."OHHHH PETER..."

Holding her hips for leverage he kept up a super-fast tempo, in-out, in-out, in-out, a stroke a second...

Dominique came for the first time then, crying out his name as her orgasm pummeled her body...

"AHHHH YESSSSS... AHHHH YESSSS... OH PETER... DEAR BOY..."

The virile teen kept going, kissing her as he fucked her. Her cunt was flexing against him, he could feel his seed boiling... Mad thoughts began running through his head...

I'm gonna cum in her, he decided. And I'm gonna make her pregnant... and then I'll marry her and we'll live together forever...

"Ohhh fuck miss... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum... of fuck miss... I LOVE YOU..."

"STOP PETER! DON'T YOU DARE!" she yelled. "Take it out... NOW,"

It was as though she had slapped him. The young man stopped dead and, holding his cock in a vice grip to stop his cum squirting, Peter Scorfski pulled out of his teachers lovely cunt.

James Wee took over. The handsomest of the trio slid confidently into her wet inflamed pussy. He'd been watching his friend and was pretty sure he didn't need any coaching. He wanted his geography teacher to think he was the most mature one.

And after James, Brett. Then Peter again... a round-robin of healthy horny boys, fucking her pussy as fast and as hard as they could. And when they started to slow or were going to cum, they were relegated, and another quivering throbbing cock would take its place. She treated them like machines or maybe trained monkeys. Naked monkeys except for long grey socks.

It was James Wee who brought her off the second time. Brett Potter had just finished giving everything he had, just like he did when he ran the hundred meters at school, and James had taken over. The fresh piston did it!

"AHHHHHHH UGGG YESSSS," she screamed, gushing her juices all over James. He kept gallantly screwing her, just as hard as he could - his cock saturated in her sodden cunt.

"AHHHHH YES BABY... AHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS..."

Then a new demand... a new position. She had them all fuck her doggy style. She had them fuck her on the floor.

She had three at once. Straddling Big Pete on his back on the floor and James in her asshole. As Peter's big dong came out, James pushed his in... out-in, in-out, out-in, in-out... slow at first but, as they found their rhythm, faster and faster, out-in, in-out, out-in, in-out, out-in...

"AHHHhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk," she howled.

Jame and Peter's lithe sweaty bodies found their pace and fucked her holes like machines. When she opened her mouth, Brett fed his lovely hard erection right down her neck. Miss Shapiro's lipstick left smears of red over his shaft as he fucked her mouth. She could taste her own cunt...

She lost track of how many times she orgasmed. The years of frustrated celibacy were gone. These boys didn't care she wasn't young and beautiful. They were happy with her just like she was and all wanted to please her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alison and George watched on in wrapped silence. George held the teen's hips as he fucked her, fast or slow, depending on his need. And the teen let him use her, his massive cock was teasing her hot young cunt perfectly. It seemed to touch certain bits on the way out and different parts on the way back in. Gasping tears of pleasure were running down her cheeks...

There wasn't a lot of room. When he pulled back, his butt hit against the back wall of the corridor. Even so, in all the fifty years of his tough unpleasant life, he could never have imagined a woman's body could feel this way. Alison was perfect. Her skin was tight and flawless, molded over muscles and bones like an athlete but she was still super feminine - her small breasts, still captive inside her training bra, were a perfect handful and her perfect peach ass was soft but firm...

He began fucking her faster. Holding her hips firmly he pounded her yielding young body.

Her cunt felt indescribably good. She was wet and hot, moaning when he thrust in and gasping as he pulled out. The perfect round globes of her ass cheeks squashed against his abdomen.

"Mmm... ahhhh, Mmm... ahhhh, Mmm... ahhhh, fuck me M... Mr Carter, fuck meeee, Mmm... ahhhh, Mmm... ahhhh..."

Then he'd have to slow down or even stop... holding himself on the brink of cumming, running his hands over her tits, her stomach, her hips... not wanting the feeling to end...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Dominique was being fucked from behind. Down on her knees like a dog, her legs spread apart and her sweaty overused body flat out on the seat of the sofa. Her big ass quivered like jello as Brett Potter pounded into her like the sprinter he was.

They were fucking her like wild men now, like crazed animals... more and more difficult to control... but it was worth the risk. The sensations they were producing were exquisite.

"Mmmm oooo YESSSSS... faster Brett, FASTER, F... FASTERRRRrrr," she cried. "Fuck me, fuck Me, FUCK ME..."

And he did. The moment Brett started to flag, the boy behind tapped him on the shoulder and took his place, hammering into her hot dripping cunt with the inexhaustible energy of youth.

James began to slow and big Pete took over. Then Brett again. Then James. Then Peter.

Sweat ran down their flushed faces... sweat drenched her body. The two people watching them could smell the sex wafting around them. All three boys were trying to be the next one to bring her off - at the same time trying desperately not to cum. Like George, they would get right to the brink and pull out, taking themselves and their big dripping cocks to the back of the line.

It was Peter's mammoth cock that finally did it. The big cocked boy had her sobbing with pleasure... the teachers cunt was spasming on his prick so nice... he hammered her like a steam train.

Miss Shapiro's grunts and moans got louder and louder until finally, she was howling... This would be the biggest one yet...

Orgasm number five ripped through her body...

"MmmmmmmMMMMMM ooooOOOOOO.... AAAAAAHHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHH.... OH FUCK ME... YESSSSS... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING... OOOO... YESSSS..."

Her body convulsed against his piston cock for a full minute.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alison was going to cum. She couldn't talk, she couldn't think, she couldn't do anything except hold on for the ride and wait for Mr Carter to make her orgasm.

Her body was doing its own thing and she had no control. George's dreamy big cock was sliding into and out really fast... every ripple and vein of that big ugly knobbly shaft teasing and titillating the walls of her inflamed vagina.

She could feel it coming, as inevitably as a wave coming onto a beach. Smaller waves had been splashing on the shore for a while, little cums that drenched his cock like summer rain... but on the horizon, a tsunami was approaching...

"Mr Carter... I'm g..gonna... Mr C...Carter... oh my darling GGEORRRRGGGG..."

"Mmmm oh god yesssss... sweeeeet Alison... let it happen baby," he said and began a series of fast hard thrusts, pushing himself over the edge. The cum in his scrotum bubbled up... that electric feeling of orgasm overwhelmed him...

Tidal waves of pleasure were wracking Alison's body. The big wave hit... then another... and another... they started slamming into her quicker... another wave, bigger than the others and then... and then... the tidal wave rolled over...

George fucked her for the most intense orgasm of her young life. Bliss exploded in her cervix. Intense orgasmic waves, one after the other, radiated up through her body...

She couldn't help but scream...

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH..... AAAAAHHHHH.... AHHHHH... OOOO... Mmmmmffff..."

George put his hand over her mouth, in an effort to muffle the sound...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...but no one in the apartment noticed. Dominique's apartment was loud with howling teenage boys. Their cocks were all erupting at the same time...

She was on her knees, the boys, grunting and groaning, panting with lust, were ranged in front of her, jerking their dicks and fighting for the chance to have her suck them off. Stroking their shafts she took as much as she could down her throat... James, easily... Brett now as well... and even big Pete managed to get the first eight inches down.

In the end, though she just concentrated on the big purple heads as the boys jerked off, sucking and slobbering over them like they were three delicious ice-cream cones.

James jammed his cock down her throat and came... a huge shuddering orgasm wracked his body and crying with pleasure he filled her belly with his jizz.

"Ahhhh fuck yesss Miss Shapiro... Ahhh fuck... take it all... ahhh yeah... yeah... yeah..."

She swallowed desperately as Brett also started to erupt... and then Peter... her favourite as well, both shooting off... Blast after blast of creamy white goo splashed over her face, her tits, her hair.

"FUCK YEAH... OH FUCK YEAH..." "SUCK IT MISSSS" "TAKE THAT... YEAH...N' THAT... FUCK YEAH... FUCKIN' YESSSSS"

Finally, she was covered in gooey thick white sperm, so much it obscured her face. Cum dripped off her nose and chin... it oozed out of her slack mouth... She wiped it from her eyes... coughing and spluttering... hoiking up globules of her student's spunk...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GEORGE GETS OFF

That was the last thing the two voyeurs saw.

George took Alison's hand and led the exhausted girl out of the labyrinth. Left, right, right again, down the stairs and back into his office. The poor waisted kid followed like a zombie.

He sat her down on the big black lounge in his office where she plopped down as if she was drugged. He handed her a cold drink from the water cooler.

"Drink it Ali," he said. " It'll make you feel better."

She wanted to say she felt just fine... better than fine... but she couldn't seem to make words come out of her mouth.

As she sipped the cool liquid she let George move her about like a rag doll. Her panties, that had been around her upper thighs the whole time, he now took all the way off. In a daze she watched him put them to his face and breath deeply just like the three horny schoolboys had done with their teacher's knickers.

He was still rock hard. His immense magnificent erection stood out from his body, pointing at her lecherously.

"Arms up," he said, his voice low and dangerous.

She managed a husky, "Yes sir," and lifted them up in the air.

Her simple training bra had no wire. The stretch fabric was easy to pull up over her head.

George got down on his knees between her legs and, grasping her ass firmly with his big rough hands, pulled her slim tight body right onto his cock... sliding it on until he was buried to the hilt in her nubile young body.

"AHHHHHH YESSS... Oh, Mr Carter..."

Her beautiful tight cunt welcomed his big ugly prick like an old friend. She sobbed happily as he slide it in and out of her, closing her eyes, enjoyed the feeling of his big cock again...

"Ooooh fuckk Mr Carter..." she sobbed. "It feels soooo gooood..."

"I... I'm going to fuck you and then cum in you Ali," he said. "But... but that's okay because I'm infertile. So lots of sperm... mmmm... but... but no babies, okay?"

"Yes... yes... yes... anything... anything Mr Carter," she blubbered.

Taking his shoulders she drew him closer... wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. They were kissing as he fucked her, deep passionate kisses, gasping into each other's mouths as his gigantic prick eased slowly in and out, in and out, in and out...

He didn't take long.

"H... here it comes Ali baby," he gasped.

"Mmm... yes Mr Carter," she said. "Shoot it in... do me..."

"I'm going to... fuck you every day..." he said breathlessly as he hammered away inside her, faster now... faster. "E... every day... after school..."

""Ohhh yesss Mr Carter..." she bawled, squeezing tight and biting his neck. "Every day... whenever you want... oh god, it feels soooo gooood..."

She clasped him tight. She could feel his body tensing...

"Ohhhh yesssss... fill me up Mr Carter..."

It may have been true that George Carter was shooting blanks but ironically he also suffered from an overabundance of sperm. He could tell this load was going to be extreme... even for him. He'd been on the verge of cumming for so long...

He erupted like Vesuvius. His cock shooting load after load into the hot teen...

"AHHHH YESSSSS... TAKE IT ALL... AHHH YESSS YESSSS YESSS..."

Once, twice, three times, four...it kept cumming and cumming. His big ugly cock shot again and again and again... long drawn out gallons of cum that filled her fresh young cunt to the brim and ran over, gushing out over the black leather lounge, running down and pooling on the floorboards.

His body convulsed in ecstasy... So much cum...

All the while the stunningly beautiful redhead looked up at him adoringly.

"I love you Mr Carter," she said as he shuddered inside her. "I love you sooooo much..."

It caught him unaware. Any man who's been in a similar position will know how it feels when you don't feel the same - and George was too old and broken to lie.

"You... you're amazing Alison," he stammered desperately. "My beautiful ginger schoolgirl!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you are enjoying Shady Waters. Please vote and comment below. I really love hearing your thoughts, especially if you have ideas for where the story goes next?