Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 04

Story Info
George and Alison and the model from Hicksville.
7.1k words
4.76
8.3k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

Shady Waters is a reasonably priced stay, especially so close to the city but rent is strictly due on the first of the month! George extracts penalties for those in arrears. All characters are consenting adults over the age of 18.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE COUNTRY GIRL

George and Alison made their way to the central steel staircase then up to level three.

In apartment 3A, across the hall from the school teacher, lived Lucinda Krutze, a truly beautiful twenty-three year old blonde. Originally from a little rural community in the Midwest, Lucinda had come to the big city, full of positivity and plans to make it in the big time.

She wasn't quite sure what she would be but probably a model.

I'm easily beautiful enough, she'd think to herself. Or maybe an actress... or maybe I'll marry some rich sophisticated man and live the good life with other beautiful people...

Her plans may not have been bedded down but one thing she did know for sure - she was sick of country hicks, with their wandering hands and parochial attitudes. She hated the boring little town and she despised her doting parents who treated her like a princess.

She felt she was better than all of them. Someone as beautiful and smart as her, living in that little town, was obviously a mistake. She had a wonderful recurring daydream that there'd been a mixup at the hospital when she was born and her real mom and dad would come and rescue her one day.

On the morning of her eighteenth birthday, she packed all her belongings in the back of her little Prius and was about to drive off when her father stuck his head in the open driver side window.

"Where yu goin' Lucy-K?" he cried, holding the door like he could hold her back. "Yu kaint jus' up 'n go..."

She looked at his pasty round face and oily black hair, his stained black AC/DC t-shirt - too small to cover his beer gut, and of course the accompanying bottle of beer he always seemed to be holding... a drunk ignorant hick who been living on social benefits for as long as she could remember...

...and bouncing up behind him, always just a few steps behind... the dried-up little prune of a woman who called herself Lucy's mother. As sharp as a marble, she thought angrily.

"...and it's your birthday LucyK..." she whined.

Lucinda saw red. All her petty grievances boiled over at once.

"MY NAME IS LUCINDA, YOU MORONS!" she screamed.

Her father fell over landing on his fat ass in the middle of the dusty driveway - his beer pouring out into the dirt...

"... and I am OUT OF HERE... I cannot STAND IT ONE SECOND LONGER...

She drove off laughing at their looks of stunned hurt. No going back there, she thought with a grim little smile.

It would be years before she realized how easily and stupidly she had thrown away their love and support. The world can be a tough place for beautiful spoilt brats.

Lucinda drove into town and withdraw her savings. It wasn't much but she figured it was enough to get her started. She got back behind the wheel and headed down Route 33, leaving her hometown forever.

That was two months ago and things hadn't gone quite to plan.

The little money she had had didn't leave her many choices as far as accommodations went and even at Shady Waters it only stretched as far as the bond and first two weeks rent.

On top of that her striking good looks, that had always got her everything she wanted back home, didn't work so well in the big city. For every modeling job, there were twenty other applicants who were just as gorgeous as she was, but they also had experience... and a portfolio...

Plodding wearily up the stairs after another fruitless morning of job hunting the despondent girl let herself into her unit at about the same time as George Carter and Alison Coleman, his beautiful teen apprentice, found their way along the little hidden corridor to the peephole that looked into Lucinda's lounge room. They slid open the hidden slot and looked through.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Over the years George Carter had the greatest thrills of his life in these cramped corridors. Now he could share it with the stunning, like-minded teenager. The steamy little teeny seemed to enjoy it as much as he did.

The hall they were standing in wasn't even three feet wide so that Alison and George were squashed together - but neither of them minded that one bit. It was more than enough room for the horny couple. Mr Carter's hands were on her already - one hand around her waist the other down her panties stroking and probing through her sparse pussy hair...

Through the peephole, Alison could see a gorgeous blonde wearing a sexy midriff top that she immediately wanted. It had puffy balloon sleeves and the beautiful woman wore it off the shoulders like a gypsy. The sexy top showed off her long smooth neck, high full breasts and tight flat stomach. Her ankle cut blue jeans looked like they had been sprayed onto her perfect legs and butt, a perfect round bum, accentuated by a pair of strappy black high heels...

This is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, thought Alison enviously.

She watched the stunning woman strip off, dropping and leaving her clothes where they fell. Without her dotting mother around to clean up, Lucinda's little unit was a mess. Alison's mom would never have let her get away with that.

The lady threw her purse on the sofa and pulled her top over her head, literally throwing it over her shoulder with no idea where it landed. She shimmied out of her tight jeans, sitting on the lounge to get them completely off, and then just let them fall. Wearing nothing but a lacy, hot pink bra and panties she plopped down onto her sofa with a weary sigh.

"She's very beautiful isn't she Mr Carter?" gasped Alison jealously. "Much more p... pretty than me..."

"Nonsense child," responded George in his gravelly undertone. "You are every bit as beautiful as she is."

He meant it as well. Alison wasn't a model yet but she was going to be stunning in a few years.

"I love that pink she's wearing Mr Carter," whispered Alison in the older man's ear.

"Yes Ali... you'd look great in that," he murmured back as he groped her tits through her training bra. "With any luck, I'll be able to get you those very ones."

"Mr Carter? W... what do you mean?"

"Shhh. Stay here and watch."

And then, without another word, George disappeared into the shadow, leaving the confused teen naked, randy and alone in the secret corridor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lucinda Krutze had had a day to forget. All she wanted to do was get stoned and then cum - in that order.

Reaching behind a pillow she pulled out her sadly depleted stash. The once full plastic bag of quality heads was now down to half a dozen decent joints.

From her hideout in the hidden hallway, Alison watched the beautiful blonde goddess roll a massive stogie. Her stunning body looked amazing in the hot pink lingerie, contrasting perfectly against her glowing brown skin and long blonde hair that fell in ringlets over her shoulders.

Alison didn't know anything about drugs, only as much as she heard at school or seen on TV. Some kids at school smoked weed but Ali always thought they were losers. But when the stunningly beautiful woman lit up the joint and inhaled deeply, holding the smoke in her lungs, Alison wanted to do it too.

She watched the lady's beautiful body relax as the narcotic took effect. Her shoulders slumped, her eyes glazed over and, through a cloud of blue smoke, she smirked at some private joke.

The more she smoked the more she slid down until she had spread out in a most unladylike way, almost slipping off the edge of the sofa.

As always, when she was stoned, Lucinda got desperately horny. Now, as she toked on the joint, she absentmindedly rubbed her pussy. Her lacy pink panties were soon damp with her juices, turning them a dark burgundy color around the crutch.

Alison started rubbing hers as well, studying Lucinda's body enviously. She had never thought she might be gay but now she wasn't quite sure. Mr Carter was starting to make her question everything she knew about herself and this girl was so beautiful...

I'll never have boobs as perfect as that, she thought sadly (when in fact she grew up to have a delectable rack). The girls' figure was perfect swimsuit, page 3 of the Sun, centerfold in Penthouse, Playboy, Hustler, perfect.

The more Lucinda masturbated, the better she felt. Soon the drama and rejection of her day was forgotten. As her body responded to her fingers she even began feeling optimistic.

It's all just a temporary setback, she thought to herself as she pulled the gusset of her sodden knickers aside, simultaneously puffing away on the joint... It's only a matter of time before it all works out...

The teenager hiding behind the wall copied the gorgeous woman as perfectly as she could. Pulling her cotton panties down around her knees she copied what she could see the other girl doing... fucking herself with three... no four fingers...

When Lucinda yanked her pink bra up over her head and threw it over her shoulder, Alison did the same and when Lucinda shimmied out of her hot pink panties Alison copied that as well, dropping her simple white panties on the dusty floorboards.

The model's cunt was as perfect as the rest of her. Like Alison, her sparse neat pubic hair was blonde, but being a little older, the beautiful woman had trimmed hers into a slim curly strip above her pussy like an exclamation mark!

The girls pussy lips were wet and swollen and spread open... To her surprise, Alison felt a strong desire to lick it.

Mmmm, Oh yesss, she thought as she fucked her fingers in and out of her own tight teen cunt. I bet you taste good...

In a sexy druggy haze, Lucinda puffed away on her joint and humped against her hand, blowing thick acrid smile everywhere. A fantasy of some guy fucking her began playing out in her mind... no two guys... mmmmm yesss... two big black guys with big hard cocks...

Back in her hometown, she was the most beautiful woman for a thousand miles. Every man wanted her and vied for her affection, even fighting for her interest. But here a sex toy was the best friend Lucinda had in the world.

Weeks of celibacy had made her so desperately horny... She snuffed out the roach and started hunting around for her dildo, finding it under a skirt that she'd cast off yesterday, the big rubber cock having rolled there after her previous afternoon wind-down.

The beautiful blonde pulled her panties down around her knees and, spreading her shapely athletic thighs apart, drove the big toy into her cunt as far in as it would go... one fast hard urgent thrust... She loved it when guys stuck it in like that.

"OOoooo FUCKKK YESSSS..."

Alison's eyes lit up at the sight of such a marvelous toy. She wasn't complaining naive. She'd been tempted by dildos and vibrators from online stores for as long as she could remember - she just wasn't sure how her purchases would be delivered. There'd be nothing more embarrassing than her mom questioning her about a brown paper package that had come for her in the mail, or worse... having her open it.

I wonder if Mr Carter can get me something like that? she wondered as she rubbed herself... Something thick and long like his cock...

Inside the apartment Lucinda was ramming the vibrator in and out, her perfect body humping up and down on the big vibrating penis. A long continual grown of animal pleasure welled up louder and louder through her full red lips...

"MMMM...Ohhhh fuckkkk YESSSSSSS..." she cried happily. "Ooooooo fuckkkkk YESSSSSS..."

She ploughed the big toy in and out, faster and faster, rubbing her clit with her other hand, building herself to her orgasm. Her dream men were fucking her in both her holes now...

...and then there was a knock on the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COLLECTING THE RENT

Lucinda froze, the big dildo still buried in her cunt. She knew immediately who it would be. She was three weeks in arrears on her rent.

"Are you home Miss Krutze?"

Behind the wall, Alison held her pussy like she was going to pee. It was Mr Carter all right.

The lady with the dildo sat dead still... her mouth open, looking over her shoulder at the door.

She's thinking if she's quiet Mr Carter will go away, thought Alison to herself.

"Miss KRUTZE?"

He was louder this time and still Lucinda did nothing. Then to both Lucinda and Alison's horror, there was the sound of a key in the lock. The door opened and George Carter walked in. He had taken the time to get dressed and Alison thought how very handsome he was in his Shady Waters uniform.

In a panic, Lucinda jumped to her feet and grabbed the first thing that came to hand to cover her naked body... a wet towel from her shower that morning that she'd tossed over the back of the sofa...

"Ah, good morning Miss Krutze," said George with a big smile. "I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time?"

"GET OUT," screamed the girl, hastily tucking the towel around her boobs. "YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE IN..."

George had an instant and painfully hard erection. The young woman was stunning. Her gorgeous figure was so precariously covered...

"Ahh... well now... technically I can. You see I was thinking you may have left. Under those circumstances, I have every right to check."

All her life Lucinda had used her looks to get what she wanted from men. Even though she was seriously stoned at that moment she was pretty sure she could manipulate this ugly little toad man...

"I... I... can assure you I have not left Mr Carter," she said seductively, looking him in the eye. "As you can see I am very much here!"

Swaying a little, she put her hands on her hips and struck a pose that never failed to make men drool... all long legs and breasts...

But George ignored her.

"Is that smoke I can smell Miss Krutze?" he asked - his nose in the air like Smokey the Bear. "Is that marijuana smoke?"

"... I... I... was just..."

'You do realize young lady,' he said hotly, "that this is a non-smoking apartment. There is NO SMOKING of any kind!"

"Chill out Mr Carter. It's... it's not a big deal man," she said, in a casual tone she didn't feel. "I can easy air it..."

The young woman walked to the rusted shut aluminum window and tried to slide it open... not realizing that her towel didn't cover her at the back...

George (and Alison, hidden behind the wall) watched Lucinda's glorious bare arse wiggle from to side as she tried to slide the window open... the two perfect orbs of her butt cheeks moving up and down, sliding past each other like the moving parts of a perfectly made Swiss clock...

"It's an awful habit," he continued, licking his lips and groping his cock through his pants. "The way you kids these days treat your lovely young bodies... it's a crime!"

Lucinda felt the situation falling from her grasp.

"It's stuck Mr Carter," she said desperately. "I can't budge it..."

"I am perfectly within my rights to take the cost of airing those cushions and carpet out of your bond..."

Turning back to the caretaker, Lucinda found George gripping a large erection through his light gabardine slacks. Under normal conditions, the beautiful girl would have said something... or screamed... but now she couldn't quite focus. She was just too out of it...

"I'm here is to pick up your rent," he said as he fondled himself. "You seem incapable of coming to reception so here I am... giving you the benefit of the doubt!"

"Gosh! Is it that time already Mr Carter?" she began lamely, swaying a little. Her ability to bullshit had completely left her. "Well, you know, I'm afraid I'm still a little short..."

The look of disappointment that fell like a veil over Mr Carter's face made her reel. She was in no condition to be having this conversation. She could see his patience was wearing thin and, if she didn't play her cards right he would kick her to the street. And then what would I do? she thought desperately.

"Now Miss Krutze..." he began sternly...

"...Please Mr Carter, I know I've got a bit behind..." and then the stunning creature started to giggle.

"A bit behind!" she snickered and slapped her arse. "I've got a bit behind..."

"You find this funny do you?" he said, his voice deadly and quiet.

"Oh no, no, no... no... I was making a joke... about my butt... my... my bottom..."

"This is not a charity institution young lady," he continued sternly.

He wasn't looking at her face but staring at her boobs and holding his big cock unashamedly, obviously unconcerned what she thought. He was squeezing and rubbing it and she couldn't help but stare.

It can't be real can it? she wondered. He must have a salami down there...

"I'm afraid that if you do not have your rent. I'll have no alternative but to ask you to leave..."

"Oh no please, please," she begged. "I just know I'll get something soon..."

He watched tears welling up in her pretty blue eyes.

"I just don't know what to do," she sobbed. "It's all so complicated..."

"Now, now Miss Krutze," he said gruffly. "There's no need for tears. How bad is your situation?"

"Oh Mr Carter, it's terribly, just terrible," she cried, burying her beautiful head in her hands. "I don't have any money at all and I can't seem to find any work...any proper work..."

"Proper work?" he asked, taking the opportunity to step in closer.

"Yes sir... I'm a model you see... or an actress..."

"Yes, I can see that," he said, taking another step closer. "You're certainly very beautiful... but beautiful doesn't pay the rent now does it Miss Krutze?"

She just blubbered, not even reacting when George put his hand on her bare shoulder.

"Oh now, look at you," said Mr Carter kindly. "There's no need for this. I'm sure we can come to an understanding. You'd like that wouldn't you Lucy? Can I call you Lucy, sweetheart?"

Lucinda hated that name but the close proximity of another human being, even her ugly old landlord, was having an effect on her stoned, sex-starved mind. As if by magic her tears dried up and she found herself indescribably horny again. Her stoned mind was sending signals to her pussy that she had no control over. She started panting...

"I have some authority to provide you leeway Lucy. I often provide alternative payment methods for several of the residents here at Shady Waters... I guess you could call it a mutually beneficial relationship. I can help you if you will help me. A pretty girl like you wouldn't ever have to pay rent again. Now that'd be good wouldn't it?"

She couldn't believe what was happening. The sober part of her brain was telling her to scream at him and tell him to get out but her mind was an emotional roller coaster...

The man's cock was so big. It filled the front of his pants like a tent... a gigantic sausage he'd stuffed down there. Lucinda found her mouth was so dry she was having trouble swallowing.

In a daze she watched him unbuttoning his shirt. His disgusting hairy belly bulged out. Now he was unbuckling his belt...

She tried to be nonchalant... "You... you can call me anything you want," she said quietly. "Whatever floats... floats your boat..."

"Well that's fine, thank you, Lucy," he said as he dropped his pants.

"I don't care what you fucking call me," she said. Jeeezuz... it's real...

"Mmm... okay... maybe I could call you Slut?" he said, as he pulled his underpants down. "Or maybe you'd prefer Cunt? What do you think?"

Before Lucinda's stoned gaze her ugly landlord's amazingly gigantic cock reared up shamelessly from his crotch, a great long piece of throbbing muscle. The ugly toad started stroking it, a two-handed method that she couldn't tear her eyes from...

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers