Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are... are you going to... to jerk off on me for the r... rent?" she asked huskily.

"Mmmm maybe," he grunted as he slowly stroked himself. "You're... you're really beautiful after all..."

Lucinda found she liked the idea. She liked it a lot. "You're fuck... fucking disgusting," she gasped staring at the massive piece of throbbing gristle. "You're a pig... a fat ugly pig..."

"Now now, I don't see any reason we can't be a little flexible. The city is big and cold and full of monsters Lucy. Mmmmmm... You can stay here, just let old Mr Carter collect his rent a diff... different way... that's not such a b... bad idea is it"

"N... no... I suppose not..."

He stepped right in close and tore the towel away from her perfect body. Instinctively Lucinda tried to cover herself with her hands, an arm over her tits, a hand over her pussy...

"Ahh now, that's no good Cunt," said George. "Do... do you want free rent or not?"

"You're f...fucking disgusting," said Lucinda, but she put her hands by her side. "Is... is this enough? Do I get to stay here for free now?"

George jerked off happily for a few minutes, looking the goddess up and down, from her long brown legs, her neatly trimmed blonde pussy, slim waist, the full ripe dip of her 34DD breast... her figure was stunning.

Behind the screen Alison was doing the same, gasping in pleasure at what Mr Carter was doing... manipulating the beautiful girl to his will. She was desperately jealous but it was so exciting...

Finally, George couldn't keep his hands off her. When he reached out to feel her fabulous tits, his huge hard erection slapped against her belly.

"Oh.. oh... what the fuck are you doing?" she panted - but she wasn't fighting him off. She closed her eyes and she bit her bottom lip...

"Mmm... just a little feel, Slut," he groaned. "That's not too much to... to ask, is it? mmmmm oh fuck yessss... a bit of a feel for free rent?"

He groped her tits and then ran his shaking excited hands down her arms... to rest on her hips...

He pulled her close, his hands over her back, her neck, her arse. From over the beautiful woman's shoulder, he looked straight at where he knew Alison was watching him through the peephole. A wide lecherous grin split his ugly frog face and he winked.

He spun the beautiful woman around, so his apprentice could see Lucinda's front, and him sawing his giant cock back and forward between her legs.

"Oh godddd nooooo," sobbed Lucinda. "You... you didn't say any... anything about s... sex..."

"This... this isn't sex you... you stupid C... Cunt," stammered George. "Sex is inside..."

The truth was, Lucinda was so hot she couldn't think straight. The horrible little man was teasing her body mercilessly. Without thinking she spread her legs and put her arms on the wall in front of her. The landlord's massive ugly dick was rubbing her cunt just so right...

Just like he does with me, thought Alison jealousy, as she rubbed her own horny pussy.

The truth was Alison wasn't really sure who she was jealous of. She loved Mr Carter's cock but the idea of licking the beautiful blonde model's pussy was so tempting...

She watched Mr Carter run his hands all over Lucinda's body, cupping and weighing her perfect breasts, stroking and fingering her pussy... Behind the timber paneling, Alison fucked herself and watched the bizarre scene play out.

"Oh god I hate you," cried Lucinda. "Surely this is enough for... for one free week?"

"Almost slut, almost, but not quite..." muttered George.

He pushed the gorgeous model roughly down onto the carpet, right in front of where his young accomplice was hiding. Alison could see Lucinda on all fours, her long blonde hair hanging down... The girl was frightened and wild looking, like a cornered animal...

"What are you doooooing?"

"Shhhh," said George as he got down on his knees between her legs. "Be quiet now...spread your arse. I want that lovely cunt spread open..."

"Oh no please no," she sobbed, but she hunkered down and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"What... what are you gonna dooooooo?" howled the beautiful blonde, her gorgeous face pressed flat on the carpet...

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna fuck you Slut girl," said George, aiming the big purple knob between her legs. "I'm gonna fuck you as payment for your rent..."

"Ohhhhh noooo" she sobbed.

"Oh yes yes yesssss whore," he said and, gripping her hips, drove his massive shlong into her.

"AHHHHHHHHHH..."

"Oh yesssss cunt," he said. "It's big isn't it?"

"AAAAHHHHHH... AAAAAAAHHHH..."

Lucinda screamed each time he forced it in.

"You're a MONSTER," she screamed. "I HATE YOU... FUCKING CREEP..."

"Mmmm, ooooh yesssss Lucy Slut... mmmmmmm..."

She screamed and cried the whole time he fucked her and the more she complained the hotter George got. Fucking this beautiful woman was incredible but degrading her was fantastic.

Lucinda had never felt anything like the feelings she had at that moment. She had never been fucked like this. The awful man's gigantic cock felt like it was tickling her tonsils, filling her quite completely. That alone would have been enough for her to orgasm but being used like she was a piece of meat... oh god... that was the best...

"YOU'RE A PIG... A DISGUSTING ANIMAL," she shrieked as George pounded into her. "AAAAHHHHHH... AAAAAAAHHHH..."

"Mmm... Mmmmm... yes Cunt... MMMMM... LIKE THIS... like THIS... MMMMM..."

Alison watched in disbelief, frigging her pussy in a blur. It was going on and on. The look and the beautiful blonde's face was pathetic... kind of like she hated what he was doing to her but also loving it...

The hot little teen was right. Lucinda screamed her hatred at her attacker but also knew she was going to cum. The disgusting man's huge cock was tickling and teasing her in ways she'd never felt before. It was indescribably good...

"Oooooo you BASTARD... OOOOHHH YOU... YOU FUCKKKKING BASTARD..."

George laughed as she cursed him. "HA HA HA... you stupid CUNT... You know you're lovin' it..."

Alison saw the moment when Lucinda's beautiful face momentarily morphed into ugly. Her eyes rolled back in her head so they were all white, her mouth fell open like an imbecile, drool dripping onto the carpet...

A deep low groan of pleasure became audible from deep in her diaphragm... building and building... louder and louder...as Mr Carter pounded into her from behind, doing her like a dog...

"mmmmmm... aaaaaaaaaa... MAMAMAMAAAAAAAA... AHHH... AHHHHHH.... AHHHHHHHHHH..."

Mr Carter lost control and went off inside her spasming pussy... squirting and squirting and squirting that lovely big load that he had...

"AHHHHH YESSSS... TAKE IT CUNT...AHHH... YESSS... YESSSS... YESSSS... FUCKING WHORE SLUT CUNT...."

That should be mine, thought Alison as she quietly orgasmed all alone in her cramped hidey-hole. Tears of frustration rolled down her cheeks as her superb young body spasmed like she was having a fit. She squirted her juices onto the dusty floorboards, mixing in with George's big pools of old dried spunk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GEORGE CARTER'S PLAN UNFOLDS

George found Alison waiting for him back in his office. The beautiful teenager was still naked, standing all forlorn in the middle of the room. Tears were leaving runnels down her dusty elfin face.

"Do you still need me Mr Carter?" she said, trying to be brave and grownup. "Or do you...do you want that other lady? She's so beautiful... I understood if... if (sob) you don't... (sob) want me anymore..."

George's wide smile split his ugly frog face in half. His manipulation was working perfectly and Alison was now his to do with as he pleased.

"You're a silly girl," he said as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down, fastidiously folding them over the back of the office chair.

Alison groaned under her breath at the sight of his gigantic prick. His inhuman powers of recovery meant he was hard again. The mammoth erection reared up as big as ever, sticking up between his legs like a baby's arm holding an apple. How could he be that hard when he'd just cum so much?

"Sit down girl," he directed, "and spread your legs. A good fuck will make you feel better..."

"Yes-sir, yes-sir..." she gasped as she took up her position. She sat down with her butt on the edge of the lounge and spread herself wide...

My beautiful man is going to fuck me, she thought happily. He still wants me...

George wanted her alright. He wanted the gorgeous little spunk bucket completely in his control and fucking the blonde bitch in front of her seemed to have sealed the deal. His depraved mind was working overtime as he considered how he would use Alison's jealousy and lust to his advantage.

When he took off his shirt and draped it over his pants he was naked as well, his flabby, white, middle-aged body contrasting sharply against her slim athletic one. Then, moving with unusually supple grace for such a chunky man, he lowered himself down onto his knees, right up between her legs. Positioning the baseball sized head of his cock at the shadowy opening of her tight wet twat, he slid his massive erection into her.

"I was... mmmm... I was just.... ahhhh yesss... collecting rent..."

"AAAHHHH oh yesssss Mr Carter..."

Alison gripped his arse cheeks and sobbed happily as he fucked her. His wonderful cock felt so good.

"Ohhh Mr Carter... ohhh yesssss... I was so jealous... I don't want to... mmmmmm... share you..."

Despite himself, the cold calculating man was touched. This beautiful redheaded goddess was very special.

"I fuck our guests when... whenever I can baby," he grunted as he pumped in and out. "It... it's just what I do..."

Alison looked down at his gigantic cock sliding relentlessly in and out of her. It went in so deep she couldn't think... the feeling was so exquisite, all her arguments about her feelings for him and wanting him exclusively were fading as the ribbed and gnarled monster tickled the walls of her cunt so nice...

"I... I... I just thought that if you had me... mmmmm... there's no re... reason to... to..." "Aren't I... I should... should be enough... mmmm...'"

...but the big cock made her lose her train of thought.

"You mustn't worry about... ahhh... such things child... just enjoy the ride..."

And of course, he was right. He fucked her long and slow, all the way out and all the way in, all the while gauging her enjoyment. He loved making her cum as much as he enjoyed getting himself off.

"Ohhh god... it feels soooo gooood... I love you Mr Carter... mmmmmm... I love you sooo much..." she sobbed. "Why... how... how... does it feel sooooo gooood?"

"Well know baby," he lecture as he ground back and forth. "At... the back of your... mmmm... lovely lovely cunt is your... mmmmm... G -spot. That's this bit..."

The caretaker drove in and out several times at a particular angle...

"AAAHHH...oh YESSSSSS..." cried the girl.

"Yesss... you like that don't you baby?" he groaned. "It... its an extension of you...mmm clitoris you see... mmmm... feels nice doesn't it?"

"OOooo fuck... oH FuCK... FUCK ME... mmmm FUCK ME..."

"This makes lots of women.... mmmm... plenty of woman cum... mmmm... eventually..."

"Ohhhh Mr Carter... oh... OHHH...OH... oh yesssss"

"...yes baby... it's good, isn't it? Mmmmmm... oh fuck yes... it's so nice... mmmmmm..."

"Ahhhh... oh fuck me, Mr Carter... Fuck me... oH... OH... OHH..."

"...but what loads of woman never find... mmmmm... mmm..." he went on, teaching her anatomy as he fucked her "...is this!"

The big man lifted her hips slightly and directed his colossal cock just a little lower... a slightly deeper angle...

"AHHHHHH OH MR CARTER... WHA?... WHAT?...WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

"MMMM oh yesss," he moaned. "This bit is... this bit is... mmmmm... your A-spot baby... it always makes you cummmm... cum... come on Ali... cum now... NOW... NOW..."

Technically known as the anterior fornix erogenous zone, this pleasure point is located deep inside the vagina between the cervix and the bladder. It was the spot George was probing against...

Alison's eyes closed and she gripped his arms, tossing her head from side to side. He knew this was going to make her cum very soon... He increased the pace a little... in out, in out, in out...

"That's right... beautiful girl... mmmmm oh fuck... squeeze you pelvic flooooor..."

Her slim body arched off the black leather as the massive orgasm ignited in her cervix...

"AAAAAA YESSSSS... OH YES MR CARTER... MMMMM... OH FUCK I LOVE YOOOO..."

She threw her arms around his ugly face and kissed him as she bucked her slim tight body against him, squeezing his giant prick so nice... George found himself responding - kissing being way more intimate than fucking to the degenerate wanker.

"Ahhh... Ahhhh OH FUCK.... good girl... OH FUCK... OH YESSSSS..."

He pulled his cock out of her and sprayed her slim sensual body with cum, all over her cunt and upper thighs, up over her belly, the yummy swell of her budding breasts and over her face... splat... splat... splat... splat...

"AHHHH YESSS... YESS... YESSSS... yesss..." on and on until he was empty again. And even then, just seconds after he'd shot his load, deep inside his unusual body the overworked machine in his vas deferens was already producing sperm again.

"There now Ali," he gasped, getting to his feet. "That should... should keep you for a while..."

"Mmmm.. yum... (slurp slurp slurp)."

The gorgeous young nymphomaniac looked stunned. She was lying back on the leather, licking her lips and slurping down all she get reach with her tongue, then scrapping it off her tits and belly and licking her fingers...

"Do you feel better dear?" he asked.

"I'm a... I'm a..." Alison couldn't quite form words.

"Huh, you're a funny girl," he laughed. "You mustn't worry you know... I think your splendid... simply splendid."

When Alison got to her feet she felt lightheaded. She fell against the older guy, wrapping herself around him.

"I... I was so je... jealous Mr Carter," she said groggily. "But I'm much better now..."

Her lithe cum covered young body wormed in against him, smearing him with his own cum.

George took the opportunity to press home his advantage.

"You like making me happy don't you sweety?"

"I love you sooo much Mr Carter," she said, holding him close, smelling his strong manly smell. "I'd do anything for you... anything at all!"

"...and you love fucking as well don't you baby?" he asked. "You love a big cock inside you?"

"Ohh yes, Mr Carter... more than anything... your big cock feels so good... I cum and cum and cum...!"

"Well know Ali, I'd love to see you fuck some other nice cocks. Would you like that baby?"

She hesitated for the briefest moment...

"I don't know about that Mr Carter... they wouldn't have one like yours..."

"I know, I know sweety, but I'd like to watch you get screwed by other fellas... I want to jerk off behind the walls and watch them use you..."

"I... I... guess so Mr Carter," she replied slowly. "If that's what you'd really like..."

"It's what I really want Ali. There are some visitors coming here to Shady Waters... fellas far from home that'd just love to fuck you. Would you do that for me baby? I'd really like it if you did..."

"Yes, Mr Carter... if you want me to. I think I could do that..."

"We'll know, that's supper Ali," he said. "Thank you Ali. You're a very good girl," he said condescendingly, holding her close and kissing the top of her springy red hair.

She sighed happily against his chest. "Yes Mr Carter," she said happily.

"Are you ready for another adventure? The newlyweds in 3D are really worth seeing... would you like to do that? I'll fuck you some more if you like?"

"Yes... yes please Mr Carter," she said huskily, like a junky who was getting a fix for free. She'd do anything to get his magnificent dick inside her.

"Good... good... yes... Mr and Mrs Wilkes. Have you seen them about?"

"Yes, I think so... is he the guy who looks like Hugh Jackman?"

"That's him - and his wife is a super sexy piece of arse as well. They fuck just about all day, every day. They could be fun?"

"Oh yes, I'd like to see them naked... let's do that and Carter..."

"And there's Norman and Chan in 1B... They're always jerking off... Would you like to watch that afterwards?"

Oh yesss," she hissed excitedly. "I know those guys... I'd love to watch that.."

"Well, all we need are your bra and panties. Where are they baby? You know the rules Ali... we must wear our underwear."

The devastated look on Alison's face was priceless.

"Oh, Oh no Mr Carter... I've left them at 3A... outside Miss Krutze's place... Can I just go like this?...please?...just this once?"

He looked at her adorable upturned face and flashed her a wonderful wide smile that made his ugly frog face momentarily handsome.

"Don't worry. Maybe you can try these?"

George lifted up his neatly folded pants and from his back pocket, pulled out the sexy hot pink lingerie that Lucinda had been wearing.

"Oh Mr Carter..." she gasped. "You remembered..."

"She didn't even notice I'd taken 'em. Her apartment is a pigsty," he said. "Let's try them on..."

Getting down on one knee he held the panties out and the beautiful teenager, holding his shoulders for balance, stepped in. They fitted perfectly. The elasticized high waisted panty sat above her hips and disappeared up into the cleft of her perfect peach bum.

The bra could have been a problem though. Lucinda had a larger bust than Alison by several sizes. Thankfully the lacy fabric was stretchy like the knickers. George played with the straps for a minute and then announced he was done.

"Mmmmm... I love it Mr Carter... the fabric feels so nice. Do I look good?"

"Like a sexy angel Ali," he muttered fondly, taking his cock in his hands.

The teenager was ravishing. The hot pink floral lace somehow made her perfect body even more alluring and the hot pink was fiery against her curly red hair and olive skin...

"It feels very sexy Mr Carter, not super shiny and feels so soft... especially in-between my arse cheeks..."

She spun around to show him and his cock, which had been growing, popped up into its full fourteen-inch length... He had a hell of a time getting it into his Y-fronts.

"I think you're ready to go, my dear," he said, in a mock English accent. "Shall we?"

"Why yes," she giggled. "I believe we should."

He offered her his hand like they were going to a ball and the next to naked couple stepped through the little hatch that clicked closed, leaving the office empty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the rest of the day, George and Alison stayed in the dusty hidden passageways. The Gods of Voyeurism must have been watching over them because, after they watched the Wilkes's do their thing for a while, they timed it perfectly to catch the two boys in IB. Mr Carter filled her cunt up with cum twice more and by mid-afternoon, Alison was exhausted.... happy but exhausted.

"We need to get you home Ali," he said, as he pulled his massive dong out of her. "You've having a sick day remember. We need to get you back to your sickbed."

They made their way back to Alison's bedroom with enough time to have another shower together. The hours they had spent in the dark had left them covered in filth - sweat and dust had turned to smears of wet sludge that covered their bodies from head to toe. Finally, George tucked his sexy teenage fucktoy into bed and left just before 4pm. Orville could have walked in anytime.

They shouldn't have worried. The furthest thing from young Orville Coleman's mind was the health of his supposedly sick sister. All he could think about was fucking Mrs Carter again.