Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 07

Story Info
Hot summer days leave everyone hot and bothered.
10k words
4.69
7.6k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you loyal followers and welcome new readers. While all of the Shady Waters tales are for voyeurs, there are also a hodgepodge of other genres. In this chapter, there are incest and lesbian themes. I hope you enjoy the continuing story. All the characters are consenting adults over the age of 18.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUMMER

Days turned to weeks and months and suddenly summer hit like an atom bomb. Two cool wet weeks gave way to burning hot days that caught everyone by surprise. Everything and everyone was steamy hot.

The grass seemed to grow as you watched it and, in the willow trees down near the river, cicadas were doing their 'chicka, chicka, chicka' dance from early in the morning to well after sundown.

For once George had actual work to do... and he hated it! There was no time to do any of the things he liked doing - like lurking in the hidden corridors of the hotel, jerking his great big cock as he watched some hidden depravity, or fucking Alison Coleman... his sexy teenage slave.

He'd finally got the hotel's pool up to scratch, but it had been a tricky job. He had stupidly turned the pump off during the colder months in an attempt to save money but his scheme backfired and he'd had to spend a small fortune on chemicals and maintenance to turn the green syrup in the big lagoon-shaped pool into swimmable water... but at least that job was done.

Then there was the hotel's air conditioning. Several of the hotel's units had decided to fail at the same time and the affected residents were howling at him to get them fixed. Their demands were making him tired and irritable.

To make matters worse Alison was hanging around trying to be helpful but his beautiful receptionist was nothing but a distraction. When she was around it was difficult to concentrate on anything, let alone working out why Mrs Garrett's aircon unit wasn't oscillating.

Right at that very moment, the slim sexy redhead was wearing one of his old Shady Waters work shirts. The logo on the breast pocket made it a cute uniform for the young apprentice. It draped down just past her hips... at miniskirt length so she could wear it like a dress. She had her swimming costume on underneath but, with those long legs disappearing up underneath it was really easy to imagine she was naked under there... and George had a very vivid imagination.

She looked so hot... but old Gladys was standing behind him asking stupid suggestions and making ridiculous suggestions. He couldn't even take a break to fuck the delicious teen!

"How long is this going to take Carter?" said the cranky old woman. "I have bridge club here at four! Will it be fixed by then?"

"Yes ma'am," he grumbled.

"I don't know why it broke down anyway. These units are pretty new aren't they? Still under warranty?"

"Yes ma'am, no ma'am," he muttered, as the young girl, standing behind the old lady, flashed him a dazzling teasing smile and licked her ruby red lips...

The frustrated man couldn't take it anymore. When Gladys went off to make a cup of tea he took Alison aside. "You'll have to go Ali," he whispered. "I can't think what I'm doing when you're around."

"Can't you spare five minutes Mr Carter?" she begged. "I need you really bad..."

She sounds like a drug addict, he thought happily.

"You'll have to wait little slut," he mumbled. "Go on... get moving..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BY THE POOL

The situation was frustrating for Alison as well. During these school holidays, she'd hoped she and Mr Carter could fuck a heap more... not just after school, but all the time. There was no reason why not because the big man could cum and then cum again pretty much straight away... but he was working all the time and his magnificent cock was impossible to get out.

Alison walked out in a huff and made her way to her bedroom. On the wall opposite her bed, she clicked the little hidden lock and slid open the hidden door. Without a backward glance, she headed into the warren of secret passages.

If Mr Carter is too busy for me I can entertain myself, she thought angrily. There's plenty of cock in this hotel.

There were loads of options for the horny teen. The newlyweds in 3D... or the two boys in 1B... but she really wanted to find her brother.

Ever since she'd seen her big brother fucking old Mrs Etherege, Orville had become her darkest, most depraved fantasy and she'd started stalking him. She hadn't even told Mr Carter about how she felt - and she told him everything.

She'd found he was always in one of three places...

The first place was Mrs Etherege's, unit 2A. She loved watching him fuck the old lady. He was rough with her, doing anything he wanted... just getting his rocks off... but the old woman seemed to love it. By the time he was finished with her he reduced the old lady to a blubbering mess...

She looked through the lounge room slot, the bedroom slot, and the bathroom slot (Orville loved soaping up the old woman's big tits)... but he wasn't there.

The more likely place to find him would be the Carter's apartment. These days Orville spent just about all his spare time with Petunia Carter.

Up until recently, Petunia had been a dead root. Her brother used to fuck the unconscious drunk while pretending she was wide awake. It was so sexy watching him fuck her, kissing her, and talking to her like she could hear him. And the slut would orgasm as well... often a few times.

These days she was sober and it seemed to Alison that Orville and the older woman were in a pretty serious relationship. They fucked each other even more now - doing stuff that Alison loved to watch - as well as a lot of time talking and kissing - like in a real relationship.

Whether it was Mrs Etheridge or Mrs Carter, Alison enjoyed watching both versions of her brother. He was like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...

But he wasn't at either lady's place.

Then he has to be in his room, she thought confidently.

Like all men, especially young men, Orville spent a lot of time masturbating. Alison loved watching him fucking but watching him jerk-off was the best... his cock was breathtaking.

She'd had several enjoyable interludes looking into Orville's bedroom. Her big handsome brother would either stretch himself out on his bed with his cock in his hand or surf porn on his computer. The lube on his massive dick would splash about with a wet, shlock, shlock, shlock sound and she'd rub her horny pussy in time with his jerking... inventing dreamy scenarios where he would be fucking her with that lovely big dong... blowing his wad inside her instead of wasting it on the floor... or his chest... or on his handsome face... sometimes into his wide-open mouth... mmmmm...

She hurried through the hidden corridors to their 2C apartment, past her room, and down a bit further to Orville's bedroom. Sliding the hidden flap aside she peered through.

Let him be here, she preyed. Let me see his big cock...

...but the room was empty.

Frustrated and disappointed she was about to go back to her room and use the handle of her hairbrush when her big handsome brother came in. He'd been taking care of the only other thing that a teenage boy's body needed... food.

Thank god, she thought to herself. She unbuttoned Mr Carter's shirt, pulled her bikini pants down her thighs, and settled in to watch him.

He was grasping a sandwich of some kind. She watched him take three quick bites and rest the remainder on his desk.

Without a plate! What a pig, she thought with girlish disgust. There'll be crumbs everywhere...

...but as he munched he reefed his T-shirt over his head and pulled his shorts down and Alison forgot all about his table manners. Her big brother was naked.

He picked his sandwich up again and, standing right in front of her as if he knew where she was, took another big bite. His big dong, hanging down between his legs, flopping about in time to his chewing.

When the last of the sandwich was in his mouth he finally gave the girl what she wanted. Taking his cock in both hands, he lifted it up and squeezed lovingly. The lovely big prick started to grow...

As his jaws chopped and swallowed he gripped and fondled it... cupping his balls with the other hand...

Ah yessss... he's gonna do it, she thought, sliding her hand between her pussy lips. Come on Orvy... time for a quick cum before lunch...

...and for a moment it looked like he might do just that...

Mmmmmm... how different he looks to Mr Carter, she thought. Her boss had a big belly where Orville was slim and muscular... six-pack abs and that long lean band of muscle from his belly button down to his cock...

Come on Orvy, she prayed silently. Lay down on your bed... let's have a little play...

Instead, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and, pulling on his swimming costume, tucked his semi-hard prick inside. Before she knew what was happening he had a towel around his shoulders and was out the door.

Dressed like that there was only one place he could be going. As soon as she heard the front door close she was back in her room and then out the door following him, padding barefoot through the hotel foyer, and outside to the pool deck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Old and young, it was like the whole hotel was there, catching some sun or cooling off in the water. There were people everywhere... some were guests, of course, strangers just passing through, but most were her neighbors, people she'd known her whole life.

The big rounded lagoon-style pool had a bend in it like a capital L. She walked down the main length, weaving through the crowded recliner lounges like she owned the place. Alison knew all their sordid little secrets. The hours and hours she spent with Mr Carter, peering in at what they did behind closed doors, gave the teen the confidence to wave at some and ignore others.

Around the bend she found Orville stretched out on one of the white blow-mold recliners that were scattered about. He was laying on his belly under a shady old rubber tree plant, pillowing his head on his crossed arms.

The lounge beside him was empty and Alison, cool as a cucumber, lay down next to him and picked up a glossy holiday magazine that someone had left there. Opening it at random she peered over the top at her brother's muscular physique.

He's so gorgeous, she thought. Orville was all healthy muscle from his strong shoulders and arms to his tight buttocks so perfectly outlined in his royal blue Speedo's.

Alison felt her cunt moisten and contract. She rubbed her thighs together, trying to relieve the itch, but the friction just made it worse. Her old nylon swimsuit felt like it was edging up between her cunt lips...

What's wrong with me? she wondered. I want my brother's cock so bad... I've become such a slut!

Orville must have sensed there was someone there and rolled onto his back.

"Hi little sis," he said, smiling at her through his dark sunglasses. "This is the life right?"

His smile made her weak. God, he's so good-looking, she thought. He could be a male model... or a male porn star. His body... his amazing cock..!

She tried not to stare at his muscular chest, six-pack abs, and that big dick... the long fat shlong laying in his swimmers like a polish sausage...

"Sure... I guess... a bit hot though..." she said. She looked away, unable to look at his deep blue eyes and curly black hair.

"Go for a swim and cool off. It's beautiful in..."

She decided to take his advice. It was hot and sweaty in the hidden passages. Getting to her feet she stood in the space between their pool lounges and, unbuttoning the old Shady Waters work-shirt, dropped it off her shoulders and tossed it onto her lounge. Then she turned and looked at him, waiting for a response, suddenly frightened by how much she wanted him to notice her...

The gorgeous redhead was unsure how her quickly maturing body looked in her old emerald green bikini. She'd had it since she was twelve and it had fitted fine up until a year ago. Now it had become ridiculously tight... maybe too tight...

Orville was staring.

Jeeezus, fuckkkk... keep your shit together Orvy boy, he thought. This is your little sister! Her costume was like a second skin. It only barely covered her so fuckable young body...

Alison watched her brother sit up and swing around on his seat, putting his feet down on the sun-warmed pavers and hunching over. With immense satisfaction she saw he was trying, and failing, to hide his erection.

I've caused that, she thought happily.

"What are you looking at?" she said, putting her hands on her waist... cocking her hips...

"N... nothing, nothing... it's all good..."

"It's my costume, right? Too old? Too tight?

"It's fine Ali," he said, gawping open-mouthed at her beautiful tits so perfectly squeezed into the tight green bikini top. Mom should get her a new bathing costume before someone rapes her...

"I know it's old but I don't have anything else... Does it look really bad Orvy?

"You look great. Fuck. Stop thinking about yourself so much..."

Alison's long shapely legs seemed to go on forever... up to a sexy gap between her full athletic thighs. He noticed her hips were broader now... her body had become so curvaceous... busting out of her little kid swimmers...

Her boobs have grown much bigger, he thought. I'm sure they're way bigger than a year ago... how have I not noticed?

"What?" she asked, laughing happily at the effect she was having on him.

"N... nothing," he mumbled. "You look good Ali... really good..."

"Then what is it Orvy? she asked huskily.

"Fuck Ali... you look fine. Don't make such a big deal. You... you're growing up is all... I hadn't noticed..."

His sister had finally let her short red hair grow. It had gone from a short springy prison cut into an enormous red afro that framed her elfin face like some sort of exotic model... or a wealthy heiress...

I remember when she used to hate her hair, he thought. Now he couldn't tear his eyes away... her high regal forehead, cheekbones sprinkled with freckles. Her large, piercing green eyes stared back at him...

...the brother and sister looked at each other for just that few seconds too long... neither able to tear their eyes away from the other... Alison felt herself blushing. His gaze was making her wet and Orville was fumbling with himself, finally dragging his towel over his crotch to hide his hardon...

"Are... are you going in or not?" he gasped.

She took a step closer and put her hand on his shoulder. "Want to come in with me Orvy?"

"No right now," he mumbled. "Give me a minute and I'll be there."

She knew straight away why he couldn't stand up. With a giddy little smile on her face, she turned and walked to the edge of the pool, basking happily in her brother's lusty stare. Standing on the stone copping, looking down at the clear aqua water, she could feel his eyes on her bum.

Orville moaned quietly to himself. His sister's arse glowed in the sun like the two sections of a perfect peach... and then she was gone, a perfect swan dive that barely disturbed the water.

"Jeeeesusss fuck..." he muttered, squirming uncomfortably. She's fucking perfect, he thought giddily. When the fuck did this happen?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alison swam for a while enjoying the water, cooling her randy young body. When she finally got out and headed back to Orville she found someone was with him.

Even from a distance, there was no mistaking Barbra Etherege. She was standing over her brother with a hand on her hip and wagging a finger at him and, as Alison approached, she caught the end of her hushed tirade.

"...not acceptable," said the old lady. " It is required right this minute or you know what will happen. I'm not playing about young man...

Orville saw Alison walking towards them and cut his blackmailer off.

"Hi Ali," he said loudly. "You remember Mrs Etherege?"

The old lady started.

"Oh hello dear," she croaked in her deep raspy smoker's voice. "Of course, I know your sister Orville. How beautiful you've become dear."

"Uhhh... thank you, ma'am," she said.

The old lady's eyes were hidden behind big round sunglasses so Alison couldn't see her envious gaze taking in her slim athletic frame and firm young breasts.

The buxom old woman was wearing an orange muumuu dress covered with big blue and black flowers. Her gigantic cleavage advanced in front of her by twelve or more inches and her buttocks followed behind by a similar amount... like the caboose of a train. Dyed auburn hair fell long over her shoulders in a style that Alison thought was much too young for her.

Two more different women do not exist.

"I need to borrow your brother for a little while. Isn't that right Orville?"

"Ummm... yes Ali," he began. "Mrs Etherege needs... needs some... ummm..."

"...some help with getting some boxes down from up in my wardrobe. Isn't that right Orville dear?"

"Yes... yes... that's it," he sighed. Alison could hear the lie in his voice as plain a day. "I'll be back soon... won't I Mrs Etherege?"

The old lady looked Alison up and down quite rudely.

"Could be an hour dear," she said, her red lips pursed self-importantly. "Maybe two. I have a lot of 'work' to do."

The fat old woman put a possessive hand on Orville's shoulder. Hot jealousy rose up acid in Alison's mouth and she could have screamed at the nasty old bitch... but the look on her handsome brother's face stopped her.

"Yes ma'am," she sighed.

Alison watched Orville and his beautiful big cock leave with the victorious Barbra Etherege, leading him by the hand past all the gawking spectators like he was her slave... which I suppose he is, she thought sadly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ALISON AND LUCINDA AND...

Laying down on Orville's vacated pool lounge she tried to relax but her cunt was aching for attention. Stretching out luxuriously in the sun our gorgeous young heroine considered her masturbation options.

She could obviously go back to her bedroom... the handle of her hairbrush was a pretty good dildo... though Mr Carter's cock had spoilt her anything slimmer than a baseball bat. Maybe I could get off on one of the pool jets? That'd be really hot...

She was quietly considering the logistics of how she could best have an orgasm in front of all these people when someone spoke to her.

Alison opened her eyes to see a goddess standing over her.

"Huh?" she asked stupidly. "Did you say something?"

Lucinda Krutze had seen that spellbound look on just about every person she'd ever met. It wasn't surprising that this young girl was similarly dazed.

"I was asking, is this lounge taken?" she asked, favoring the teen with a sultry smirk.

"Huh?" she said again, gawping at the stunning creature who was spreading her towel next to her. "What... sorry... I don't... "

"Don't you worry none beautiful," said Lucinda sarcastically. "I'll just lay down while you'all find your brain..."

Alison watched the stunningly beautiful woman as she threw a big tasseled beach towel over the sun lounge beside her and lay down on her back, arms by her side, one knee slightly raised, and large round dark sunglasses...

...just like the ones Mrs Etherege was wearing, thought Alison. How different they look...

Of course, Alison recognized the gorgeous blonde model from level three. It was the stunning creature that let Mr Carter fuck her every week instead of paying rent. Like Alison, the beautiful woman was wearing a bikini, a simple black brief and bra set that looked incredible on her perfect, 36-24-36, hourglass figure.

The horny teenager found herself studying the other woman's prone figure. She was a classic blonde bombshell with high cheekbones, a firm chin, and pouty lips. Her long blonde hair was in thick pigtails, tied up with two white scrunchies and braided.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers