Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The howl of pleasure that exploded from Lucinda's mouth was more than he could handle and he almost lost it again.

With absolute devotion, his young apprentice worshiped the woman's beautiful anus... and he saw Lucinda's hand... snaking down between her thighs to rub her horny pussy...

Where he would normally slow down or stop, he kept jerking... his eyes fixed on the libidinous girls in the other room.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, panting with lust, his hands a blur on his cock. "Ohhhh fuck... oh fuck..."

Almost too late he clamped both hands around the baseball bat girth of his gigantic cock and squeezed as hard as he could. Cum leaked out... his body was starting to convulse... a long squirt of cum escaped his vice grip and shot up onto his face... he squeezed his eyes closed and, as the stray shot of cum dribbled off his chin, he tried to take calming breaths...

...think of something else... think of something else...

After a few minutes, he thought it was safe to look back in again. He released his massive dong and no more jizz came out.

Phew, that was too close, he thought to himself as he licked the cum off his hands. You've got to be cleverer than that Georgy boy...

When he eventually looked back through the peephole the girls were gone.

Silently cursing himself, he pulled his Y-fronts up under his big balls so he could walk, and moved quickly down the hidden passageway to Lucinda's bedroom, his massive erection poking out in front.

"Please, please, please," he prayed, and there to his great relief were the two girls. A divinely naked Lucinda Krutze and a still bikini-clad Alison Coleman - sitting side by side on the end of Lucinda's unmade bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LUCINDA'S MESSY BEDROOM

Her bedroom is as messy as her lounge room, thought Alison as the beautiful naked blonde kissed her neck... nibbling her ear...

She felt Lucinda's hand on her back... up under the elastic of her bikini and, with the practiced ease only women ever seem to have, she flicked open the little catch. Alison's lime green top fell to the floor and Lucinda's hands were on her tits.

Her warm hands on her breasts felt wonderful. Then the lady was kissing her mouth...

"Mmmmm... oh yeah..." moaned Alison.

Alison groped Lucinda's big boobs and Lucinda fondled her smaller ones.

"Lift yu butt up angel," said the model in that deep sultry accent she had

Lucinda pulled her knickers down and they were both naked. Sitting close they resumed kissing and, when Alison felt Lucinda's hand between her legs, she followed suit. Both women spread their legs for the other and kissed as they teased the others steamy hot holes.

They sucked each other's tongues like fleshy sweet ice-creams, slobbering into each other's mouths and languidly rubbing the other's pussy... no rush... no rush...

From far away in a stoned beautiful dream, Alison felt the telltale shiver of an approaching orgasm...

"L... Lucy..." gasped Alison "You're... you're... you're making me cum..."

"Me too baby," gasped Lucinda. "Ohhh yesss... oh Ali baby... keep doing that...

The two horny vixens rubbed and toyed each other's clitorises faster and slower, gauging their own satisfaction by the stimulation they were giving their partner. Their beautiful bodies started to heave and, as their orgasms washed over them, they were kissing...

"AaaaHhhhhh MMMMM, MMMMMMM, oh fuckkk YESSSS..." sobbed Lucinda... (kiss, kiss, kiss)

"AHHHHHH MMMMMMM...", cried Alison. (kiss, kiss, kiss) A large gush of girl juices squirted out of her spasming cunt all over Lucinda's hand.

Both girls fucked the other's cunt with all the fingers of one hand, pumping the other girl as her fingers did the same, milking their mutually intense orgasm for all it was worth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George's jerk-off technique was simple. He held his long thick cock in a double grip, thumbs intertwined tightly on the top side and fingers intertwined under. It was his fingers that controlled the grip strength. As he was almost three inches thick he could only mesh them together up to the second knuckle, but that was enough to give him the control he needed.

He slid his linked hands slowly up and down the shaft that was slimy with the stream of precum that oozed out of the tennis-ball sized dome. Every movement sent shivers of delight up his spine... but he was determined not to lose control again.

Hunkering down, knees slightly bent, and leaning back a little to accommodate his immense appendage in the limited space, he stared through the peephole at the two horny sluts intertwined on the bed.

There was a thin veil of sweat running down his forehead and into his eyes and his tongue was hanging out like a thirsty dog.

Fast jerking... mmm fuck yesss... fast, fast, fast...

"Ohhh fuck..." he whispered to himself.

Slow... fuck Georgie boy... slow it down... mmmm yeah... that's it... don't be stupid...

I wonder if Alison knows I'm watching them? he wondered as he lovingly and expertly edged his massive erection. Probably not...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The two naked goddesses rolled themselves up luxuriously in Lucinda's bed, long sweaty limbs entangled, and lay still for a while. The buzz from the dope and their recent orgasm had cloaked them in a sexy lethargy.

They lay face to face, breathing each other's breath, looking lovingly into the other's eyes as their hearts slowly went back to a normal rhythm. Alison was conscious of Lucinda's thigh pressing against her pussy and could feel the other girl's wet cunt pressing against her own leg.

"Mr Carter fucks me too," she said breathlessly. "He's been doin' me for ages."

"I knew it... a sexy slut like you," exclaimed Lucinda, kissing the younger girl deeply on the lips. "That's really fucking hot..."

She pushed Alison gently over onto her back and leaned on her side beside her. Rolling over the teen's thigh, she started humping her cunt against the teen's leg. She ran her hand over Alison's abdomen and down into the teens spread wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck..." gasped Alison. "I... I... I need a cock soooo bad..."

Even though she'd just cum the idea of Mr Carter's cock was a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Tell me more about old George," said Lucinda.

And Alison did, telling a hot horny tale that was guaranteed to get the juices running. The only thing she omitted was the hidden corridors. In Alison's story, she mostly fucked George in his office after school... on the big black leather lounge...

"He... he fills me up every afternoon," continued Alison. "He fucks me with his great big cock and cums and cums and cums..."

"That's really raally hot Alison," gasped Lucinda. (Her 'really' sounded like 'raally')

"I dream about it... I see it going off in my face... oooh fuck Lucy," she gasped. "All that cum..."

"There... there's sooooo much," moaned Lucinda, grinding herself more forcefully on Alison's leg. "It's like a hose. I swear he... he fills me right up and then keeps squirting it all over me..."

"He sprays it all up my body... all on my tits and my face... I try to drink it all but... but there just soooo much..."

The beautiful model's fingers were rubbing her so good, sometimes plunging into her sodden wet pussy and other times massaging her sensitive clit...

"When I get home I like to smoke a bomb and play with myself," said Lucinda huskily. "He seems to know when I'm home and naked. I'll be fucking myself and there he'll be. He doesn't even knock anymore..."

Alison knew all about that. She'd watched Mr Carter fuck the beautiful starlet many times. She wasn't going to say anything but the picture in her mind of her master doing Lucinda made her cum a little bit... she shivered and wet Lucinda's hand with more cum juices...

"I wish he was fucking me now..." she sighed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RULE 3

George came to a decision. Reaching down to his knees he grasped his white Y-front underpants and tried to pull them up over his massive shlong. Loose and stretched as the old cotton underpants were he just couldn't stretch them far enough so he gave up and left them cupping his big hanging balls. Closing the bedroom peephole slot, scuttled back down the corridor to the secret sliding door in Lucinda's lounge.

Force of habit made him check the room was empty and then, taking a deep breath he broke one of his cardinal rules.

There were three rules and they were simple enough...

1. Never tell anyone about the secret corridors.

2. Never make noise in the corridors.

3. Never go through the room's secret door when the resident are at home.

George was about to break the third one.

He opened the little hatch, climbed through, and closed it quickly behind himself. Then moving like a ninja he slunk to the front door, quietly opened it... and then closed it loudly.

"Get ready girly," he yelled. "I'm here for my rent!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He stood in the bedroom doorway, his short muscular frame all but filling the width of it.

The two surprised girls were up on their knees, wide-eyed, mouths gaping open... naked bodies glowing with sweat.

The fear on their faces turned quickly to hunger. They looked at him like a pair of starving lionesses about to pounce on a hippopotamus... hungry for the meat but unsure if they could bring him down.

He was not a handsome man but the two stunning young women didn't care about his looks. His thinning black hair, his tough-looking boxer's face, his big hairy barrel chest, and potbelly, all paled into insignificance next to his mighty magic cock, ridiculously big and hard, looking at them with its big purple eye... ready to fuck them till they couldn't think.

George lapped up their adoration and lust as if it was his due. The eighteen-inch long baseball-bat sized cock stood up hard and proud from his body like a young boy's arm holding an apple.

"Mmm... what a pair of sluts," he said, as he lewdly groped his gigantic prick, pointing it at one and then the other. "I believe I'm gonna fuck you both..."

"Ohhh fuck yessssss," moaned Alison. "Fuck me first Mr Carter," she begged. "I've been waiting for days..."

"No... no... me... it's ma place... ma rent... I must make ma payment..." cried Lucinda.

"You can pay your rent now... you don't need to let him fuck you..."

"That's not your business..." began Lucinda heatedly.

"It's not fair Mr Carter," pleaded Alison. "You've been working for days and days and I haven't had any..."

George threw his head back and laughed merrily holding his big belly. His huge cock giggling up and down like a seesaw...

"Girls, girls... I'm gonna fuck you both... Now turn around... hands and knees... show me those lovely butts..."

He didn't need to ask twice. The two gorgeous women jumped into position like nymphomaniac whores. Side by side on the bed they pressed their perfect big bums together and, with their legs spread as wide as they could and their cavernous, ravenous cunts dark and inviting, they waited expectantly for his massive prick.

Walking in close he put one hand on Alison's arse and the other on Lucinda's. Both girls were wet and spread out invitingly... wiggling their big butts...

"Fuck me," he grunted. "What a wonderful quandary..."

Holding Alison's perfect peach fuzz butt cheek, he slid his forefinger and middle finger into her cunt...

"Ohhh yessss Mr Carter... fuck me... mmmmmmm," she groaned as he probed her tight wet pussy.

His fingers came out glistening wet and viscous... he licked them clean...

"You're cunt is soooo nice and tasty Ali," he muttered, licking his lips. The familiar taste of her sweet young cunt was the nectar of the gods. "Sweet like you..."

Lucinda's cunt was similarly soaked and ready for his giant dick. The beautiful young rent evader pushed her big booty bum back against his probing fingers...

"Fuck me... god... Ah want it so bad... please... please..." she begged.

George did the taste test with her as well. The beautiful blonde was more savory...

"Mmmmm yum," he said and leaning down, licked her cunt from behind just like he'd seen Alison do... deep in between her cunt lips and up her perineum to her arsehole. "Salty... with a nice bight..."

Lucinda's muffled moan sent shivers through him. He looked at the two beautiful cunts trying to decide who got it first.

"I know," he said. "Let's try: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a, pretty, pussy, by the, toe," he muttered spanking one girl's butt and then the other in time to the old rhyme. Each slap brought a squeal of delight from the two horny sluts.

"If, it, hollers, let him, go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe..."

He ended up on Lucinda's perfect arse which, at the end of the day was appropriate. It was her apartment after all.

Positioning his marvelous prick at the entrance to her pussy, he slid himself home. A deft hard shove that buried his immense cock inside her... right up to his big hanging balls...

"AHHHHH YESSSSSS," she screamed. "FUCK YESSSSSS..."

George's mighty wang filled her up quite completely. No man's cock had ever felt so good. "OH FUCKKK... YESSSSSS..."

He pounded into her fast and hard for a minute and then, pulling out of Lucinda, he aimed for Alison's perfect quimm...

"...and here's some for my Ali," he grumbled. "A special fuck for my special girl..."

George probed the purple tennis ball against Alison's pussy hole, nesting between her pussy lips... once... twice... and then impaled her as well, driving his mammoth cock all the way into her womb...

"AHH... OH FUCK YES... OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS, MR CARTER..."

The old goat swapped from one after the other, pounding into their holes like a machine. He was so big and so fast that the two women were constantly cumming... little intermittent climaxes, where their cunts would spasmodically clench around his cock and drench him with their girly cum.

The two sluts screamed when he inserted himself in, sobbed with pleasure as he fucked them, then cried out in anguish when their turn was over.

"Ahhh noooo... It's still my go..."

"Noooo... please... god please keep fucking me..."

Sweat was pouring off the caretaker's body. His big body slammed against one of the beautiful whores and then the other. The room started to smell like sex.

"Mmmmm... oh fuck yeah..." he moaned as he humped one of the other of the girls. "What lovely, lovely sluts you are..."

When it was time to blow he directed the two women down onto their knees, in front of him on the floor.

"Mmmm... ohhhhh yessss..." he groaned as he pumped his humungous shlong. "Open... open wide..."

The two beautiful sluts open their mouths and stared cross-eyed at the big purple dome, waiting expectantly for the torrent they knew was coming...

"Mmmm FUCK... mmmm... here... here it comesssss..."

SQUIRRRRT... SQUIRTTTT... SQUIIIRTTT... SQUUUIRT... SQQQUIRT...

...great long spurts of white spunk splattered onto their faces and into their mouths...

SQUIRTTT... SQUIRTTTTT... SQUIRTTTTTT...

...gushes of the stuff as though it was coming out of a hose...

SQIRRRRRT... SQIRRRRRT... SQIRRRRRT... SQIRRRRRT...

...over their faces... their tits... in their hair...

He played the gigantic thick hose back and forth. George's outlandish hyperspermia allowed him to coat the girls with his jizz... it just kept coming and coming...

They swallowed as much as they could but there was just so much...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He fell to his knees, struggling to retain consciousness. His post-orgasm recovery seemed to be taking longer, either because he was getting older or because it was getting more intense. George's orgasms lasted for several minutes but the shuddering waves of pleasure seemed to go on much longer these days.

Blinking away the stars twinkling in his eyes he saw Lucinda and Alison staring at him in awe. Their beautiful features were all but obscured in a thick coating of his sperm... like he was looking at them in soft focus.

He sent them off to have a shower, and when he heard the water running, made good his escape. Stumbling back into the lounge room he reopened the hidden panel and slunk away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for all your comments. I'm really glad you're enjoying reading about the goings-on at Shady Waters. The next chapter will delve into the Coleman family... the relationship between Alison and Orville and what their mother thinks about it all. If you like what you've read so far please vote and let me know.