Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she heard her son cry out as he blew his load into her daughter's pussy, Eve was fucking herself properly... plunging her fingers in and out of her mature cunt... squeezing her distended nipples...

She heard shuffling movements and, snapping back to reality, scurried back to her own bedroom as Alison's door opened. Peering out into the dark hall through her partially opened doorway she saw them. Her children, both buck naked, holding hands as they tiptoed to the bathroom. The door closed and she heard the shower...

The thought of their perfect young bodies together under the steaming hot water was more than the older woman could bear.

She closed and locked her door, felt her way to her big lonely double bed, and witched on her bedside light.

Even though she was shaking with desire and her legs felt rubbery, she took the time to set herself up properly. Getting ready was important.

She carefully drew the blankets and sheets down to the bottom of the bed. Then, methodically, she unraveled the thick fluffy towel she kept neatly at the base of her pillows, rolling it down as she did every night so it covered the bedsheet where her butt would sit. She replaced it every morning when she made her bed so it was fresh.

Eve's time alone in her bed, when she masturbated herself to sleep, was the high point of her day. She'd found it was a brilliant way to relax. An orgasm before bed had her sleeping like a baby.

Now, with the mental picture of Orville and Alison playing through her hot confused mind, she climbed in and sat her butt on the towel. Leaning back luxuriously on her plush white pillows she reached across into the bedside table drawer for her big Rabbit vibrator, a much used and well-loved piece of equipment.

Just switching it on made her pussy ache...

She held the toy up and watched mesmerized as the pearl-colored beads inside, rhythered and roiled over each other. She teased her cunt with her other hand as her breathing came quicker and quicker. The low grinding, buzzing sound was like music...

"Here it comes Evy," she said to herself dreamily.

She lifted her knees, spread them apart, and then tentatively touched the barrel of the big throbbing phallus between her pussy lips...

"Ohhhhh fuckkk..." she sobbed. "Ohhhh yessss..."

The pulsations seemed to shoot right through her... teasingly irregular shocks that made her abdomen contract and release...

...she lifted it into position at the mouth of her cunt. The buzzing bullet shape fitted itself into the wet gapping cavity...

"mmmmmmmm... mmmmmm... mmmmmmm..."

...then she drove it home...

"...mmmm oooahhhh... ooooOOOO... AAAAAHHHH..."

The top half of the wonderful machine moved in and out with sloppy wet ease, mechanically concertinaing from four inches out to eight... and it oscillated as well... turning round and round in a small ark... slowly revolving as it moved up and down...

The horny MILF didn't have to do anything except hold it in.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhhh... OHHHH...aaaHHHH..."

Eve was a naturally juicy woman. Pretty soon her big healthy cunt was making 'slush-shluck' noises and her juices were flowing, drizzling out onto the thick brown towel she was so sensibly sitting on...

"OOOOhhh...ohhhh... ooooohhhh..." (slush-shluck, slush-shluck, slush-shluck...)

She didn't like to cum too quick but sometimes it was like the vibrator had a mind of its own. The passionate mature lady heaved up and down in ecstasy as her 'friend' did things to her body that no man had ever been able to do.

Little preliminary 'cums' started firing through her nervous system... once... mmmm twice... three times... little spasms of ecstasy...

"OOOOOhhh... OOOOOHHHH... AAAAhhhh..."

...images of her sweet young daughter getting reamed from behind came unbidden. Her big handsome son sliding her massive dick in and out... his hands gripping his sister's hips... drool dripping from her gaping mouth...

Mmmmm the little slut loves it... mmmm...she loves Orville's big cock...

It's happening too fast, she thought desperately. Oh god nooooo...

"Oooo mmmmmm,"

Stop... stop... stop... take it out... turn it down... turn it down...

In an agony of pleasure, she reefed the monstrous toy out of her cunt and lay still, trying to stay calm. Her inflamed wet pussy was gaping and flexing miserably as if saying, "put it back in... put it back in..."

"Aren't you n... naughty?" she gasped, looking at the wet shaking toy accusingly. The warm red latex was literally dripping with her juices, the top oscillating like an old-fashioned desk fan... round and round... up and down...

Just a few more seconds and it'd have been all over red rover.

Eve turned her mechanical friend down to the low setting.

I've got time, she thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MASTURBATION MAN!

Since he'd discovered what Alison was doing instead of fucking him, George had been watching the brother and sister every night.

Alison's taboo lust was obviously deep and all-consuming and he liked to think that he had something to do with that. She'd been such an innocent girl when he first started using her. This step up to incest showed just how liberated she'd become.

On the same evening that Eve was listening to the sex sounds coming through Alison's bedroom door, George had been on the other side of the bedroom, huddled in the hidden service corridor, peering through the peephole in the opposite wall at the goings-on inside. From his secret hiding spot, he watched the brother and sister do each other, edging his monster cock carefully, holding himself at that ecstatic point where a small extra stroke might be a stroke too far.

Timing his orgasm like the professional masturbator he was, George kept himself perfectly ready... a quick fast series of strokes now and then to keep himself at the very brink...

When he saw Orville cum inside his sister's gorgeous asshole, the perverted voyeur blew his own huge load. Shivering with ecstasy he squirted his gushing fountain of cum over the back of Alison's bedroom wall... yet another thick layer of jizz added to the gallons he'd already deposited there.

On and on it went... squirt, squirt, squirt...

George's orgasms lasted for minutes at time, (squirt, squirt, squirt...) squirting as much as ten men.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkk yesssss..." he sobbed. (squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt...)

Finally, shaky but satisfied, he headed back to his office.

Blinking back stars and breathing deeply to get his breath back, he knew he needed some time to recuperate before his next sojourn. That wouldn't take long though. Before he slept that night he planned to cum at least twice more... once watching old Mrs Etherege in 2A soap her lovely big boobs during her evening shower, and then Lucinda Krutze in 3A. The beautiful blonde model needed to pay her rent again.

As he crept back down the hidden corridor, he happened to glance up and see the peephole that would look into Eve Coleman's room. Of all the people in Shady Waters he wanted to see naked, Eve Coleman would have been the very last on George Carter's list.

But what the hell, he thought. I'm here. I may as well take a look...

At first the peephole cover refused to budge. In all the years George had been prowling the secret corridors he'd never slid this particular cover aside. Happily, a second reluctant tug unstuck it or this story would have been much shorter. The little timber panel rasped dryly aside...

A quick glance will be all I need, he thought. It was only a vague curiosity that had him looking even now. He had always wondered how a gorgeous nymph like Alison could have come from the loins of a sexless prude like Eve Coleman.

He kept his hand on the little silver knob, fully expecting to instantly slide it home again...

He saw Eve in her translucent black negligee. He'd arrived just as she was spreading the towel over the bedsheet...

For a moment he forgot to breathe.

He may have just squirted a pint of cum but his superhuman powers of recuperation, made his magnificent penis rear up like a swan's neck, hard as steel in ten seconds flat. Eve's stunning body churned his body into a frenzy.

This was just one of George's several abilities... abilities that made him king of the masturbators... skills and attributes that were quite literally, superhuman.

The one just described for example - his ability to cum and then cum again - was truly remarkable. If he was appropriately stimulated he could cum once and then shoot a fresh load almost immediately... and then a third time... and a fourth...

Secondly, he had a condition called Hyperspermia, a marvelous affliction where his body overproduced sperm. George could, if he wished, blow the whole massive load at once, a goodly pint of creamy jizz... three or four or five minutes of blissful orgasm...

This superpower is not necessarily as excellent as it sounds. George has found that blowing the lot can be dangerous. Squirting sixteen ounces of cum at one time takes several minutes and, as he was in the throws of orgasm the whole time, he found he would often (usually) faint. He'd wake up where he fell, groggy and cramped, crumpled up like a sack of shit on the dusty floors somewhere in the hidden corridors. Over time has learned to ensure he was well hydrated beforehand and to remember to keep breathing... something you can easily forget to do as your body shudders in ecstasy.

While these two wonderful 'wanker superpowers' would be enough for most men, George's third gift was arguably the most amazing. The eighteen-inch cock between his legs was as thick as a baseball bat... but as supple and sensitive as a baby's bum and wound around with an intricate pattern of ridges and thick ropy veins. The giant throbbing muscle could become hard as an iron bar as quickly as the horniest teenager... and how he did love to stroke it...

"Oh my god... oh my god..." he gasped as he peered it at Eve. She was like a voluptuous mature doll... a pint-sized fuck toy...

Like everyone at Shady Waters, he had thought Mrs Coleman was a prudish goody-goody, so pure and innocent it was hard to imagine she had a vagina at all. People said she must have had sex at least twice because she had two children, and really cruel jokers wondered if both births were immaculately conceived, like the Virgin Mary. Nothing she'd ever done or said or wore gave even the slightest hint to the sex goddess he was ogling at that moment. He watched her stretch out on her bed and reach for the biggest vibrator George had ever seen...

"Oh my god... oh my god..." he gasped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE RABBIT VIBRATOR

Rabbit vibrators are exquisitely designed to stimulate a woman's body perfectly and Eve's special toy was definitely state of the art.

The top half of the long thick barrel was transparent, with those squirming pearls inside. This was the section that moved as well, thrusting up and down as it rotated.

Further down were the Rabbit's ears... a long latex protrusions on top of the barrel that reached out with two little ears on the end that nuzzled either side of a woman's clitoris... humming like a bumble bee.

This luxury model also had the anal extension... a firm, but flexible, protrusion underneath, about six inches long and shaped with progressively larger bulges, round like marbles. Correctly applied they could probe deep into a lucky girl's butt hole...

For many women these little anal extensions were overkill but Eve was an accomplished, proficient user. The spunky little MILF used all the capabilities of her fabulous toy.

In a state of barely suppressed lust, she reinserted the big toy back inside her big hairy cunt... sliding it all the way in until the rabbit ears again nestled around her big erect clitoris.

"Mmmm oh yessss..."

It took a little while to get the anal probe inside. As usual, a quick shove quickly buried the first four anal beans inside her tight puckering asshole... the last three were more tricky...

"Ahhh... mmmm..." she gasped.

And then 'plop', one of the three biggest ones went in...

"Ahhh yessss..."

And then another... 'plop'... the one as big as a plum went in...

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkk yessssssss," she sobbed. The feeling of being completely full up was blissful.

Now I'm doin' it right, she thought. The last one's always hard... She pushed hard but the golf ball-sized one just didn't want to go in...

She could feel the end of the big barrel deep inside her womb, concertinaing in and out as it revolved... the shaft bubbling and teasing the walls of her pussy.... the marbles in her arse, humming along with the delightful rabbit ears... little pieces of vibrating latex nestled so perfectly around her clit... tickling and teasing...

"Oooooooo fuckkkkkk... ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George was dumbfounded. In shocked admiration he followed along, shivering ecstatically as he stroked the foot and a half length of his humongous prick. He used his double-handed technique - he had more control that way. Lacing his fingers together and locking his thumbs, he pumped up and down, slowly at first... then faster.

"Ooooooo fuckkkkk," he moaned quietly so as not to be heard.

Eve Coleman, her bare feet flat on her bed, had lifted her body up, arched up off the mattress, so she could get the toy deeper into her bum. The spinning, pumping head was already all deep inside her cunt, but she seemed to be having trouble getting the biggest of the anal marbles inside, a circular protuberance, a bit bigger than a golf ball.

"Ooooooooo fuck yessss... get it in there you sssslut," George mumbled to himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eve's body was all goose flesh... her cunt and arse contracted and spasmed... her body was humping against the magic toy... her abdomen lifting up and down off her mattress...

Breathless minutes went by... bzzzzzz... bzzzzzz... bzzzzzz... in and out... in and out... her body quivering... bzzzzzz... bzzzzzz...

...just... just on the edge...

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhh... ahhhh... (bzzzzzz... bzzzzzz... bzzzzzz... bzzzzzz...)

After an hour or so she reached down and deftly pressed the button that turned it up a cog.

"OOOOhhhhhhh... OOOOOOHHHH... OOOOHHHHH..."

Eve's eyes rolled back in her head. Her heart was hammering... Saliva dribbled out heedlessly... a little stream near the corners of her panting gaping mouth...

With a twist and a shove, she plowed the last big ball home into her butt hole.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSS..." she screamed...

The only thing in her head was the ecstasy she was feeling. She tried to make it last longer but there was no going back... She was going to cum really soon...

Holding it in with both hands she twisted the huge toy roughly left and right, up and down as far as she could...

"OHHHHHH... OHHHHHH... OHHHH..."

I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

Her last conscious act was to tap the speed button twice more, pushing her beautiful vibrator up to full speed...

The bizarre machine seemed to come alive. Even with both hands firmly on the end, the spinning jackhammering device was hard to handle. Crying... sobbing uncontrollably she hammered her big meaty cunt against it, twisting the length of anal balls that were deep in her arse... pressing the shivering twitching ears hard onto her engorged clit...

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK," she screamed as if she was letting George know her climax was imminent... "YESSSSSSS... HERE IT COMES... HERE IT COMES..."

Her orgasm was all-consuming. Her beautiful voluptuous little body shuddered like she was having a fit and a huge gush of girl juice exploded out of her cunt like a tidal wave...

"OOOOOOOO YEASSSSSSSSS... OOOOOOOO YEASSSSSSSSS... OOOOOOOO YEASSSSSSSSS... OOOOOOOO YEASSSSSSSSS..."

Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her...

"...OHHHHH...AHHHHHH... OOOOOOO YESSSSssssss..."

It took some time for Eve to come back to earth but panting and gasping for breath she finally withdrew the crazy machine.

Her cum sprayed off the still oscillating barrel, splashing around the room and over her face. Her head was spinning... spots swam through her vision... licking her lips as fumbled for the off switch. She put her battery-powered friend on the side table and tossed the saturated towel onto the floor.

Between the moment that Eve turned the light off and began to fade into dreamland, George finished squirting the final touches on the back of Eve's bedroom wall as well. Gasping for breath he sprayed the dusty plasterboard with another gallon of cum.

As the slathers of viscous white jizz drizzled down to pool on the floor, Goerge staggered off to bed. Eve was enough for one night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE RAPE OF EVE COLEMAN

If Eve thought that single moment of taboo masturbatory lust for her children would be a once-off thing, she was wrong.

The basically good woman tried to ignore her growing desires but it did no good. Every night she'd fuck herself to sleep dreaming of what they were doing to each other in the room next to hers.

Her lust became an obsession. She wanted to taste her daughter's pussy like she was dying of thirst in the desert and she needed Orville's lovely big cock like a dog needs a bone. She found herself studying her children's lovely young bodies... torn between her repulsion for their incestual conduct and her lust... knowing it was the most disgusting deviant behavior but unable to stop fantasizing about them...

They seemed to be touching and stroking each other all the time... and kissed in front of her, long lingering open-mouthed kisses, day by day becoming more and more flagrant. It was almost like they were taunting her... teasing her.

Now when they watched television as a family she happily gave them the lounge, sitting by herself on the recliner beside them. With the lights turned down low she'd watch her two children frolicking together under the throw rug, hoping for a glimpse of breast or cock as she fondled her pussy.

George Carter was almost always there as well... in the walls, looking into the darkened loungeroom at the sexy mother so obviously watching her children fondle each other. Then, when Eve went off to bed, he'd be torn between following the children or the hot little MILF.

More and more often he found himself watching Eve. Her evening masturbation sessions were prolonged and intense. Every time he saw her curvy little body cum, the way she arched her back, that scream of pleasure, and her amazing gushing orgasm he'd blow his wad like he was watching Alison.

I must fuck this bitch, he thought as he jerked his big prick.

Every fourth Friday Eva was rostered off. It was a special holiday for the hard-working mom and she looked forward to it eagerly every month

On this particular memorable Friday morning, the Coleman's were all in the kitchen. Once Eve saw them off to school she was going to go back to bed and spend the day in a masturbatory orgy but she enjoyed making breakfast for her kids when she could. Normally she was long gone by the time they were awake.

Orville was sitting on a dining chair and Alison was sitting over his lap, facing him with her arms around his neck. His arms were around Alison's waist and they were quite openly kissing as though a brother and sister french-kissing before school was the most normal thing in the world...

Eve kept stealing longing glances at them as she stirred the scrambled eggs. Her children weren't hiding anymore. Eve saw Alison's tongue slide in between his lips...

Both were wearing their school uniforms, he in grey shorts and shirt and her stunning daughter in her short plaid school dress... long white socks and patent leather shoes... her flame-red afro tied in a bun...