Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I didn't know better, I'd say they enjoy me watching them, she thought, as she excitedly flipped the hash browns.

When Orville's hand cupped her breast... Alison smiled briefly at her mother and undid a button... Orville's hand snuck inside...

If I don't say something they'll be fucking right here in front of me, she thought.

"You really shouldn't be doing things like that Orvy," she said as Orville groped his sister's breasts. "Please dear... leave Ali's boobies alone..."

"Oh mummy, don't make such a fuss," Alison had said huskily. "I'm a big girl... I can make my own decisions..."

"I'm not forcing her mom," Orville said. "We're just playing around..."

"You children are so naughty," said Eve. "But you'll need to eat or you'll be late."

When she deposited their breakfasts on the table - crispy bacon, fried eggs (sunny side up), golden hash browns, and orange juice - they reverted back to hungry growing kids. Alison took her seat and they both began shoveling the day's fuel into the bodies.

"Yum mom," said Orville who seemed to inhale his larger portion.

They finished up and took their plates to the sink and then they were out the door, hugging her and kissing her on the way, as they ran for the bus.

Eve didn't clean up. She went straight into her bedroom, discarded her robe, and collapsed back into bed, naked and desperately horny.

Images of Alison and Orville began running through her head again... their perfect sweaty bodies locked together... Orville sucking Alison's nipples... Orville sucking Eve's nipples... Alison between her legs licking her pussy... Orville's cock... oh god Orville's cock...

She was reaching for her big vibrator when the doorbell rang - a most unwelcome intrusion. She decided to ignore it. Her body was achingly excited and needed attention. Whoever it was would come back...

The bell rang again... (bzzzz) and then again... (bzzzz)

Go away... go away... she prayed desperately...

...and then it went off a dozen times... (bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz) maddening and urgent... (bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz)

Exasperated beyond words she switched the Rabbit off to preserve the battery and, dragging herself to her feet, pulled her gown over her sweaty nude body.

"Who is it?" she cried irritably, padding barefoot out through the loungeroom to her front door. "It better be important 'cause I'm terribly busy..."

"It's George Carter," came the caretaker's deep gravelly voice through the door.

Eve peered through the front door view-hole and saw that it was indeed her landlord. His big square body and big square head blocked her whole view.

His monstrous, she thought. Like a man gorilla...

"I'm quite busy Mr Carter," she said. "And rents not due till next week..."

George knew what she was 'busy' doing. He'd been watching the family all morning.

"Let me in..." he said more loudly. "Let me in or I'll use my key..."

Looking at him through the little peephole, Eve thought he looked pissed. His big florid face was red, and large animal muscles seemed to shift and flex in his arms and chest.

God, have the kids done something wrong? Have they been doing inappropriate things in public? He looks like he wants to break the door down...

"Let me in Eve! Let me in NOW!"

The frightened woman opened the door. "What... what's happened Mr Carter?...what's going on?"

To her surprise the big man grabbed her around the waist and pushed her roughly inside, slamming the door closed behind them.

"What... what are you doing?" she shrieked.

She kept her balance and spun around to confront him. "What the hell is going on? You can't just..."

She saw he was looking at her hungrily... actually licking his lips... There was something in his eyes that made her weak at the knees. She had never felt so small and vulnerable in her life.

He isn't angry, she thought. He's aroused!

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she cried, suddenly terrified. "Oh no... nooooo..."

To add to her horror Eve saw her gown, so hastily thrown on, had come loose and was gaping apart. George was salivating over her naked body. She pulled it back tight and tied it closed but George had already begun unbuttoning his shirt...

"Ohhh god no... what are you gonna do?"

"You know what I'm gonna do slut," he said, low and dangerous.

He slipped his shirt off his broad shoulders and kicked his shoes into a corner.

Eve looked at his muscular upper body in terror. He was not a tall man and he had a bit of a belly but he looked like he could tear her apart. The wide pectoral muscles of his upper chest flexed effortlessly, his arms looked like they belonged to Arnold Schwarzenegger...

"Stop! she cried. "STOP... GET OUT... I'll SCREAM!"

"I know what you've been doing slut," he said, "I've seen you... I've seen what you do..."

She backed away, looking madly for a way out... knowing there was nowhere to run. The only way out was through her front door and he was blocking that.

"What.. what do you MEAN? Oh god NNNOOOO... what are you DOING...?

"I'm gonna fuck you..." he said in that low threatening voice.

His belt was undone... his pants fell to his ankles... and Eve saw his colossal cock for the first time. His huge cock, hard as iron, protruding out of his crotch like a baseball bat...

At first she thought she was hallucinating. It can't be real, she thought madly... it's shock... I'm seeing things... its all a dream...

"Ohh god no... no... don't..."

Now fully naked, her landlord came slowly toward her like a World Championship Wrestler advancing on an opponent... his hands and his impossible erection were out and ready to grab her...

"...I'm gonna fuck you gorgeous fucking body," he growled, grasping his massive eighteen-inch shlong and pointing it at her...

"NO... NO... GET AWAY... get away from me or I'll SCREAM!"

"Go ahead slut... SCREAM ALL YU WANT!... I'm still gonna FUCK YU..."

With superhuman speed for such a bulky man, he lurched at her, grasping her upper arms. Before she knew what was happening he was manhandling her backward through her bedroom door...

"NO... NO... STOP..." she screamed but he didn't slow down.

...the back of her legs bumped against the edge of her bed and she was falling backward, landing spread-eagled... her dressing-gown swept open...

"Mmmm... I'm gonna fuck you so good," he said matter-of-factly.

To her dismay, she saw her whole body was exposed to his hungry gaze. Her tits were heaving, her legs spread wide apart... the raised mound of her hungry cunt... still juicy from her morning masturbation...

With a piggish grunt, he fell on top of her. She shrieked and tried to roll away but his weight held her in position. A big hand pushed her back flat on her back again. She was powerless... Panic rose up...

"Ohhhh noooooo..." she moaned. "Please don't..."

...and then she felt his arms under her... big hands effortlessly lifting as if she was a child... then he was pushing a pillow under her bottom... lifting her vulnerable pussy up so he could fuck her better...

"I've gotta fuck yu," he said crudely. "I gotta see if your as good as that beautiful daughter of yours..."

She could feel his big body close between her legs... She could feel his thighs against the inside of hers.... she felt his monstrous cock at the opening of her pussy...

"Oooooo nooooo..."

...but he didn't put it in!...instead, he slid the treetrunk slowly up and along the channel made by her spread pussy lips. His prick was so big and hard that it came into her field of vision, quivering above her like a tree...

"...mmmmm... ohhh yesss," he groaned. "Just imagine its your precious Orvy's dick..."

He did it again. Despite her abhorrence, her body betrayed her. She could feel herself becoming juicy and wet... her juices began to smear wetly against his invasive knob...

"That's a good slut," he groaned. "You're imagining your big stud son aren't you?"

"Noooo... Nooooo... I hate it... please stop... mmmm... nooooo..."

"Mmmm... that's ok... I don't mind... I'm imagining you're Alison. I bet... mmmmm... I bet your cunt's just as nice as hers..."

"Nooooooo... I'm not... she wouldn't..."

"Mmmm... fuck yes... I've been screwing your daughter for years...

"You... you're a mmmmonster!"

His impossibly big cock felt so good... so hard and thick and long...

"...and she loves it... comes running to my office after school... can't wait to get her panties off..."

"OOOOooo noooooo..."

"That's it cunt... it's Orville's big cock... it's Orville's big cock sliding up and down... mmmm yeah... up and down..."

Again and again, he ran the trunk of his gigantic dick up and down between her inflamed cunt lips. Of their own volition, they spread warm and wide like butterfly wings...

Her body was starting to react but she had no control. It was unthinkable... Maybe Orville would... Maybe Orville does want me...

She made another effort to get away...

"GET OFF MEEEE... GET AWAY... HELP! HELP!," she screamed, trying to get her legs in a place where she could kick him... she tried to scratch his arm that held her down...

...but it was no use. He had her pinned. Her cunt was wet... Her nipples hardened... she was flushed... excited...

"Come on mommy," said George. "Don't yu want my big hand cock mommy?"

He had softened his deep voice, speaking in a higher octave so he sounded more like her teenage son. It didn't sound anything like Orville but...

Her screaming and fighting stopped. She was sobbing but she didn't fight him anymore. Eve's body was turning against her...

"Ohhhh god NOOOO," she sobbed. OHHH NOOOOOO..."

George started laughing and he teased her wet pussy. "Ha Ha Ha... just like Alison... Do you know she begs for it? You're gonna beg for it to mommy..."

He prodded his massive tennis-ball sized head against the slick wet opening to her cunt... pushing it in a little... no more than an inch... then withdrew..."

"What do you think mommy?" he whispered, his voice soft and intimate. "Do you want your baby boy's dick?"

"Ohhhh you awful man," she sobbed, biting her hand. It felt good. God help her... it felt soooo goooood...

Her son did call her 'mommy'... her beautiful handsome son still used that childish endearment even though he was now a grown man...

"Here it comes mommy," said George, in that pretend gentle high voice... so much like her dear son...

George positioned the head of his dick between the inflamed lips of her cunt and slowly slid his massive dong inside her.

Eve's cries of disgust and revulsion mingled indistinguishably with her involuntary groans and cries of pleasure. Eighteen long thick inches slid in deeper and deeper till the terrible man was all up inside her.

He's raping me, she thought. I mustn't enjoy it... he's violating me... It mustn't feel good... mmmm... oh god... it mustn't feel soooo gooood...

"Mmmm oh fuck yessss mommy," he groaned sweetly. "Your cunt's lovely mommy... mmmm oh fuck yes mommy... just like Ali..."

Despite her hate and disgust, Eve did start imagining the gigantic cock inside her, the one moving so relentlessly in and out, was indeed her son and once that was established all hope was lost.

Instead of being abused and assaulted, she was having a steamy incestual mother/son affair. If she closed her eyes it was easy to imagine it was Orville's weight on top of her and Orville's big dick fucking her.

As long as I didn't look at him...

"Oooo yesss Orville my love..." she whimpered quietly as George fucked her.

"You like my big cock mommy?" asked George in that tender tone that sounded more and more like her son.

"Mmmm... yessss... yesssss Orvy..."

George grinned evilly and started screwing her properly... fucking her with an easy methodical stroke, in and out, in and out... George's less well-known superpower was the way he used his massive dong. Shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick...

Eve started moving against him. Her eyes squeezed shut she lifted her pelvis so George could really fuck her properly...

"You... you like that mommy? You like it fast?"

"Ohhhh yessss... oh yessss...do me my darling son... fuck your mommy..."

And George did. Using the same rhythms and techniques as when he fucked Alison, George raped the gorgeous little MILF, driving the older woman mad with lust...

Mmmmm mmm... here it comes again, he thought to himself. Ohhhh yessss that wonderful feeling...

"Come on mommy," he gasped. "Orvy needs to cum... Orvy needs to squirt into mommy's lovely cunt..."

"Oh... Oh... Oh...Orville... oh yesssss Orville... my darling... oh my darling... OH... OH... OH YESSSSS... OH ORVILLE," she screamed. "I'M CUMMING BABY... I'M CUMMMMMING..."

Alison's mother was bucking underneath him just like Alison did. Her cunt was milking him in just the same way. As the waves of Eve's terrific climax pummelled her body, George filled her up with cum... creamy white jizz squirted deep into her womb just like he did with her daughter...

...more and more of the stuff...

...leaking out the sides and seeping into her bedsheets...

He fucked and pumped until she stopped heaving and then fell on top of her... rolling to the side... both gasping for breath...

Flushed and panting after her orgasm, Eve was still sobbing. Now that the fantasy was gone she was left with the stark realization that it had been her landlord who had made her cum. Her landlord who had raped her.

"What... What did you DOOOO?" she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. "You... you RAPED me..."

"Yeah. I did... and I'm gonna do it again too. I'm gonna come knocking more often. Sexy sluts like you need fucking and I'm gonna do you real regular."

"You attacked me... you ravished me... you RAPED me..." she sobbed hysterically.

"You weren't fighting me off at the end. You were lovin' it" said George getting to his feet.

"I DIDN'T LOVE IT..."

George laughed cruelly. "You loved it slut, you were imagining I was your son... just like when you fuck yourself with that," he said, pointing to her discarded vibrator. "You were about to do yourself again when I came calling!"

The gorgeous little MILF screamed and, springing off the bed hurled herself at him, fingers out like a cat, ready to scratch his eyes out...

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S BEEN LIKE..."

"Calm down," he said dismissively, easily controlling her flailing arms and legs.

"YOU DON'T KNOW..." she wailed. "You don't know what it's been like... they're all over each other... and they don't even bother to hide it anymore..."

"I know," he said, throwing her rudely back onto the bed. "Fuck 'em or don't. It means nothing to me."

"YOU'RE A PIG!" she screamed. "AN ANIMAL!"

"Maybe," he said as he pulled his pants on, carefully tucking his long dangling hose down the left trouser leg. "I may be as you say cunt. I may be just a user. But you? You want your own son's cock..."

He'd buttoned his shirt over his broad chest and sat beside her to put his shoes back on.

"I HATE YOU," she screamed. It was a hatred born of the pleasure he'd given her rather than the assault. It'd have been so much better if he hadn't made her cum. It had not been the best orgasm of her life...

He looked at her over his shoulder. Her shortish height and her slight build accentuated her big round boobs, her wide hips, her big round butt. It was a little body made for fucking...

Eve saw the look in his eyes and shivered - either with fear or excitement. She saw his massive cock hardening down the legs of his pants... He reached down and grabbed it... grunting like a pig...

"NO... NO MORE! Please... please Mr Carter..." she begged.

"Don't worry you dozzy slut. I'm done with yu for today."

He got up and headed for the door but turned on his way out. "I'll be back though... you open that fucking door next time, right?"

She looked at him in horror. Unable to talk she nodded madly.

"Good. You're an excellent fuck Mrs Coleman. That son of yours is in for a real treat."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you are enjoying the Shady Waters saga. Please let me know what you think... if you're enjoying it I'd really love to know. Vote and comment here below or let me know via email through my profile.