Shafted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, really?" For a moment, the grip on his body relaxed, giving Jack but a brief glimpse of relief, before it was taken away by a hearty laugh. No matter how much surrounding sound there was, every single noise the woman made cut directly through him, overwhelming his senses, as if it was just the two of them in their own little bubble. The hands that had up till then remained completely content with just holding onto his tight little pelvis began to slowly ascend up Jack's sides, the long fingers almost touching when they reached the thinnest point of his waist. "And why would I not want to have some fun with you right here and now?"

"B-b-because people might see!" The hands continued their slow trek up Jack's lithe body, ignoring his protests as they sampled more and more of their prize. The moment they reached the cutoff on his hoodie, just above his belly button, Jack's eyes widened and his own, much smaller hands darted up, grabbing his assailant by the wrists, his short fingers coming nowhere close to encircling the much more muscular forearms. In fact, the woman barely registered this new form of physical protest, her powerful arms just pulling up further, diving under the red top and stopping just briefly enough for an audible gasp to leave the woman's lips.

"So what, cutie? Do you really think I care if people see?" Her palms and fingers slowly traced up further, savoring that forbidden fruit that Jack had been so adamant he kept Veronica away from. The sensation of hundreds of strings, perfectly criss-crossed into forming a perfect fishnet pattern tingled on her fingers as she caressed further up the much smaller guy's petite body, barely able to resist the urge to hook her digits in the holes and tear the garment clean off. Jack bit his lip as he felt the soft skin of her palms brush past his nipples, which, despite the awkwardness and downright terror of the situation he was in, were still hard like little pebbles, perfectly sticking out through two of the many holes of his tanktop. "Because I don't!"

Jack didn't have time to formulate a reply, as the woman swiftly removed one arm from his chest, making sure to drag it forcefully across his entire body as it disappeared somewhere behind him. A heartbeat later his head was completely swallowed on both sides, the two mountainous breasts that had been supporting it now free of any restrictive clothing.

His world was quickly taken over by the twin globes, his sense of sight, hearing and smell completely enveloped in what felt like an ocean of impossibly soft and warm titty flesh. Only his panting mouth had managed to escape this new prison, his short stature, or perhaps her impossibly tall one, to thank for it staying just below the boundless tits.

"And I don't think you do either, cutie."

How? How was he still able to hear her words despite the music being so muffled now? What was she doing to him to make it like that, and worse yet, what was she about to do? Her breasts might have completely overwhelmed his ability to sense the world around him, but every single touch she made on his body, Jack was keenly aware of. So when the one hand that had been circling and pinching his nipple suddenly shot up poking through the neckline of his hoodie and tightly gripping his throat, Jack could do nothing but bite his lips and squirm.

"Walking around so shamelessly, with this snappable choker on your neck..."

Her grip got even stronger, and for just a moment Jack knew just how easily she could have snapped him in half with just a flick of her wrist.

"This hoodie of yours, fuck, how can you even call it that? My bra covers more than it!"

Her muscular hand finally let go of Jack's abused neck, no doubt her fingerprints still easily visible on his pale skin. She yanked it down forcefully, the back of her palm hooking on the neckline and tearing it down with ease, giving Jack's favorite hoodie a promiscuous V-neck only barely held together by the elastic band on the bottom. Even though the air in the venue was beyond hot and stuffy, it still felt cool and tingly as Jack's chest and nipples were exposed to it for the first time, his peculiar choice of under-top visible to anyone who just happened to glance at him.

"Or these tight little leggings, just so tantalizingly outlining this tight little ass you've got..."

What followed sent Jack on a rollercoaster of emotions he had never before been on, not to such a degree at the very least. He thought he knew what the woman would do, go further down and grab his ass, maybe yank down his bottoms. He had resigned himself to it almost, his squirming having proved entirely ineffective.

Yet his eyes, covered as they were by her monumental breasts, still widened when he felt her fingers bunch together behind him, taking a sizable amount of fabric in her hand, right where his ass would be. Before he could even try to mouth a pointless reply in protest, the sound of a zipper being undone. Jack had no zipper anywhere on his body, and the woman had already taken down her top, so that could only mean-

Jack didn't have time to finish that thought. The fist that so tightly held onto his leggings was suddenly jerked away, taking the stretchy fabric with it. The material put up a valiant effort to stay intact, but the pull was relentless, and pretty soon Jack's buttcheeks were exposed to the world for all to see.

Yet the domination train had no breaks, as the biggest surprise of the night reared its engorged, leaking head. A pillar of burning hot, madly pulsating flesh quickly rose between the petite boy's legs, lifting him effortlessly off the ground. Jack's toned legs had always had a sizable thigh gap between them, one that he'd received many compliments about, yet the thunderous throbbing monster between underneath him forced his legs to the side just to accommodate the bestial thickness.

Jack squirmed as the momentous cock quickly rose under him, the sensation filling him with a rising sense of... something. It wasn't confusion, after all, he knew she had one. Just like that girl in the pasties he'd stared at earlier, with her soft dick wrapped in a sock that matched the color of the thin strips covering her nipples. Or the one by the coat racks, talking on her phone, with her tits sticking out so far in front and the bulge in her pants further still. Or the bartender, who at least had hidden hers behind the counter, though with how short her skirt was... Dicks on women were far less surprising when every woman had one, and they were all bigger than what guys packed.

But the one between Jack's legs right then and there was something else. Big just wasn't sufficient to describe it. Huge, gigantic, monstrous even. The thing quickly inflated and hardened, angling up despite its sheer size and probably huge weight, no doubt due to the muscles of its wielder. And the pace of it getting harder was just unreal. Even with his senses completely gone, it only seemed like a few seconds for Jack before the turgid schlong was pointing almost straight up, the burning shaft and webbed veins pressing up against his torso, pinning him completely between it and the woman's shredded abs. It had gotten so massive that the head of it, bigger than Jack's whole fist, longer than his entire package most likely, had pushed its way between the woman's other unimaginably large assets, coming to rest just an inch in front of Jack's lips.

"Now tell me honestly, cutie, am I wrong?"

Jack couldn't reply. To do so would mean opening his mouth, which would require using his muscles, and those were not responding at all. He had managed to get himself in a situation so far beyond his imagination that his brain had nearly short-circuited trying to comprehend it. His feet were hanging far off the ground as his whole body was lifted up by the girl's meaty monster, one of his sandals having fallen off in the scuffle, forever lost in the dark sea of people and noise. His arms lay limp to his sides, shoulders low in defeat, having long accepted that there just wasn't enough power in him to fight off what was to come. She would get her way, oh yes, she would, and he wo-

"I asked you a question. And I don't like repeating myself."

Somehow, even in his almost catatonic state, the woman's words bore into Jack's mind. And even more surprisingly, they made him want to respond. Perhaps it was what she had said, a very unsubtle reminder that he was at her mercy. Or maybe it wasn't so much her words, but rather the tone she said them with, so calm and yet so menacing. Jack, however, wouldn't have time to ponder this. He wouldn't even have time to reply.

Thwack!

With just a small flex of her kegels, the much bigger woman gave Jack the wake-up call of a lifetime - her gargantuan piece of dickmeat throbbed and flexed, bouncing up at him, slamming the leaking mushroom head in his face with enough force to knock someone out - or knock them back to reality, in this case. A river, no, a waterfall of precum ran all over Jack's nose and lips, drizzling down from his chin and onto his exposed chest.

Opening his lips to respond and avoid angering the woman further proved pointless, as the unending stream simply filled his mouth faster than he could get the words in through his panting. Spitting it out was no help either, his lips simply crushed against the burning hot shaft, leaking out thick viscous prejizz as more quickly replaced it. He couldn't even breathe, his nostrils filling up fully with the musky stuff, blocking his airways with globs of spunk that filled his senses and somehow seemed to dampen his will to fight back even further. But he still needed to breathe somehow, she wouldn't just let him suffocate, right? Fuck!

Mustering the little strength Jack had, he lifted his arms and planted them on the massive shaft, touching it for the first time of his own volition. He couldn't help but gasp, a costly mistake in hindsight as doing so let several gulps of her salty pre trickle down his throat, but come on, how could he not - even with both his hands side by side, he couldn't encircle the shaft fully! As if sensing his astonishment, or perhaps she'd heard his gasp, muffled thought it may have been from gurgling on her nut juice, the woman gave him yet another dick flex, her already insane thickness expanding even further, to the point Jack was starting to wonder if he would even be able to wrap fully around it even if he had another hand to work with.

With that mighty throb, Jack was also made aware of one more thing that had up till then slipped his awareness - he could feel her heartbeat easily through the statuesque pillar - and it was intense. As calm as her voice may have been, and as deliberate her touches, the woman's heart was beating faster than the beat of the music surrounding them. Whatever facade she may have been trying to put on was obviously nothing more than that - the woman was eager. And that made Jack shiver, his body finally coming back to life at the thought.

"You like playing with your toy, cutie? Good." The words cut through Jack's stupor like a hot knife through butter. To his amazement, and soon shock, with maybe just a smidge of horror, the pulsing beast between his fingers began moving back. He quickly realized it wasn't just the cock that was moving, but the woman's entire body as well, her marble-cut abs that had been pressing up at his back from the very start suddenly pulling away.

As the dick disappeared at a frighteningly quick pace for something so massive, one large, vascular arm wrapped around Jack's chest, just under his armpits, keeping him in place still, even as his fleshy harness retreated. Soon he couldn't even feel his legs being split apart by the pulsing hardness. He had just a moment to catch his breath, a few precious gasps for much needed oxygen, before he was made distinctly aware where the fleshy behemoth had gone.

"But I'm done playing with you. It's time we really got started, bitch!"

Wait alreaaaaaaaaaaaangghhhhhhhhhh!

All of Jack's thoughts suddenly vanished. Getting a dick bigger thicker than both your forearms side by side rammed inside you with no warm up and no time to adjust really did have that effect on people. His anal walls didn't even put up a fight, the massive invader barreling through them with ease, battering his butt into submission with just one powerful thrust. Just when his body had begun coming back to life it suddenly fell limp once more, his brain unable to decide what signal to send for him to react - should he scream in pain, wallow in fear or moan in pleasure?

He didn't know and it didn't matter - the woman behind him no longer seemed to care about anything than her own satisfaction, pulling back agonizingly slowly, making sure Jack felt each burning, veiny inch as it left his rearranged guts, leaving just the tip in before slamming back in.

This time she got in way further, the impact of her pulsing cockhead somewhere deep inside him felt like a punch in the gut by a freight train, only from the inside. Another hand snaked up Jack's side, before moving to his front, tracing soft, buzzing fingers over his skin before coming to rest on his belly and squeezing. He couldn't see it, due to the gigantic tits covering his sight still, but that little gesture let his confused senses know precisely how far in him she'd gotten.

There was a bulge, a huge bulge by the way her palm cupped his front. Of course there would be one, Jack vividly remembered how mindblowingly enormous her cock was when it wasn't inside him. But a bulge already? The sheer thought was more than overwhelming - after all, he still hadn't felt her pelvis touch his cheeks!

Another slow, racking withdrawal of an ungodly amount of girlcock later, and Jack found himself wondering if the woman might just have been able to read his mind. Of course, he couldn't keep the thought for long, as the thunderous throbbing cock speared him at mach speed, the woman's body on an imminent collision course with his ass cheeks. The previous bulge in his belly seemed like nothing more than a pimple, as the virile bitchbreaking dick rammed past any remaining resistance, distending Jack's front as it bulged obscenely, the woman's hand now barely caressing her own length through Jack's taut, stretched skin.

The inhuman plunge finally capped off with a slap that Jack was certain was loud enough to ring out past the booming music, as the woman's powerful, hard crotch slammed against Jack's supple, soft cheeks. Her balls, the one part of her prodigious equipment he had yet to get intimate with, finally made their appearance on the scene, lurching up like pendulous flails, slapping so hard, and so far up Jack's body due to their sheer size, that he felt a sting radiate all the way up to his peaked out belly button.

Hey look!

Jack could faintly hear a distant sound as his mind drifted off into a different plane of existence, only barely aware of his surroundings, but fully focused on the conquering beast that throbbed inside him, making his body feel almost empty as it left, his muscles aching as they returned to their previous state with unhappy acceptance, only to return at breakneck speed and cram them to the side once more.

Couldn't you two wait?

Shut up, you go girl! Fuck him!

More meaningless noises. He honestly preferred the music, though he wasn't sure if he had completely tuned it out by then, or if it had actually been stopped. It didn't really matter, wasn't worth it wasting his attention on such trite details. The burning feeling on his butt as his cheeks no doubt turned a darker shade of red than his top after yet another brutal slam dunk of boy-stretching schlong did.

Hooooly, he's really taking all of that!

God, it's getting me hard, too!

Fuck, I'm so jealous right now!

Of him or her?

Both!

"You hear that, cuite? They're jealous." The voice from up above Jack was back to its old honey sweet tone. The hand that had been cradling the woman's bulge was now suddenly ruffling through Jack's hair in an almost caring manner. Almost, as down below her thrusts didn't slow down or get softer one bit. Would someone who cared about you actually put that much force into pounding you into fuck pulp? "Why don't we give them a show?"

How very kind of her, giving him a heads up like that. A moment of respite, enough to close swallow the spit that had been hanging off the side of his wide open mouth, as her hands roamed down in unison to hook under his legs and spread them apart. Just one blissful moment of peace, the calm before the sto-

SLAM!

Wait wha-

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

Hey, slow do-

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

That's insane! Look how she's-

Jackhammering him. Ravaging him. Obliterating him. There were many ways to describe what the woman was doing to Jack, and yet they all seemed to fall short of the truth. Her thrusts had already been powerful beyond measure, but when she had added breakneck speed to the mix without letting off even a little, the result was a nothing less than a truly epic anal onslaught.

The small crowd of people that had been fortunate enough to be nearby marveled as the woman's hips seemed to blur as they rammed her turgid dick inside her fucktoy. Her cantaloupe sized nuts impacted the abused boy's front so often that the sound they made had no time to echo before a new one drowned it out. Beneath the statuesque girl a puddle of sticky, musky precum had formed, covering her boots completely, the shape of a discarded leather cocksock visible swimming in the fresh spunk.

The crowd surrounding the two was growing larger by the minute, with many barely able to resist getting turned on, couples already making out while those that had come alone frantically searching for a partner to share their arousal with. All because of Jack and the mysterious woman he had managed to fall onto. The gathering was becoming so large, that pretty soon a pair of security guards, women of even bigger height and larger muscles than Jack's holebreaker, approached to investigate.

"Hey, the hell is going on here?" It was a rhetorical question, as the guard could clearly see the spectacle before her, but she had to get their attention somehow.

"Just... Nghhhh... Fucking this bitch... Fuck!" The woman's words came in between struggled breaths and strenuous moans, her hips pistoning in and out of the smaller boy impaled on her cock so hard and fast it sounded like a machine gun getting fired.

"We can see that!" The other security guard coughed, her hand quickly traveling down to readjust the growing bulge in her uniform. "You know you can't do that on the dancefloor!"

"Just- Fuck! Just a few more... Fuck, take it, bitch! A few more- Ngh... minutes!" The woman's fingers were starting to dig deep into the boy's hips, leaving red marks from her powerful grip.

"And have you make a mess of the floor? Fuck no!" The two guards each put a hand on one of the woman's shoulders, pushing down on them uncomfortably, forcing her rampant thrusts to a halt. The gathered crowd audibly booed before dispersing after a few angry looks from security. "Look, we aren't unreasonable, but the rules are rules. If you want to finish, take it to the toilets."

The woman nodded in resigned acceptance, carrying off her catch in the direction the guards pointed.

"M-m-more..." A faint, meek voice, muffled and barely audible caused the guards to shiver as the yet again rapidly pumping pair disappeared from their eyesight.

"Fuck, that's one lucky girl! Got me so fucking hard!" One of them panted, biting her lip as she bent down to stroke the bulge running down her leg, a huge wet patch having formed by her knee.

"Yeah, me too. Wanna go see if the others brought in any rulebreakers for questioning?" Her partner was even less subtle, her uniform consisting of a skirt instead of pants, her throbbing erection threatening to tear through the flimsy cocksock she was forced to wear.