Shafted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!"

By the time the two had left the scene of the crime, the couple they had told off had already reached their destination. Jack could feel the cold tile pressed up against his face as it was pushed directly against the wall. Behind him, the woman's thrusts had once again sped up to their previous pace, and even surpassed it, throwing her full length in and out with reckless abandon.

He was unsure why she'd stopped earlier, but was definitely glad she was back at it again. Or at least he thought he was. He wasn't really sure, in all honesty thinking wasn't something he was particularly good at at that moment. Moaning, panting, begging for more, he was good at that, that didn't require thinking, just pure instinct. His hands held onto his belly to meet the titanic dick every time it entered him, giving it gentle caresses, in stark contrast to the brutal pounding it was giving him.

"Get ready, bi- Fuck! Cutie! I'm fucking cumming!"

With one last almighty thrust of her mighty hips, the woman hilted her entire divine cock inside Jack, pinning him even harder against the wall as she looked to completely crush his petite body with her much larger, muscled one.

The all-too-familiar shape of her cock distended his front, but for the first time actually stayed there as it throbbed menacingly, audibly stretching Jack's already viciously stretched out ring to even larger size. She was there, she was so close, she just needed that extra push... Jack's hands stroking the underside of her gargantuanly engorged prick through his skin was just that.

A jet of thick, lava-hot creamy spunk rocketed up her beastly throbbing dick, barreling down towards the tip. Jack could actually feel it with his fingers as it coursed by, before the virile nut-butter finally finished its long trek and exploded inside him, turning his mind the same pale white that it was painting his insides in.

The woman howled, releasing her grip on Jack's hips and steadying herself against the wall as shot after shot of backed up girlcum escaped her aching balls, not even waiting for the first one to finish before the next started. The petite boy beneath her had been so good, so fucking good! She watched with a girlish glee as his belly expanded beneath her, her jizztanks shooting so much cum up him that his front was ballooning out the sides of his waist. She was pretty sure she hadn't cum like that in... fuck, years! Maybe never before even.

She could no longer feel his soft fingers petting her shaft, his insides long past expanded with gallons of her burning spunk. She hadn't cum in over a week, but she was certain all that cum had already been poured out and was now adding more and more fresh ball protein to the little cutie's reward. Fuck, he really had worked hard for that reward. And he'd even managed to take all she had without falling unconscious! Sure, maybe his mind had gone a bit blank at times, but he was definitely awake for the whole thing. That was... impressive. More than that, even. It was astounding - the last time that had happened was, well, never...

"You did well, cutie. You deserve some rest."

The voice resonated inside Jack's orgasm-boggled mind. With great effort he managed to open his eyes, only to find himself staring at a door. He felt something cold on his butt, contrasting massively with the burning hot feeling of his skin. It took a moment for things to register in his mind that he was sitting on a toilet. He couldn't remember how he'd gotten there, but he could hear faint music outside. Right, the party he'd gone to with Alex, and then gotten lost, and then found by that girl- the girl! Where was she?!

Jack tried to get up and chase after her, only to realize he was completely immobilized. His body shivered for just a moment, his dick and balls aching as the last bouts of a dry orgasm died down. Fuck, how many of those had he had? And what was that thing his dick was pressing up against? Fuck, it was so difficult to move his head but he had to se-

Holy. Fuck.

The strange feeling finally dawned on him as he looked down, seeing his bloated gut. He looked like he could give birth to an entire football team with how swollen it was. Fuck it was so heavy...

PLOP!

A sudden sound startled Jack, but he soon realized where it had come from. Down below him, he could distinctly feel his abused ass, his muscles trying desperately to tighten up back to their unviolated state from earlier in the night. Sure, it would happen eventually, there was no doubt about that. But until then, the gallons of jizz that he had been stuffed with were free to drizzle out of him and into the toilet below. He just had to remember to flush every now and then.

Jack felt his eyelids getting heavier. The music didn't really register in his mind anymore. His legs felt like mush, and even if they didn't he had no hope of standing up with a cumgut like that. He would be stuck there for at least a couple hours, no doubt. Might as well... get...some... sleep...