Shake Down on Sacker Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who has to know outside of this room, what exactly occurred? No police, no press, we just disappear."

"But you've already called for medical assistance, unless," Yvonne stopped, realising she only ever had Cara's word for it.

There was a banging on the door which Ingrid ignored. One of the waitresses opened it after a brief conversation with the people on the other side.

"As promised. Our medical team," smiled Ingrid.

"Your medical team?" Clara queried.

Two young women in EMT uniforms wheeled in several gurneys.

"We will fetch the trunk next, Boss," one of the EMT's said. A striking redhead, she wrinkled her nose up and then hurried out.

"Yes. Our medical team. Well Jane, the redhead, did star in a porno playing a nurse, but as no one is seriously ill, just temporarily incapacitated, you should be fine," Ingrid paused and looked at Clara and Mary. "But she is very good at eating pussy if that's of any interest to you?"

Mary went red, and Clara stiffened in anger, but neither woman responded.

Yvonne, filing away that little nugget of information, asked: "What's in the trunk?"

"Clothes. Jumpsuits. Keys. The trunk is padlocked," Ingrid walked over to where the EMT's were manhandling a large metal box with a padlock on the lid. "We leave in the ambulance, lock the banquet door behind us and in 30 minutes or so I will message you the combination so you can cover your dignity, leave and no one is any the wiser."

There was silence.

"It is a good deal, ja?"

Yvonne went to Clara and Mary. "It's the best offer we are going to get under the circumstances," she said to them.

Both naked ladies looked at each other and then nodded. Clara added: "We can go after the bitch later." Her voice was hard.

Yvonne went over to Ingrid. "You have a deal."

"Das ist sher gut!" Ingrid signalled to Beth to collect the rest of the phones and hand them to the remaining hold outs.

"Do you mind telling me how you did this? It was the drink right? Not the food?" asked Yvonne anxiously.

Ingrid laughed, she was enjoying Yvonne's naked humiliation and her desperate need for reassurance.

"It was the drink and the food. Two agents that by themselves will do no harm but mix them, one in the food, one in the drink, then 15 minutes later, boom! The shit hits the fan!"

Yvonne burned with anger. Her lovely food contaminated! She checked her fury. It could wait.

"And how did you know about this event, you've planned this and researched us, so who tipped you off?" Yvonne asked, her calmness masking her churning emotions.

Draping her arm around Yvonne, Ingrid whispered: "Young girls are so impressionable when they are in love."

Crushing despair overwhelmed Yvonne as she followed Ingrid's gaze to her naked daughter. Forrist, as if sensing their gaze, turned toward them, guilt and shame washing over her face.

"Your daughter does love eating pussy," continued Ingrid maliciously. "Of course she didn't know exactly what I planned. Steal some baubles, a necklace or two. But all this? No. I doubt she would have tucked into the food and drink quite so heartily. Tell me why such an unusual name?"

"She was conceived in Ardel Forest." replied Yvonne, still in shock over the revelation.

Laughing, Ingrid held Yvonne tightly. "How romantic, and a pretty name for a pretty girl. You are pretty too," she said, openly groping Yvonne, who wriggled from her grasp.

"You fucking bitch!" She spat out furiously.

"Ja, This is true," agreed Ingrid good humouredly.

"All done, Boss!" Laptop Alice announced.

"Well can't stay all day chatting you ladies up." Ingrid whistled to her crew. "Okay start packing up, get on the gurneys and look ill for the benefit of any watching eyes."

Ingrid beckoned Clara and Mary over. "The box has clothing. In 30 minutes I text you," she looked at Yvonne, "with the combination and you ladies can sort yourselves out. We will disable all your other phones. Remember, no cops! We still have the videos, ja?"

The three nude women nodded. Their thoughts and feelings were evident from their expressions.

Yvonne went to her daughter as Ingrid and her team made preparations to leave. They didn't take long. In six minutes they had cleared the room and relocked the door behind them.

Forrist looked miserable as Yvonne tackled her.

"Sorry, mum. I was stupid and it all sounded so exciting and I," she stopped, looking embarrassed.

"You were smitten with Ingrid," Yvonne finished for her.

"Ingrid? Hell no! It was Beth." Forrist corrected her.

There was a frustrated bang. Yvonne turned and saw Clara was trying to force the lock. Finally, Clara gave up and stalked off to fume in a corner by herself. Mary eventually drifted over to join her.

All the women, now more conscious of their nakedness and soiled appearance, were quiet until Agnes and Isabella decided to shake them out of their despondency. They roped in Anne and began cleaning out pans and ferrying hot water in them along with paper towels and soap dispensers from the bathrooms. Yvonne and Forrist joined the line to get cleaned up.

"Are you meant to meet up with Beth or anything?" asked Yvonne.

"No. She said she would make contact next week, but," Forrist trailed off unhappily.

"But now you think that's unlikely. My dear sweet girl, how could you be so stupid?" Yvonne took her daughter in her arms and let her cry. She was still angry with Forrist, but she wasn't the first to do something stupid for love. Yvonne had married a loser for love.

"I thought you liked boys?" said Yvonne, still trying to understand.

"I do, it's just Beth was so funny and confident and I just kind of fell for her. And then when she said she had pulled a couple of jewel heists, well I was just wow! The whole bad girl thing sort of made me go gaga for her."

Shaking her head, Yvonne gave up. "Well just don't tell anyone for gods sake."

Sheepishly Forrist nodded. Yvonne pushed her forward and Anne helped Forrist wash down using paper towels.

"Sorry," said Anne as she scrubbed the young girl's naked bottom. Embarrassed, Forrist faced her mother as Anne wiped down the back of her legs and then discarded the towels in a plastic bin liner.

Yvonne stepped forward to replace Forrist. "I'm not too bad, I think," she smiled at Anne and turned to let her employee wipe her down, before returning the favour.

Morale amongst the nude women had risen with the cleanup and everyone was counting down to the 30 minute mark and the prospect of clothes.

Yvonne snatched up the phone when it pinged.

"Combination code is SHIT," she announced. What the? Yvonne cursed under her breath and looked at the keypad on her phone. "7448."

Clara and Mary were first to the box. Clara knelt and lined up the numbers as the rest of the nude women gathered around expectantly.

Fumbling with the clasp Clara pulled it aside and flung the lid open, her face turning from astonishment to fury as she saw the contents.

It was Pierre Peepier, the hotel manager. Bound, gagged and just as naked as the women who were looking down at him in disappointment.

Yvonne broke the standoff and helped the man to his feet. He was looking bug-eyed at the naked women and despite his predicament clearly enjoying what he was seeing.

"He's French," said Yvonne by way of explanation. The other women nodded and relaxed. Yvonne removed the gag, while Clara cut off the restraints.

"My apologies mesdames," spluttered Pierre, covering his manhood. "I was just overwhelmed at seeing so much naked beauty."

Yvonne rolled her eyes, two of the older women tittered coquettishly.

"What happened?" Clara demanded.

"My kindness and good nature were most foully abused by a red-headed devil in female form," he thundered.

"Really?" Mary said sceptically.

"She was upset and asked for my help. She said she had lost her purse and phone and had nowhere to stay, so I naturally took her into my office to see if I could help."

"I bet you did," said Yvonne, her scepticism matching Mary's.

"Oui, madam, and once there I was attacked and forced to disrobe!"

"Okay, I think we have a pretty good idea of what happened." Clara cut him off as she suddenly spotted keys at the bottom of the trunk. "Aha!"

"Looks like we can get out of here at least!" Agnes said with relief "Question is how do we get to our rooms?"

"Or how do we get clothes to you ladies here? I will arrange it. Permit me," said Pierre after Yvonne had briefly explained what had happened.

He took the key off Clara, unlocked the door and opened it.

"There they are!" A voice yelled, followed by a stampede to the door.

"Sacré bleu!" Pierre exclaimed in horror, desperately trying to close the door. "It's the press! I am ruined!"

The women screamed and Clara yelled: "The bitch double crossed us!"

At that moment Yvonne's phone pinged. 'The evening news should be fun, ja? I informed the media there was a surprise National Nude Day event at the hotel today. Oh, Beth sends love and kisses to Forrist. Auf Wiedersehen, leibchen. Ingrid Gruber'.

"Run for it!" screamed Mary.

Galvanised by Mary's anguished cry, one naked Frenchman and twenty-two naked women of varying shapes and sizes, scattered like startled deer as the press and cameras burst into the room.

Yvonne grabbed her daughter's hand as they rushed towards the kitchen, a female reporter began firing questions at their naked rears as she chased after them. Anne and Pierre were just ahead.

"I'm sorry mum!" gasped Forrist, trying to cover herself with her hands.

"Run, Forrist, run!" Yvonne yelled.

The three women and Pierre barged through the kitchen door, with Anne using her larger bulk to block the reporter and then slamming the bolts home.

Anne slid to the floor, trembling from the exertion. Her eyes widened. "Oh, god," she said.

Yvonne turned to see two gentlemen with clipboards and Health Inspector badges around their necks. She exchanged panicky looks with her daughter and Anne.

"Mon Dieu!" Pierre gasped and fainted. Yvonne caught him just in time and eased him to the floor.

"He's French," explained Anne to the bewildered officials.

As he lay there, Pierre opened one eye and surreptitiously grabbed Yvonne's arm, "Offer them food," he whispered urgently. Startled, Yvonne looked puzzled. "I need leverage, otherwise I am finished! Je suis fini!" He pleaded.

Understanding, Yvonne stood up, turned to face the two men and fixed them with a big smile.

"I'm afraid Monsieur Peepier is feeling a little tired and emotional. In the meantime, can I interest you in a crab delicacy or a seared scallop?" Yvonne picked up two unserved platters and waved them in front of the two men, distracting them from the commotion at the bolted door. "Perhaps a glass of champagne to go with it? Anne, could you fetch the champagne, please. Have you been waiting long?"

"No. Not really," replied the senior of the two officials, finding his voice.

"That's good. Lovely weather we are having at the moment," continued Yvonne.

"But you, you are all," the official spluttered to a halt as Anne appeared at his elbow and poured him some champagne.

"Naked? I know. Now please, you must try the crab delicacies. They go especially well with the champagne, don't they ladies?"

The other two women nodded and smiled encouragement as Yvonne turned up the charm. "Just one little nibble, gentlemen," she coaxed. "That's it, and now try some champagne, it will help you appreciate our and Monsieur Peepier's predicament, on what has been a very trying day for us all."

12