Shaken Confidence

Story Info
Damning video shakes husbands confidence in his loving wife.
2.3k words
3.58
65.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coorgi
coorgi
7 Followers

I am Pradeep Rao and own a pretty successful trading business dealing in all things electronic. I am 45 years old and my wife Priyanka Rao, who is of the same age as me is a Police Officer. An Assistant Commissioner of Police. She is very dedicated to her job and her integrity is impeccable.

About ten years ago, when she had put on some weight and overheard a remark at a party about how the police should not allow people physically unfit to be officers which shows the police force in bad light, she took it to heart. That night, she asked me to have a gym installed at home and works out diligently and is now very fit at 120 lbs. and extremely attractive.

Besides working out regularly, she motivated me too and now working out for 5 days a week at an average of an hour each day has become a routine for both of us. People consider both of us to be very good looking and some have remarked that they were envious of our understanding and loving relationship. We have an active sex life that is mutually satisfactory.

I own an Electronics trading business. I import all kinds of electronic parts from China and Hong Kong and wholesale them to major manufacturers in Southern India. And I travel often to meet my suppliers in China and Hong Kong.

I had just returned from a four week trip and it was almost 5 AM when I reached home. My wife messaged me the day before that she had to travel to Mercara in Coorg on police business and would not be back for at least two days.

The live in maid brought me a hot cup of coffee as I opened my laptop. When I travel I read my emails very sparingly focusing only on the important emails and therefore when I return I go through all the unread mail.

I was shocked when I opened a two week old email from a business acquaintance. It had a video clip attached which was roughly about 15 minutes in length. The video showed my wife in uniform walking into a hotel, and then knocking on a hotel room door.

The next scene showed some khaki police uniforms lying on the couch and on one shirt was the name badge saying Priyanka Rao ACP. The way the camera moved and based on the angle of the shot, it looked like the person shooting the video was hiding in the closet recording through a small gap between the doors. My wife was kneeling on the bed completely nude facing away from the closet and looking at the man. Her face was visible in the mirror on the opposite wall. He was quite good looking and seemed to be in his mid thirties and had a body of that of a male model with 6 pack abs and rippling muscles. It looked like he was a police officer too.

I heard him say, "You are as sexy now as you were when in college. I had a crush on you since i was 12 years old watching you walk by our house." The camera must have been some distance away as her response was faint and I could barely make out her saying "Are you in town only for today?" I wish you can stay longer as my husband is away for at least another two weeks."

"That's great news. I can stay for another two days, if you promise to take the days off and stay in the hotel with me." "That's not a problem," she replied.

Then she started sucking his cock and after a few minutes turned around so they were engaged in a 69. He shot his load into her mouth which she swallowed and then they started fucking. The actual fucking probably lasted two days but the video was edited to a 15 minute summary.

I was stunned and the image of my wife fucking another man that I did not recognize kept replaying in my mind. I knew she dated a classmate of hers before we met but that was limited to going to a couple of movies and dinners. They never became serious. The man in the video was definitely not that guy. Based on what he said, he had probably lived in the neighborhood of my in laws house and joined the police force a few years back and met my wife and recognized her. And he probably seduced her into having an affair. It was obvious from the dialogue I heard that he was an officer visiting from another city or another state. They probable met while working on a case and decided to have some fun.

How could she do this to me after all these years? My rage was building at this deception and I was unable to function normally. After about an hour I buzzed for the maid to get me a fresh coffee. After the caffeine calmed me down, my numbed mind began to function and I started to analyze the situation.

This behavior is unbecoming of my wife. I know she loves me unconditionally just as I love her. I calmed myself justifying to myself that this had to do with her job. Some criminal she had helped convict was probably getting back at her by morphing her face onto someone else.

So, I replayed the video several times to see if it was morphed. However much I wanted to believe in the doctored video theory a detail I observed in the video on my fourth view shot my theory to pieces and once again my world started to collapse around me.

The situation was taking it's toll on me and I wanted to confront her head on about it at the earliest possible. So, I called her phone. It rang a few times before she answered it. "Hello darling, how was your flight?" "Flight was okay. When are you returning?" I asked. "Probably tomorrow evening, if I can wrap up the case by tomorrow morning," she responded.

I was in turmoil and could not sleep the whole night. I consumed almost a half a bottle of scotch. The next evening, Priyanka returned by around 6 PM. When she saw my haggard face she became concerned and said, "What's the matter sweetheart? Is something wrong?" I did not respond immediately and fixed myself a glass of scotch and made a screw driver for her and asked her to follow me to the study. I then locked the door and pulled up a chair for her placing it next to mine at my desk.

I clicked open the video file and as she watched it, I saw her expressions change from surprise to panic and then anger. "Where did you get this?" she asked.

"It was emailed to me by a business acquaintance."

"Do you believe what you see?"

"I don't want to. But....?"

She almost shouted, "But what, Pradeep? I cannot believe you even remotely entertain the thought that I am capable of cheating on you."

"Priyanka, My initial belief was that it is a doctored video. But it is definitely you in that video. Here watch it again."

I waited for the specific frame and paused the video when it got to the spot where Priyanka was riding the man's penis. She stared intently at the screen and gasped, "Oh my god."

What we were both staring at was the 5 cm scar on her left buttock.

She leaned back in her chair, and was absolutely quiet and continued sipping her drink and appeared to be in deep thought. After what appeared to be some fifteen to twenty minutes, she looked into my eyes and for the first time I sensed pity in that look. Now, I was confused.

"Pradeep, look into my eyes and tell me. Do you believe this video is a genuine video?"

"Priyanka, the accident happened only two years ago. Nobody but me is aware of that scar. Do you get the enormity of that fact and what it means?"

About two years ago, she was involved in an accident while driving herself and as she stepped out of the car dazed, she stumbled and fell on her buttocks on a piece of broken glass.

"Pradeep, fuck the evidence. Do you genuinely believe that I am capable of cheating on you? "Think Pradeep. Think. If you were a criminal that wanted to get back at me, how would you plan it? You have knowledge of electronics and are married to a cop who loves you more than anything else in this world. So, think. Don't get emotional because some thugs saw your wife fucking in a video. Be very rational and pragmatic."

So, I sat back and reached into my drawer and reached for the pack of cigarettes and lit one. I am an ex smoker but maintain a pack in my desk. I have since occasionally resorted to smoking when under duress. Priyanka does not smoke but she on occasion takes it from my hand when I smoke and puffs on it. She does it because when she kisses me she is not turned off by the smell of nicotine.

She reached out to me to take my cigarette and puffed on it and returned it to me. And then an epiphany occurred and a new theory formed in my mind. I looked at her and said, "I believe we need to go to our bedroom and look for a camera." And we found it just below the light above the dresser. A state of the art camera so tiny, that we would never have found if we were not looking for it.

I looked at her and said, "We now need to work on the premise that the video is fake and figure out how it was done." She smiled at me and said "Bingo."

Now, it was my turn to say, "OMG." I pulled Priyanka into an embrace and said, "I am sorry sweetheart. I sincerely am sorry; Shame on me for doubting you." She smiled and kissed me passionately. "Being married to a cop sharpens your deductive skills, does it not?

Fortunately, Priyanka's detectives found some finger prints on the light above the dresser and were able to locate the burglar, who spilled the beans.

About two months ago Priyanka was promoted to ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) and was put in charge of a sensitive case involving a powerful politician. He was accused of raping an underage girl. This elaborate ploy was to get back at her for proving him guilty beyond doubt despite his warnings to her, that she would pay a heavy price if she did not close the case against him.

The politician got a master thief to break into our bedroom and have the camera installed. They then doctored a video using some shots from our bedroom and some other shots of actual fornication between a call girl and some hired thug. The guys setting up this elaborate scam to get back at my wife had been following her. She was actually at the hotel visiting her childhood friend.

The person who put the entire video together scripted it into a well-produced piece with skillful editing. Priyanka learnt that the politician used his clout and got an assistant director with experience in film production to produce the clip.

I confronted my business acquaintance and he said he was not aware and that his email must have been hacked. They did not want the mail to go to the spam folder and they suspected I may not open emails from anonymous sources. A lot of thinking went into their revenge plan.

My next trip was to the Maldives with Priyanka for a week. We had a villa over water with a private pool and a hot tub. Priyanka always wore regular conservatively cut one piece swimsuits. She gasped when I pulled out some bikinis that probably measured only about three inches in square footage. The bottoms were strings and the tops were small triangles.

"Pradeep, you expect me to wear them? Maldives is now a popular destination and what if I am recognized and someone clicks a picture of me?" I said, "We have a private pool, and hot tub sweetheart." She smiled mischievously and said, "Then why do we need to wear anything at all?"

That was the start of our week long honeymoon. The video incident had jolted us quite a bit and we both had a long talk about it. Fortunately only about four people were involved in it besides the call girl and the small time actor and Priyanka was sure that it was not circulated. So, we were saved from embarrassment and had decided to take a holiday to focus on each other.

For the first two days, we hardly came out of the villa except for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We focused on giving each other orgasms. We fucked each other without any inhibitions. It was pure lust. But lust with a spouse you love is much more satisfying as it is bereft of guilt. Interspersing lust and love. We fucked and then made love slowly. Rested and fucked again and followed it by making love.

And for the remainder of the week, we went out in the mornings after breakfast and mingled with fellow tourists. The afternoons and nights were spent in lusty love or loving lust, pleasuring ourselves.

Of course, Priyanka dressed in her conservative one piece suit while swimming in the ocean. And, while swimming in the lagoon, we did run into a couple we knew, who were holidaying with their children.

Priyanka smiled at me and said, "Cops instincts. Thank god, I am wearing my regular swimsuit. Next year let's go to Spain and I can wear those strings you call bikinis. Where did you buy them?"

"In Hong Kong."

coorgi
coorgi
7 Followers