Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

50.

"OhgodohgodohGOD!" Cherri's voice broke into a shriek. Then more quietly. "Dai, oh Baby, go slow..." she was panting like she'd just run a marathon. "Huh, ho God, it's been a...huh...a while, and you...huh...so good...so thick, oh, oh, huh, hooh..."

As I slid inside, Cherri's pussy squeezed my cock with a grip like liquid fire. So hot, so wet, and so tight. I thought that nothing had ever made my body feel this good. I looked down into my lover's face; saw her mouth open and her eyes wide. Heard the sounds she was making as I slipped into her. Felt the muscles of her vagina squeezing my shaft faster and faster...

"Oh shit, you're thick...fuh, fill me uh...up so good! Sooo..." I pushed forward, slowly, very slowly, but I never stopped moving. Cherri's panting grew quicker still, her hands gripped the back of my neck, and her body bucked once, twice, and a third time more gently. I was all the way inside Cherri now, and my cock felt three quick, intense spasms in time to three sharp, rasping breaths. After a long moment, she sighed. Then she reached up, drew my face down to hers, and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

"Ooh, my Thane!" she purred, "you made me cum a little just by putting it in." She giggled, then moved under me. I felt the muscles in her vagina gripping my cock. The pleasure was so intense, I gasped.

"That feel good? My tight little pussy gripping that big, thick cock of yours?"

"Fuck, Cher! Feels amazing!" I tried to pull back, to start thrusting into her. Her turn to gasp. She gripped me tighter.

"Uh uh." She giggled. "You're my prisoner, Thane of Glamis! You'll never escape my toils."

I found myself grinning again. "Toils?"

"I think that's right. I remember it from somewhere...oooh, no fair!"

I'd pushed up on my hands, then ducked my head down to take one plump nipple between my lips. I gave it a couple of quick hard sucks, while Cherri squealed and squirmed. After a few moments, I brought my face up to hers. Her lips parted for another kiss, but I stayed out of reach just long enough to whisper

"I don't want to escape, my beautiful enchantress!" I watched her lips curve into a sensuous smile, and her cheeks get pink. "I just want to rattle my chains a little." With that, I pulled back and began to thrust into her, slowly at first, then faster, and faster.

51.

Cherri gave a little scream as I began moving inside her. God, the sounds she made drove me every bit as crazy as the beauty of her body or the touch of her lips. I'd never had such a vocal lover. I never knew what I was missing.

"Oh GOD, yes! Uh huh, uh huh, uhh huhhuh, take me, yeah, oh yeah, Lover! So deep...uhhh, so fucking full! Harder, please, Baby, please, uh huh! Harder! Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck, Baby, give me that cock! So good, give it to me, Oh GOD! FUCK!!!

I tried to fulfill every request, obey every command. I could feel my cock pushing through the warm slick wetness of Cherri's pussy, as I thrust, first fast and hard, then slower, letting her feel every inch of my shaft stretching the walls of her vagina. As I fucked her, I revelled in the smell of our sweat and the friction of our bodies. Every now and then I ducked down to capture her nipples between my lips, or occasionally between my teeth...

"FUCK YES, you Bastard! Suck on my tits, suck on my...OW! Oh shit, yes! Bite me! Hurts...fuck, hurts so good!"

She even tasted sexy!

52.

I wasn't going to last much longer. Felt like I'd lost control of my body, like we had become a single body which only existed to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel pleasure. We were fucking hard and fast now. Cherri had moved beyond language. She made a keening sound, punctuated with quick sharp cries which must have been breaths. I reached out to stroke her face; a beautiful face, hot, and flushed, and moist with the sweat of passion. Her eyes focused on mine, and she smiled. I kissed her as gently as I could, and then let my head fall next to hers.

"Almost...Cher, I can't hold...too much..."

"Huh-hush, Baby, ohGodohGod, oh yeah, cum for me, cum inside me...I want to feel it...inside...ooh, oh yes!"

I could feel my shaft swelling, I thought, hold on, just another... Suddenly my cock was still for an instant, deep inside Cherri's heat, and then...

The breath roared out of me as cum shot from the tip of my cock in one massive pumping thrust, then another, and another, and...and Cherri's body was bucking under mine, the muscles of her pussy clenching, squeezing another load of cum from my cock, and one...last... And then we were still, gasping for breath.

53.

After a few seconds, I realized it'd probably be easier for Cherri to get her breath back if my body weight wasn't directly on top of her diaphragm. I pushed my upper body up with my hands. Then I paused. I was still inside of Cherri, and still reasonably hard, although not as hard as I had been. I moved in her as gently as I could, and flinched as I felt how sensitive my cock had become. I heard Cherri moan in response to the motion.

"Hey, Sweetheart," I rasped, "are you..."

"Hey yourself, Dai Brenner," her voice was soft, and breathy. "Am I what?"

"Are you...?" I wasn't sure how to ask...

She smiled up at me, put her arms around my neck, raised her face to mine and kissed me gently. "So that's what amazing sex feels like," there was that smile back in her voice. "Thanks for sharing." And then more quietly: "I guess I never knew." She kissed me again, a longer kiss, our mouths open, and our tongues caressing. Then she let her head fall back onto the mattress, closed her eyes, and sighed.

I lowered my head and kissed her cheek. I whispered: "No. Neither did I."

54.

Some time later, reality re-asserted itself. We lay naked and spooned--spooning?--in bed together, under the comforter, my semi-erect cock nestled in the crack of her ass, my arm under hers, my fingers gently stroking her right breast. I stirred, disengaged my arm, and rolled onto my back. Cherri gave a disappointed little sigh.

"Cher...um, I don't want to spoil the moment, but..." and then I noticed something. "These are gorgeous sheets, by the way. I didn't see..."

She gave a sleepy little laugh. "You were kind of busy taking me to heaven and back. They're mine. Made from bamboo, if you can believe it."

"Seriously?" Apparently sex with Cherri was so exciting and intense and all consuming that I'd failed to notice we'd been romping on bed sheets which were not only soft as rose petals, but the same deep red color.

I said, "Bamboo?"

"Super good for the environment. What were you about to say about spoiling the moment?"

Oh hell. "Well, it's just that we didn't use any kind of protection or anything. I mean, I'm not worried about...or..."

Cherri rolled over and sat up, leaning against the headboard. I watched her breasts shift and settle, and prayed I hadn't fucked anything up by mentioning, or by not mentioning..."

"Well," she was still smiling; a good sign, "I haven't had sex in three years, and I've been to the doctor several times since then. And I'm on the pill, mostly to control my periods. How about you? Oh, and I hate condoms."

"Good to know." I chuckled. I'd brought this upon myself, but still it was strange to see Cherri Morganthal, the embodiment of so many of my fantasies, sitting up next to me, casually and gloriously naked, talking about hating condoms, in a generic sort of hotel room bed covered with rose red bamboo sheets. "So for the record, I too hate condoms, but I would have been happy to wear one, if you'd...but you didn't, so never mind. Um, it's been, uh, let's see, my most recent relationship sort of petered out a little less than a year ago--one of the many reasons I came so close to hitting on you last summer--and I had a checkup in...September, so, yeah. I think we're probably okay.

She lay down next to me and laid her head on my chest. "We should have talked about it, I suppose, but this whole week has been so surreal. I guess I didn't even think about it. I mean I'd planned to seduce you tonight. I ordered that nightie..."

"Whew! As if you weren't beautiful enough! You looked like a goddess in that...what is it, a teddy?"

"A babydoll." She chuckled. "Kind of a terrible word, isn't it? Dated, paternalistic, feels like--I don't know--talking dirty to Mamie Eisenhower or something."

"Jesus!"

"Yeah, but tell me I'm wrong."

"Doesn't change how sexy you look in it."

"Hmmm, well...maybe I'll wear it again tomorrow. I didn't really have it on long enough to get it dirty, or maybe I should say to get dirty in it. But...maybe I'll leave off the panties. You know. Easier access?" She rolled off of me, pulled a pillow to her, and yawned.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" I was talking to her back.

Cherri's eyes were closed, but I could still hear the smile in her voice. "Well, I was thinking maybe lots of sex. Now, come snuggle."

"Cher, can I at least go down and get my toothbrush?"

"No need. I picked up an extra when I got the whiskey."

"Devious little Minx."

"Mmmm, I like it when you call me that." Her voice sounded sleepy.

I got up, said: "Back in a second," blew out the candles, and went in search of my new toothbrush.

Before I got back under the rose red bamboo sheets, I leaned down and brushed aside a few strands of dark hair to kiss a soft pink cheek. Then I crawled into bed and took up my position as the outside spoon.

"Goodnight, my Lady." I whispered. But Cherri was already fast asleep.

To be continued...