Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 03

Story Info
How many orgasms had Lady Macbeth?
9.1k words
4.84
3.3k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
350 Followers

55.

My eyes opened. The little light coming through the slats in the Venetian blinds was the blue of an early morning, or a stormy day. So what? It was warm between the sheets, warmer than usual, and there was the hint of something in the air: a warm scent, musky, maybe a little sweaty. Then I remembered.

I rolled over as quietly as I could. I suppose I'd turned over in the middle of the night. Cherri's back was to me, and she was breathing easily, her dark hair spread out on her almost equally dark pillow. Right. I was in her apartment, sleeping on her red sheets, which looked black in the blue light of...whatever time it was. And that scent: her perfume, our sweat, her moisture, my semen. My cock responded to memories triggered by that scent: the sight of her naked body, the taste of her nipple in my mouth, the heat of her pussy, squeezing me as our bodies rocked together. I was getting harder, and once again that need for contact, that feeling of being magnetized whenever I was around her, spread through me. I tucked my erection against my body, and returned to spoon duty, doing my best not to wake my fellow utensil.

Cherri gave a sleepy little hum, and pushed the cheeks of her ass against me. Nice to know the magnetism worked both ways. I draped an arm around her, and let my hand rest on her abdomen just below her breasts. Her breath beneath my hand became regular. My Lady was asleep again. Fine with me. Her body felt warm and wonderful against mine, and her perfume lingered in the midst of that wonderful smell of human coupling. I should ask her what that perfume was. Maybe I could get her a bottle as an opening night...

56.

My eyes opened. The light coming through the slats in the Venetian blinds was a slightly lighter blue. Cherri's body was still pressed against mine, and my cock was still hard, which was no surprise given its position relative to Cherri's beautiful backside. My hand cupped her breast, which felt wonderful, so warm and soft, and...wait a minute.

I had a memory of draping an arm over my slumbering Lady and specifically not grabbing her boob, on the theory that...actually I wasn't sure what the theory had been, but I didn't want Cherri waking up to me copping a feel for fucks sake. Maybe, if I moved gently enough... I slowly uncupped my fingers, and started to lift my hand away from her body...

"Mm mm." A small hand grasped my wrist, and pushed my hand back down. And a voice still drowsy with sleep murmured: "You didn't pay enough attention to my boobs last night."

"Morning, Beautiful," I whispered. "Sorry to be groping you in your sleep..."

She interrupted, still sounding drowsy. "You weren't. I put your hand there. Leave it alone."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good." We lay for a time, her hand still holding mine over her breast. Eventually I began to caress her, running a finger around her areola, then gently pinching her hardening nipple.

"Mmmm, feels nice!" she cooed. Then: "Is that your cock between my ass cheeks, or did you sneak a rolling pin in here when I wasn't looking?"

"You mean this?" I moved my hips, pushing my erection against her backside. "No, that's me. Remember when I said I can't paint?"

"Uh huh." I could hear a smile creeping into her voice.

"Afraid I'm not much of a baker either."

"What a shame. Well, whatever it is, if I spread my legs a little, do you think you could slip it into me from behind?"

57.

That woke me up. "I think...I mean sure, but do you want to get cleaned up first or anything?"

She giggled. "Uh uh. It's cozy under the covers, and I've just been lying here going over my notes from last night's, um, rehearsal."

"I haven't even brushed my teeth."

"Neither have I. Come on, it's perfect. I get that lovely cock back in my pussy, and you get to play with my tits. And we're nice and warm, and neither of us has to be self-conscious about dragon breath. Frankly, Mr. Brenner, I do not see a downside."

I chuckled: "Well if you put it that way, Ms. Morganthal, neither do I. Give me my hand back for a second." She let go of my wrist, and I brought my hand down to caress her haunch. "Here, lift this lovely leg of yours just a bit."

She bent her knee and lifted her leg. I moved in as close as I could behind her, and started feeling for her pussy. When I found her slit I stoked it once or twice, listening to her soft little moans.

"Ooh, that's it, Baby! Yeah, right there. Put it in me, but be gentle. I might be a little sore from last night."

I reached down with my other hand, and pointed the head of my dick against her opening. I slowly rocked my hips forward. The head, and the first half of the shaft slid into her pussy.

"Jesus, Woman, you are wet!"

"Oooh, so nice!" Cherri cooed as I entered her. Then: "I know. I've been sort of halfway playing with myself for the last little while, thinking naughty thoughts about...oh, yes! Honey, can you go any deeper?"

I wrapped an arm around her and thrust forward with my hips. "How's...this? Oh God, my Lady, you feel so good!"

'Oh Dai! Oh Lover, go slow! Slow and easy. I want to feel every inch of you!"

For a few minutes we rocked gently together. Out until only the head of my cock remained in Cherri's pussy, and then slowly back in. She was less vocal than she had been the night before, but I found even the sound of her breathing erotic. I pushed in as far as I could go, and held her against my body, my free hand squeezing and caressing first one soft plump breast and then the other. Cherri hummed with pleasure; small, ragged high pitched hmms, shorter or longer depending on whether I was fondling her breasts or pinching her nipples.

"So...oh, yuh, huh! I guess you...uh, guess you like my tits..."

"Uh huh...mmm, I love them! I wish...ooh, yes...wish I could kiss them, and suck on them!"

"I wish---oh, yes, little harder...make me feel it! Hsss--that's it! I wish you could kiss my lips. Oh, hold still for just a second! Mmm, your cock makes me feel so full! Don't move for just a...wish you could kiss me, my lips...I adore the way you kiss me! But I'm not letting you near them until I brush my teeth, so..."

"So I'll kiss your lips later. And your tits?"

"Ooh, yes please!" She squirmed, and I could feel her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock. My turn to hum with pleasure.

Cherri said: "Oh, you like that?" And squeezed me again, sure of my answer.

"Oh God, yes!"

"Are you going to cum soon?"

"I could, but I could also hold out for a bit. How about you?"

"Well...do you mind if I touch myself while you're inside me?"

"Of course not."

"It's just...I can't always come from fucking in this position, and..."

"Cher!" I had to interrupt. "I'm here for you, for your pleasure. I mean...making you happy, and...satisfied is so...fun, and satisfying, and it makes me happy...shit, I'm babbling. Look, the point is, whatever you want to do, whatever you need...let's do it, okay? I mean never mind that the thought of you touching yourself while we're fucking is hotter than hell! I'm just sorry I won't be able to see your face when you cum."

58.

Cherri lay quiet in my arms for a bit. Finally she said: "Move in me gently for just a second, please?"

"Sure." I loosened my embrace, and began rocking gently, feeling her heat along the length of my shaft.

"Ahhh, well, I can feel that lovely thick cock of yours stretching my pussy, so I guess you're for real. And you really don't mind if I touch myself while we fuck?"

"No, Babe. I don't mind at all."

"Okay! Let me just..." I felt her body shift as she repositioned her arms, and then I heard her begin to pant and moan."

"Oh yeah, huh-uh, yes, huh, ooh! Dai, can you go a little faster?"

I picked up speed, feeling myself grow harder.

"Yuh, oh yuh, yuh, oh shit, it's like the faster you go the bigger you feel in me, oh shit! Oh yes, uh huh, huh, huh, little faster?"

Faster, and then faster again. Soon I was thrusting with everything I had. I could feel my cock swelling, and the seat poured off my face as I fought to hold back. Finally I heard Cherri's cry:

"Oh God, cumming! Cumming...nnnow! Cumming, oh GODOHGODOHGOD!"

I pulled her against me, burying myself as deep as I could inside her spasming pussy, and came with her, or maybe just slightly after, shooting stream after stream deep inside of my bucking, thrashing Lady.

59.

After a little more cuddling and dozing, I took Cherri's advice and snuck into the bathroom for some quick ablutions. According to my Lady, she'd be a while.

"Now don't go away," she leaned against the bedroom doorway. Naked, with smudged makeup and messy hair, she still managed to look gorgeous. She sauntered down the hall towards me and brushed her hand over the front of my jeans as she passed. "You're still my prisoner."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that. Maybe we should think about some thigh high boots and a corset."

"Might be tough to find my size?"

She snorted. "Okay, wise guy, go watch some tv or something. I'm going to have a nice long, hot shower."

"Can I come?"

"Later today? Many times. But nice as it would be to have you wash my back..."

"No, I know. This place holds the record for world's smallest shower stalls. If you have an extra towel, I'll hop in when you're done."

60.

I heard the bathroom door shut as I was plating up a couple of omelets I'd thrown together with some cheese and veggies I'd found in the fridge. From behind me, I heard:

"Seriously? Now you're starting to piss me off."

"You don't eat breakfast?"

"Wouldn't matter one way or the other, since it's lunchtime. But I don't think that, as a heterosexual man, you're allowed to give me three beautiful orgasms in twelve hours, and then make breakfast, or brunch or whatever. I think there's a local ordinance against that somewhere."

"Surely not out here on the northern plains, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous."

She laughed. "Okay, stop it! Considerate, great in the sack and funny? I'm going to get a complex."

"Don't commit to "considerate" until you taste the omelet. I'm pretty sure there's also a local ordinance against poisoning beautiful, sexy, funny women."

Cherri smiled. She didn't say anything for a bit. Just stood there in her bathrobe, plaid pjs and slippers, looking...well, beautiful, of course, but there was something else. Before I could put my finger on just what it was, she stepped to the table, pulled out a chair, and said: "Actually, I'm starving. What'd you put in this? Oh, and do you mind grabbing me that bottle of cranberry juice? Door of the fridge."

61.

A little later we were on her living room couch. We'd sat down to watch tv, but halfway through a Seinfeld rerun, I'd brushed Cherri's hair aside and started nibbling on her neck. She'd groaned, and begun stroking me through my jeans. Now she was kneeling on my lap. My pants were down around my ankles, although for some reason I still had my underwear on. Her pj top was open, and I was fulfilling my promise of the morning by kissing her breasts. First brushing my lips against the tops of her boobs, and then sinking lower, until the tip of my tongue was making teasing little circles around her areolas, and her nipples were hard, and my Lady was begging.

"Please, please, please, Babe, suck on them? Please! Oh God, you're driving me crazy! Please, oh please! I like it...a little rough when I'm...oh yes!"

I gave her right nipple a quick suck, and heard her gasp. Then I said through my panting--the taste of her tits, never mind the feeling of her grinding on my cock, was getting me as worked up as she was-- "Just tell me one thing."

"Oh you are such a bastard! Anything, if you promise to keep..." I took her left nipple between my lips, "Oh fuck yes, just like that!"

"Why'd you ask..." a quick kiss on the right, "if you could touch yourself,"--a little nip on the left; Cherri squealed, and sighed "Ooh yeah!"-- "when we were fucking this morning?"

I sucked hard on her right nipple, and then batted it with the tip of my tongue, then did the same to the left. Cherri panted: "Oh fuck, oh yes! Make me cum! Make me cum, and I'll tell!"

I gave her left nipple another quick nip, and was rewarded with another delighted squeak. Then I said: "Deal!"

Cherri's hands dove between her legs, but I grabbed both wrists, pulled them apart, and held them at her sides. She looked outraged for a second, then groaned again as I sucked hard on her right tit.

"Uh...what's the big idea? You said I...oh yeah, harder! Harder! You said I could cum!"

I dropped her wrists, and pushed off the couch, giving her a little shove to one side, so she ended up with her butt on the couch and her legs in the air. As she began to get her legs under her, I knelt between them, reached up, and pulled down her pj bottoms. The Minx had forgotten her panties again.

I said: "No, I said I would make you cum!" Then I lowered my head between her thighs, put the tip of my tongue at the base of her clit, and dragged it slowly up until I reached her clit.

Cherri screamed "OH FUCK!"

And then I did it again.

62.

We'd both been seriously turned on by our little make-out session, and eating Cherri's hairless pussy was like biting into a ripe mango. Her juices covered my face before my tongue traced her slit twice. She tasted a little like a mango too; sweet and tangy. But she tasted more like a woman: earthy, fleshy, salty. She tasted exquisite. And I spent a little time letting my tongue explore the juicy smoothness inside her. Her hands found the back of my head, and she pushed, urging me deeper. Once upon a time I'd known a woman--a coworker but not a lover--who had a particularly long tongue. She liked to tie cherry stems into knots with it, and to nobody's surprise, she never had to buy her own drinks. I'd enjoyed the parlor trick, but I'd never wished my tongue any longer. Until now.

I also found the sensual quintet of sex with Cherri Morganthal reduced to a trio. I could taste all the delicious flavors of her. I could smell her, and she smelled like soap and excitement. I could feel the smoothness of her pussy on my tongue, and the softness of her thighs on the side of my head. But those thighs prevented me from hearing much, and soon after I started eating her, I closed my eyes.

I began slowly, licking up her insides and gently sucking on her labia before flicking at her clit, and then descending slowly, only to begin the whole process again. Soon I could feel her body get still, just before she anticipated my tongue on her button. I teased her for a little longer, holding off, and making her jump with sensation, and then I began to speed up. After a bit, I was lashing her clit over and over again, and then diving down, sliding up and lashing again. Her thighs tightened around my head. Her body moved less, although I could feel the tension in her muscles. A few more swipes, and the hands on the back of my head pushed harder, harder, her whole body seemed to freeze, and then her torso snapped forward, and her core twitched once, twice, three times, four! Her thighs had me trapped, so I just kept going. I'd lost count of her spasms when her thighs fell away from my head, and she wrenched my face to the side. I was lucky she didn't snap my neck.

"No more...oh fuck, no more, please...I...oh, fuck, that was...fuuuuck!"

63.

I went and got Cherri's comforter off the bed, and brought it back to the couch. Before I could cover us up, we stared at each other: me in the blue boxers and a dark red t-shirt, Cherri naked except for on oversized red plaid pajama top. Our eyes met, and she said:

"Hail, King of Scotland!"

Then we both cracked up.

64.

Back on the couch, both naked and snuggled together under the comforter. Cherri nuzzled my neck. "Thank you, my Thane. I don't think I've cum that hard in...maybe ever."

"It was my pleasure, my Lady. And may I say you make a delicious mid-afternoon snack."

Cherri giggled, put her hand on my cheek, turned my face to hers, and gave me a long open-mouthed kiss. When she was done, she smacked her lips, tasting herself on my mouth and tongue. "Mmmm, I do taste good, don't I?"

"You really do. Now, are you going to answer my question?"

"Which was...?"

"This morning. Asking permission to touch yourself while I was inside you. I was just kind of curious, do little power games like that turn you on?"

"Oh. No...well, they might with you. But, no, that's...actually that's kind of left over from a previous, um, attachment. Are you sure you don't mind hearing about it?"

"No, why would I?"

She shrugged. "I've had lovers who were sort of jealous of other guys I'd been with."

I grinned, ran my hand down her back, and patted her behind. "I still can't believe I've got you all to myself. And that you're naked. So...I'm just kind of staying in the moment."

She smiled, and brushed her hand along my thigh. "Okay, you asked for it. This is a guy I was with, maybe five years ago. The thing you need to know about him: he was...very well endowed. Like..." she held her hands maybe a foot apart. I whistled. She gave me a wry smile, and continued. "It was nice, I guess. But he was also sort of considered himself a sexual dynamo, which he really wasn't. Anyway, he hated that I couldn't cum just from intercourse."

I frowned. "Wait a minute, you did with..."

She gave me a little punch in the arm. "Don't get cocky, Superstud. I couldn't cum from intercourse with him. He just wasn't very good at it. But of course that's not the sort of thing you say to your...boyfriend, or whatever he was at the time. Anyway, he really didn't like the idea that I had to kind of help things along when we were fucking."

"So what'd you do?"

"Well, for a while I faked it. Or I'd get him to do me from behind, and try to sneak one in, but he'd catch me at it, and then he'd sulk, and we'd fight."

"Jesus, Cher, the guy sounds like a mess. When did you dump him?"

"Actually, he dumped me." Her face took on a wan look. "I was pretty broken up about it at the time, which seems weird, I suppose. Out of bed I liked him well enough. We had stuff in common, and I guess by then I'd just resigned myself to...disappointing sex. So after that, I started...asking permission. To cum. Or to, you know, help myself cum. Just to make sure."

65.

We were quiet for a bit. I'd started thinking of that list of guys who'd--what?--undervalued Cherri? Father and brothers? Okay, I knew nothing about her family or the circumstances in which she'd grown up. But lovers? I was bewildered. How could anybody fail to appreciate the whole marvelous package that was Cherri Morganthal? I suppose I didn't know her very well. Hardly at all, really. But no, that wasn't quite true. I knew some stuff, and most of what I knew I really admired. Sure, I'd seen her on the top of her game: working at a job she loved on a project she loved with a partner she...seemed to like. But I'd also seen another, less assured, side of Cherri; less assured, but no less admirable.

I'd seen her angry, even irrationally angry. I'd seen her sad, and scared, and forlorn. She'd talked about some people--mostly men--who'd been everything from manipulative and controlling all the way up to borderline abusive. But she'd never seemed bitter, or self-pitying or malicious. I figured she was cursed, like so many really fine actors are, with the ability to see very clearly the world from another person's point of view, even when the other person was a total shit. I thought of the bad guys I'd played, and I had played me some assholes: violent, or bigoted, or petty, or weak, or rigid, or whatever. If you're an actor, you're an advocate. It can be a hard habit to break.

I wasn't an idiot. I knew. On just about a week's acquaintance, I was falling head over heels in love with Cherri Morganthal.

Quince
Quince
350 Followers