Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

75.

Her hand had been warm. Her mouth was hot. And wet. Just before I opened my eyes, I felt slickness and pressure, and I heard soft moist sounds, and a high pitched little "mmm." I looked down into Cherri's eye's. She winked at me, and smiled, or I think she smiled. In the moment, it was a little hard to tell.

My cock isn't particularly long--don't ask; I've never measured--but it is a little thicker than normal, and Cherri had her mouth full. She sucked slowly up my shaft, and then teased me with her tongue on the way back down. The range of sensation was unpredictable and incredibly pleasurable: squeezing, caressing, tickling, pumping, more. I knew my breath was coming in heaves, but I must have been moaning as well, because after a particularly long, tight, suck, Cherri popped the head out of her mouth, and gave me a "cat that ate the canary" smile.

"Delicious!" she purred, "and I just love the little noises you're making." She looked down at my cock, which rested in the palm of her hand. "Oops!" she opened her eyes wide and bit gently on the tip of her index finger, a parody of a naughty schoolgirl about to be spanked. "Look at all those lipstick stains on you. I must look like a total slut with my makeup all smeared with spit and precum."

"Fuck, Cher, you evil little minx! Please don't stop...feels so good!"

"What feels good? When I lick you like an ice cream cone?" She swirled the tip of her tongue just under the head of my dick, and I could hear the rasp in my throat when I gasped. "Or maybe when I suck really hard on the head?" Exquisite pressure at the tip of my cock compounded by the shock of her tongue probing my slit. I shouted something incoherent, and stepped backwards, tripping over the jeans tangled at my feet, and falling onto my ass on the couch. Cherri was on me like lightning, leaping between my legs and gripping my cock.

"Uh uh! You're not going anywhere until I get every last drop out of you!" She plunged her mouth back onto my dick and bobbed up and down for a second, then popped me out again.

"Fuck, I am so hungry for you, like I'm a wild animal in heat!" She growled in her throat and then took my cock between her teeth and shook her head back and forth. The combination of pain and pleasure made me reach for her to pull her off, but she batted my hands away. Then she held perfectly still, her teeth clamped around my shaft just below the head. Staring directly into my eyes, she began to bite down gently. I kept my eyes locked on hers, enduring the pleasure/pain, arms by my sides. Finally she relaxed her jaw, and sucked me back into the warmth of her mouth, caressing my shaft with her tongue. After a bit, she pulled off me again, took my cock in her fist and began to stroke me.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck me, what a power trip! You have no idea how hot it is to have a big, powerful man like you completely at my mercy. Goddamn, I've never been particularly into bondage, but I may have to try tying you up and torturing you a little!"

"Two...conditions..." I panted. She'd kept pumping my shaft, and I was trying hard not to cum too soon.

Cherri gave me an evil smile, but she slowed her hand. "Oh, my Thane, I'm not sure you're in a position to make conditions."

"Really, my Lady?" I leaned forward, grabbed a fistfull of her hair and yanked her head back until she was staring at the ceiling. Her grip on my cock tightened, and she squealed.

"Bastard! Okay, this hurts, but," and she giggled, "it's also kind of hot. You'd better let me go, though. Otherwise I won't finish. I'll just leave you hanging."

"Yeah? Well, maybe I don't let you go. Maybe I just finish up myself, all over your lovely face."

She laughed out loud. "Ooh, can we do that next time? I've never let a guy cum on my face before. You can be the first, if you want."

"I'd be honored." Then I loosened my grip slightly. "I'm not hurting you too bad, am I?"

"Honest to God, I don't actually care. I'm just so...into you. It's all such fun!"

"I...I'm into you too. And this is...like nothing I've ever done before. You're...just amazing!"

She loosened her death grip on my cock, and began pumping me again slowly. "Are you close?"

"Keep that up and I will be."

"Then can I have my head back? I really want to taste your stuff. Please?"

"Don't you want to hear my conditions?"

"Don't you want to cum in my mouth?"

I let go of her hair. "You win."

She smiled. "I usually do. Oh, and I think we're both going to be more than satisfied with the, um, outcome."

76.

Cherri scooted back a bit. "Stand up for me, Honey. I want you to look into my eyes when you cum, and that's harder to do on the couch."

"Yes, my Lady." I stood up.

Cherri smiled up at me. "Dai, am I sexy? Kneeling in front of you in slutty lingerie with my makeup all smeared from sucking your cock?"

I smiled back down at her. "Cher, you're sexy checking your email on a subway platform, or reading a novel in a coffee shop, or folding your laundry. In that nightie, with a gleam in your eyes, and a smile on your face..." words failed me. Finally, because I couldn't come up with anything better, I said: "I'd walk halfway around the world just to...gaze at you, never mind...all this."

She blinked once or twice. Her smile deepened. Finally she whispered: "Good answer." Then still staring up at me, she brought the tip of my cock to her lips, gave it a quick, soft kiss, and then took maybe half of my shaft into her mouth and began to suck.

Now the movement of her hand and the warmth and suction of her mouth established a rhythm, and my body responded to the consistency. No more teases. No more stopping and starting. I felt my balls begin to tighten. A muscle in my leg twitched. My breathing deepened. I threw my head back, felt the rhythm slow slightly, and the moist warmth of Cherri's mouth disappeared for the time it took her to say: "Eyes on me, Baby."

It seemed to take more strength than it should have to bend my head forward and meet her eyes, but as I did so, she increased the pace. I felt my cock begin to swell, and heard Cherri's delighted "Umm hmm! Mmmm! Umm hmmm!" And then every muscle in my body seemed to contract and the cum shot out of my cock into my Lady's mouth. Once! Twice! Three times, and four...and five, and ooooh fuuuuck! The tip of my cock felt like it was on fire as Cherri squeezed my shaft to force the last drops of stuff onto her waiting tongue.

She gave the tip of my cock a final gentle kiss, then she sat back on her heels, stared into my eyes and swallowed. She licked her lips quickly, then sighed.

"Mmmm, yummy!" She winked at me. "And, mmph..." she licked a little white fleck from the side of her mouth, "no complaints about portion size either!"

77.

Maybe an hour later we were back in bed, naked and drowsy. Cherri rolled onto her side, said "Spoons?"

I rolled over, pressed up against her, and wrapped an arm around her waist.

She grabbed my wrist. "Uh uh, none of that preux chevalier horseshit. I sucked your cock; the very least you can do is play with my nipples a little."

I gave an exaggerated sigh, and I began to caress her boobs. "Oh well, if I must! But I should warn you: if I put my hands on your lovely soft tits while pressing my cock up against that tight, round ass of yours," I began kissing her shoulder as I talked, "I might not be able to control the urge to flip you on your back and ravish you."

Umm, ooh, that's nice! Uh, yeah, just like that!" She pushed back against my hardening dick. "Mmm, feels like I might get ravished sooner rather than later!"

"Are you okay with that?"

"Uh huh," she flipped onto her back, and gave me a lazy smile. "God, it's like I'm eighteen again! I'm fucking insatiable!"

"Well, it's been a while for you. For me too, if it comes to that. You ready?" She'd spread her legs, and I was sliding the shaft of my now erect cock between the lips of her pussy. Cherri bit her lower lip and nodded. I positioned myself at her opening, and...

Cherri: "Slow, okay? I love the feeling of you--uhhohhh, yeah!--sliding inside of me, stretching me...oooh, uh huh, uhhuh, yeah, yeah, slow and easy, oh, just like that!"

I leaned in and kissed her, a long, slow sensuous kiss, mouths open, tongues caressing, gentle as our fucking--maybe we could call it lovemaking; maybe it didn't matter. We moved slowly together, back and forth, in and out with the consistent rhythm of a slow dance. I broke off the kiss and looked down into Cherri's face. She whispered: "Again, please." I kissed her again.

This coupling had a strange timelessness to it. We lost ourselves in each other, the way you might in a good book or a hard workout or a favorite song. I don't think we ever sped up, and I don't know how much time passed, but eventually, I became aware that I was close.

"Cher..."

"Uh huh. I know, Babe. I can feel you..."

It was a strange and wonderful way to finish. I just stopped moving. I was as deep inside of Cherri as I could be, and I felt her pussy contract gently once or twice, heard a few quick breaths, like she was blowing out candles. And I felt the cum travel--slowly, it seemed--one pump after another, down the length of my shaft and out of the tip into Cherri's warmth. It was indescribable. It was exquisite. And because I was 45 years old, and because I'd cum twice already that day, it was over sooner than I'd have liked.

Ah well.

78.

I looked down at Cherri, who was smiling up at me. She said: "Dai Brenner."

There was really only one answer to that: "Cherri Morganthal."

We kissed again, tried to roll over without my falling out of her, but that didn't work. We tried spooning again. Or maybe I thought we tried spooning again, then...

We were gone again.

To be continued...