All Comments on 'Shaking It Off'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago
Loved the ending!

The first part was hilarious, though I didn’t really like Keith for the first 3/4s of the story. He seemed like a caricature, a love-em and leave-em type guy was who was all in for the sex, not for the person, even practically plotting to do the barista while out with Nicole, the “casual” copy room trip with the other TA, and agreeing to go to the party knowing that he’d be expected to have sex with someone other than the girl he seemed to be starting to like.

Then, he surprised me with Alex, both for what he did for her and what he didn’t do, and then what he did after that. He really grew as a person and went from caricature to character and the story went from 4 to 5 stars. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Unbelievably, stunningly good - i’d be surprised to read anything this masterful in a bookshop, let alone on literotica.com

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 4 years ago
Hard Pressed to Find Smarter Female Characters On the Site

Nicole is suspiciously precocious for a sophomore, but these stories consistently have some of the sharpest dialogue on the whole site. It's just fun to read the verbal dueling in the stories. Constantly saying to myself "I wish I thought of that".

And with Angela and Alex as the ones who got away, is Keith the luckiest guy on earth?

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago

Fun read, with sharply drawn, realistic, over the top characters.

Only thing I wondered about is a brief aside, with characters who circled back to the interview, having an "edited" version show up in the paper on the day of the Sweetheart's dinner ... you could have had fun with that.

thigh_highthigh_highover 4 years ago

This is the first of your stories I've read, but it certainly won't be the last. I have some catching up to do. Five stars as a thank you for sharing your writing skills on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Damn.

One of the hottest stories I've read in years. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Recognition

In my many decades, I've read a lot of "adult stories", but this is by far the best. You have truly raised the bar. Great work and thank you.

BenLongBenLongover 4 years ago

Nicely done! A great mix of no strings attached sex and how it becomes meaningless when the right partner comes along. Great memories of my own college sophomore who knocked my socked off for two years, and her sexy sister- who is now my sister in law. Great read. Thanks and good luck!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 4 years ago

Very hot, very sexy!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
At First

At first I was disgusted that Keith was actually going to have sex with Alex, then I kept reading and was smiling and horny while I finished the story. Great job! Please keep writing, I loved it!!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 4 years ago
Nicole

Nice girl. Good choice.

yellowiiyellowiialmost 4 years ago
Nice!

Could you make the girls pee in the urinal next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmm...

of the many i’ve read, this is the only story of yours that strikes me as being tone-deaf and basically sexist in a pointless, unamusing way. usually i’m enthralled by how preternaturally well you write both women’s and men’s perspectives and then shine in creating a genuine and unexpectedly smart interplay between them. maybe you were getting into your characters here, and they’re bigger assholes than i took them to be?

nevertheless, thanks for continuing to post. you’re an entirely fantastic writer, by far my favorite on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is the best and by the most reotic story I have read on Literotica. it is magnificant. thanks for writing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Great erotic story, doesn't quite seem to be a loving Valentine story but there again it's not in the romance category. Would have liked to know the rest of Alex's reaction and whether r not Nicole made it into the house.

5 stars though

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgerabout 2 years ago

I felt a bit short-changed, TBH. I was eagerly anticipating hearing about a terrific experience of fucking Nicole, since our hero Keith made her the priority rather than getting to bang BOTH ladies! Giving up a sure fire fuck from one of the hottest women on campus should have led to a better outcome that we can vicariously experience in some detail, and we didn't get that, it was simply blown off.

Worse, Nicole had promised to polish (or slurp!) Alex's pussy off Keith's cock in the morning, and she was kind of not nice about it when he brought it to her, despite the fact that she set it up herself. I would like to have have heard that Nicole was e.g. ready to forgo her weekly standing-69 and athletic fuck with the yoga teacher because she was now going to be taking Keith on constantly, even without the description of the whole night's happy ending. Or whatever.

Thanks to the author, though, for the description of what extreme self-assurance is like in action, though Keith never had to best Veev's knife fighting skills. It's clear that not hesitating to move forward with confidence is preferable, even if you are not always going to be right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story is incredible, wish there was more, thank you

KarobKarobover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story, and gave it 5 stars. My only, very minor, criticism: if Veev knows judo, why does she need a knife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Great female characters. I would love more from this series. Maybe more with the sorority

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great prose, very realistic dialog, very entertaining, and something I absolutely must share with my partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...