Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CanadianMCanadianMabout 4 years ago

Can't wait for part 3... Love your exhibitionist attitude!!!

mrscotlandmrscotlandalmost 4 years ago
Wow

My favorite stories are wife exposure stories! Thanks for sharing these and look forward to more.

chompfchompfover 3 years ago

Enjoying this series. I hope someday I can read part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author says here "Part 3 coming soon". Apparently the words "coming soon" mean different things to different people.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy exhibitionist! I have fantasies of flashing my 38DDD'S and big nips, too! It is a real turn on to think about it! I wouldn't as I'm not in great shape anymore. Just imagining doing it is a real turn on! Gotta go give them some attention as just reading about it makes me sooooo horny!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Next story would be great if you write about Joe's reactions when other guys grope you, lust after and stare at you. Is he into it too? That would be a turn on hearing how horny you must make him! Is he a tit man too? Those are the type of men I think are the best when they love big boobs and nips to play with! That is the key to please me--lots and lots of tit action! Looking forward to more descriptions of big boob worshiping.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had to read both of your stories again today because the descriptions turn me on to the max! You enjoy all the attention, I know and may you tell what turns you on the most? Is it when a guy plays, sucks, licks, bites or kisses the tits? I have to have a guy who loves to suck my nips or forget it! It is such a turn on when a guy does it instead of me. My tits love attention and your story is a real turn on! TY

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wanted to ask about story #3. Damn! So looking forward to more crazy hot titty action I can't wait!!! Ever since #1 and #2 looking forward to more! I want to also know in your experiences do men consider boob/tit play everything: sucking nips, squeezing them, biting, rubbing, kissing or just feeling them. I had to tell my last bf EXACTLY what I needed: titty sucking. If I didn't remind him all he kept doing was rubbing my huge boobs. I don't have big nips and they get big if they are sucked enough. Needless to say he didn't get it and I had to find me one who does what I need! I am alone for now and until I'm not, keep the tit stories coming, please!

LuciantheterribleLuciantheterrible3 months ago

Perfect! Keep making these please! They get me really hard.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Question--why don't you want to admit your tits are bigger than a DD cup? You should be proud!! Mine are DDD and I am not shy about it--only thing is my nipples are small and when attended to they puff up and I mean they crave sucking!! Be proud of your tits girl!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userddlori@ddlori
hi im ddlori , single but attached, just here to share some adventures, thanks for looking. a link to my pic, nsfw! https://i.imgur.com/cfunROQ.jpg

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES