Shall We Dance

Story Info
The beginning of her domination.
1.1k words
4.02
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something about her that was different from the start. Steve had been in many bdsm chat rooms and he could now spot almost instantly the pretenders. The ones who were in the rooms for a one night fix, they weren't really looking for a Dom or a true D/s relationship, they were mostly lonely ladies looking for a cheap thrill.

Sometimes he had played along and satisfied their need to be dominated and after they had both "gotten off" it often left him empty. What he wanted, what he needed was the intimacy that only comes with a real connection. One based on trust and honesty.

He wasn't going to find that in those rooms so after a while he stopped going to them. He still continued to read his bdsm erotica and look at bdsm porn occasionally and it helped to fill the void and meet his need through fantasy.

It was there he found her. She had written several bdsm stories and they spoke to him loud and clear as if she was calling him. Her stories spoke about submission in a way that rang true and honest. He read her profile and she had given just enough information about herself to peak his interest.

He could guesstimate her age, because she was retired. Her education level, because she had been an educator. She was married that she had made clear, so he knew she was honest and putting all her cards on the table. She admitted that she was new to the bdsm world but had been interested all her adult life.

He thought what the hell. I"ll reach out to her directly through her email listed on the site. He didn't usually contact authors on the site. If he liked their works he usually left comments anonymously.

He thought to himself she probably won't even respond. It is probably an email address she made up just for the site and she never bothers to check it.

To his delightful surprise she responded back. She was extremely happy to get his feedback on her stories and didn't mind chatting. He had said that he was looking for someone to share ideas and thoughts on bdsm. She was thrilled when he told her that this was not mere fantasy to him that he had actually been in the life for several years.

She told him she saw this as a way to make her writing more authentic because it was all fantasy for her. She had been doing a lot of reading on D/s relationships and bdsm. She admitted to him that she had secretly fantasized about all of it for most of her adult life. Her stories were a way to live out her fantasies.

He started her off slowly. He didn't want to scare her off. He was factual and informative at first. Just answering her questions and giving her things to think about in reference to her writings. Slowly he started asking more direct questions to see how she would respond.

Little by little his tone became more direct, more authoritative, no longer asking. "Tell me about one of your fantasy as it relates to oral sex, I see that is a strong reoccurring theme in your stories" he wrote to her.

She wrote back, hesitant at first but something in his tone made her feel she had no choice. She was frightened because she had tried to share these feelings with others before and had been ridiculed. Her own husband found it difficult to understand her and so she had buried them deep within her.

When she shared with him one of her recurring fantasies his response made her feel something she had never felt before. Understood. For the first time in her life she felt she stood before a man completely naked, body and soul. He saw her and he wasn't repulsed, he wasn't debasing, he wasn't confused. He liked what he saw, all of her.

Like most true submissives she was drawn to his dominance like a bee to honey. Slowly like a cobra he circled and circled his prey until she was bitten. Like most snake bites it came fast and hard and once she was bit, she was helpless and trapped.

When she realized how deep she was in, she tried to pull back. She tried to break loose because although she needed his dominance, his control like she needed the air that she breathed she was terrified.

He smiled to himself when she emailed him that she was done, it was over. He knew what card to play. He knew she was testing him, wanting to see how he would respond. He had been here before. She needed his strength, his calm, his resolve.

She needed to know what all submissives needed to know was that she could trust him. To allow yourself to be so vulnerable to another is the true gift a submissive gives to a dominant. She needed to know he was worthy.

He told her clearly and unemotionally that if that was her decision he would respect it. Hadn't he told her from the beginning, it is really the submissive that has the true control. She has to willingly give up her power and control to her Dom or Master for this to be a true D/s relationship.

He calmly and rationally pointed out a few things for her to think about and that he would give her all the time she needed. He ended by telling her the ball was now in her court, and that they could just go back to the way things had started. He would still be there, he wasn't going anywhere.

He knew it was way too late to turn back the hands of time, but he had to let her see it for herself.

When she wrote to him the next day she was frantic. She said that she realized that he was what she had been needing, wanting, aching for most of her life. He had made her feel things no one had ever made her feel. The part of her that she kept hidden and locked away had been released. In her words, "there was no way to put the genie back in the bottle because the bottle was broken."

He asked if she was sure this is what she wanted. To be his anytime, anywhere, anyplace and with anyone, that was what would be expected. He promised he would take care of her and protect her. If she could agree to those conditions he would be her Dom and she would belong to him.

She said that she wanted to belong to him, mind, body and soul. To be anything and everything he needed, wherever and whenever he needed it. They were of one mind now..his.

So it began, they started to dance.