Lessons

Story Info
In which I learn the first in a number of lessons.
2.2k words
4.42
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get here? I suppose it doesn't matter now that I'm trussed up like a prize Christmas turkey. The blindfold presses against my eyelids, robbing my sight entirely. I can feel my face sinking against the surface of the bed while you fasten my restraints. My wrists, bound, lie useless above my head. A mound of pillows supports my hips, forcing my ass high in the air - on display, every part of me vulnerable and ready to be used. You finish attending to the ties that keep my ankles spread and take a beat. I assume you're admiring your handiwork. I fidget against my bonds, wondering what you intend to do with me now.

"Very nice. This will do nicely." You lean close to my face and brush my hair away from my blindfolded eyes. I can feel your breath against my cheek. "Get comfortable, I'm going to play with you like this for a long time." You place a short, hard kiss on my mouth but withdraw before I have chance to sink into it, leaving me pouting and wanting more.

You turn your attentions to my lower body. Running your fingers across my flesh, avoiding any of the main attractions. Occasionally, your fingertips will flick tantalisingly close, but never make contact. You trace up and down my thighs, alternating between featherlight strokes and the sharp bite of your fingernails. With my vision cut off, my skin's responses are heightened. I strain frustratedly against my bonds with goosebumps rippling across my skin at your teasing touch, and small gasps escape from my lips when that touch turns harsher through fingernails and playful slaps. You're testing my reactions. What do I want most? What can I handle?

"Do you want to feel good, baby?" You purr in my ear again. This time, your fingers are teasing closer and closer - now caressing the skin of my inner thigh. I nod.

"Are you sure? You don't seem very committed." This time, you graze across my ready lips. A gasp catches in my throat.

"Yes." I make sure to harden my voice this time, to sound decisive and confident. I want you to know how I'm eager to start.

"Good," you respond, continuing to trace over my lips, more purposefully this time. Up and down, following the lines of my body until at last you gently push your finger between the folds and reach my clit, eliciting a rather uncontrolled moan. "Because I'm not letting you go until you've lost count of how many times you've come. "

And with that, you begin stroking my clit with the softest of touches. Barely even touching but drawing from me moan after moan because the build-up and anticipation has primed my body with an eagerness to come. I want to come now, come hard. Your fingertips are not enough for me, these gentle caresses are edging me closer and closer but not fast enough. I start to buck my hips, grind my clit into your hand to encourage you to rub with more urgency. How could you tease me like this? Surely you want it as much as I do? I need you to push me over the edge already and quit dawdling. The pleasure is building along with my moans and I grind my hips with more desperation, but you withdraw your hand.

"No. Not yet."

I was so close, how dare you. In desperation, I try to squeeze my thighs together to finish the job but you effortlessly pull them apart and tut at me disapprovingly.

"So greedy. We've not even started yet. You need to learn some self-control."

I start to protest but you cut me off, "It's okay little girl, I'm here to teach you some patience." Underneath the darkness of my blindfold I roll my eyes. 'Patience?' Really? I can feel my unsatisfied clit pulsing, desperate for some closure.

"Now, for lesson one." I feel you leave the bed and my ears prick to the sound of rummaging. You must be looking in our drawer of toys. Great idea, I think. I don't really care what you pick as long as it can get me off soon.

"What are you doing? Are you fetching something to fuck me with?" I ask eagerly.

"Lesson one," you repeat, with an edge in your voice now, "is to trust me and not ask questions."

I hear you place some objects on the bed and my cunt twitches at the thought of what they might be. I strain my ears, trying to pick up clues of what you're going to do next but I can't hear you moving any more. Are you just looking at me? Me, naked, bound and blindfolded, on my knees with my ass in the air, everything on display for your viewing pleasure - are you staring at me right now? Are you judging my body, planning what you want to do with it or fantasising about what will bring you maximum pleasure? I have to admit the thought of it turned me on. Or are you letting me stew? It suddenly occurs to me you might have left the room. I want to ask you where you are, to check you haven't just left me in this undignified position, but you said not to ask questions. I remember the annoyance in your voice last time I asked one, and I don't want to repeat that and risk not getting off at all.

So I wait.

For too long. It might have only been a few minutes, or 10, or maybe it was an hour. Starved of vision, I have no concept of time. I cycle through frustration, anxiety and electric excitement but eventually the fire in my cunt reduces to embers and I am in the placid dark just.. Waiting.

My senses reignite when I feel you return to the bed.

"Good girl." Your voice sends goosebumps across my skin as you whisper in my ear. The anticipation in my body builds again as I hear the low rumble of a vibrator coming to life. You place it close to my clit and it sends a shiver through me. It's on a low intensity, but I welcome it. An unintended growl escapes me.

"This is a gift for you, a prize for being so patient. But you still can't come. You have to tell me when you're getting close. If you don't, and you come, I'll make you wait again. Do you want that?"

"No, please don't."

"Good. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Once again your hands return to me, with more insistence this time. You squeeze and grip at my flesh while I moan happily with the vibrator's touch. Your fingers push between my lips again but much to my disappointment do not find their way into my cunt. Instead, you trace the slit up and down repeatedly. Up, towards my clit. Down, towards the ready opening. Up and down, up and down. The repeated motion sending warm ripples throughout my lower body, mixing with the increasing pleasure of the vibrator at my clit. With every stroke, I get closer. With every stroke, my moans grow more unrestrained. With every stroke, I grow more tempted to let everything build to a sweet climax - consequences be damned.

"Do you want to come?" You demand, as if having read my mind. I keenly affirm, hoping you will allow me, but you pull the vibrator away and leave me panting and upset. Before I can protest, you gently shh into my ear and continue the slow massage of my cunt. Up and down, tracing every contour.

"I told you, not yet. You're not warmed up enough, not ready to give everything over to me yet," you murmur as you continue the torturously gradual rhythm against my cunt. I'm sick of this preamble, I'm about to talk back when a gasp escapes my lips instead. You interrupt your stroke and dip your finger into the hungry, waiting entrance to my cunt. Just a small dip into that well of honey, now wet with longing - only the very tips of your fingers. You continue the up and down rhythm again, spreading the honey like a painter's brush. Up and down and swirl and into my cunt again. Up and down and this time pausing to tease my clit. Up and down while my groans intensify. Up and down and pushing deeper into me, still no further than a knuckle, and spreading my now copious wetness. You bring the vibrator back to my clit and gently press it against me. I can feel how wet I am now. You push your fingertips into me once again and they emerge coated in the evidence of my arousal and leaving behind silver ribbons as you pull away. Up and down again. This time, you travel up to press gently against the tightness of my asshole. You pause a second to massage against it in slow, deliberate circles before returning to my soaked cunt. This time, you slide your fingers deeper and I release a slow, satisfied moan.

"I like how wet you are now, little girl. I can tell how much you want it. Maybe it's time I give you what you want. Do you want to come..."

-"Yes, so much, please" I interrupt, weak and pleading.

Your fingers are more insistent, effortlessly sliding deeper into me. I once again let out a guttural, longing moan.

"Or do you want me to fuck your cunt? Choose wisely."

At this point, I am so frazzled. My mind is a fog of lust and all I want is the satisfaction of climax after all this build up. I shudder, thinking of the pleasure finally overcoming me. But my cunt is desperate, and yearning, and so damn wet. I think of your cock filling me and moan just at the thought. How am I supposed to choose? Do both, stop torturing me!

"Can't I have both?"

"No, this is lesson 2. Good things come to those who wait, but what are you willing to wait for?"

The vibrator is still pulsing against my clit, low enough not to push me over the edge, but its effects combined with this endless teasing have lit a fire within me. I can't feel my legs any more, or my knees. I'm not aware of my face against the bed or the blindfold pressing against my eyelids. All I can focus on is my throbbing, desperate cunt and how badly I need to resolve this build up.

"uhm.. come," I hesitate. "Please can I come now?"

"Correct choice, little one," you purr as you continue your up and down dance against my cunt, travelling once again to circle my asshole, your wet fingers rubbing against the hole with a tantalising intent. "I'm going to let you come this time. And I'll make you come hard. As hard as I know you crave it. You'll come with my fingers deep in your slutty asshole and then maybe we'll attend to that desperate cunt of yours. Sound good?"

I moaned my agreement, having barely listened. I was so lost in my desperation to come, you could have asked anything of me in that moment. The usual profanities and moans accompany my writhing as you increase the intensity of the vibrator and bury a digit deep into my ass. My body accepts it hungrily, taking every knuckle deeper and before I have time to catch my breath, another finger joins it. As the burning pressure builds from my clit, you fuck your fingers deep into me - filling up and stretching out my willing ass while my hips buck against you. As I grow closer to the edge, I push back against your hand, urging you to fuck my ass harder, faster, my body begging you for more. I feel filthy right now, I would never have imagined myself to be this openly desperate for anything, anyone. But your teasing has made me lose my grip. My body is betraying me now, displaying my lust and shame as my moans grow louder and I start pleading to come.

"Please.. I need it.. Make me come"

I am right on the tipping point. My legs are shaking beneath me. You crank the vibrator up another setting, sending shockwaves through me. My moans are shouts now and I can't control them. I'm pulling against my restraints, writhing in pleasure and rolling my eyes back into my skull beneath the blindfold. What a delightful, pitiful sight I must be. Finally, you push another finger inside me. My ass, deliciously filled, tightens hard around your fingers as my orgasm ricochets through my body. My neglected cunt twitches and yearns for attention while wave upon wave of tortured pleasure emanates through my body from my swollen clit. I pant and swear and collapse. I am, at last, satisfied.

I push my face down into the bed, breathing hard and seeing stars behind my blindfold. My limbs feel weak from the intensity of the orgasm. A haze fills my mind. No thoughts bother me, I am a shell of sensation - from my trembling legs to my used asshole. I stay that way for a while, until I gradually begin to notice the sound of you collecting objects from around the room. More toys? I can't tell. I wonder what could possibly follow. You don't give me time to dwell on it as I suddenly feel a sharp sting of leather against my exposed skin.

"Now, for the real fun. Lesson 3"