Shall we Play a Game Pt. 04

Story Info
Setting the stage for the next two (hopefully) hot parts.
3.4k words
4.13
2.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there with my friends I come back to the here and now, my flashback to that day fading. I reach out to my water glass to moisten my dry throat, my friends patiently waiting for me.

"After the opening guitar music I was expecting to hear a woman's voice begin singing. Instead I quickly found out that the music was a karaoke recording when Sean started to sing! One of my husbands gifts is not a great singing voice, but it didn't matter, because the words he sang were soft and full of love, and their sound echoed in my heart. When it ended, he slowly bent over and softly kissed me, pulling his lips slightly away from mine, quietly said "I love you", and gave me another soft kiss. He straightened up, reached into the tub beneath me and lifted me out, setting me down on a chair. He had a couple of towels ready, and slowly, gently started to dry me. After getting me mostly dry, he helped me to stand up, and (embarrassed) dried my butt.

Soft laughter.

"Then he picked me up and carried me upstairs. Walking into our bedroom, he laid me gently on the bed, pulling up a sheet to cover my body. Then he sat in a chair by the bed and softly caressed my hair. I think I fell asleep in about a minute."

Nobody said anything, overcome by my tale of that night.

I'm sitting here quietly by our bed, and I've stopped touching her hair, she's fallen asleep and I don't want to wake her, even though I really want to continue touching her. She's so beautiful, even more than the woman I saw across a dance floor five years ago, and I'm almost trembling watching her sleep.

After watching her for a while, I become aware of an uneasiness in me, doubt beginning to rise in me. What am I doing! The things I've done this past week, the preparing I've done for tomorrow, up to now have been done with anticipation and thrill. Now, sitting here and watching her, I'm filling rapidly with apprehension and fear.

This could change this wonderful woman I married, change us into something else. That something else may be wonderful, or it may be the first step to damaging what we have now. What an idiot I've been, planning and preparing something grand when a safer step would have been something less spectacular. What can I do? I can't cancel the whole thing, by now I've got Sara worked up for something wild! Do I tone down what I've planned? If she's disappointed, will that be any better than being overwhelmed? Damn it Sean, for once in your life couldn't you have settled for something less than the absolute best?

The letter I've written for her emphasizes that at any time if she's feeling that I'm taking things too far she's to use a safe word to tell me to not be so intense. I'll have to break the role playing we're doing every now and then and remind her that she can say slow down or even stop.

If this blows up in my face I'll never forgive myself.

"The next morning I woke up alone again in our bed. I really wanted Sean to still be in bed with me, I wanted him to wrap me up in his arms and just hold me, but he was still stirring me up. Got myself ready for another day of work and went downstairs to get some breakfast. There was a bowl of fresh fruit sitting on the kitchen table, and a note by it saying there was some yogurt already dished up in the fridge. Opened the door, and the yogurt was there, with another note just behind it, saying that there was some freezer waffles in the toaster. It felt like Sean was sending me off on a scavenger hunt. In front of the toaster was another note, telling me that after eating my breakfast there something in the oven for me, only it wasn't food. I ate in a hurry, wanting to see what was in there. Opened the oven, there was two envelopes and a large box. I grabbed the envelopes first, to give them a fast look. Looked at the smaller envelope and slumped against the stove, on it was written THE GAME!"

"In a daze I walked over to the table and sat down, staring at those two words. Looked at the second envelope, and it said READ ME LAST. Opened the first envelope, and pulled out a letter. I've got it here, I'll read it to you."

"My beloved Sara. When you asked me that question last Friday I didn't have the foggiest idea what to do. There have been times in the past where you've driven me mad with lust and I've fallen on you like a starving lunatic (you probably remember them). What did it mean when you said want me to "take you?" It seems to me that you want me to seduce you, overcoming a reluctance to let me make love to you by driving you mad with desire so you'd allow me to do whatever I wanted to do with your luscious body. Which presented me with quite a dilemma, how to overcome a reluctance in you when no reluctance exists (at least you've always been very enthusiastic before). The answer to that was that I had to pretend to be someone else.

Then the problem was whether or not to invent a new persona for you. That time in Vegas when you pretended to be only after my money was very convincing, although a high priced prostitute would probably not have enjoyed herself quite so much. You're explanation as you were leaving that it was an act to convince me to spend more money was plausible but not very believable. I gave it some thought and realized what you had asked me to do. To take you, not some other person you were pretending to be.

How to pretend to be someone else and create a scenario where you meet me, initially put me off, and by dazzling you with muscular body and charming personality, convince you to let me bed you? It seemed to me that would just be a variation of what we pretended to be a couple of years ago, two people meeting in a tavern and giving in to the lust they felt for each other. The only difference would be that I would be a different person and you would be the same woman, a woman who has a husband waiting for her at home who loves her so much that he worships the ground she walks on. Change you slightly to be a woman whose husband doesn't love her anymore. Not even in a role playing game would I want you to pretend to be a woman whose husband doesn't love you!

It had to be something where you didn't want me to seduce you but you had to for some reason. Pretend to be your husband's boss, and you're giving yourself to him to help hubbies career? I rejected that one, I wanted to be someone who burned to have you, who would give anything to caress you, make you his if only for one night. Someone in your past who wanted you a lot more than you had wanted him? It had possibilities, but what could make you agree to give yourself to someone who hadn't been good enough for you before?

Suppose that someone had something on you, a past misdeed or accident you didn't want anyone to know. Taking it further, suppose it was something you didn't want your husband to know? It seemed to fit the requirements, I was someone who wanted to take you, you were still you, but with a secret you needed to hide. The outlines of the game are in the second envelope.

I love you so much Sara! You mean everything to me, and I would rather die than do something to turn you away from me. I would never want to do something to hurt you physically, would never do anything to damage your pride, and absolutely never want to do anything to change the love we feel for each other. After you read the letter in the second envelope, think hard about it. If it's something that excites you and you want to go for it, call my cell phone and tell me that you'll be gone when I get home, you're going out with your friends. If you decide this is something you don't want to do just tell me when you call that you'll see me this evening when you get off work. I'll understand and will never say anything about it, maybe start working on other ideas to try.

I never imagined you and I would ever need them, but for something like this I think we need some safe words. If what I'm doing is too intense you need to say the word mouse and I'll back off. If you want the whole thing to end right away say the word elephant and we'll stop. As the evening goes tonight I'll whisper those words to you occasionally to remind you they're there to say if you need to.

That's all I've got say to get you ready to read the second letter. Please, please remember to keep these three little words in your heart tonight.

I love you,

Sean

I look up at my friends as I fold the letter closed, and they're mesmerized by my reading. Tiffany has her mouth wide open, a look of amazement (and desire?) etched onto her features. In contrast, Megan has her eyes tightly closed, appearing to be in a dreamlike state. Both Claire and Beth have their hands pressed to their mouths with their eyes wide, and Helen has her chin cradled in her hands, elbows on the table, a look of concentration about her.

"I put the letter down and sat there for a minute looking at the second envelope. Finally I reached out, my hands trembling, and opened it. I looked at it and was surprised to see it typewritten, not like the first letter which was written. I had to put it down for a moment and get control of myself, my pulse was racing with excitement. This is the second letter, I'll read it."

"You probably don't remember anything about me, I was just another plaything for you, a toy for you to tempt with desire and torment with it. I and the others you tortured would have given anything to be with you, I would have been happy to just to hold you and attempt to thaw your cold heart. The soft smiles, the occasional seemingly accidental touch of your hand on my arm, all designed to give me false hope. I don't know about the others, they may have only ached with lust to use your body, but I wanted more! Always you were making apologies to myself and the others, sorry for not returning calls, forgetting to meet us for dates or showing up so late that you would only spend a couple of minutes with us before you had to leave. Always ending with promises that you would return those future calls, not keep us waiting for you and not showing up. Accompanied by a secret smile, the sincere eyes, your body language and gestures showing remorse and somehow inspiring us with hope that you could be convinced to let one of us into your life."

"I was such a fool! Others would let you play your games with them and quickly see that it was useless to try and win your heart. They would tell me that my quest was an impossible one, that you would never give yourself to me. I wouldn't listen to them, I was sure that eventually I would wear you down, convince you to let me love you and return that love."

"Then suddenly you were gone, and I was left brokenhearted. No one knew where you had gone, only the rumor that you had left to start a new life.

The others were able to let you go and give up their hopeless quest to claim your heart but not me, I had to know what had happened to you, where you had gone. In a world where people go missing every day I feared that you had been a victim of an attacker, or someone who had pursued you and reacted to your indifference with anger. The police had ample evidence you had just left you old life for a new one but I couldn't accept that without seeing for myself. I couldn't hire some private detectives to trace your whereabouts, if you had truly left and didn't want to be found I could be accused of stalking you, possibly branded as a sexual predator. It took me four years to track you down, following one false trail after another until I got lucky and found the first hint of where you'd gone. After that I had to devise a plan for spying on you, still holding to hope to make you mine.

Only to find out that you had found someone to love, someone who thawed out your cold heart! Or did you decide it was time to put away your game of toying with the men and women who wanted to be with you, hold you and find delight in your beauty! Whichever it was, my dream of being the man in your life was dashed against the rocks. I watched the two of you, and could see plainly the great love you had for each other. He was handsome and strong, and I caught you occasionally gazing at him as if he was a demigod. I hated him!

In the darkest shadows of my soul I decided to have my revenge, but how? Injure him somehow, and watch your grief as you cried for his pain? I eventually rejected that idea, it wasn't his fault that he had fallen in love with you, how could I fault him for winning the love that I so desperately sought? Injure you, doing something to taint your beauty? This I couldn't do, to damage the loveliness that inspired my dreams would be more than I could bear.

Asking around I found out that the two of you had a great sexual life together. I wept, thinking how I was kept constantly hungry for you, the occasional accidental touch, a few pecks on the lips to keep me from starving to my destruction. It was this thinking that led me to my heartless plan.

Going back to the city where you escaped me, I asked the other victims of your game playing to relate what it was like pursuing you, write them down and give them to me. I told them I was going to start a blog relating how some beautiful women can use their looks to hurt others. Four men and amazingly two women came forward with testimonials of their pursuit of you, the way you played with them like a cat batting a terrified mouse around. With my longer tale as the final piece, it was a damning history of your indifference to (and enjoyment of?) the seven of us.

What did I hope to accomplish with this history, what did you care? Yes, you wouldn't care, but what about your husband? He probably thinks of you as an angel of tenderness, someone who he has given his love to and knows it will be safe and cherished. What would be his reaction if he knew of what you were like before he met and married you? Would it make him rethink his trust in you, wonder if sometime in the future he would find himself bereft and tormented? If you truly do love him as strongly as you seem to, this doubt toward you would be a knife in your heart!

Yes, this could be my instrument of justice, but I realized I had a better use for it. I no longer had the hope of winning your love, but I could still experience the pleasures of your exquisite body! The past month I have worked tirelessly to set the stage for my plan. Tonight you will come to me and allow me to use you, satiating my lust for you now that my hope for your love is lost. In this box are the garments you will wear after work when you come to me. When you arrive you will not defy me, you will not beg me to not do this, you will accept anything I do with you. YOU WILL BE MINE!

I have purchased a house at 8716 Applewood Avenue. It has an attached garage, after work you will drive to this address and the garage door will open and allow you to drive in. After that, well, after that you will find out what I've planned.

Which is the lesser of two evils Sara, giving me your body for one night, or possibly damaging the trust of your marriage?

"I set the letter down, shaking with so many emotions I couldn't separate them, and slowly opened the box. Inside in was a long lab coat, something that would hide my body down to about my knees, and examining it further I found that both sleeves had zippers running down from the collar all the way down to the end of the sleeves. Looking into the bottom of the box I was stunned to see a bra and panty set, both of them snow white and gauzy, with white slippers. I was to drive around the city with only a coat hiding my almost nude body! Seeing a note in the box, I reached down and picked it up."

"I had some trouble picking out a suitable color for you to wear. I thought of black, red, possibly a blue, but at first I didn't consider clothing you in white, the color of purity, and then it hit me, it's also the color of snow and the cold, reflecting the ice in your soul. A color I will eventually take from you, leaving you clothed only in pink and warm flesh to make sport with."

"I sat there, stunned. The intensity of what Sean had planned filled me with desire that shook me, and also touched me with a feeling of caution. What he had revealed of his plan already had me wondering if it might be too much for me, and he hadn't even hinted on what he would do when I showed up. That it might be the most erotic thing we had done in our short time together seemed likely, but would it be too much of a good thing? I sat there on the razors edge of yes or no, and the thing that tipped me over was if I said no I might never have the chance to experience something this amazing again."

"I pulled out my phone and slowly punched in his number. After only one ring he accepted the call.

He just said "Hello Sara" and waited for me to say something. With a dry throat I did it, I told him that I was going out with friends Friday evening and wouldn't get back until later. He just replied in a low voice, "I look forward to seeing you later then," and ended the call. I sat there for a few minutes trying to slow my heart down, got up, put the "clothes" into the box along with the letters and note, and drove to work. Fortunately the gods smiled down on me that day, the tense day I had on Thursday wasn't repeated, and my work ended at the normal time. I waited a while until most of the other people in the office left, slipped into a ladies room and changed. I walked out to my car, hoping not to meet anyone and drove away. I've probably never driven more carefully that afternoon than I ever have before, I did not want to have an accident and have to speak with another driver, and certainly not the police, while I was half naked under that coat!

"I'd already written down directions to the house, and didn't have any trouble finding it. As I drove into the driveway the garage started to rise, and inside it was dark. I drove into it, and once in the garage door closed behind me. I turned the ignition key off, and sat there waiting for it to begin."