Shall we Play a Game Pt. 06

Story Info
Role Playing of a woman giving herself to man.
3.1k words
3.8
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding Sara like this is heaven, and almost makes me forget what we're doing here. With an effort of will I slowly pull away from her and move to stand by the bed. The first thing I do is to unlock the handcuffs, leaving Sara to believe she isn't going to be restrained anymore. Sliding my arms under her thighs and upper back I slowly lift her up and move her farther down onto the bed.

She's a little twitchy, not sure of what my next exploration of her body will be. Gently placing her arms by her sides, I make sure everything's in place and gently turn her over so she's facing downward. Moving my right arm under her hips, I lift her up and position the pillow better. Then, with my hands trembling with excitement, I slide my fingers under the panties at her hips and begin sliding them off of her body.

Having the handcuffs taken off me leaves me feeling euphoric, now I will be able to touch Sir! He picks me up and puts my body back down on the bed, lying fully on it. My arms are placed by my sides, and he slowly rolls me over so my back is turned upwards, and I can feel a pillow under my middle. He slides his arm under me and gently lifts me up, moves the pillow a little, then sets me back down. The pillow is comfortable, and the way it's placed is raising my ass up high. With a wave of excitement I feel his hands slide under my panties and slowly slide them down my legs! Pulling them off, his hands glide back up my calves and stop on the inside of my knees, then begin pulling my legs slightly apart. I feel my sex being exposed, easy prey for whatever it is that Sir is going to do. All I can do now is wait for whatever he has planned for me.

I sit there for what seems like a long time, looking at the beautiful, perfect expanse of skin waiting for my touch. Reaching out with my right hand I place it barely touching the side of her neck, move down across her shoulder, then begin a slow teasing glide down her back. The almost violent tremor that shakes her body signals her awareness that the next phase of my conquest has begun.

Moving my fingers randomly over her back I revel at the softness, the smoothness of her skin focusing all my attention on the nerves underneath my fingertips. She squirms a little under my touch, unable to control her bodies reaction to my caress. I keep this up until I sense that she has been brought to as high a peak of arousal as this teasing touch can achieve, and I move on to the next step. Placing my fingertips around the dimples just above her tempting bottom, I begin to caress those two spots and start again seducing her with words.

"So soft, so soft. I remember one time we were walking together in a crowd and someone jostled you, and I reached out to steady you. You were wearing a halter top and your lower back was uncovered. That one little touch nearly overwhelmed me, the smoothness of your skin, and in my mind I imagined the heat of your body warming my hand. Shortly after that I lost you in the crowd, or you left me behind, but I could still feel the texture of your skin for hours."

"Another time I came up behind you, and you didn't know I was there, and probably wouldn't have cared if you'd known. You were wearing a mans shirt with the bottom half lifted up and tied off just beneath your breasts, and you had a pair of capri pants that were low on your hips. These two beautiful dimples here (gently running my fingers in a circular motion around them) were on display to my hungry eyes, and I imagined they were calling me, asking me to fall to my knees and kiss them, lick them. So many things I dreamed of doing to your body, the pleasure of touching you is almost more than I can bear!"

The feel of the feather earlier was wonderful, but it pales in comparison to Sirs touch on my back. He started out lightly touching the side of my neck, and then slowly trailed his fingertips down my neck to caress my shoulder, then began exploring my back, sometimes with his fingertips, sometimes with his whole hand. Slowly tantalizing the hungry nerves under my skin, taking his time to fully explore my back. Gradually the need grew in me, and my breath again started to quicken. My body gently moves under his touch, not by my conscious will but simply reacting to the pleasure I'm receiving. Then, as if that wasn't enough, again he arouses me with words, telling me how he worshiped my body, how he lusted for me.

Shortly after that he began to run his fingers over the cheeks of my ass, sometimes softly patting them with his hand as if to imitate spanking me, sometimes cupping a cheek in his hand and squeezing it. Placing his hand flat on my lower back he slowly ran his hand down the cheeks of my ass, and kept going, and I realized he was going to again drive me wild by caressing the inside of my thighs!

How many times has Sara sat in my lap, her soft/firm bottom capturing my attention, causing my cock to begin to swell? How many times have I reached around her to grasp those two warm cheeks so I can lift her up and bring her body close to mine? How many times have I shortened my stride so she can walk in front of me, her hips swaying and her ass rotating to my admiring gaze?

Propped up with the pillow under her, her ass is shown to its full effect, the smooth skin hiding firm muscle beneath it. Gliding my hand over and over those twin mounds, occasionally pausing to cup one cheek and gently squeeze it, it's almost more than I can bear. I want to bring my mouth to her ass, kiss and lick it, then bite a cheek and marvel at the faint teeth marks on her skin. I tell myself firmly to control my desire, not yet, not yet. I slowly let my hand move from those dimples down over her ass, and lower, and I feel her body tense a little, she realizes what's next.

Oh God, Sir starts his fingers slowly caressing down the inside of my left thigh, and I tremble violently at the surge of need that slams into me. Up and down, up and down, sometimes moving in a straight line, sometimes moving in swirling motions. I start softly crying, the sensations are too much! I can feel my body start to move, and it's movements are no longer haphazard. My hips are moving up and down, my pussy searching for stimulation, my vagina needing Sirs cock. "Please Sir please," I hear myself begging," fuck me, fuck your Toy!" My pleas are momentarily answered when I feel Sir begin to move his body towards me, then dashed when I feel his lips on my neck, gently kissing me.

It's too much for me, and I draw my arms upwards, preparing to turn myself over and throw myself into Sirs embrace. He stops what he's doing, grasps my arms and moves them again to my sides, giving them a squeeze to signal me to not move them again. I feel him reach over my body to the arm on the other side from him, and feel him begin to wind some kind of cloth around my wrist, then tie it into a loose knot. No, no, not again, the stress of being restrained and unable to touch Sir will be more than I can stand! "Oh please Sir, no, please let me touch you," I beg him, but he continues to my other wrist and binds it also. I try to move my arms and realize that the cloth lies under me, I can't raise my hands from my sides! His mouth returns to my neck, tongue licking me, his hand returns to my thighs, and I feel as if I might explode!

My cock is so hard it almost aches, and I'm trembling almost as much as Sara. When Sara begged me to fuck her I came close to giving in to my own needs and driving my cock inside her but I fought it down. There have been times in our marriage when we've both been driven crazy with lust but this is a level that we've never experienced before. From somewhere deep inside me I remember my vow to remind her of our safe words, and mumble into her ear, "Mouse and elephant Toy, mouse and elephant." I don't know it she's capable of understanding what I'm telling her, but I had to try.

Returning my mouth to the nape of her neck I gently bite her, and the groan that erupts from her lips is animalistic. Between my mouth on her back and my hand between her thighs she can't take much more, and I move on to the next part of my seduction. I move my lips to her ass and start kissing her there, licking the flesh squirming under my mouth, and move my hand to her sex and start touching the engorged wet labia there. Her body suddenly goes rigid, and she screams loudly as an orgasm slams into her body and mind!

Kissing my ass, licking it, I need, I need, too much, rocking hips, desperate, please please, can't think, want an orgasm, crying, can't get enough air, nipples rubbing against bed, take me fuck me, Toy begs, can't move arms, don't know why, feels Sir move hand to pussy and rubs, Oh God yes Oh God yes, CUMING, SCREAM, BODY JERKS WITH EACH VIOLENT PULSE, THRASHING ON BED, DESTROYING ME, CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP! HOW LONG, HOW LONG! TOY NO LONGER EXISTS, ONLY WAVE AFTER WAVE OF INCREDIBLE EXSTACY REMAINS! AT LAST, SLOWLY stopping, recovering, orgasm lessens, body goes limp, quietly sobbing, feel drained, Sir lying on my back, gently holding me, the side of his face pressed against mine, his cheek caressing mine, his body trembling (with his own need?).

My mind begins to recover, actual thoughts start to form in my brain again, shocked and a little frightened at how powerful that orgasm was! Don't know whether or not I can continue, but Sir hasn't cum yet, he's not done with Toy. He lifts himself off me, and returns his mouth to my ass, and his hand moves again to my sex, and even after an orgasm that almost destroyed me I feel a current of excitement as he touches me again.

I don't know how I did it, but I kept myself from letting go. My control, when I've wanted to use it, has been good before but this was almost more than I could endure! Sara's body violently moving under me as she climaxed was almost painful torture but when I come tonight it will be inside her, not erupting to splash onto her skin. I held myself there, holding her, and slowly forced myself off of her when I sensed she was almost recovered from her release.

Lowering my face again to the twin globes of her ass I began to lick them, and moved my hand back to her sex to caress her anew. I sensed her breath catch in her throat and was relieved, I was afraid that after such a powerful orgasm that her body might not be able to respond to more pleasure. She is so wet, so wet! Her lips are hot to the touch, and swollen to tight thickness. Going up her labia I use my second and fourth finger to rub her. and on the way down I stiffened my middle finger to lightly press inside of her, teasing just the smallest inside of her vulva. Her tired body began to respond to my touch, her hands started to open and close, aching to touch me, and she began to rub her face into the bed, reacting to my caressing of her center.

Taking my wet fingers away from her pussy I rubbed their moisture onto one of her cheeks, and started to lick the sweet nectar off of it. I hear a soft moan rise from her, and a tremor shakes my body as I react to her arousal. Again and again I repeat this pattern, her lubrication continuing to seep from her sex.

After that climax I would have thought that I wouldn't be able to feel arousal again for days but Sirs mouth and hand begin building up need in me again. The lips of my sex feel tight, and the soft touch of Sirs fingers is heaven, only I want that middle finger to go deeper, so many nerve endings in my vagina desiring to be touched and caressed. He takes his hand away and I open my mouth to beg him to continue, then feel his hand wiping my juices onto my ass. Returning his hand to my center he starts again, and I feel his tongue on the cheek he rubbed my moisture on and a moan escapes me when he starts licking it off of me. Sometimes short little licks, sometimes long slow licks, occasionally I hear him making sounds as if he's savoring the flavor of my wetness, smacking his lips. Over and over he does this, taking the secretions from my labia and moving it to my ass for his tasting. Then he moves his mouth away from my butt and takes in a breath, and talks to me again.

"I have a confession to make to you Toy, I'm a thief. All those years ago I would sometimes follow you when I knew you were going to do laundry, and finally I was rewarded when you filled a washing machine but realized you didn't have enough soap. You left to go get some and I quickly opened the machine, there wasn't anyone else there, and I reached in and pulled out some of your panties. I wrote down what brand they were and their color and quickly put them back. It took me a little while to find out where they were sold, but I was motivated and persevered. Buying some I put them in my car and waited for my opportunity.

The next time you did laundry my preparations were set. I watched as you put your clothes into the washer, and just as you were about done I called my accomplice to begin. He began to fiddle with your car door, and you saw him. You quickly reached into your purse for the mace I knew you carried and rushed out to confront him. I reached into the washer and pulled out your panties and replaced them with the ones I had purchase, I got three of them. I looked up and saw that my pretend thief was running away, and you hadn't turned back yet, so your didn't see the true thief getting away. I paid the man the hundred dollars I owed him, and went home with my prizes.

Going inside, I put them down on my coffee table and gazed down at them, three simply pieces of cloth but with your scent still clinging to them. Trembling I picked up one of them and held it up to my face, and smelled the wonderful scent of your body on it. One by one I lifted them up to me and inhaled their wonderful odor. Choosing the one I thought had less smell to it I laid it aside, stood up, and dropped my pants. Sitting back down I picked up the one I thought had the most scent and held it up to my face again and inhaled. Reaching out and getting the other one I placed it against my already throbbing hard-on. Breathing deeply through my nose I began to stroke my cock with my hand clutching your pantie, and was quickly rewarded with a massive orgasm. That was the first of a number of times I masturbated with your panties, eventually the scent faded away but I would still occasionally stroke my cock with them. I haven't done that for a while but I still have them. Being able to smell and taste you now is more joy than you can imagine."

Trembling I rest on a knifes edge between fright and passion. To have someone following me and wanting me so much leaves me worried about a man who would do something like that. At the same time it excites me that someone could desire me so much that he could be driven to such extremes.

He begins again masturbating me and licking the moisture off my ass. Then he changes, he's still rubbing my pussy but begins to bite my ass, one cheek and then the other, never painfully but hard enough for me to feel him doing it. Once again I'm trembling with wanting another orgasm, amazed that my body can still want more, capable of needing more.

I feel him reach under my hip with his other arm and feel him fumbling around at the top of my sex, and gasp as he pulls the hood away from my clit, leaving it hard and vulnerable in the air. Moving his palm up to cup my labia, he extends his index finger and softly presses against my nub, and my body jerks at the touch. He flexes his hand against my pussy and I toss my head back and forth across the bed, it feels so good! The finger begins to move back and forth across my button, over and over again, and my body weakly clenches as an orgasm washes through me, not as powerful as the one preceding it but still strong enough to leave me gasping for air.

He continues tormenting me, and I weakly ask him to have mercy, to let me rest, but he reminds me that earlier he had predicted that I would eventually be asking him to stop, and that he has no intention to let me go yet. Moving his hand, he places his finger at the top of my clit and pressed his thumb against the underside. Still biting the cheeks of my ass, he begins to move his thumb in a circular motion, grinding my clit against the finger at it's top. I squirm, trying to get away, but he holds down my body with his shoulder and head, quickly brings me to another orgasm. I don't think I can survive any more, and sob with relief when he again moves up to hold me in his arms.