Shall we Play a Game Pt. 07

Story Info
Role playing of a wife giving herself to husband.
3.3k words
4.33
3.6k
4
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I submitted part 4 of this series I said in the description that it was leading in to what hopefully would be two more hot parts of the story. Oops! I didn't realize how exciting it would be to create the game that Sean had planned for Sara. Here is the third part of what was supposed to be only two parts of the story, and there will be another one after this. Let me know, am I dragging this out too much or do you like having it slowly unfold like this?

I need this break as much as Sara does, maybe more. For her it's a matter of getting a rest for her body, for me it's a time out to get control of myself. My trembling is getting out of hand, and I've been leaking so much pre-cum that I wonder if I'll be shooting blanks later. It's even worse than those times when she'd drive me out of my mind with desire, the only restraint imposed upon me is my own now. I'm being careful to not let my cock touch anything if I can help it, not even the bed we're on. I'm convinced that any sensation on my erection will be too much and I'll spill my semen all over the sheets.

Deep slow breaths to slow down my pulse are mimicked by Sara as she also recovers from our exertions. I'm holding her with her back to me, and I wish I could turn her over and hold her even more intimately, her arms around me, breasts warm against me, her beautiful face alongside mine. I slide my hand down her arm and lightly press it against the back of her hand, and she quickly turns it over to grab my hand in a fierce grip. I feel her other hand begin exploring between our bodies and realize that she's trying to find my cock and hold it, possibly even pumping it if she can. As tempting as it is to allow my body it's release that's not the way I want our evening to end so I move away from her.

I've got hold of Sirs right hand, and begin to explore with my left arm/hand to see if I can touch his cock. He moves away from me and I clutch wildly at him with what little movement my arm has but he's out of reach. He gives me a couple of soft kisses on my back and begins to undo the knot on my right wrist. Hallelujah! I feel him draw the cloth from under my body and begin undoing the knot from my left wrist. Moving my arms to my sides he gives them a squeeze to tell me not to move my arms and starts turning me over.

Flopping over I can feel my breasts wobble on my chest and can imagine his eyes staring at them. I pretend to stretch out my back, a ploy to thrust my tits higher in the air and continue their sensual movement. I hear his soft gasp of air, and I purse my lips, determined to not let him see the smile that wants to bloom. I don't fool him, and I can hear the stern tone in his voice as he tells me, "Now Toy, I'm supposed to be playing with you, not you playing with me!" Suiting actions to his tone I feel him again wrapping a cloth around my left wrist, and my arm pulls away from my side, almost of it's own volition, not something my brain told it to do. Sir quickly grabs my arm and pulls it to my side and gives it a harder squeeze, not painful but with an air of command.

I again thrust my chest up in the air and shake my breasts, trying to distract him, but it doesn't work. Quickly he ties a knot around both wrists, and I'm again held against my will. I can feel this cloth under my back, preventing me from moving my arms. Now I regret drawing his attention to my boobs, certain that he will give even more attention to them than he might have originally.

Damn, damn, damn. Any control I might have gained by the short rest pretty much went down the tubes when Sara drew my attention to her breasts. It's my own fault for staring at them, she knew I'd be looking at them and she shook them to mess with me. I suppose if I closed my eyes for a minute I could get my control back, but I don't want to, or maybe can't make myself do it. Instead I focus on her face, most of it's covered by the mask, but her full lips are still available to my eyes.

Lowering my own lips to just above hers, I purse my lips and blow a breath of air onto her lips, and she stills for a second, then raises her head up to kiss me. I pull my head up slightly and blow another breath of air on her mouth. She raises up more, and I put my hands on her shoulders to gently force her back down. I blow one more blast of air onto her lips, then lower my face to rub noses, keeping my mouth just far enough from hers, sliding my nose back and forth across hers, sometimes gently circling the tip of her nose with mine. Finally satisfied that I've again established control I drop down a little lower and give her the softest kiss I can, a bare touching of lips. She tries to raise her face up to kiss me harder, but I place my hands on the sides of her head and hold her down, continuing to caress her lips with mine.

Her breath is getting more staccato with each inhale as her excitement grows. Slowly I increase the pressure and the kisses become more fierce, more bruising. Pulling myself away from her, I extend my tongue and lightly lick her upper lip, and as expected her own mouth opens and she tries to bring her own tongue into play. I pull slightly back and blow some more air onto her mouth, and she pulls her tongue back in. Again I reach out with my tongue and lick her lips, and again she tries to do the same, but I pull away. She whimpers, and I know that she has accepted for now that I don't want her to touch me, not even with her tongue.

My tongue dances over her lips, and she lays there passive, and I feel the quickening of her breath. Then I pull my lips back from my teeth and gently bite down on her lower lip, pulling it side to side and then slowly away from her mouth. I have a grip on her head but I can sense her body twisting, unable to stay still. My teeth move up and down, sometimes on an upper lip then on her lower one. Returning to kissing her, I open my mouth and reach with my tongue past her lips and move it around inside her, and this time I don't refuse her response, and her tongue quickly presses against mine, desperate for even this amount of being able to touch me. We stay with this for some time, feeding off each other.

How many times can a woman s body be driven to such heights of passion before she has to pass out or be destroyed by it? Just Sirs kisses have driven me to needing him again, and there's so much more of my body that's open to him now. My nipples are hard little rocks, and I can feel my labia growing hotter and slipperier with each passing moment. Almost beyond my control my legs are twisting and grinding against each other, trying to create enough stimulation in my sex to cum.

Sir realizes this, and with a "Naughty, naughty," he pulls away from me. I feel him fumbling down near my feet, and realize he's attaching something to my left ankle. Then he moves my right ankle away from the left, and attaches the something to that one. With a surge of despair I realize that whatever it is has spread my legs apart, and I can no longer grind my sex. I almost cry with frustration, and can sense he's moving back up my body.

Thinking he's going to resume kissing me I open my mouth, but instead he lowers his face to my shoulder and starts kissing me near the collarbone. Back and forth he goes from side to side, sometimes kissing, sometimes licking, and occasionally he puts his hands under my shoulders and lifts me up to bite at the nape of my neck. I can feel the pressure of the cloth on my wrists as I desperately try to pull my arms from my sides to grab him, touch him.

He stops his lips just under my chin and begins kissing his way down, and I groan, thinking my breasts are his next stop. But he fools me, kissing/licking his way down my cleavage and begins on my stomach. It's not as sensitive as where he was before, but it's the idea that above and below are much more excitable targets for his attention. A few minutes of this and he raises again, up my cleavage to bring his lips to mine and kiss me roughly. Pulling away from me I hear an almost evil chuckle, and wonder what's next.

I don't have much time to wait, and I feel one of his fingers lightly press on the skin just around my aerolae and begin to trace slow circles around it. Again I arch my back and thrust my breasts up, only this time it's not to catch his attention but because I can't help myself. He continues this teasing touch, spiraling outward around my tit and returning, never touching the center but driving me wild regardless. Then he switches to my other breast, and the sensation of his touch on new skin has me trembling.

My pelvis is making little up and down motions, pleading to be touched. Once more he goes to the original breast and then back to the other one, and I'm being driven mad. I sense him shifting his weight, and feel one finger being placed on the outside of my right nipple, and another finger on the outside of my left nipple. In unison they both begin to flick across my hard nubs, and I hear myself whimpering, "Oh God, Oh God" over and over again. He keeps doing it, the pressure surges through me and I'm cuming, my body twisting feverishly, feeling him hands cupping my breasts, gently holding them.

I remember my thrill the first times we made love and I found out how sensitive her breast and nipples are. I've heard all the complaints about men being selfish lovers who only think of their own orgasms, leaving their women unsatisfied. How can any man not be incredibly turned on by their woman's pleasure, not be excited and proud to be able to give her joy and a need for more, more, more. It may be egotistical of me to exult in how Sara responds to me, but I can't help it. I know Sara refers to me as an alpha male, but I never feel my masculinity more than when she's holding me and her body is shaking with an orgasm while I'm buried deep inside her.

I don't know if that makes me a male chauvinistic pig, but if so that means Sara is a female (female chauvinistic?) pig because I know how much pride she feels in my need for her, how she makes me feel. Properly approached most of her body is an erogenous zone, some more than others certainly, but ultimately it's the mind that is the most erogenous zone of all, and we're so attuned to each other that our need feeds off the needs of the other. (Okay, a non-erogenous zone are her toes, I started sucking her big toe years ago and she said, "Eww, Sean that's gross, stop it!")

Cupping her breasts in my hands I wait for her to recover from this climax, I can feel the tremors through her tits slowing down. As she goes limp I bend my head down and kiss her gently, and she responds weakly to me. We continue kissing for a while until I can sense some of her strength returning, and pull away. Again I bend down my head, only this time my target is different. I place a soft kiss on the underside of her left breast, and feel her body slightly tighten. More kisses follow, sometimes just caressing her breast with my lips, and she's responding. My impatience is getting difficult for me, sometimes I almost extend my tongue to lick her soft skin but hold back, not yet. Moving back and forth from one mound to the other, always softly, not overwhelming her yet. I will never tire of hearing her breath quicken when I'm making love to her.

Moving away I reach out and get the container nearby and open it. I think she hears the sound it makes because she turns her head, puzzled at what she heard. I dip my right index finger into it's contents and move it to her mouth, and as it touches her lips she opens her mouth and greedily sucks it in. She makes an "Mmmm" sound as she finds my finger coated in chocolate syrup! Her tongue lashes around my finger determined to get every morsel of chocolaty sweetness off it. Pulling out my finger I again coat it in syrup, and she hungrily takes in her mouth, sucking the chocolate off. I go to take my finger out and she softly bites it, somehow managing a smile while keeping my finger trapped. "Toy, let go," I scold her and she releases my finger, her smile growing.

This time I only get a little of the syrup on my finger and draw it just above her upper lip, and she sticks her tongue out and licks the chocolate off. Again I get a little of the syrup, but mischievously put the dollop onto the tip of her nose. She laughs, and sticks her tongue out as far as it goes but the sweetness is too far away for her to reach it. With a quick flip of my tongue I get it off, and she makes a pout with her lower lip. "Don't give me that," I tease her, "when you were getting fed those chocolate truffles a while ago I wasn't getting any!"

"You know what, I think I deserve some chocolate for myself now."

Taking a spoon I take some of it out of the container and dribble a stream onto the inside of her right breast. I begin at the bottom where it's pooled and with short little licks begin working my way up the slope of her mound. Finishing at the top I dribble some more chocolate onto her, this time dribbling it down the upper slope of her tit. The angle is wrong, so I start at the top, just off her aerolae and using short licks again to prolong the trip. Then I very slowly dribble the syrup on the part of her breast that slopes to the side, where some of her soft skin is hidden under the breast. Slowly, so slowly, allowing the chocolate to follow down the skin rather than dripping off to pool onto her ribs. I use my tongue and nose to gently nudge her breast aside so I can get to the syrup that's hiding. Sara starts making soft cooing noises and tries to bring her breast up higher, wanting more. I give it to her, over and over again, dribbling the chocolate onto her, most of the time taking it off with short licks, but sometimes using long, rough licks.

I get tired of chocolate and open the second container. Dipping my finger into this bowl I raise my finger to her mouth and she takes it in, to discover that it's covered in strawberry syrup this time. Once it's clean I begin to remove my finger and her head follows my hand up, not wanting to stop sucking and licking my finger.

Dipping the spoon into the strawberry syrup I repeat on her left breast the treatment I gave to her right breast, only it's getting difficult now as her body is beginning to move randomly as the pleasure slowly gets too much for her to remain still. I decide to be more aggressive and cover her breast liberally with the syrup, spreading it around all the skin while still avoiding the tempting circle at the center of her tit. This time I'm more forceful in getting the syrup off her, roughly licking it off, sometimes using my lips to suck the skin of her breast into my mouth where my tongue can swirl around it. Her lower body begins twisting again, needing to be touched.

Nothing exists for me but the feel of Sirs lips and tongue on my breasts, everything else doesn't matter. My lower body is randomly twitching and jerking, out of control of my mind, the stickiness of the syrup and wetness of Sirs saliva on my skin is all I know. I am truly Sirs Toy, and his playing with my tits is driving me mad. I keep trying to close my legs and squeeze the hungry lips of my pussy together but something prevents it. He pulls his mouth away from my skin, and I feel him blowing a stream of air onto my soaked skin, even this soft caress makes me shudder.

I hear him say, "You know Toy, these syrups are really good but I think I need to cut back. My blood sugar is probably too high already. Hmm, what to do, what to do? Wait a minute, I know, I just need to take one drop of syrup at a time. Now how do I do that, how do I consume one drop at a time? I think what I'm going to do is put one drop of each on top of of these wonderful hard little nubs I see in front of me. First off a drop of chocolate on your right nipple."

I lay there waiting for it and suddenly feel it splash onto the tip of my nipple, and in my mind's eye I imagine the dark brown of the chocolate drop resting on the pink of my nipple. I feel Sirs breath on my aerolae and tip of his tongue bats again and again at my nipple, flicking the chocolate off and into his mouth. I sense him move slightly and feel a drop of the strawberry syrup land on my left nipple, staining my pink nipple with the red juice. Sirs tongue laps at this new target and my whole world is becoming these two small pieces of flesh.

Sir says, "Toy, I really love the taste of the chocolate and strawberry syrup, but you know what would be better yet is to have them both at the same time, like a chocolate covered strawberry." I feel the spoon applying a coating of chocolate to my right aerolae and then the strawberry to my left one, and I realize what Sir is going to do. My mind seizes up on me, part of it excited at what will happen while the other part fears what it will do to me. I feel his hands gently moving my breasts together, both of the pink peaks close to each other. Sir keeps me waiting for a few seconds, then begins lashing my syrup covered circles with his tongue, his tongue moving with feverish speed. I hold out for a what seems like forever, but the outcome is impossible to postpone. My body tightens and my head presses backwards against the bed as an orgasm blasts through my body, my bestial scream ripping through the air.