All Comments on 'Shall We Play Pt. 01'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question?

Your reality sucks... and not in a good way!

Why the Hell do you have loving wife tag for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I guess it is still called

Plug and play.... and then PAY,... Now write the chapter about the final cost... thd disolution of 2 famiies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Someone asked,.....

....."Why the Hell do you have loving wife tag for this story?" Well, that is what this category is all about. Wives who play around.

This story makes me remember when Sarah and I would visit our friends Larry and Guppy, and Larry would almost always play the song "It's time to change partners".

I have always regretted not going for it.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
What If the Wives

put this energy, imagination, flirting and sexy clothes for just their husband. I know this is fiction and the plot leads to swapping. But why does the swapping turn two unsexy husbands and bored or maybe boring wives into super studs and hot sexy babes?

I can see a few more chapters.

Ch2 does Logan experience the same more or less exciting sex. Most likely one spouse will enjoy it more and maybe want more than their spouse will allow.

Ch3 how are the marriages affected? Good material for drama and emotions.

Ch3 the outcome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

1*- you got to know you're going to get slaughtered, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Only 5 percent of marriages like this survive, doubt this is one of those. To tell the truth not the kind of odds i'm into. Still carry on it is your story after all. Keep on writing and enjoy. Hope ya can handle some of the shitty comments just don't let is stop you. Not my lifestyle but I enjoy reading about different lifestyles it is enlightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

If they play the game are they ready to lose? Their marriages? I found it impossible to believe both husbands just rolled over and agreed to their wives games. Why didn't the wives try to jump start their own bedroom games instead of involving the other woman's husband? Seems odd that both women would be willing to risk a long term marriage for a few hours of sex. The idea is just ludicrous.

1 star

circlegearcirclegearabout 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this story.

Really enjoyed the build up to swapping wife, couldn’t stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
last commenter-puzzling comment

He stated:Hope you can handle some of the shitty comments? Puzzled why you care. Did you write this story or just feeling sorry for the author. Which is it?

As far as story, it's shitty. Period. Willing cuckoldry is not erotic. Period. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: someone asked......

Did it ever occur to you if you had acted on this, you may not be married any longer to your present wife. It does happen, not all wives fuck around, and not all husbands are willing cuckolds. To each his own, just keep in mind they may be consequences you won't like. It happens. Story didn't do anything for me, just another willing cuckold playing out his fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect. Its all harmless fun; just sex.

Most marriages are enhanced by swapping, opening, dropping their vows of fidelity and loyalty. Aren't they?

So, the extramarital sex is fantastic. So why curb it, or limit it, or keep it narrow and seldom? They won't, of course. At least some of them will want more, and more often, and more partners. After a while it won't even be extramarital sex.

You have to be married to have extramarital sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shall We Play

Very enjoyable, though I have to say a bit more uncertainty about what was going to happen might have made for a more interesting (and realistic) storyline.

Ignore the haters. I'm looking forward to Chapter 2. Doubtless we'll get a description of Alissa and Russell fucking again, but I hope we get a full account of what happens when she returns to Logan. I'm sure he will want to know what happened and Alissa's description will excite him, so he has to reclaim her.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Good story

Although I would have liked to see it fleshed out a bit more. More of the convos between the husbands. More of the inevitable angst and second guessing.

While technically you could say each husband is a cuckold the minute thenother fucks their wife, that moniker doesn't fit in the world of swinging. If you are focused on a cuckold in the context of this story you might want to examine the cause of your fixation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@anon re:Well

You sir are either incredibly stupid or you are a liar. Because study after study has revealed consistently that couple with open marriage and those who I gave in either swinging and wife sharing have almost half the rate of divorce as other couples. Think about it, one of the main reasons for divorce is because one partner cheated. Well, this takes that out of the equation. Therefore only a fool who knows nothing about marital relationships would make the statement you did , or someone who is just lying and making up statistics to help his cause. Either way, you are dead wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just more LW garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said. Love the idiots, who recommend that authors ignore comments. Who are you trying to protect, the author, or yourself? 1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not unlike our first time

Neighbors and friends for years, the four of us were drinking while in the hot tub, and we ladies took off our tops. The men removed their suits and our bikini bottoms soon followed. It took little kissing and fondling before we mounted each other's husband and fucked them face to face. We were on birth control so the men came deep inside us. It was amazing and there were no regrets.

We were exclusive swinging partners for two years, until the other couple moved away. It hasn't happened since, but we never say never again.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Loved it...

Just goes to show that we men don't stand a chance when the wives decide something. Looking forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Always interesting to read another way things happen. Keep writing.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018about 5 years ago
Great

Now to read the rest of the series. 4 star from me. All partners are consenting and sharing in this first part.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Am really disappointed with all the anal emphasis these days.

That is all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Polyliver

Spillover wants it fleshed out a little. Not much mystery about the flesh manlvr , I.disabilities prefers.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Spell check

Last comment should have read: Polyliver wants it fleshed out a little. There is.no mystery about the type flesh manlvr , I mean polyliver prefers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not for me

So if the swap was agreed then fine. But before this, she cheated and that is just disrespect to the husband. He was taken advantage of and that is not right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So far, so good. Glad to see the characters as normal people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous