Shall We Play Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

I reached down patting Russell's crotch, not grabbing it like Amanda did. "Oh yeah, he's hard too."

We all stood there in another awkward silence when Russell motioned Logan to him. The two guys slipped into the kitchen whispering. If felt like several minutes but I'm sure it wasn't.

Russell came out first holding a bowl. "We have an idea. We've been talking about this key party that you say you are not hot enough for. We thought we would turn it into a game." Russell held up his car keys and put them in the bowl. Logan had apparently retrieved his keys putting them in the bowl. "If our hot ladies would like to play, we'll play along. My keys have this little furry rabbit foot attached and Logan's keys have this metal 'W' on them. If you girls agree to play you can BLINDLY pick out a set of keys and we could play out the party. What do you think?"

Amanda pulled me into the kitchen quickly. "This is brilliant on their part. There is no way to mistake which set of keys we pick out. This is their way of letting us choose what we do from here. You know I'm in, but I'm going to let you choose. No pressure on you and no judgment," Amanda said to me in a whisper. "If you're not ready, just pick out your husband's keys. I will be fine either way."

"So, you guys are putting this all on me. Damn, my stomach is doing flip-flops. I don't know if I can do it. Thank s for not pressuring me."

We walked back into the living room with me still not knowing what I was going to do. "Okay, guys bring me the bowl. Amanda and I have decided we are going to play and I will draw first." I looked right at my husband, "You guys want me to do this, right?" Logan nodded then Russell joined him saying yes. "And you're okay with either set of keys I pull out?" Both guys nodded again.

My hand was shaking as I put it in the bowl. I made it very dramatic feeling the keys. The guys had very anxious looks on their faces as I fished around with the keys. I looked them right in the eyes as I pulled a set out. They both groaned when they saw the "W" of my husband's keys in my hand. Just as I got the keys above the bowl where they could see the "W", I dropped it back into the bowl. "Oops, my hand slipped. Don't worry I'll get it back."

With my hand back in the bowl, I grabbed the rabbit foot, pulling it out. "I guess this is the one." The guys looked shocked but were grinning.

"You sure that's the one you want to choose?" Logan asked.

"Yes, I'm sure."

Amanda reached in the bowl, grabbing my husband' keys. "Are we going to do this right with Logan driving me to our house?"

We all looked at each contemplating the consequences of what Amanda had just proposed. Russell spoke first, "If we're going to play the game out, let's go all the way."

We all looked at each other again. I took a step to Amanda taking the keys from her hand. Grabbing my husband, I kissed him and told him, "I love you."

The other three watched as I had both sets of keys in my hand. Looking at both I handed Russell's keys to Amanda.

They all looked shocked. Amanda spoke up, "What are you doing, I you decided?"

"Uh, your car is parked behind Logan's. I also thought it would be best to park in the garage so no one would notice Logan's car staying there all night."

They all laughed in relief, "That's why we have you plan things."

Russell kissed his wife, then he and I watched as our spouses went out the front door hand in hand.

Russell looked over to me after they drove off, "What do we do now?"

"I don't think you've had a tour of the house, care to follow me?"

"Mmm, that will be a nice view. Lead on."

"You're sweet; how about we start upstairs." I pranced ahead of him shaking my ass walking up the stairs. Getting to the top of the stairs I headed straight to our bedroom. "I think this is a good room to start in."

Once inside the door, Russell wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the neck. His hand slipped under my babydoll cupping my tits. My lips found his, pushing my tongue into Russell's mouth.

"Russell I need you to stop." He looked up at me confused. I slipped my babydoll off my shoulders then looked him in eye. "Your clothes, take them off."

Russell kicked his shoes off then pulled his shirt off. "Here, let me help." I pulled him to the bed while I sat down. Once his belt was unbuckled, I unsnapped and unzipped his pants. With Russell's pants down, his briefs were sticking out right at me. Slowly I pushed his briefs down exposing his cock.

Russell moaned loudly when I kissed then put his dick in my mouth. I sucked for a while but was anxious for some attention of my own. I released his cock sliding back on the bed.

"Russell, I think my panties are in the way."

"In the way of what?"

"Your dick in my pussy."

In a quick motion, my pink panties are on the floor with Russell getting between my legs. His lips met mine at the same time his cock head was pushing against my vaginal opening. With a slight push, his dick glided into my very wet opening.

Russell grunted, slamming his cock in and out of my hole. It was bringing back the good memories of my affair feeling a different dick inside me. We were fucking hard shaking the bed.

It came on me quickly. I started shaking with a strong orgasm. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Russell grunted that he had just come too. We both lay there trying to catch our breath. Russell held me tight as his cum leaked out onto the bed.

"I hope you don't mind me saying but I have fantasized about fucking you since you and Amanda became friends. This was better than any fantasy I dreamed of." Russell kissed me and rubbed my tits.

The kissing became more passionate with our hands roaming each other's bodies. His cock was still soft but getting harder. Stroke by stroke he was getting harder till his dick was rigid in my hand. Pushing him over on his back I climbed on top.

With a squish, his cock was in my cum filled pussy. "Damn, Amanda and I haven't done a double in one night in a long time. This is great."

I rode him hard giving myself another orgasm then Russell finished inside me. "You made quite the mess in me. Give me a few minutes to get it cleaned up." I ran to the bathroom leaking cum as I ran. My pussy was a big mess of his cum and my juices.

Once cleaned up, I returned to Russell in my bed. "So, are you staying the night or what?"

"Logan and I thought if you guys did 'this,' we would stay the night and go back home by eight. If that's alright."

"You guys discussed 'this'?"

"It wasn't a long discussion. We weren't sure where you two would go for 'this'. When you first pulled out your husband's keys, I thought we were done. I told you I have fantasized about having sex with you, but Logan and I have talked about trying to get you guys to do 'this,' but we didn't think you would."

"I didn't think I would either. If it is alright with you, I'm going to set an alarm for six-thirty."

"Six-thirty? I don't have to be home till eight."

I patted Russell's dick, "I was hoping after a few hours of sleep, my friend here would be ready for another round of action."

"Damn, I might have a hard time getting to sleep knowing I get to fuck you again."

Kissing Russell on the lips again, I grabbed his cock. "If my friend here is revived and ready to go, you are welcome to wake me. I want to make sure my new friend here gets to play inside my pussy again before he has to go home."

Russell kissed my cheek again. "Your new friend really likes exploring your cave down there, but he also enjoyed being in your mouth."

"I will have to keep my new friend happy," I said curling up into Russell's arms falling asleep.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers
12