All Comments on 'Shame Ch. 04'

by Lightbrown24

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Really a good chapter. I just dont nderstand how people can live a double life, its just seems to complicated,

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Playing with fire they are

Hi Nightpleasure, The funny thing for me is I can see how one person can love two people but, no matter what a passion always choses one to be more inlove with. It's almost like if you could make the 2 people whole you would and it would be perfect.

At the same time I don't understand while in a marriage and he seems so inlove with his wife that behavior... Life is just complecated...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes it is shame

How fucken noble of them tooo feel so guilty. Instead of putting so much engergy into each, why not give to their partner. But I think they get that fucked up high, thinking, its love but really its forbidden lusts. They don't care abt anything. I hate when a cheater feels so torn apart when the truth is that they are scum! People want to have great fuck, leave the person your with and then go fuck urself. Yes shame on both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lighten up Man!

It's a fucking story Moron! Your moralising horseshit is stupid and unnecessary. IT"S A FUCKING STORY!

yes it is shame

Comment By: Anonymous

How fucken noble of them tooo feel so guilty. Instead of putting so much engergy into each, why not give to their partner. But I think they get that fucked up high, thinking, its love but really its forbidden lusts. They don't care abt anything. I hate when a cheater feels so torn apart when the truth is that they are scum! People want to have great fuck, leave the person your with and then go fuck urself. Yes shame on both of them.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
thanks

Thanks to the commenter a few posts below. People need to realize that cheaters are nothing but scum of the earth. They are selfish and weak, that deserve nothing but to have their genitals removed, because that's all they think with. They could care less about wasting someone's else time, they are supposed to be committed too because they are to busy fucking someone else. All cheaters need someone too take a sledge hammer, and hit them in the crotch a few times.

And to the author, I know this is your story, you are a good writer, but I hope Ignacio's woman finds out about his infidelity, so she can leave his sorry ass for T. Or he needs to break up with his girlfriend and tell her the truth that he is wasting her time, by fucking some other bitch.

But hey it's your story.

Lightbrown24Lightbrown24about 12 years agoAuthor

I forgot to add my little address when I reposted. Thank you to all readers I appreciate all feedback. Thanks for hanging in there lol, I apologize for the wait. In my head, the story is already written so...it will continue as I planned it. Sorry Shame, got some readers spicy this morning :-), your welcome to all opinions. It's your right to have them after all. I want to wrap up both stories fairy soon.

~Lana~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ummm

I don't understand adultery. I can't decide whether or not I enjoy this story. You write really well. The subject matter is just so destructive.

gobalgobalabout 12 years ago
to lighten up man

Well, I know its story. My opioion abt cheaters is that are all fucken bastards and it happens all the time and that is sad part. The author writes very well. I hope this story makes person not cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You

For continuing this story. I enjoy your story and think the level of heatedness exhibited by previous comments can be attributed your talent. I am of two minds with this story, love it but hate the subject matter.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Thanks!!

This story is well- written. Yes, cheating is wrong and can never be justified-- lying to people who trust you to be faithful to them is wrong, but this story takes you inside the minds of two people having an affair. Nothing good ever comes of something like that--ever, but it is a captivating story to read. Great job!!!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
Still not ok

It's still not okay for people to cheat on their partner. I don't care how much, a person is torn up inside. Cheating is wrong, and I have say I that will enjoy having the accident happen. For my own personal reasons.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Temptation brushed by.....

Having just recently had a serious brush with temptation makes me love this story all the more. I've been waiting. My take is that they have a very intense pisces/scorpio match up. Torrie is fish. Thinking and feeling, but wanting intensely. Ignacio so fits the scorpio with all the good and bad. The sex between these two is always nuclear and addictive. When he says he craves; he ain't lyin'!!! This isn't always a good thing when there are land mines all over the place. Fish don't really do well with deception.

I also mention that men tend to forget that a great ...really great sexual connection can blind them in ways unthought of. He's there and it appears only a part of him acknowledges it. Dude sounds strung out. He will sting both her and his wife. That's what scorpions do.. they sting others and themselves to death.

Torrie needs to leave or stay with her in house man. Ignacio is "cocaine" and there will be no good ending. She needs to act like a queen and stop settling for half the loaf he offers her. Why settle for half when the whole loaf is yours righteously. She should cut him off without a backwards glance.

This is a story...your tale..so you can do what you want with it. Looking forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well written story

But when everything crashes and they look around at the devastation and heartbreak they created and wonder what it was that drove them. The lust will dissappear and the attraction will wither in the light of discovery. All that will be left is regret, heartache and emptiness. But good story so far.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
Not

one foe adultery nor infidelity; but this is well written with a few grammatical errors. I wish them both happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong is wrong

The difference between human beings and animals is the ability not to let hormones make decisions for them. No matter how bad she feels or how much he says he loves his wife, it is all BS.

You don't do something you KNOW will devastate the person you love, and for what? To get your rocks off? If he'll cheat, what else is he capable of?

The fact that she doesn't have enough self respect not to be "the other woman" doesn't even play into it, the worst part is that she is sexing a married man with CHILDREN. Even if she doesn't care about what it will do to his wife (which she obviously doesn't), the fact that she can't see beyond spreading her legs, to what it will do to that woman's children speaks more about her character than the fact that she has no conscience.

I can't help but imagine what it will do to his wife and her boyfriend when they find out, at least the man hasn't put a ring on her finger, he's lucky he won't have to worry about divorcing her, just getting himself tested for any possible nasty surprises.

That's what I have to say about the characters, as to the author you have some serious skill. I can't even muster up an ounce of sympathy for this woman and it's because of the way you wrote this story. You didn't even try to pretty it up as if they are this pair of star crossed lovers who met too late in life when other commitments are tying them down. You wrote a story about two selfish people doing their own thing because they feel a strong sexual attraction and are acting on it, damn the consequences.

I hope you finish this so that we can see how they deal with the mess they have created.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
This is art folks............Chill!!!!!!!!

Can a man and woman want each other so intensely that they really don't give a damn about consequences?????? Sometimes it really deosn't matter who gets caught up in the fall out.

I think so and history supports this. When it comes down to a connection so powerful it can't be denied............... it is what it is and everything does go by the wayside.

They don't give a fuck about the devastation they wreak on family or bank accounts which tells me and should tell anyone else; IT AIN'T JUST LUST!!!!!

I think folks need to stop judging and look at the real humanity in this story.

I'm reading through a second time and really folks need to stop. When you meet the one .....it's done. Read your tabloids...read your history books...it speaks for itself.

The reality in most real life situations is the timing factor. A thing only the Universe has any semblance of control over. The operative word being CONTROL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
??????

When are you planning on update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well damn....

I feel for Torrie. I don't think I'd be nearly this sympathetic if this was happening to me or a friend, but I feel so bad for her at this point. Sure she is trifling for the lying and cheating, but she has lost her mind and can't seem to stop herself. I think we can all understand that. Maybe not to this extreme, but I think most people have found themselves headed down a path marked Crazy, knowing it won't end well and still keep going. I can't wait for the next chapter. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story but...

Really an amazing story can't wait for the update however please consider getting an editor as some of the English is hard to understand. Much love keep writing Anon ;)

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 11 years ago
Please update

I just gotta know what happens. I have a love/hate issue with Torrie and Ignacio. It is so wrong to cheat, but they are so passionate. It seems they are meant to be together. And yes I know they really don't know each other well, but this the kind of passion we all yearn for, right? Also, I don't want him to die. I reread the beginning. He can't die. Just please continue the story.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 11 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

This is some hot ISH! I want to know how it ends.....in affairs such as these someone will get hurt.....I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Come on and update

Please update, this is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What happened? Are you going to finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ethics are not even thought of when in the moment sometimes...

That is life. Stuff happens. We become addicted to a want or desire. Being the other woman does not feel good, however being controlled by lustful situations has its excitement. I'm just being honest.

That desire...desperate need to be craved, and someone grasping hold of that quality, no matter how cruddy it may seem when a marriage, kids and a relationship is at stake is real. These things do happen. Being the other woman makes you feel cruddy (especially when kids are involved), yet you are addicted. It's a bad habit that you feel such strong emotions against, but you feel powerless against.

Thank you for not giving the "PERFECT RELATIONSHIP". Showing how human a person can be can be a bit harsh and never pretty. Please do update the story, I see it's been a minute.....

Dark_SisterDark_Sisterover 8 years ago
It tickled me...

To recognize all the Houston landmarks in the story. Decent read. I hope it's finished at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why haven't you finished the story?

I have read this story several times and it is one of my favorites. I can clearly see this happening, two people having everything they could ever want in mates and then something lacking in the relationship and someone else is drawn in. I'm eager to find out what's going to happen in this doomed love affair between Ignacio and Torri. Please continue with the story I know I'm not the only one that wants to see the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Finish

I have read this story so many times and I love it. Please finish it. I feel that it will be awesome. Hurry please

beretta84beretta84over 6 years ago
really?

it's going on 6 years since this chapter was posted. if ch. 5 coming any time soon?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Patiently waiting

Please update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous