All Comments on 'Shame, Shame, Shame!'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
AINT THAT A SHAME

but who's the one to blame, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ain't it a shame you even wrote this?

pitbull35ukpitbull35ukalmost 11 years ago
story over

i think there has to be a what happens next to finalise this story

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
dang it

well done. you let us look at the many sides of betrayal. So many are hurt when someone in the family forgets the "us" and only worries about satisfying the "me". But dang it the ending only left wanting more. Thanks for a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Betty

I take it that he and Amanda aren't going to have that Baby? I either want Danny to be with Amanda or Little Miss Barbie. I hope that Betty can pull her head out and go on with her life and earn back the trust and respect of her son. Greg, who knows, and Danny needs to un tuck his balls and have a wallet to wallet talk with Betty's dad about his salary at least doubling!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thank you

Another great story.

Thank you

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
good story

But, I don't like hanging endings. What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
now its time for Rhonda to get married and have kids

with Danny

KenisshyKenisshyalmost 11 years ago
Good story

I agree with that the ending should be up to the readers imagination.

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years ago
Permission

I don't know if you read comments or not, but are you giving others permission to use your characters to write their own ending?

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 11 years ago
A little different,

but a good read. Thanks for sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
4* of course...

...as usual well done. Apart from his short term affair with Amanda, which didn´t really fit to his ethos (would he really bed her even though he knew she was taking her husband back and this was just "revenge" and hurting-time in her eyes?)

Nevertheless an appropriate ending(?) and a damn good read.

As usual...thanks.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 11 years ago
Below Average for you Stang

Well, I'd love to say that this was a good story overall, but I'd be lying.

For Stang it was rather formula.

Dumb wife who loves freaky sex with another man - check

"best friend" who for some reason becomes wive's lover - check

hero is amazing at work and loved by everyone including the cheaters - check

Wife once caught turns into basket case of "I didn't mean it's" - check

There really isn't much new in the overall plot line.

And then worse, there are a number of obvious continuity and reality errors.

Greg mentions that he married Amanda after she got pregnant, but later Amanda comments that the three children are "small" and implies that all 3 need a baby sitter.

Hero (Danny) is 35 with a 17 year old son, but met Betty when she was a college senior and they've been together for 20 years?

Betty is implied to be a veteran teacher, but paid only $22K a year and is fired for something that happened off campus? (not happening at any public school in the US - she'd have tenure.)

Greg is fired for morals and didn't pony up a wrongful termination lawsuit? (which he'd win easily considering the circumstances)

Parents pull students out of a class for the teacher having an affair? (stretching reality again. We've seen tales of female teachers getting it on with students and the parents don't do anything.)

It's a fun idea for a story, but the plotholes and other issues made it a lot weaker than it should have been. Stang is a talented author who has written some truly great stories, but this isn't one of them.

------

As for what will happen next. Frankly, I'm at the point where I don't care much.

Rhonda is a cypher, she wasn't around enough for me to give a rat's ass about her, and her description of being 4'11" with big tits is a bit of a turnoff for me.

Betty probably deserves a second chance, but she's such a baby now with the crying that Stang feels is always necessary for his caught cheating brainless zombie wives that I can't feel much sympathy for her. She also deserves a real job somewhere, and in small towns most schools aren't going to refuse to interview a 15 year vet teacher unless she was fired for having an orgy on school grounds during class time.

Amanda seems nice, but its just a bit too calculating for me to like.

So, Stang write what you want, I'll probably read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical Stange Story.....

Same as all the rest, only the names are changed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not my favorite

I feel like some things were missing. What happened after Amanda wanted to get serious or step back? But instead either of those choices they ended up continuing to have sex. Danny getting involved with Amanda with purely recreational sex seems out of character for him. This is definitely not my favorite of SS06's stories and quite frankly I don't really care how the story might continue.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 11 years ago
I'm gonna do it

I'm gonna try and write an ending to this yarn. How do I submit it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Help Me Rhonda"

Love everything you write. The title for my comments is the song that describes how this ends.

jacsrjacsralmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

Another Hit, but needs closure

BalladeerBalladeeralmost 11 years ago
Good story as usual but...

Could you try to be a bit more economical with your words? This could be at least two pages shorter without changing anything in the story. Just a little tightening and this would be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what you need

is someone to read your stuff and spell the words rt, and use the rt. words. Good story just sloppy writing .I know its a ford thing to rush through and get done fast and leave a sloppy mess behind you .But your not a first time writer and sloppy and lazy don't cut it for the Chevy and dodge winners in life. I know maybe you need a Nissan then you could spend more time proof reading ok enough well see if you learn anything by next muststinkang he he I meant week .dagoatmandavid said it and cya in my mirror

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
to open ended

Good story for the most part but the ending was just meh. Open ended stories suck and in this tale, the sudden ending came at a very weird place. It also felt very out of place for Danny to listen to Betty's shit about being "friends" without putting her in her place after all the pain he'd been put through.

Just can't see any reconciliation possible between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that song

help help help me Rhonda, help me get her out of my heart. good tale but

the wife coming back, I don`t think I could do that.

bassraybassrayalmost 11 years ago
I think this story is finished

I liked the story. Your characters would not ever have had sex before the divorce. I this case he did. There were a number of great twists. I like the fact that the future is left hanging. Thats the way life is. You never know what's ahead.

If you decide on a part 2, thats OK also. This was fun and interesting by it's self. Thanks.

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Good Read, But This Story is Over Except for Danny & Rhonda...

...and that should be easy enough to predict. Whatever, please do not forgive another slut wife.

Thanks for the story and the use of your very active imagination - it is fiction.

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

good story, I liked the revenge angle on t his one, and doing something like that in an ungodly small town can most certainly have that effect. The way the town is described in the story though with apparently one bus driver but yet a restaurant with servers and such.... I've never seen a small town with that..

So is this just a mental exercise or is this a "write an ending to my story" challenge??

Anyway I like to see stories with a good ending, doing this is a bit of a cop out, but since I've harped on some of your abrupt endings before, this ones the most abrupt of the lot so far. Still it fits with your preface and just something to screw with your readers so you still get 5/5.

OH and we all know where the Ss ending would have headed, but personally Id have liked to see Rhonda just be red herring than a Chekov's gun. Let that fizzle and have Betty and Greg start to think their safe again, get caught fucking. A more elaborate revenge truly follows, maybe borrow something from your hand me down story line and have Danny tell Betty that there's going to be a wedding, have Betty and Greg show up as a pretense for a reconciliation of the friendship, then swing something where its Danny and Amanda getting hitched and ye old ride the two whore of town on a rail bit. Sound to me like a more interesting ss06 ending twist, we do get those now and then. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for another good read Ss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs a Ending

Like you said, there are unanswered issues left open, Amanda and Greg's life.

What does she put him through and how much will he take, Even thou he was in the wrong, pushed into a corner what will happen?

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
It's an Either Way Ending

This story could finish now or you could introduce the Rhonda theme. As for this story - I feel sadness for Amanda as she now realises what she has missed. And you never gave the response from Danny as to her declaration of love - that was a hanging moment.

As for Betty - her cockiness had already kicked back in until mention of Rhonda.

And Rhonda - I feel she was the blue furphy in this story. That mystic ingredient to add spice to this debacle. Greg - well he will remain an outsider now.

My instincts tell me you already have a plan in your mind and this is your story.

As for story - brilliant as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This one just didnot cut it for me

Another dumb educated wife too timing a loving husband, till what end,is anyone that dumb and in need of sex from a friend.?he supposivly satisfied her ,gave her his love was almost the perfect mate. And she chose to cheat . To far fetched for me, then she thinks she can win his heart back, to ridiculous if you ask me. Also she did not have sex at school and what she did outside should have never gotten her fired. The pain created on all parties was extreme. As a author ss6 you can write well , this was not one of your better pieces.my opinion only...

kcfrankkcfrankalmost 11 years ago
What next

I'm all for a happy reconciliation story but only if the cheater has paid the price. If their motive is based on selfishness and they think they are to one who is hurting the most they don't deserve to be taken back. It seems that she is to focus on her hurt and that she is only sorry for being caught and the humiliation she is facing. The other thing is what is best for the cheated person. He needs to ask himself will he be happier with her or without her. Right now he's getting plenty of happiness without. Unless a lot can change he's better of moving on. It would be a challenging storyline to change how she is acting to a character who deserves a second chance. She hasn't reached the bottom to change her attitude to focus on her husbands hurt and humiliation.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 11 years ago
Recipe Story

As normal our friend has written a technically good story. Unfortunately I find that he, like many of us, has utilized this similar plot many times in the past. Only the names are changed and some of the circumstances. I liked the revenge at the Adult Night. Even in small towns not EVERYONE completely divorces themselves from a pariah. The way Betty was treated and reviled by the whole town was slightly--hell awfully--unrealistic. The divorce was fine but many have the cheating spouse try and save the marriage as does Betty. Come on. Most cheaters don't care or they wouldn't cheat. They may not really want a divorce but when it hits them in the face they just say ok and fight for "stuff". It is an old cliché when the two cheated spouses get together for sex. Since they were friends prior I can see them supporting each other. The sex is possible too but that vehicle is used many more times than it should be by us authors. We all know how we would have liked to see this one end. Personally I would have liked to see Danny realize his father in law was screwing him badly on salary and either demand more money or move on as he tried to do at the birthday dinner. A clean break with the old life seems to be in order. Rhonda? Dunno. Improbable donchya think? The only reason I see Danny staying in town is his great group of other friends. Was that enough? Or perhaps he could take Betty back and treat her like Gregg? Naw, not a good vehicle to use for revenge. It ties our hero down. Nope, a well written story but it left something to be desired for this ole hermit.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Uhhhhhh ...... Sigh.

The story line (basic) is good. The beginning felt blah and the continual person swapping was tiring. This story, while good, bored me.

Ending is fine as is. You could always do additional chapters to expand on the outcome. You could even go dark. Either way I am just glad it ended.

Bev59Bev59almost 11 years ago
Amazing writing style

I love your style, you cut to the chase and hold up the reality of life better than anyone else that I've read on this site. Keep it up, you have a real talent. xoxo Bev

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ending

Honestly think he's better with Rhonda, I couldn't trust the ex wife with the fact that she cheated for soooo long, and seems her only true regret is getting caught and loosing him sort of like loosing a toy. As for Greg, honestly he could grow up, not sure the marriage will survive but he could find a job again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrible ending...

This became a wimp cluck story. First 5 pages good--then turned to crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bro

You totally JPB'd us dude!

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
OK

Another of your good stories. And I fing interesting the ending could go either way. Lots of room for interpretation.......Enjoyed, thanks

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playalmost 11 years ago
To BTB or not to ...

If your in the mood to get see the. Together again I think you could get enough mileage out of it for another short story. If it's a Danny and Rhonda together story then let another author have a go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrible story where's the love pal? Macho crap plus!

Stop waisting your time and write from the heart as a proper man!

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74almost 11 years ago
So torn...

Normally I would be firmly in the BTB crowd (I does like me some good payback) but the heartstring is a calling for reunion...+1 for Reunion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm really sorry to see an author going down from story to story

you once were good (the writing still is) but the last couple month the plots got from medium to bad to worse than bad....

not possible to read unerotic shit like this. sorry but if you have a problem, solve it somewhere else. shame, shame, shame

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
When some people whine about a story

that means it is a real 5* read.

That was a perfect ending.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Thank you and Good Nite!

In Showbiz the motto is "Always leaving wanting more!"

...and you did. Good story, fine tale with lots of diffferent paths.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ending

Here's the way I see it. Both Greg and Betty have been burned down about as far as anyone is willing to burn them short of death. They both got fired and are ostracized by everyone who knows the story, which evidently is everyone in town. I doubt they'll ever be able to find employment, at least nearby, ever again. Betty has been trying to get a job within a 50 mile radius. Bad news travels fast but not like that. I think every time they call her old school, I bet they are giving her a seriously bad reference.

Here's what I see happening in the ending. I think it's just going to be too difficult for Amanda and Greg to stay together. Since he finally had a heart to heart with himself and realized what an asshole he'd been to his best friend, I foresee that he realizes that as he thinks it through and then he and Amanda have a sit down conversation. Then I foresee him getting some dental work done and moving away to the big city and becoming a professional DOM making lots of money and then paying massive amounts of alimony and/or child support.

Betty realizes, finally (why do you keep writing about these stupid women who can't seem to see that they should let go), that she needs to set Danny free and move on. She gives up and moves away to a big city (not where Greg is) and becomes a stripper/whore making all kinds of money.

It's a little harder with Danny to see where he's going. Betty's Dad dies of a massive coronary and leaves the company to Danny and Jordan (note the use of his full name) when he gets out of college. As far as Danny getting with Amanda, I think that just fizzles out. Same thing with Rhonda, though he does date her and have sex with her. He does get back into dating and he does find someone to be serious with, but that is a few years past the end of this story so we never get to know that he found happiness once again.

Jordan eventually gets to where he can tolerate his mother though the whole mother and son relationship is forever altered to a pale shadow of itself.

That's how I see it.

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
O.K.

Hey buddy, you need to take the bull by the horns & end it. Reach deep & give us something we don't expect because if you set & think about you will have it. You always do.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writeralmost 11 years ago
Interesting so far

You have done better, but I have enjoyed this so far. Please finish it the way you want to. While I don't always agree with your choices, I love the fact that you are always trying different things in your stories.

One thing I would like to see you try in a future story, is writing about a different guy. All of your protagonists are essentially the same guy. Try to imagine somebody totally unlike your "standard" hero, but still likeable as the focus of a story, and write about him for us.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 11 years ago
You Ended It

Great job as usual. This story is fine just like it is. The end fits the point in time the story takes place...what about later on down the road, well nothing wrong with Shame, Shame, Shame Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Customary Five

Wow!!!!!!

Okay, he had lunch with Betty and to make my comments short, he did give her some hope about the future. He didn't balk at getting to be friends with benefits and he had come to realize that Betty totally loved him and would never cheat again - he did totally love her.

Now, Rhonda...Oh Oh, Betty now knew her chances were going to be very slim. Danny very definitely was going to enjoy and get very involved with her.

Problem, Danny would always love Betty, always be hurt but always love her; however, Rhonda...Oh Boy????

Okay, now you figure it out, twenty years of love and several months of enjoying a beautiful, fun loving, mischievous and sexy creature that wanted him???

Good luck and...

Thanks again!

realisticendingsrealisticendingsalmost 11 years ago
What's going on?

Stang, as a female I have always enjoyed your stories; a little bit too much. I loved BTB Stang. I'm not liking Kumbaya Stang too much. Cheating bitches (male and female) need to pay and I used to love your price. Give me back MY STANG!!!!!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
Don't cop out - write your ending! Shame-Shame-Shame!

I am afraid that your let it to your imagination ending just comes off as a mindless compromise. Face it - any ending will piss people off as you noted in your concluding remarks. The problem is the ending is just as important as any other part of a story. I would love for you to write about Rhonda's fall because she was too cocky for her good. It is one thing if Rhonda had real feelings for Danny but as a revenge ploy / out doing your rival it sucks to be her target. Ok-that is my contribution to a sequel - now you must use your considerable telent to write a story we would all enjoy as usual Shame, Shame, Shame for your ending but I believe tha sequel can even be better! Thanks for an excellent story!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Personally

I like the story as is but can see where People would want a definetive ending. But someone else can do that if you feel Not Inclined to do it yourself.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
I don't know why but...

I was pretty disappointed with the last story but his one was more enjoyable. There wasn't an overwhelming amount of details and the characters seemed to be fresh and real. I'd see Danny probably trying for reconciliation at some point, just seems to be the kind of guy he is but in my heart I think he'd be better off with Rhonda. Thank you for providing some history without starting with the how they met routine. Ugh, that gets to be tedious at times.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Didn't care for you giving the fuckwad a Les Paul fetish, they've served me well for over 25 years, and I felt Danny was a little low on his wattage. I enjoyed this story even though there was no clear ending. I'd like to think he got hooked on Rhonda, but he had a good vibe with Amanda too, so maybe he just has two FWB's and only leads the whore on. Glad he broke his chains!

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
Finish the damn thing

I need an ending as I'm sure does everyone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like the Ending

I like the inference at the end that ole Betty is fucked. Danny gets with Rhonda and the slut Betty is outside the window on a winter day crying ice cubes. All's well that ends sluts.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I hope that he takes Betty back, but keeps on fucking Amanda and Rhonda.

It would be great if he knocked up both Amanda and Rhonda while he was dating Betty, and had all three women living with him along with Amanda's three kids.

Of course Amanda would have to dump Greg, because he couldn't find a job within one hundred miles from where they lived, and since Danny had her pregnant, she moved in with him with her children and Danny adopted them. When Amanda had Danny's baby, she finally lost most of her extra weight except for her big tits, which Danny loved to suck on.

Rhonda fell in love with him and didn't mind sharing him, if he would take responsibility of being her child's father, and wanted him to give her more children.

Betty's womb would be the only one that was empty, until she convinced Danny that she wanted to be a mother again and to share her life with him anyway she could.

As the years passed, Danny never got remarried but had the love of three wives, and many children that he had with his women, and Betty's mom and dad got to have many more grandchildren to spoil since he retired and Danny took over her dad's company. Betty's mom and dad thought any children that lived with Danny were their grandkids, because they thought of Danny as their own son.

Whatever happens next, I'm sure it will be good, and I'm going to be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the good read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He ruins his son's birthday party & takes the cunt to dinner??? Are you nuts?

She f*cks his best friend and "her pain touches him"??

Again, are you f*cking nuts??

She wasn't thinking about HIS pain while she was f*cking his best friend!!

It is very simple:

1) you forgive her as the Good Book says you should, and

2) you get a new wife and a new best friend.

Not even the Disciples kept a betrayer in their midst.

'Nuff said.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Okay, I guess...

... but certainly not your best. Hopefully, you will end this mess because I really don't care about a bunch of hacks ending it for you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I even liked the ending. Thanks.

DeYaKenDeYaKenalmost 11 years ago
Great ending

It's such a pity when people like Anonymous comment without reading the story. His son wasn't having a birthday party.

I liked the story and the ending, It gives us something to think about. You will get plenty of complaints from people who like it all wrapped up and tied with a ribbon and merely introducing the possibility of reconciliation will bring HarryinVA out for a grumble.

The ending in my head is that it doesn't end Danny goes on being friends and Betty goes on believing she can win him back.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Dokken rhymes with rockin!

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
OH GOD

SS06 IS BACK!!! I like your stories this way.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
American, yes...but...

Although I'm a dyed-in-the-wool 'Murican boy, I like European and Latino and Asian endings (don't watch many African movies!). I think the Stangster has ALREADY given this tale a delightful ending! The next chapter can just read

FINIS. Or

FIN. Etc.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanger. Buddy. You're back ! Loved it. Amanda should be pregnant with Danny's baby, she has it, but makes Greg support it. Danny marries Rhonda, they have more kids. Betty starts teaching at an all boys school...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

After the concert scene, I lost the emotions. Indifference towards the characters .

Sorry SS06, It's me not you .lol

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT ???

Tazz317 wrote something I undersya. I mean ndersyand. I mean understand . Holy cow. I am scanning the sky.lol.

AMerryMan

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
another 5* off course

the progression and ending made it possible for each of us to have our own version in our mind. I opted the btb

:) salute to my favourite author.....hoping your next one will come out soon.....

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
WTF?

Where is the real Stang and what have you done with him?! o.0

Seriously, this started as another great Stang tale, but I REALLY hope it isn't finished yet, as the ending is more along the lines of a reconciliation joint! WTF, over?

Still gave it a 5 as I'm really hoping it isn't finished yet, and she gets Burned worse than Westen.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Very Entertaining

Well worth five stars.

I do have one gripe, after outing them to the whole Town, why did the Parson have to inform the two bosses! That knocked me off my feed for two minutes but then I went back to lapping it up....

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 10 years ago
Comment on another story

I read someone's comment on another "loving wives" story today that compared the wife in that story to all the wives in your stories. The jist of it was that all of the cheating wives you write about are dumber than hammer handles. Add Betty to the list... Thank god most women aren't as stupid as you portray them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HarryHaversackers

You're right most women in the real world aren't that stupid, but most people who cheat (men and women) are.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
It is an OK story. The issue is WIFE's character

Two points.

FIRST.There are all sorts of RECONCILIATIONS. Not all reconciliations mean that the married couple are back together like they were. It is quite possible that Danny and Betty are " friends" --and I dont mean "Friends with Benefits". Just friend... but are NOT back together as a married couple.

SECOND the BIG issue is the character of the wife. Lets face it She is is SCUM.

As the father laid out the REAL issue is that the wife has done nothing with her life. The wife was a whore that " stopped after she meet and married Danny... BUT she had done NOTHING any significance in her life and had NOT grown as person... WHEN her life got boring she went back to cheating.

The ONLY way Danny can even THINK about Betty again is for her to change her life INDEPENDENT of Danny

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
2nd Comment

@HarryHaversackers

It's true that most women aren't as stupid as the ones in Stang's tales, but, and you KNEW there was BUT coming, there are some who are just as dumb as these boxes of bowling balls about which Stang writes. I've met quite a few of them over the years. Luckily, my wife isn't one of them. :)

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Cheaters

One thing that cheaters, be they men or women have in common is that they think they wont be caught. The other thing they never think about is the effect their cheating will have on their own families and friends. The author has captured this in this fine story.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Reconcilation and PEACE

@ Harry VA If divorced spouses will be friend without benefit that is not reconcilation, but only PEACE...............

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Good Story, but...

All of you Ford-yuk guys should know that Ford stands for Fix Or Repair Daily or even Found On Road Dead. Without all the electronic garbage, that pony wouldn't even run. Give me a 600hp 427 in a 68 Camaro any day.

Anyway, this is a good story and I hope someone writes a plausible chapter 2 with a closed ending...

art1972art1972over 10 years ago
Think harem

This would be a challenge for SS06. All the girls hate each other. How could this be worked out. Only SS06 could pull it off. Nice story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs no title

I think your writing is magnificent and original. My problem is that I love people and like to see resolution in their life stories. They can hit bottom, but the example I like to see it them conquering their problems so that their lives soar once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent writing

Great story, well paced, sympathetic characters, goodies, baddies...almost Shakesperean...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my ending

the harem ending...on the road with the band...and a fleet of mustangs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Decisions, decisions?

Oh, my! Whatever is Danny to do? Here's my two cents' worth, adjusted upward due to inflation...

1. Danny really *should* reconcile - to a point - with Betty. He's already extracted his vengeance on her. Now, it's time for him to move on with his life. Once he puts some other good woman INTO his life, he'll be able to forgive Betty at least to the extent that they can coexist at certain family gatherings, such as Jordan's eventual wedding, and the births of (and birthday parties for) Jordan's children. Too, Jordan needs to get past the current hurt, and he won't really be able to do that until he sees his father get past it and be at peace.

It goes without saying that Danny should inform Betty that - if she truly wants to 'friend' him, there's always Facebook.

2. I think that Danny ought to look twice at his situation with Amanda. While the gal has a name that means, "worthy of being loved" (in Latin), - as yet another song will tell us - "it ain't necessarily so!" Right now, Greg's out of work, and even his 99 weeks of unemployment will eventually run out. Then - without some man to take care of her and her kids - they'll be in a homeless shelter. I'm wondering if Amanda isn't looking at Danny as nothing more than a really stable paycheck to support her and her kids - and the baby she's begging Danny to give her is just the 'anchor' to tie him to her for life, at least financially.

3. Regardless of anything else, right at the end of the story, Danny drops the bomb on Betty, that he is now dating Little Miss Barbie - and Betty is horror-struck by that revelation in a way she wasn't, when Danny was seeing Amanda. Sadly, Stang left all of us readers in the dark, as to how those first couple dates went. We got plenty of "Danny and Amanda" action in bed, but not even a glimpse of Danny and his new girlfriend.

with the unsolved mystery of Amanda's TRUE goals (remember, she was going to have Greg support her until she finishes some sort of school, and then dump him) I think that any follow-up to Stang's ending ought to be one that deals with Danny and the petite little blonde bombshell getting together for life.

"Help me, Rhonda - help me get her outta my heart!" Who can pass up a song-title like that, for a sequel?

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

So his official ending is in the story No Such Thing over on the other website, and Danny marries Rhonda, not really a surprise in an ss06 ending, and pretty much the exact ending anyone would have expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story like always from the great author SS06, personally i would like to see it end with danny and amanda getting together in the end, would love to see how your creative mind would flip this story with making that ending happen

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
seems fair

she gets to gut the man she "loves", like a woman like her(an ADD female) even knows what that means, hell like a man knows wh.... oh yes we do..support, protect, good sex, emotional interaction, respect, compassion, and not fucking around..logically that about covers women and marriage..... now why should he take her back.. logically anyone? from the character she has shown...why give her a chance a cheater like this will do it again.... once a crack whore always a crack whore....a cheater will always cheat on any spouse for the thrill that is the crack, the fix, the high, a cheater in any relationship is like a alcoholic drinking, they cant stop, psychology cant fix them drugs cant fix them, like an alcoholic can never drink again because they are always gonna be a booze slut, so cheaters can never be around a decent loving human without the need to cheat, to get that high that fix,

so again i ask why bother to take her back, she wont be loyal, she like all cheaters will just hide it better, a one time slip sure maybe, but not a gangbanger they are not women, they are walking corpses waiting to die and destroy any thing they touch, thats like saying you could marry a porn-star and expect real human love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my mistake

I didn't look to see who was the author. If I had I would have known the outcome would have been a disaster. Any story written by Stang will have a nasty, bitter, angry vitriolic, hate filled ending. No One survives. ALL characters in the story are there for one purpose only, to contribute to the most vile ending possible!

If you want happy endings this is not the story or author.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Stang's stories nearly always have a happy ending...

just not for cheaters :)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

This went from a five to three stars with the lame ending. I don't care how much the whore cunt ex-wife still loves him the fact is she doesn't deserve him. Having Rhonda in the end is just a wild card. The egotistical fucking slut is so fucking confident I can 't stand it. We'll just see where this sequel takes us. If it's a reconciliation between Danny and Betty I just might not survive.

HA

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
ROFLMAO _

The Comments are almost as good as the story - not the writing but the emotions.

Nice - you did warn people - if they do not pay attention tough -

I like how you ended this one - every one is happy in their own mind -

She was an idiot - bug surprise - but she was also one of the very few who had no malice in her actions - just a whole lot of stupid and a ton of thoughtless. She deserves her pain so does Greg equally asshatted lol.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
No Way They Should Get Back Together

He should lead her on, for a while, maybe get Rhonda to let her watch them fuck then clean her out!

I really can't stand these cheaters who then cry, "Oh! But I love you!" when they get caught. If they loved their partner they wouldn't cheat!

Did it ever occur to Betty to ask Danny for some rough sex if that's what she wanted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really and interesting story

Betty said: "Once I get you back between my legs no one else will even register."

Now, that is exactly what a whore would think. And that is the sort of person a family oriented man should stay away from. That is the sort of 'woman' that should be working full time on her back until she's very very old.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
CHEATERS REMORSE IS DOUBLED

when friends and family are involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I prefer that the author give the ending and I can like it or not but I will give a brief one.

Danny will not EVER let Betty even smell his farts, that would be getting too close.

Danny will not marry Amanda but will quit fucking her when he gets together with the woman from the band or the schoolteacher. He will mostly get over Betty's betrayal and will never be friendly with Greg again.

Amanda will go back to school (as she said) to get a degree in something she can make a living at, she misses Danny. Amanda will get her RN and eventually marry a doctor, they will be happy. She will keep Greg bound up with his agreement until he gets caught fucking around on her again (dogs cannot help it) and he will be gone out of her life except for rare visits to their children. He will never get a decent job so child support will be nil.

Betty will eventually marry a man 15-20 years older than she is and will screw around on him, too. She moved to a larger town after this marriage. Her father never forgave her.

Jordan will finish college and marry the girl he was dating that her father sent to a different college, he wrote her and they got back together. He will do a fine job at the business that Betty's father owns. He still hates his mother.

Thank you, Stang, for this fine story.

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Part II

Yep, need a part 2. Rhonda and Danny together. Greg can suffer under Amanda's thumb forever. Who cares what happens to Betty?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmm

yes needs a part 2.

I see someone else wrote more on this, but would be nice to see it from you.

I believe in forgiveness, that does not mean get back together or even forgo revenge in a case like this one, but exactly how much could she love him and do this?

If she liked the anal, etc, why did not she ask to do it with her husband.

And serious;y, doing with with his lifelong best friend, she knew what that would do to him.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
re part 2

Stangs next story was only published on SOL for some reason but it mentioned hubby ending up with Rhonda and them living happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

id end it with Greg realizing how much he really loved his wife and after around a year or so of him kept on a short leash she falls back in love with him and they start over. I have Danny not get back with his ex because i just cant imagine seeing your wife get peed on, spit on and fucked in the ass and then being able to see her as YOUR wife again. I also have Danny and Betty not working out because stangs stories always have the storybook ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Call "Finish The Damn Story"

I sort of like the story, and I know how I would end it. Just give F.T.D.S. a call he'll do the rest.

wgterry73wgterry73over 9 years ago
Rhonda

I say dump the whore and get Rhonda!

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

the story fills in just enough background to get a good look at the players here, and I basically have already finished the ending in my mind. I think that Danny and Amanda realize that there spouses really do love them, and the perp's(perpetrators) are realizing what their indiscretion has cost them.

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
Ending

Let it lay where it is. This is a good stopping point or at least as good as you are going to get and maybe you should stopped with the lawyer's meeting.

The closing line could be her staring at his back/car as he leaves her life. I think anything else would just mess things up and make for a dying quail ending. A sharp knife cuts cleanest, quickest and heals sooner.

This story is filled with dull knives.

A quick clean cut here at allows Danny to heal. Betty-slut wants to wallow in her pain and martyrdom. That would further burden Danny and his son and to no good purpose. Any more just be useless words on a paper

It is 5*+ right here but any further addition would diminish that dramatically

Butch

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous