Shameless [Nathan Lloyd]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a confused look.

"Inteus" he said.

As he said the word, spasms ran through every muscle in my body. My arms, my chest, my thighs, my calves. My cock.

"It's an interesting word," he said, examining the liquid in his glass. "A name. I looked it up. Did you know it means—"

"Without shame," I said. "Yeah, I looked it up, too."

"Why would you get that tattooed on your chest?"

I pushed myself back into the couch as the room started to tilt sideways, and stayed there until the spinning stopped.

"Nathan?"

I squinted at him, trying to bring his face back into focus. "I guess I thought it was appropriate."

His voice grew quieter. "And why would you think it was appropriate?"

"Probably because so many people have called me that over the years."

He looked down into his wine. "Inteus."

His voice caressed the syllables, his accent making it sound like a euphemism for something dirty.

My body reacted the same way it had before, my muscles twitching. My cock twitching.

"Without shame, eh." He drained his wine and leaned forward, the empty glass cupped between his hands. "Have you been fucking Asha Grace?"

I stared at him. "I don't see how that's your business."

A slow grin made its way across his face. "Well, it's just that I wouldn't want to tread on your toes."

Should have fucking known.

"She's free to do what she wants," I said.

"Is she now?" There was a challenge in his eyes.

"Yes, she is. I need to go to bed." I tried to stand, but my legs buckled under me. I fell back onto the couch.

Vince lowered his voice to a growl. "You'll go to bed when I say you can, you spoiled little shit."

Jesus.

I stared at him, wide-eyed. I'd let a fucking psycho into my house. I had no doubt those vague memories were right. He'd drugged me last night, and he'd done it again tonight.

Vince got to his feet and walked over to me, forcing me to look up to meet his gaze. He put a hand on top of my head, and every thought I had fused together into a big mass of nothing. At the same time, every muscle in my body came alive from my scalp to my toes, every nerve awake and connected.

His fingers rested against my skull. "Oh, Nate, Nate, Nate, your journey's just beginning. But before we go there, I want to taste Asha Grace. You're going to help me do that."

I wanted to shake my head, but while he was touching me, I couldn't move.

I tried a few times to form words before I could speak. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to give her to me."

What the hell?

"She's not mine to give you."

I tried to stand again and found none of my muscles would obey me.

Vince smiled, then lifted his hand. It was as if air rushed back into the room. My head cleared and the fog lifted enough that I could stand.

He stepped back to give me room.

I took a threatening step towards him, my chest swelling with anger.

"I don't want you near Ash."

"I thought she was free to do what she liked?" His eyes searched mine.

"You said... you wanted me to give her to you." I was getting confused again.

"And you will."

I raised my fist. "I fucking won't. You can't go around drugging people—"

He moved into me, so his face was inches from mine. "What are you going to do about it?"

I pulled my fist back and nearly lost my footing. "Leave her alone."

Vince snorted through his nose. "There may be hope for you yet. But right now, you're going to take me to Asha."

"Fuck you! You're not going near her!"

His blow caught my chin and knocked my head back. I hadn't been expecting it. I hadn't seen him move.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair before I fell back onto the couch, and brought my face in close to his, his eyes full of sparkling madness.

I should have hit him. But as long as his hand was in my hair, I was paralysed.

"Come on Nate. Lead the way."

He let go of me and I realised I was unconsciously stroking myself through the fabric of my jeans, and pulled my hand away in horror.

His eyes strayed to my growing erection. He shook his head. "You can't even pretendyou don't want this, can you?"

He put one hand on my shoulder and placed his other over the swelling in my jeans. I tried to move away, but my heels hit the couch. There was nowhere to go.

His hand felt hot through my jeans. A shiver of excitement ran through me and I fought it down, disgusted and confused. But I didn't push him away.

I struggled to make words. "I don't know how you're doing this, but whatever drug you gave me, I don't care. You're not going near Ash."

He stopped caressing me and grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me away from the couch, then shoved me up against the wall. He pushed my face hard enough against the surface that I could smell the paint.

"You want Asha. So do I. I think it's only fair that you share that particular treasure. But don't worry, you can play too."

I gritted my teeth as he let me go, and stumbled away from him.

"Come on Nate, doesn't it excite you? The two of us, fucking your girlfriend together?"

I swallowed. He was right. My cock was throbbing at the thought of him taking her.

He stood there, just a good looking guy who wanted to fuck a good looking girl. While most of me knew this was wrong, that maybe his intent was even criminal, I remembered what Ash unleashed had been like. The animal look in her eyes.

He stepped in close to me again, his voice a low growl. "You know she's up for it. I just want to make sure you're on board."

I thought of that look of admiration she kept giving Vince. She wanted him, I was sure of it. Somewhere, in her darkest heart, she wanted us both.

Vince pushed me into the foyer. He pushed me again and I found myself at the bottom of the stairs.

"Go. Up."

I hauled myself up using the handrail, my mind churning, my cock hard in my jeans. He didn't have to shove me again.

I reached the top of the stairs and walked down to Asha's room. I put my ear to the door. There was no sound from inside.

Vince pushed me out of the way and stood with his hand on the door knob.

"If you tell me to stop, I won't do this. Do you want me to stop? Or do you want me to go inside this room and fuck your girlfriend into a frenzy, then prepare her ass for your cock?"

I stared at him.

"I thought as much."

He pushed open the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vince held the door open and gestured for me to go into the room. I walked hesitantly over to the bed. "Ash? Are you awake?"

Ash kept her eyes closed. "I am now," she said sleepily, with a hint of irritation. "What do you want? Are the ghosts after you again?"

Vince moved silently into the room, somehow managing to avoid hitting a creaky floorboard. He hooked his thumbs into his jeans pockets and looked down at Ash with an expression of amusement. "Hello Ash."

Her eyes flew open on hearing his voice. She sat up, hugging the bedspread to her chest. She'd fallen asleep in a t-shirt... one of Ty's. I was guessing that under the blankets she'd be in very little else.

She glared at us. "What the hell?"

Vince jerked his head at me, and I walked around to the head of the bed and rested my hands on top of the ornate metalwork. It was as if I could hear his voice in my mind.

Or your own, you horny little fuck.

That didn't sound like my voice.

Ash glanced warily at me, then transferred her concern back to Vince.

"Can I help you?"

Vince gave her a predatory smile. "We thought you might be lonely."

She pulled the covers tighter around her. "Nope. Perfectly fine."

His eyes fixed to her face, he said, "Nate?"

I leaned over the bed head and ran my hands down Ash's bare arms.

She looked back at me in confusion as I closed my hands over hers and pulled her arms back behind her, forcing her to lie back on the pillow.

"Hey!"

She tried to pull away, but I increased the pressure on her wrists until she gave a yelp of pain and stopped struggling.

I knelt and manoeuvred her so that so that she was lying flat with her arms above her head, her wrists pulled through the ironwork.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Vince sat beside her on the bed and she pressed herself down into the mattress, trying to get away from him. She tried to yank her wrists out of my grip, but there was no way I was going to let her go.

She gave me a desperate glance. "Come on, Nate. You know how I feel about being held down."

"Yep." I moved my face close to hers, so that my breath touched her hair. "I do." I lowered my head and kissed the inside of her wrist, and felt her shiver.

She made a noise of exasperation. "You know you're an asshole, right?"

I did. But I hadn't felt this turned on before in my life.

Vince reached down and grabbed a fistful of duvet. He yanked it down. She was wearing sexy lingerie, and I was guessing it was because of the huge pile of washing in a corner of the room. Her panties were made of lace and some kind of pale metallic material. They stretched between her legs enticingly.

"Oh my," said Vince, biting his lip, mocking her.

"Vince, seriously, you're not invited!"

She glanced over her shoulder at me. "And you—you're never invited again!"

I kissed the inside of her other wrist, lowering my head so that my hair brushed against her sensitive skin.

Her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted. A moment later her eyes flew open again as she caught herself. "Nate, stop it!"

There was anger in her voice and I knew this was exciting her, and it was pissing her off.

Vince put his head on one side as he contemplated Ash.

"At this point, you know why Nathan and I are in your room."

She gave him a tortured look and nodded.

"So, what I need to know is, do you want us to leave?"

Her lips parted, but no words formed.

Vince grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and started to peel it up her body. Just below her breasts he stopped and placed his hands against her ribs.

"Stop me any time."

She stayed silent, wearing a tortured expression, as he slid his hands up under the fabric and cupped her breasts.

She shuddered under his touch, flinching away from him. But her nipples standing out against the cloth told me her body and her mind had very different ideas of what she wanted.

He stayed there, her breasts in his hands, and waited. "Do you want us to leave? Or do you want to find out what happens next?"

She was breathing heavily, her eyes fixed to his face. After a moment, she gave a quick shake of her head.

Vince seemed to drink in her poor show of resistance. He caught her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and tugged, teasing them until they stood up proud from her breasts.

While he tormented her, I ran my nose along the inside of her wrist. Her skin smelled of a light fragrance that was all her own.

I scented the perfume that had caught in her hair and my cock pushed painfully against the fabric of my jeans.

Vince glanced down at Ash's underwear and I could see satisfaction in his eyes.

"You look as if you're getting a little moist there."

She squirmed under his gaze, but he didn't touch her there. Not yet.

His eyes glittering, he ran his hands over her breasts, massaging, squeezing, teasing. Giving her only half of what she wanted.

She threw a glance back at me. "Are you okay with this? This random stranger feeling me up?"

My hungry expression told her everything she needed to know.

Vince pushed her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing her breasts to the air. My cock twitched in my pants as he bent his head and slowly circled her nipples with his tongue.

She closed her eyes and groaned, lost in his touch.

He bit one of her nipples, just hard enough to make her wince, then swapped to the other breast and did the same.

If he wasn't careful, she'd cum before he even got inside her.

He seemed to come to the same conclusion, and paused mauling her tits to slide his hand down over her exposed stomach. He laid his palm against the crotch of her panties, his fingers nestled into the creases between her thighs and her panties, two fingers putting pressure against her covered opening.

"So wet," he said. "Are you sure you don't want us to leave?"

Her eyes flickered open. She looked furious. "If you're going to fuck me, you'd better be fucking good at what you do."

Vince chuckled, his eyes filled with heat. He tugged the fabric of her panties together, so that his knuckles grazed against her sex. He ran his fingers up and down the fabric, forcing her panties to slide between her butt cheeks. At the same time, he slid one hand up over her stomach and covered her left breast. He tugged on her nipple and her breathing grew erratic.

Sensing she was close, he removed his hand from her sticky underwear and stood, eliciting a moan of protest.

He tugged off his jeans and briefs, releasing himself for the first time. Ash's eyes grew round. Truth be told, so did mine. The guy had a monster dick.

He got back on the bed and nudged her legs apart. "Okay Asha Grace, let's see if you're ready to take me."

He slid a finger up the side of the crumpled lace and satin panties and slipped it inside her.

She gasped and shuddered in my grip.

He added a second finger, and it was as if I was inside him as he did, stroking along the inside of her slick channel.

He got on all fours and lowered his head to hover just above the saturated cloth that covered her opening.

"You're sure you don't want me to stop?" he said.

"Asshole!" she said, in a strangled scream. "You're getting what you want—don't be a cunt about it."

He laughed, and lowered his head. His tongue slid against her exposed lips, then traced a line up over the fabric in the centre.

She bucked her hips upwards, trying to force more contact than he was willing to give her.

"You can't cum before me. That's the rule." He glanced up at me. "Isn't it, Nate? Isn't that one of your rules?"

I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to see him fuck her.

He went back to sliding his tongue around her slippery entrance. Using long, slow strokes, he pushed her lips together with his tongue, then sucked her flesh into his mouth.

Her breathing was growing ragged and urgent.

Vince sat back on his heels and tugged her underwear down. She lifted her ass so that he could remove them completely, and he lifted them to his nose and inhaled deeply.

In that moment, I wished I was him.

Ash moaned, and he dropped the damp panties beside the bed and moved up so that his monster cock was pressed against her and held it there.

She let out a groan of frustration, and I pulled her arms together and trapped both wrists in one hand.

She shuddered as I reached through the ironwork and closed my hand over her right breast, while Vince slid his cockhead across her dripping wet slit.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he said. He guided his cock in circles, pushing in just an inch, then continuing the slow, lazy motion.

"Yes!" she said, through gritted teeth. "Just do it."

He put his hands under her thighs and lifted her for better access, and pushed himself part-way into her.

He paused there, just the first third of him inside her.

I squeezed her nipple hard, and Vince slid himself all the way in.

She took a hard breath in, and I knew she was lost. After this, he'd only have to call her name and she'd be his, like all the girls I'd fucked into a frenzy. What was love, but ongoing lust for someone who made you feel as if all the fires in the world were burning inside you?

I felt a small twinge of jealousy at the thought of just how turned on she was with someone other than me, but at the same time, it was just so fucking hot.

Vince moved his hips and started to stroke in and out of her, reading her body and giving her the depth that would keep her on the edge, but not quite let her climax.

Cradling her ass in his hands, he used his thumbs to press into her inner thighs, teasing her sensitive lips.

She started to tense as he increased his pace, and I knew she was close. But rather than finish, he pulled out suddenly.

He gave me a look and again, I could hear his voice in my head. This is how it goes, isn't it Nate?

Ash stayed where she was, breathing hard, her eyes closed.

Vince nodded to me and I let go of her wrists and reached over the bed head. Before she realised what was happening, we'd flipped her over. I caught her wrists again through the iron and Vince pushed a pillow under her hips.

Her eyes opened wide. "Nate, no, no, don't you fucking dare!"

"Come on Ash, you loved it!"

"It was okay with you," she said. "You have a small dick."

Compared to Vince, yes, but that was uncalled for. She'd suffer for that later.

Vince ran his hands over her ass and cupped her cheeks in his hands. He slapped her and she gasped, his hand leaving a red handprint against her skin. He slapped her again, massaging the heat into her rounded cheek.

"Do you like being spanked, Asha Grace?" he said.

"Fuck you," she said.

Not the words I'd have chosen.

He slapped her ass again and I could see her biting back something—whether it was a cry of pain or a moan of pleasure, it was impossible to tell.

He pushed a finger into her, transferring wetness from her pussy back to her puckered hole.

He ran the tip of his finger around her rim, then lowered his head and started to lick around that tender flesh.

Her eyes widened and I could tell no matter how turned on she was, she was terrified of what was coming next.

Vince pushed the tip of his finger into her ass and twisted it as he licked her. The sound of his tongue working against her hole was suddenly my world. He added another finger, sliding the tip into her, pushing her open to accommodate the intrusion.

"Relax," he said, his voice low and hypnotic. "I need to get three in here before you're ready for my cock.

Just the thought of him stretching her out was almost too much for me.

Ash's eyes grew heavy-lidded, and my own cock raged inside my pants.

I held her wrists with one hand and undid my fly, releasing my erection. I started to stroke myself, while Vince added a third finger and ran his tongue up and down her slit, circling her asshole, then tonguing her between his fingers as he pushed them in and out of her.

Vince added two fingers of his other hand to her pussy and slid them in and out against the fingers in her ass.

She moaned loudly, and her hands gripped my wrists sporadically, as if she was trying to use that grip to increase his pace.

Finally he straightened up and lined his cock up with her pussy. He pushed all the way in and pumped in and out of her a couple of times, slicking himself with her wetness, then pulled out and slid his cock up an inch to her taut asshole. He pushed the head of it against her and she moaned.

As far as I knew, Ash had only had anal sex once—with me. I just hoped she enjoyed this just as much.

Vince increased the pressure against her hole and she winced in pain.

"Oh, no, no, Nate, please, he's too big—don't let him do this! You do it, please?"

Vince gave me an amused glance. Once I've been inside her, there'll be plenty of room for you.

Reminding me she thought I had a small dick.

I kissed the inside of her wrist. "It's okay, Ash, he'll stretch you out. Then you and me can have some fun."

I knew I sounded like a complete asshole, but you don't tell a guy he has a small cock and expect him to bring you flowers.

Vince chose that moment to push himself into her.

She let out a cry and bit down on the pillow.

I held her hands as Vince pushed himself inch by inch into her, thrusting a little at a time, using the wetness from her dripping snatch to ease his passage.

"Relax," he said, in that low, slow voice. "Let it happen, Asha."

1...89101112...17