Shameless [Nathan Lloyd]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept riding his finger as he squirted some lube onto his fingers and then slid a second finger inside me.

Fuuuuck. I closed my eyes and his free hand roved over my chest, brushing across my nipples, sending thrills of pleasure through me. I froze as he traced the outline of the tattoo and threw my head back, my cock harder than I'd ever been in my life.

The muscles in my groin tightened as he added a third finger to my ass, pushing into me, reaming me open, getting me ready for his cock. The squelch of his lubed fingers was loud in the silent room.

"Do you want me to fuck you again?"

No.I didn't want any guy to fuck me ever. But if he stopped now, I knew I'd humiliate myself by begging him to keep going.

Taking my silence as assent, he slowly withdrew his fingers from my ass.

"Roll over."

I did as he said, and he pushed my arms above my head. "Keep them there."

I heard him strip, then the slurp of more lube being squeezed from the bottle.

He got back onto the bed and placed one hand on my ass, while he slid his fingers back inside me.

I pushed back to meet him as he stroked his fingers over my prostate.

"Please, please keep doing that," I said desperately. I gripped the edge of my pillow and ground onto his hand.

He kept up his stroking and I reached down for my cock.

"No." He pushed my arm back up over my head. "Do you know how hard it is to make a lasting impression on you?"

I had no idea what he meant, but I really, really wanted to touch myself.

He kept sliding his fingers in and out as I pressed my face into the pillow.

"Please touch me!"

He ran his fingers over the muscles in my back, dragging them down my body until he reached my hips.

"It's not my job to give you pleasure."

I panted hard. Since when?

"Tell me, Nate, should I be doing this?"

Fuck's sake, why the constant preaching?

"No," I panted.

He raised his eyebrows.

"But please don't stop." I glanced back at him and he shook his head.

"I'm not even sure you can be saved." He sighed. "Now get on your hands and knees. We're going to cum together."

He pulled his fingers from my ass and wiped them on the bedspread as I pushed myself up onto all fours, breathing hard in anticipation.

He slicked his cock with more lube, then pushed the tip of him against me. I relaxed as much as I could as he slid himself in.

I gasped as he didn't stop at two inches, but kept pushing himself slowly all the way in to the hilt.

He stopped when his balls nestled against mine, and ran a hand over my back.

"When I realised my job was to fuck you, I have to admit, I was intrigued," he said. His fingers traced circles against my skin as my muscles contracted around him. "Relax, Nate, relax. Or this is going to be a fucking unpleasant experience for you."

I did my best to relax, but the size of him pushed all the way inside me was impossible to ignore.

I put one hand to my cock and stroked it to take my mind away from the pain and humiliation of letting him do this to me.

"You are a very pretty boy. I didn't think you were bisexual, but I see now that you belong to anyone who wants you." He backed his cock out a short distance, then pushed back into me. I gasped, squeezing my cock hard as pain and pleasure ripped through me.

"You have no idea how dangerous it is for someone like you to be as pretty as you are."

He slid out again, this time pulling half of his length out of me, then slamming back into me.

"Please, don't."

He wrapped a hand back into my hair.

"Don't what? Hurt you? Fuck you?"

"Please don't hurt me."

He tugged on my hair. "If I honestly thought you wanted me to go easy on you, I would."

He moved inside me, not pulling out, just moving.

I sighed, pulling against the fist wrapped in my hair.

"You like that, don't you? A bit of pain, a bit of control. Some risk. Your mistake was thinking everyone liked what turned you on, Nate, but I think you get it now."

He pulled out a short way and slammed back in, then started to fuck me with slow, steady thrusts.

At least he'd properly stretched me out this time.

I stroked my hand along my cock as his thrusts reached deeper into me than seemed physically possible. But the deeper he drove, the more of him I wanted inside me. I wanted him, needed him to shove into me harder. As the initial pain wore off, I wanted more. Much more.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me back onto him so that I gritted my teeth and started to fist my dry cock to combat the new pain.

"Get your hand off your cock and hold it out."

I did as he said and he paused fucking me long enough to squirt some lube into my hand.

I wrapped my hand around my cock again and he gripped my hair harder, sending waves of pleasure through me.

"You're such a needy boy, aren't you Nate? Always looking for someone to dominate, while all the while, you really wanted someone like me—" he slammed into me, making me grit my teeth again, "—to make you his bitch."

He had complete control, his cock slipping deeper and deeper into me, his balls swinging against mine in a steady collision of pleasure.

He picked up the pace and let go of my hair, running his hands down my back to rest on my ass.

"Is this enough pain, Nate, or do you need more?"

He slammed hard into me.

I gritted my teeth and let out a growl of pleasure.

I did my best to relax, pushing back onto him in time with his thrusts, feeling his cock swelling inside me until I was afraid he was going to explode me open. But the fear made every part of me come alive; the fear that he'd hurt me, that he owned me, that he could do whatever he wanted to me, and I wouldn't fight back.

"That's it, pretty-boy, give me your arse."

There was a hot fire inside me, and his thrusts were too hard not to be painful, but I wanted it, neededit so badly.

My hand slid up and down my cock, precum drooling onto the bedspread. I pushed back onto him as he thrust into me, feeling myself edging towards a climax that would be like nothing I'd ever felt before.

He growled with satisfaction. "You shameless little fuck."

He grabbed my hips and slammed into me, pulling me back onto him, plunging into me deeper and deeper.

Oh God, I was going to explode.

I gripped my cock tightly, just below the oozing head and squeezed in time with his thrusts.

God. Oh God. Oh FUCK.

I gasped as I came, my cock pulsing in my hand, spurting cum across the duvet.

His balls slapped against mine and then he let out a groan of pleasure and shoved hard. His cock throbbed inside me, filling every inch of me.

He leaned forward and gripped my hair, shaking it in his hand before letting go and running his hands down my back.

He held me on him, dripping and shuddering, and ran his hands over my ass.

"I would almost turn gay for you," he said thoughtfully. "The joy of taking you from a terrified 'no' to a desperate 'please' every day for the rest of your life would be so sweet."

He drew his fingernails down my back and I shuddered with pleasure.

"But eventually you'd stop fighting. And I'm not a complete monster."

He put a hand to his cock and slowly extracted himself from me.

The sensation of him leaving left a strange melancholy as the last of his heat pulled out of me.

I collapsed on my forearms and rolled over.

He knelt on the bed, his softening cock still oozing. Slowly, he lay back and put his hands behind his head.

I got onto all fours and crawled over to him.

"You know what to do."

His eyes stayed glued to mine as I got between his legs and took his cock into my mouth.

I was floating on a sea of endorphins. As I wrapped my mouth around him, I didn't even taste myself. I just did what he told me to do. My mind was a soft mush. He could have told me to eat his ass and I would have done it.

I sucked his softening dick, cleaning it with my tongue, seeking out the last of his cum.

When I was done, he pushed me away. "That's enough."

He got off the bed and pulled his clothes back on, then stood looking down at me.

"I think you'll be okay, Nate. Just stop nurturing your inner douche."

After he'd gone, I lay on my back, his cum running from my stretched asshole, and wondered what the hell was going to happen to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzed. A text. 'Are you ok?'

The name on the screen read; 'Pax - I Put My Number In Your Phone For You'.

I stared down at the message. Was I okay? No, not really. I was a straight guy who'd sucked cock two days running, been fucked in the ass two days running, and who'd accepted a blow job from another guy before giving him a hand job in an unplanned three-way. I was doing a completely shit job of being straight.

'Fine.'I texted back.

A second later my phone buzzed again. 'I want to see you again. Can we meet?'

I shrank into my robe. Meet him again. Sober, that just didn't seem like a good idea.

'I'm not gay.'

It only took a second for him to reply. 'You don't have to be. You don't have to be anything. Just meet me. I want to see you.'

There was a knock at the door.

"Nate, are you in there?" Ash.

"Come in."

She opened the door and closed it behind her. She was still in her pyjamas.

"Fuck, Nate, what did he do to you?" She came up to me and put her arms around me. I held her close as tears slid down my face.

"I don't know what I want anymore," I said. "I don't know who I am."

She hugged me tightly, then put her hands in my hair and tilted my head up to look at her.

"You're who you've always been. Only you're more."

She put her hands up to the buttons on her pajama top and unbuttoned it, brushing the fabric aside to reveal her plump breasts. I stared at her chest, mesmerised.

"Do you still want me?" she asked.

I nodded, my tears stilled as I focused on her, her scent, her hair a tangled mess of waves.

"Then you're not gay, Nate." She brushed the hair back from my forehead. "You might be bi. But that doesn't mean you've lost anything. Who you fuck is not who you are."

"It's part of who I am."

She stroked her fingers through my hair.

"Actually," I said, "it's a lot of who I am."

She kissed me. "Well, maybe it shouldn't be." She kissed the top of my head. Her naked breasts were right there. I was relieved to feel myself getting hard. I slid my hands up to her waist.

"Nate?"

"Mmm?" I looked up.

"You're still you." She held my gaze, a small smile on her face. "Actually, I take that back. The fact that your hands aren't on my tits right now means you have changed. I'm just not sure it's a bad thing."

I laughed softly. "I'm sorry," I said. My eyes were still damp with tears. "I'm sorry... that I forced myself on you."

She gave me a half smile. "I wanted you, Nate, I just wasn't ready. I wanted you to know me first... as well as I knew you."

I put a hand to my head where a headache was settling in. "I was a total knob."

She touched my cheek. "I always hoped there was something else inside you."

My phone buzzed again. I stared at the screen until Ash took the phone from me and read the message. "He wants to see you again."

"How would you feel about that?"

She smiled, but there was a touch of sadness in her eyes. "Nate, right now, you need to spend some time figuring this stuff out."

"You don't mind?"

She ruffled my hair. "I'm curious to see where it goes. Just don't shut me out."

She handed the phone back to me.

Another message appeared on the screen.

'Bring Ash if you like. I'd like to see her again too.'

I turned the screen towards her. She grinned.

* * * * *

When we got downstairs, Vince's car wasn't in the driveway.

"Where's Vince?"

Ash shrugged, then picked a piece of paper up off the kitchen bench. "He left a note." She read it aloud. "By the time you read this, I'll be gone. But don't doubt, if I'm needed, I'll be back. So be good, Nate. Be very, very good. And to you, beautiful Asha Grace... make sure he treats you well. Vincent."

She folded the note back up.

We stared at each other for a moment.

"Hey, can I see your tattoo?"

I nodded and she pulled up my t-shirt. "Jesus. Look."

I stared down at my chest, puzzled. "What?"

She ran her fingers over the tattoo. "It's changed."

I had to read it upside-down, but I could see she was right.

"Does that say 'Adal'?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and Googled it. It meant 'Honourable'.

I handed the phone to her. "What are the chances it stays like that?"

She stroked her fingers over the lettering. "Pretty good, I think." She smiled up at me. "Let's go see Pax."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AssLover88AssLover88about 1 year ago

This may be the darkest story I've ever read on this site. It really upset me. Was the house haunted? Who sent Vince? It would have been better if Nate had been less likeable or more mean-spirited, then it wouldn't have been as upsetting to see him raped by supernatural forces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A big wow on the non consent content, despite what the author claims below, non consent fantasies are definitely part of the BDSM variety, even when played out carefully. And risk aware playing at each others limits is salt and pepper for sex life.

I haven't been a big fan of the moral-inducing part of the story, it's simply patronising and therefore doesn't belong in adult fiction - in no fiction at all, in fact.

That one isn't supposed to force themselves onto someone for real isn't something that has to be said before or after writing a non consent story. It's not a how-to its a what-if and we all know its purely fictional.

I really liked the "turning Nate into bi-part". I can see where he's coming from and although it's clearly not possible if one is purely straight, I am very much into this line of fairytale.

Amazon666XAmazon666Xover 3 years ago
Great story

Incredibly hot!! Was he house actually haunted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loved it

twilightlosttwilightlostover 6 years ago

It's rare that I find a story that hits so many of my buttons AND be well written to boot! This was wonderful.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
More Stories