Shameless Revenge

Story Info
A woman discovers her husband is cheating on her.
5.2k words
4.03
14.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers

Kim was in denial when she first started seeing the warning signs that her husband was cheating on her. The oddities began to stack up, and at first they were insignificant, but it became a glaring pattern. Lance acted secretive, would be skittish whenever Kim glanced at his phone, and would even leave the house during random hours at night. One time he left at 2AM and came back to the house an hour later, claiming he couldn't fall asleep and decided to "go on a night jog."

It didn't take long for Kim to connect the dots. Ever since that new secretary started working at his job, Lance started coming home later than he usually would. It was always a different excuse too- overtime, a board meeting, an important client dinner. Kim had seeds of doubt sowing in the back of her mind, but she didn't want to jump to any conclusions. Heaven forbid she accuse her innocent, beloved husband of something he didn't do.

Kim was willing to sacrifice a lot to keep her marriage afloat. She would ignore her husband's behavior, pretending there was nothing to be concerned about.

It wasn't until Lance forgot to close all the tabs on his computer, that Kim was finally tasked with facing the ugly truth. One day while tidying up Lance's home office, Kim caught a glance at the emails opened on his computer. Her heart broke when she read the messages. They were from his secretary, confirming Kim's suspicions. Unsurprisingly, the emails weren't work related at all. Soon Kim found herself deep in a twisted rabbit hole of adultery and betrayal.

It took everything Kim had in her to hold her composure and not break down immediately. But when she saw what Lance wrote in response to a photo of the secretary's breasts, commenting how "youthful and perky" they were, Kim slammed the laptop shut. She balled her fists up in rage, angry tears falling from her eyes as she suppressed a vengeful scream.

This discovery happened weeks ago, and since then Kim had kept silent about it. She had collected screenshots of every message and downloaded all the photos onto a flash drive. She knew she would need the evidence in the upcoming divorce. After everything she had been through, supporting him as a wife and suppressing her own sexual urges, Kim wanted to put Lance through absolute Hell.

She had plenty of time to plan and be creative.

Kim recalled a time when Lance started an argument with a few trash collectors around a year ago. Lance had a large package out by the mailbox he was too lazy to bring into the garage. After sitting out there for a few days, right in between the garbage bins and mailbox, the trash collectors took the package and threw it away. Lance went off on them, calling them unskilled dropouts, and the fight even almost got physical. At the time, Kim supported her husband. Looking back on it however, she had to acknowledge Lance was a complete idiot.

Holding a cup of coffee and a plate of freshly baked cookies, Kim stood outside on her front porch, scanning the block for the garbage truck. She wore a slinky robe that hung off one of her shoulders, her blonde hair done up loosely in a careless bun. She perked up when she saw the truck turn the corner, heading straight for her house.

Kim made a beeline right down her driveway, ignoring the cold morning air as it shivered against her bare legs. The truck pulled up and two men hopped off of the back of the truck, the same ones that Lance fought with.

"Good morning!" Kim greeted, offering the plate to the two men. "Would you like one? They're fresh out of the oven."

The two men exchanged a glance, then shrugged in unison.

"Sure." Said the taller, fatter one. He had a large gut that took up most of his body mass, with dull brown eyes and matching hair. He had pinkish sunburnt skin and didn't seem to have the best hygiene. He looked to be Kim's age, maybe older. He reached for a cookie and began munching.

"Those do look pretty good." Spoke the other in a hispanic accent, taking one of the treats from Kim. He was the shorter one of the two and much older, looking to be in his late fifties. He had a thick black mustache and five o'clock shadow scattered across his chin. He had dark eyebags and a swarthy complexion. His gut was smaller than the other garbageman but still notable.

"Please, take as much as you want." Kim smiled. "I just wanted to apologize for what happened last year, it really wasn't your fault at all."

"Ah, it's fine, don't worry about it." The taller one said. "Water under the bridge." He licked the crumbs from his lips as he took in the sight of Kim in her tiny robe.

"That's good. I'm glad my husband wasn't that much of a nuisance." Kim replied.

"You still married to him?" The other asked, eliciting laughter from all three of them.

"Unfortunately, yes." Kim chuckled. "By the way, I don't think I've ever gotten your names. I'm Kim." She introduced herself, placing a hand on her waist to expose her hips and pose with her left leg. Kim wasn't wearing a bra either, her large round nipples were visible through the transparent mesh of her robe. She was only wearing a skimpy thong underneath, not leaving much to the imagination. Her toned body was on full display for them and the other sanitation workers to enjoy the view.

"I'm Hector, nice to meet you." Spoke the older Hispanic man, polishing off his second cookie. "These are fantastic." He complimented, staring Kim up and down.

"Paul." Said the younger one, nodding his head and extending his hand towards Kim. "It's a pleasure." He said with a mouthful of crumbs.

"Now, I know this might seem out of the blue, but I really do want to make it up to the both of you." Kim explained as she shook Paul's hand, then turned to face Hector. "My husband really was an asshole to you guys, and you never received a proper apology. So I want to make things right. When do you two end your shift?"

The two men exchanged a quick glance.

"Four hours." Replied Paul. "But we can make it three."

"Are you sure?" Kim asked.

"We can manage it." Hector nodded with an excited grin.

"Perfect. Come back here whenever you guys are ready. I'll be waiting." Kim winked, and turned back to her house. As she walked, she let the morning wind flare up her robe, showing off her toned ass to the two men as well as their other co-workers on the truck. The driver honked his horn, while the other men whistled and cheered as they caught a glimpse of her sweet backside.

Kim bit her lip, a rush of excitement washing over her. She couldn't wait to finally live out her fantasy and take her revenge.

~~~~

Kim set up the tripod, her and Lance's bed in full view of the camera. Hector and Paul had arrived just as promised, and they were just as eager to get started as Kim was. She fiddled with the camera, bending over in an even skimpier, transparent night gown. All of her tall, toned body was on display as the two men watched her in awe, excitedly unbuckling their belts and dropping their pants.

They kicked off their pants and shoes, and Kim felt a shudder of excitement mixed with nerves. After a years long dry spell with Lance, Kim would finally get to experience her filthiest of fantasies. Finally, her entire marriage she repressed her most debased sexual urges- and now Kim would get what she wanted. To be vigorously fucked, used, tossed around, and filled with two thick cocks at once.

She wanted to be fucked and thrown around like a rag doll by two hung studs, a fantasy she could never achieve with Lance. Kim knew introducing the idea of another man in the bedroom would never fly with her husband, but it was one of her tamer fantasies. She wanted to be spit roasted, face fucked and taken from behind at the same time. Kim craved that desperate, panicked feeling, the fear one felt when pushed to their limits. She wanted double penetration with the two hardest, thickest, meatiest cocks she could find.

Fortunately for Kim, the two garbage men sported hefty bulges between their legs, and it wasn't easy to miss them. Whenever she caught glances of the two in the morning, their baggy pants still showed the outline of a promising penis.

For so long she worried what her husband would think if she confessed her fantasies to him- well, now he was about to see her fantasies come to life on camera. Double checking that the bed was in full view of the camera, Kim smiled and winked at the recording light. "Hi Lance. Make sure you watch till the very end." She chuckled and turned to the two men.

"Let's show my husband what I've been up to while he slaves away at the office." She snickered with a sadistic intonation. She sat on the bed, showing off her freshly trimmed pussy. Dark blonde pubic hair framed her dripping wet cunt. She was already excited to get started.

For a moment it all seemed too good to be true, Paul thought as Kim laid on the bedspread and used a finger to motion for him to come over. For all he knew, the husband could be hiding in the closet with an axe ready to kill him, and this couple was made up of two murderous psychos. There was a chance he was about to get his cock sucked, but he felt it was more likely he was about to star in a snuff film.

Hector moved forward, unafraid of any possible consequences.

Hector's impressive shaft dangled between his hairy thighs as he made his way over to Kim. Unafraid she took hold of his sweaty cock, pumping it up and down in her soft fist. She bit her lip, her mouth watering as she eyed his massive meat hungrily.

Paul scanned the blonde's body as he approached her, subconsciously slipping off his boxer shorts. All of his fear melted away when he saw the seductive grin Kim had as she looked at his cock, its long, veiny shape dangling before her. Using her free hand, Kim grabbed Paul's cock, pumping it alongside Hector's.

Paul gasped when he felt Kim grab his cock, and she began to pump up and down the two men's giant shafts. The two men moaned, their cocks stiffening at a rapid pace as Kim stroked their meat.

"Damn, what were the chances that the both of you would be so fucking hung?" Kim couldn't take her blue eyes off of their cocks, she was practically salivating as she gave the both of them hand jobs. Her pussy was already dripping wet, and her clit began quivering when she saw their cocks get even bigger and harder before her eyes. She grinned, licking her lips as she admired their genitalia.

Kim felt horniness cloud her thoughts and judgment, in that moment she wanted to be absolutely destroyed by the both of them. Her cunt ached, bursting with the need for attention. Kim's mind ran rampant, and she couldn't decide which one's cock she wanted to experience first- so she settled on both.

"You, fuck my ass." Kim instructed, looking up at Paul. "You both can take turns destroying it. I just need you to pound me as hard as you can!" Kim demanded lustfully, right before taking Hector's meat and wrapping her lips around its wide tip. She hungrily gagged on his cock, savoring its salty, sweaty taste.

Soon she felt the sensation of Paul's cock rubbing against her anal opening. Kim had experimented with her ass before, cramming stuff up it for fun unbeknownst to her husband. Sometimes she'd even fall asleep with a butt plug stuffed up her ass, and Lance was none the wiser. Not like she'd have to worry about him finding out, he barely touched her in the first place.

Paul pressed his cock against Kim's wet pussy, coating it with her juices. Kim moaned, she felt the tip of his dick tickling her clitoris. Lubricating himself a sufficient amount, Paul poked the opening of Kim's asshole once again. He forced the tip in, widening Kim's asshole. Kim yelped, gagging on Hector's thick cock. She resumed sucking his dick, taking her sweet time as she moved her lips up and down his girthy meat.

"You taste so good." Kim gasped, grasping Hector's dick as Paul slowly fit more of himself into Kim's tight little asshole. He grit his teeth, the nerves at the tip of his cock flaring with delight as it was squeezed by Kim's vice grip anus. He moved forward again, slowly filling her asshole with more and more of his hardened cock. Kim moaned shamelessly, squeezing Hector's cock hard in response.

"Yes!" Kim shouted with her head turned to Paul. "Fuck me harder!" She resumed sucking Hector's cock, deep throating it and letting his balls tickle her chin.

Kim's eyes widened as she moaned, her lips wrapped around Hector's thick pulsing meat. His cock was dark brown and had a massive unruly bush of black pubic hair separating it from his hairy gut. Two dangling, musky balls slapped against Kim's chin as Hector took hold of her hair, rapidly thrusting his 25 centimeter cock in and out of the blonde housewife. Hector bit his lip, hand curling around her hair as he gave it a tight yank. He jerked her head forward, forcing her to take in his entire length.

"Mmph!" Kim moaned, her gaze lazily locked in on the garbage man's hung cock, pumping in and out of her mouth. She sucked on it lovingly, taking in the sweaty taste of his 8 hour shift. "You're so much better than my husband- and bigger, too!" Kim remarked with a snicker, glaring at the camera.

"Not surprising, he seemed insecure when we met him!" Hector laughed.

Paul chuckled, pushing in the very last of his cock deep inside of Kim. Kim tensed up around his hard cock, and squeezed him intensely.

Paul's large gut jiggled as it rumbled on top of Kim's stomach, his cock of elephantine size and girth ramming in and out of her ass. His dick was veiny and wide, gaping Kim's asshole as he fucked her. Kim could feel sweat from Paul's chest land on her back, his grunting loud and caveman-like. His massive erection pounded away at her ass, filling and refilling it with his meat.

Kim wailed while her mouth was full of Hector's dick. Her ass felt like it was being turned inside out with all of Paul's frantic pounding.

Hector gnarled his fist around Kim's blonde hair, jerking her entire head upward. He thrust his hips backwards, releasing his thick cock from Kim's drooling lips.

Kim gasped for air, then quickly went in and began licking up and down Hector's shaft. She looked directly at the camera as she planted loving kisses on his testicles, hair getting stuck on her lip gloss.

Paul spanked Kim's firm, toned ass as he fucked deep inside of her, on the verge of orgasm. Wanting to prolong the sensation longer, he slowed down, pausing as he filled Kim's ass up entirely. His hard, girthy dick was big enough to give her anal canal a pleasant stretch.

It was the biggest size she had ever felt, and after years of only having vanilla vaginal sex with Lance, this was the most stimulation her ass had experienced in her whole life.

"Yes!" Kim gasped, barely able to keep herself supported under his weight. "Faster! I'm about cum- ahh!" She shrieked, and her yells were soon muffled by Hector's cock ramming in and out of her mouth. Kim begged in between licking and sucking on Hector's massive balls. They had a powerful musky smell that only turned her on further. Kim ravenously sucked on each of his balls, one at a time as Paul resumed fucking her virgin asshole.

With one final thrust into her tight little hole, Kim orgasmed, her clitoris throbbing with shameless delight. Paul's giant, sweaty cock filled her up completely, and he came on impact as he was fully rammed inside of her. She felt the rush of cum fill up her asshole, copious amounts of cum flowing out of her anus as Paul removed his pulsating member. Paul groaned, hanging his head back as the aftershocks of ejaculation shook his body.

Cum dripped from his cock, as well as overflowed out of Kim's asshole.

Hector pushed forward once, twice, three times, and he finally reached sweet release. A waterfall of cum unleashed from the tip of his dick, shooting right down Kim's throat. As he forced his entire length down her throat, his shaft brushed against her uvula, kicking her gag reflex into action.

Kim began to choke on the bitter cum, and she felt the bile rushing toward the top of her throat. She felt like she was going to vomit- and as much as she tried to restrain herself, Kim couldn't fight off the urge. Her vomit spilled upwards, and Kim uncontrollably ejected the sour tasting semen all over the floor, a significant amount landing in Lance's shoes.

Kim barely had any time to recover when she finished hacking up the remainder of Hector's cum. She felt Paul's hands grab her by the chin, positioning her right in front of his semi-hard meat. Kim was immediately desperate for it, reaching for his cock and gently squeezing his shaft. She inserted one of his large, sweaty balls into her mouth and began sucking.

Hector plopped his fat dick right on top of Kim's toned backside. He slowly wedged it between her buttcheeks, cramming it into her loosened hole. Paul opened her up with all his powerful thrusts, but her ass still felt nice and tight around Hector's dick. He fit his entire tip inside of her, slowly filling her up with his veiny rod. Despite his gentleness, Kim could feel the giant girthy mass taking a toll on her sensitive insides.

He began to pick up momentum, fucking her with some gusto as he groped her firm asscheeks.

"Aughh- Fuck!" Kim groaned, her back arching to a painful degree. Hector's brown gut sat on top of her asscheeks as he fucked into her, putting pressure on her spine. He cursed in Spanish, picking up his speed as he furiously fucked her ass with powerful thrusts. It got to a point where Hector's body began moving on auto-pilot, his hips frantically jamming back and forth. Hector's gyrations became an incoherent blur, and he moaned as he allowed his cock to be swallowed by her still tight asshole. Despite the pounding Paul had given her before, her anus was still squeezing Hector's cock as it slid in and out.

For a moment, the room was silent. The only sounds were the creaking of the bed and the trio's collective heavy breathing.

Hector relaxed his muscles as he fucked Kim's ass. His cock wasn't completely hard yet, in fact, it was still soft. He felt his lower gut swell with urine, he really needed to relieve himself. "Shit, I need to take a piss." Hector sighed, not wanting to pull his cock away from Kim's sweet ass. It felt too good to break the momentum.

"Damn, me too." Paul huffed, his cock currently stuffed all the way down Kim's sore throat. He pulled out his dick slowly, a trail of saliva connecting his tip to her lips. "I've been needin' to piss for a while." He confessed.

"Go ahead, then." Kim gasped, barely able to speak coherently. "Use me as your toilet- I want to feel your hot urine inside of me." She begged, looking up at Paul with pleading eyes. "All over me, too. I want you to piss all over my skin and hair. I want you to soak me!" She said to Hector.

"I can do that!" Hector chuckled, pushing his cock deep inside of her and releasing the contents of his bladder. Hot urine filled up Kim's ass, she could feel it leaking out of her anus and running down her legs. Hector moaned and sighed, relief washing over him as he let loose all of his piss inside of her.

Paul licked his lips before ramming forward into Kim's face, taking hold of her hair. He relaxed his ass, letting out gallons of piss down the married woman's throat. Kim struggled at first, but she managed to swallow it all. His entire body went slack as he let her suck his softened penis, drinking the urine directly out of him. Kim sucked on Paul's cock like a straw, taking in his urine and enjoying the acidic taste. She moaned when she felt hot liquid splashing on top of her bare back.

Hector was finishing off the last of his urination right on top of her. He was drizzling his piss all over the blonde's back and hair as he shook his cock over her. Stringent yellow pee splashed all over Kim's naked body, staining the bed sheets as well. Hector finally finished, and resumed fucking the married woman.

redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers
12