Shameless Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers

Paul removed his cock from Kim's face, opting to finish off his piss right on top of her golden head of hair. He drained the last of his cock all over her face and head. The strong smelling urine stained her hair and drenched her skin. Just looking at Kim like that made Paul's cock hard once again.

"Fuck." Paul gasped, rapidly fucking the housewife's face. Her jaw had gone slack, allowing easier access for the obese male to use her mouth as he pleased. "Really wish you apologized sooner. These reparations are long overdue." Paul chuckled, giving her blonde hair a playful yank forward. Kim felt her whole body pulled towards Paul as he rammed the entirety of his meat down her throat.

Kim moaned, her eyes lulling backwards as they filled with tears. Paul was out of shape, but he had the energy to relentlessly pound away at her face. Kim felt abused the way his hairy gut rammed into her forehead, his balls slapping her chin. He was all over her, and Kim couldn't keep up with his constant thrusts coupled with Hector's huge cock plugging her asshole.

Her body was overstimulated, unable to keep up with the much larger men using her for her pleasure- and she loved it. She moaned, overcome with orgasmic pleasure. The urine still felt hot on her skin.

"He's right." Hector joined in, snickering. "Maybe we should have more of these sessions, eh?" He slapped her ass, her tender flesh jiggling along with his grunt-fueled thrusts. Kim winced, the slap was hard enough to send shivers down her spine.

"We'll be using her to drain our balls and keep our dicks nice and hard. Just to get back at that bald douchebag!" Paul snickered, taking large fistfuls of her hair and tugging at the sides. He lodged the entire length of his cock down her throat, leaving little to no room for her to let any oxygen in.

Hector grunted as he squeezed Kim's toned thighs, increasing his speed. Kim's ass was starting to feel raw around his cock. He looked down to see it in the beginning stages of coming inside out. With the brutal pounding that Paul put her through, no wonder she was about to prolapse.

Hector grunted, ramming his cock in and out of her with violent speed. It loosened up Kim's asshole further, finishing the job that Paul's cock started. He grit his teeth and cursed in Spanish, and jerked his entire body weight forward. He released bucket loads of cum, all of it forced into Kim's loosened hole. Gooey white cum burst out of her hole, leaking down her thighs.

Kim screamed when his cock released from her ass one final time- despite the lubrication, his cock was rubbing against her insides hard. Her anal walls hugged Hector's cock tightly, and she felt the painful friction increase with every thrust.

When Hector pulled his cock out of Kim's ass entirely, her asshole came out with it as well. Kim shrieked with pain, her anus prolapsing suddenly and violently. Hector cursed, disgusted but feeling relief after releasing his massive load inside her. Her anus dripped with his cum, coated in a gooey layer of the white substance.

Cum dripped out of Kim's hole uncontrollably, fat gobs of it falling all over the bedspread and carpet.

"Fuck." Kim gasped. "I can't keep all of it inside!" She bit her lips, face flushed red as she scanned the room. It was impossible for her to keep any of the cum inside when her asshole was gaped wide open by the two men's hung cocks. She couldn't help but smile devilishly when she caught sight of Lance's suit and tie, folded up on the dresser, ready for him to wear tomorrow morning to work.

"Hector, can you grab those for me?" Kim pointed to the clothing on the dresser, which he quickly got for her. Kim thanked him when he brought over the suit, and immediately stuffed it underneath her.

"Hnggh..." Kim moaned, squatting right over Lance's side of the bed. She bit her lip when she felt her anus contracting, opening up and letting out a waterfall of the garbage men's cum. The sticky white goo was streaked brown with her own feces, ass slime coating the mixture in a fine film. It sputtered out of her, spraying all over Lance's pillow and sheets. Eyeing his nightstand, Kim reached over and grabbed Lance's most frequently worn and expensive watch.

She dropped it underneath her ass, and it landed with a plop in the slime. She shamelessly grunted, forcing out a loud shart, covering the watch with Hector and Paul's virile cum as well as their piss. The two men snickered, and Paul stepped in closer with the camera, zooming in the lens on Kim's gaped hole. He caught a detailed shot of her unloading the last of their sloppy cum all over Lance's possessions.

"How's that, you cheating piece of shit?" Kim snickered, smiling directly at the camera as her asshole farted out more cum and juice all over her husband's belongings. "Maybe your secretary won't have her hands all over you when you're wearing this and smelling like piss!" Kim laughed, finally feeling vindicated. Sweet justice had been served, she only wished she would be there to see Lance's reaction when he watches the tape.

The two men's raucously loud laughter was caught on tape, as well as Kim's sexual moans. Her breathing was heavy and her face was flushed pink from all the exertion her body had been through. Her ass was strained red and raw, her rosebud on full display as it continuously leaked cum and fluids.

Splurt!

Out came the very last of her anal juices, completely coating Lance's beloved jewelry and clothing. Served that two timing snake right. He went about everyday while he was cheating on her with no guilt at all. Knowing Lance, he might actually feel some regret if his personal possessions were tarnished. What a predictable deadbeat.

The camera zoomed in on her asshole squirting out all the nasty gunk, the fluid truly was disgusting. Paul snickered, watching Kim's display with his cock in his hand and camera in his other. Hector had his semi hard cock in his hands as well, stroking himself as he watched Kim.

Paul zoomed in on the steaming slop one last time, staining and ruining Lance's clothing. Then he finally ceased recording, setting the camera on the side table. "That's a wrap!" He grinned, giving a thumbs up.

Kim sighed with relief, stepping off the bed and straightening her back. She didn't even care if cum fell from her ass onto the carpet. If things went her way, she wouldn't be living in this house anymore anyway. She'd most likely be using her divorce settlement money to buy a much nicer home, maybe by the beach.

"That was vigorous..." Kim remarked, almost for a loss of words as she gasped for air. Her jaw was sore and the lower half of her body was immobile from numbness. The two men's hung, hairy cocks truly did a number on her- with more passion and love than Lance had ever given her during their entire marriage.

Kim could barely move, but remnants from her orgasm still fluttered through her body. She felt numb and euphoric at the same time. "Thank you, boys. I really appreciate it." Kim sighed. "You have no idea how much you've helped me." Kim stretched her arms above her head, fully basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her throat still felt abused and sore from the pounding Hector and Paul gave her, but she still felt serene enough to appreciate the wild, impulsive sex she just had.

"Anytime." Hector chuckled, picking his pants back up.

"Yeah, if you're ever in the mood for some fun like this again, you know who to ask." Paul winked.

Kim nodded, she would definitely take them up on that offer. Maybe they could film themselves fucking in different parts of the house- next time, Lance's home office. Hector and Paul could fuck her mouth simultaneously while she sat in Lance's chair, letting all the sweat and cum build up on it. Her pussy got wet just thinking of the scenario.

Lance's performance in the bedroom was always lackluster, nothing to write home about. His methods of seduction were lacking, and he rarely if ever accepted Kim's advances. If he was hesitant to even have vanilla sex, Kim knew her chances of having the wild sexual romp she dreamed of were slim.

While that piece of shit was neglecting her sexual needs, he was out in the middle of the night banging his whore, probably not even feeling shame.

Kim smirked when she looked down at the mess she had created- a thick coat of slime covered her husband's belongings, as well as ruining his pillow and sheets. Served that prick right.

~~~~

Later that evening, Lance would arrive home to an unusually quiet house. All of the lights were turned off, and there was no smell of food cooking in the kitchen. He headed upstairs to investigate. When he walked into the bedroom, he saw the faint light from the tv illuminating the walls. Lance was startled when he saw the still frame of Kim's face on the tv, the video paused. He picked up the remote and hit 'play', starting the recording on the television.

"Hi Lance. Make sure you watch till the very end." Said his wife on the screen, backing away to reveal two familiar men in frame. She had a devious smirk, one that made a pit form at the bottom of Lance's stomach.

redrat7
redrat7
21 Followers
12