Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill and Pholus head to the gym, jelousy follows.
6.4k words
4.59
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
193 Followers

Bill pulled into the parking lot of a gym, and Pholus unclenched his hands from the seat. "So... why are we here?"

"Well... I like muscles... and I like eating... so this lets me eat more and stare at muscles." Bill said.

Pholus stared at him, then shrugged. "Fair enough. What are you thinking for me?"

"I'll show you some basic workouts, and we can go from there. You're probably pretty strong from working in the fields all day?"

"Erm... what do you mean by pretty strong?" Pholus said, looking at the taller man.

"Well, how much can you lift?"

"I can carry an amphora of wine with another person?"

"... you know what... let's just... get inside and we can figure out how strong you are."

A few minutes later, they were both inside the gym. They'd finished a warmup jog around the indoor track, and Bill had wiped down a bench and was loading up the weights. Pholus had gotten over all the steel and televisions and mirrors, a bit, and could finally take in the entire room.

Pholus looked around the gym, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "So... people come here... and... get sweaty and tired... because... they want to? Then they go to the showers and... relax?"

Bill looked up at him from a squat machine and shrugged. "Well, there's a sauna, but I haven't spent too much time there. Mostly take a shower and go home."

"... why?" Pholus asked, puzzlement growing.

"Well... people want to lose weight, or get stronger, or they are trying to work on injuries, or they're horny and like appreciating muscles."

"Ok... I can get the last one." Pholus said, blushing. "Alright... so... how hard is it to look like that?"

"Usually takes years of effort. Or a lot of steroids."

"Steroids?"

"Erm... your body signal muscles to grow through something called hormones. They... uh... tell the bodyparts how to act. You can add more hormones that tell your body to become more masculine, called testosterone, pretty easily. It has some side effects, but it will help make muscle building easier. It also helps with recovery so you can workout harder for longer."

Pholus grimaced. "So, I still need to work for muscles?"

"Pretty much. Unless some deity wants to be nice and give us them for free."

"Then why would anyone use steroids?" Pholus asked, sitting on a nearby bench as Bill grunted and lifted his first set.

"It's still faster? And can help with injuries."

Pholus looked at Bill, then slid underneath a bar, and pushed. It didn't move.

"HEY! Take it easy." Bill shouted.

A second later Pholus groaned, and relaxed. "Oww, people can lift that?" He said, looking at the half full bars, rubbing his biceps.

"Yeah, but those should be empty. Someone didn't rerack their weights. Which could mean they're either going to the bathroom, or they're a douche." Bill said, annoyed. "Let's get you started at a lower weight." He looked around and noticed that a bench on the other side was open. "Yeah, just use the bar right now..." Bill said, pointing towards the empty bench. He grabbed a bar from a stand and put it on the rests.

Pholus groaned, rolled off the bench and walked to the other one. He laid down and grabbed the bar, then got ready to push.

"Wait!, your hands are too far apart. Try moving them about a thumbs length from the knurling."

"Knurling?"

"The rough bits... they help you center on the weight." Pholus nodded and adjusted his grip, then lifted.

"Alright, bring it slowly up, pause, then slowly down." Bill said.

"Seriously? This is easy."

"Learning form now saves injuries later." Bill said primly. Pholus looked at him, grunted, and followed the instructions.

"Alright, that was number 8. Let's add some weight on the next set." Bill stepped away from Pholus's bench and laid down on his own.

"Mind spotting me? You just need to help me grab the bar if I call for it. Then put it onto the rests here." Pholus nodded and stood up, next to Bill's head.

Suddenly the outline in Pholus's pants came into clear view, and Bill could see nothing else.

He coughed. "Erm... you can stand back a bit."

Pholus grinned. "But I think you like it when I stand here."

It was heavy, clearly running down one pants leg, balls pushing it out. He wasn't wearing underwear, and he thrust slightly, heavy head swinging like a pendulum. Bill stared open mouthed.

"Dude! Fucking hell, I get you're a wimp, but do you really need to pack that much?" Someone said loudly. Pholus jumped back, and Bill looked over.

Standard gym bro douche. Down to the excessively cut out tank top, everpresent protein shake container, and fragile ego.

"Just ignore him" Bill said, then grunted and lifted the bar. He kept it slow, controlled, and went through a set of eight. He put it back against the rest and breathed out, laying there for a few seconds, breathing through his nose, then sat up and looked at Pholus. "You ready?"

Pholus nodded, and laid down, glancing over at the bench next to them. "Ignore him, he'll fuck off eventually." Bill reassured him.

The gym bro next to them looked affronted, grunted, huffed, snorted, then shouted as he did a lift without a spotter.

Well... he wasn't just saline, regardless of how salty he acted.

The two continued their workout, trying to ignore the increasingly exaggerated noises next to them, carefully going through their workout, until they had finished their sets.

"Alright, you still feeling good?" Bill asked Pholus, who nodded. "Alright, let's go play with pulleys."

The two headed off, ignoring the gym bro's angry stare.

They circulated around the gym, following a workout routine on Bill's phone, repeatedly running into into the angry lifter. He seemed to be following up on their sets, adding weight and angry grunting his way through the harder lifts.

Finally, they were done, and stood there, panting and sweaty.

"Alright... shower? Or do you want to get something to eat first?" Bill asked

"I think I know something I want to eat..." Pholus said, leaning into Bill, inhaling deeply.

Bill laughed and hugged Pholus. "Not right now, perv."

They held each other for a few seconds, then broke apart. Bill walked over to his bag and grabbed two bottles out of it, then tossed one to Pholus. "Bottom's up." He said, and started drinking.

It was overly sweet, chalky, and lumpy. "Erm... thanks." He said, trying not to make a face.

"Yeah, they don't taste that good. But it'll help you feel better tomorrow."

"Oh, thank the gods, I thought you expected me to like it." Pholus said, relief clear on his face.

"They do taste better with milk. We can try out a few and see what one you dislike the least later."

"That's your first protein shake!?" The two slowly turned around to face the noise.

They saw the annoying douche. He was grinning, a half empty bottle in his hands, another one behind him, presumably solely for the effect.

"Jesus fucking Christ, how small is your dick?" Bill asked reflexively, exasperated.

His face turned purple, and his eyebrow started twitching.

"Come on." Bill said, grabbing Pholus, and walking towards the stairs.

They closed the door behind them, and Bill broke into nearly a run, jumping his way up the stairs, and speed walking once they'd gotten up a flight towards another set of stairs.

"Where are we going?" Pholus asked, finally recovered from his surprise.

"Somewhere to let that asshole cool off." Bill replied, opening the door to the staircase and heading inside.

"You do this often?"

"Sometimes, I have a big mouth."

"Why don't we... I dunno, leave?"

"Because I don't like getting trapped in a parking spot inside my car." Bill opened another door onto an empty hallway, with a sign for a locker room at the end of the hallway. "I'll lodge a complaint with the staff later. If they haven't already kicked the guy out."

They headed towards the locker room, while Bill headed to his locker, unlocked it, and pulled out two? two towels, and two pairs of sandals, throwing his bag inside and relocking it. "Alright, to the sauna."

Pholus looked nonplussed, and started walking over. Bill pulled out a drawstring bag, and headed inside first, pulling off his shoes and putting on the sandals, then stripping down.

"Oh, you have a room just for this?" Pholus said, brightening up. He nearly tore his clothes in his haste, and stood there, bouncing on his heels.

Bill was momentarily distracted by the pendulum, then shook his head to refocus, and hurried Pholus into the steam. He closed the door, and the panting echoing around the room slowly died down.

Pholus looked around the steam room, it was wood paneled, with wooden seats, and a steel burner with rocks in the top and a bucket of water. A nearby spigot, beaded with condensation, showed how to refill it.

"The owner of the gym apparently really likes a proper sweat after a workout." Bill said, sitting down and starting as the hot wood pressed into his back. He slowly relaxed, towel covering his waist.

Pholus followed his example, a clear wrist thick bulge going over one thigh. "So... what are we doing here?"

"Well, did you ever go to a bathhouse?'

"I did?"

"This is sort of similar, just a place to relax and chat after getting sweaty. Then we can wash off outside."

"Why the steam though?"

"It feels nice?"

Pholus chuckled. "Fair enough." He leaned back, winced at the sudden sensation, then sighed he adjusted.

"So... we're just going to wait here for the other guy to cool off? While we get hot and sweaty?"

"Pretty much."

"And you think that the people who work here will deal with him?"

"Possibly."

"So why are we down here rather than... up by the main desk?"

Bill's head lightly bounced against the bench. "Because I don't think well under pressure?"

Pholus chucked. "You're adorable."

"You're not worried?"

"Well, a bit, but we've already made a choice. And we might as well enjoy this while we can." Pholus let his towel slip, and shivered as his cock slipped off his thigh, nearly a hands breath resting on the bench.

Bill's head jerked down, and his own towel shifted as he hardened, "Have I told you that you're really hot?"

"Not today..." Pholus said, his cock starting to lengthen. He leaned back holding his thick cock as it slowly pushed its way across the bench. He cringed as new skin was exposed to the heat, then relaxed as it pendulously lifted off. Slowly, his purple head pushed its way past the foreskin, revealing a thick mushroom, which rapidly started beading with pre.

"Holy fucking shit..." Bill said, eyes fixed on Pholus. "So... is that bigger than your forearm?"

Pholus put his elbow into his hip, then laid his arm along his dick. He gently started stroking the head, barely needing to bend his wrist. "Yeah, I think just by a bit."

Bill leaned forward, his own dick achingly hard. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Pholus, and eagerly ate him up. Alright, he was pale, skinny, but his thick brown hair, and vivid green eyes lent an air of honest handsomeness, even beyond the massive womb crusher between his legs and the nearly egg sized balls propping it up. The pronounced veins, a nearly pinkie thick purple monster running along the top ...

The cock kept growing, all of it off the bench, starting to bob with Pholus's heart. He laughed, and it jerked up, flinging a drop of pre onto the warm stone ground.

"Wow... you really like this thing." He said, grabbing it halfway up, and gently shaking it. Bill's eyes followed it side to side, nearly drooling.

After a moment or two, he blinked and blushed. "Yeah... it's... really amazing."

Pholus blinked and blushed too. "Erm... thanks... that... that really means a lot to me... I've... never met someone who... well..." He started stammering, then took a deep breath and managed. "Well, it makes me feel really really good."

"You mind if I try to make you feel even better?" Bill asked.

Pholus blinked, open mouthed, as Bill rolled onto his side, ready to crawl over, eyes firmly fixed on his prize.

Then the door slammed open. "HA! Found you two!"

Said two jerked towards the open door, where the douche from before was framed in the open door. His triumphant expression was replaced by one of confusion then concern and horror. "Wait... what the fuck is that!?"

Bill caught a hint of eager lust, buried underneath a mountain of personal problems.

"It's Pholus, the biggest, best, fucking dick in the whole world." Bill said, reaching out and gently grabbing the warm rod. Pholus's leg jerked up, and he leaned back against the bench, suddenly overwhelmed by the unexpected sensation.

A few moments of silence filled the room. Then Pholus burst out laughing. "Why did you need to talk about it that way?" He managed after a few minutes.

"Well... it is. I love this massive thing." Bill said, hamming it up and leaning in for a kiss.

The douche was still standing there in the door. Pholus ruffled Bill's hair and looked at him. "You mind closing the door? You're letting out all the heat."

The gym bro did so, and sat down on the bench, still in his sweaty workout gear, pants tenting. "Wait... you're... not wearing an extender? And you weren't hard?"

Bill stopped leaning into Pholus's hip. "No? This thing is 100% natural. And soft whenever I'm not nuzzling it. Why?"

"Well... I... really... well..." The douche, downgraded to insecure asshole, tried to articulate, stumbling over his words. Bill started to nuzzle Pholus's dick again. He trailed off, staring as it dripped pre. He shook his head. "Erm... well, I really don't like it when people fake their dick size..."

"Any reason why?" Bill asked, looking interested, though that might have been because he was smelling the sweaty musky log.

The insecure muscle head blushed. "I... don't know if I have a good reason.... But how long is that thing? I'm 9 inches, so it needs to be nearly two feet long!" He tried to appear enthusiastic, but it seemed to be running hard into reality.

"Erm... I haven't measured..." Pholus said, then Bill interrupted.

"About 11 inches."

"Only 11? You're sure?"

"Pretty fucking sure." Bill confirmed.

"But it's longer than his forearm..."

"And he's five feet flat." Bill said. "Dick size is basically disconnected from height, so... it's proportionally even huger."

Pholus grinned and shoved his elbow into his hip again, showing off how big he was. He still couldn't get over how much people were enjoying it, after a lifetime of being mocked.

The insecure asshole slumped against the bench, and Bill took pity on him. "Look, what's your name?"

"Eric."

"Look, just because he's stupidly big doesn't mean that you're not big enough."

"Hey! I'm plenty big!"

"If you think he's nearly three times as big as you...." Bill began, and looked at the tent. "Dude... if this is such an issue, you really should talk to a therapist. And get better dates. Sure, a big dick is fun, but... it's absolutely not a replacement for a half decent personality and a modicum of confidence. That isn't based on your muscles, because those are going to become harder to maintain eventually."

Eric shrank in on himself. "Well... I... don't think that's fair..."

"I'm not trying to be an asshole about it, but... if you followed us around the building for 20 minutes... because you thought someone was packing to be bigger than you... you might have a problem. And seriously, trying to break your way into a sauna to show us who's boss... dude, you need to talk with a professional." Bill said.

Pholus was a bit lost, but nodded anyway. "It's not healthy. Fixating on something you don't have... no matter how much you lie about it... yeah, that just ends up poorly."

"I... I guess I was sort of doing that?" Eric admitted, looking at the two for confirmation. They looked back at him. "Yeah... I was." He said, then slumped back and looked at the ceiling.

After a few minutes of silence, Eric looked down at himself, covered in sweat. "Fuck... I guess I can't stay here much longer... Erm... you mind if I talk to you two again? I'll... I'll try to talk with someone, get better.... But... erm... if it's not too much to ask... can I see you two again? I promise I won't be a douche... next time."

"Hey, we all have our issues. As long as you don't get creepy about it again, we can at least talk. And see were it goes from there." Bill said.

Pholus nodded.

"Sounds good... I have a... few phone calls to make." Eric slowly stood up, eyes staring at Pholus's dick one last time, then headed out, closing the door behind him.

Bill's head slumped into Pholus's thigh with a sigh. "Fuck... I thought we were dead."

"Me too. That was... interesting. Didn't expect him to respond to you saying he needed therapy well. Guess he was in awe over Pholus. Maybe if you swung it back and forth you could get a show hypnotizing people." A familiar rich voice laughed. Persephone slowly formed out of the steam cloud, laying down, and looking on her worshipers with interest.

Bill scrambled up and Pholus covered himself. "Erm, your goddess-ness..." Pholus began, not sure what to say."

"Leave it, you two managed to capture the Cretan Bull, though I expected more of a threesome to be honest. How should I reward you two? I had been considering making your balls so massive you'd be as dominant in the gym as Pholus would be in a circle jerk, but... nah... let's make you innately understanding. Just as understanding as you needed to be to get a compensating aggressively straight self-described alpha male to go to therapy." She snapped her fingers and leered at the two as the steam thickened and she slowly faded.

Pholus and Bill looked at each other in confusion and moderate anxiety. "What... does that mean?" Pholus managed.

Bill looked at him. "What part?"

"Well, whatever change she's giving us, I think the rest of it was fairly self explanatory." He replied.

"No idea, but let's try to get washed off. Fuck this room just smells horny." Bill said, getting up and grabbing his towel.

"Why? I kind of like it." Pholus said, leaning back and inhaling deeply. "And I like you there, with you right in front of me."

Bill paused and smiled. "What part? My back? My legs? Or my sweaty needy ass?"

Pholus's cock started rising again, the smell of sweat taking on a musky tinge.

Bill's eyes went unfocused for a moment as he inhaled deeply. He started walking over to Pholus and dropped to his knees, head level with Pholus's heavy balls and hefty cock. It bobbed in front of him, sweat glistening on the surface, a bead of pre forming.

Pholus's heart was pounding in his ears, his new boyfriend staring at him with utter devotion. His cock was harder than he could ever remember, his balls pulled tightly against him. He'd spent the entire day staring at his boyfriend, and they'd handled Eric, and now... Bill was on his knees worshiping Pholus's cock. He bit a finger as Bill tongue reached out and touched his head.

Bill's brain was swimming in Pholus's needy musk, the flavor of his pre slowly spreading through his mouth. He slowly moved closer, tongue tracing one of the veins, getting closer to Pholus's crotch.

Pholus squeaked as Bill started licking, and he tensed his abs, pressure building in his groin already. His cock jumped and Bill followed after it, trying to keep the salty hunk of meat on his tongue, filling his world. Pholus bit on his finger harder, leaning away, as Bill finally reached his groin. Looking up at him, adoration etched in his eyes, Bill finally stopped his lick and inhaled deeply.

He exhaled slowly, finally getting enough clarity in his mind to talk. "Pholus... fuck... you're amazing." He managed. "I am going to take every inch of this monster. Then we're going to go home and you're going to fuck me until I can't walk." He reached up with his other hand and tried to wrap his hand around the shaft. His fingers didn't meet. He moaned loudly, pre dripping from his cock, eyes fixated on the prize as Pholus squeaked again.

DracumSum
DracumSum
193 Followers
12