Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill started kissing his way up Pholus, lingering on his nipples, enjoying Pholus's jerks as they hardened under Bill's teeth, until they were face to face. Bill slowly went in for a kiss, as Pholus sat there, completely overwhelmed by sensation and stimulus, musk and need filling his nose and brain.

Bill's lips on Pholus's brought him back. They were gentle, restrained, but sweaty and salty. Pholus pressed back, pushing into his boyfriend, hard. Bill wrapped his arms around Pholus, hugging him close, bordering between kissing and a headbutt.

After a minute, the two broke apart, panting, and Bill reached back, hand around Pholus's dick. He could feel the twink's heartbeat through the steel hard member. "I've been wanting this for a long long time." Bill said, and moved so that the nearly foot long cock was between his legs.

Pholus lay there, head still swimming from his first kiss and makeout session. He groaned happily, and Bill could feel his cock dripping pre. Bill slowly pulled Pholus's cock towards his hole, and leaned into it.

And leaned into it harder. He felt... comfortable, like he was sitting on a bike seat. Bill blinked, and looked down.

The cockhead was as broad as Bill's fist, and it couldn't spread him at all. "Well... we might need to work on this a bit." Bill said, and slowly slid down Pholus's cock.

Pholus squeaked again, and his cock surged. He went off like a cannon, pulsing underneath Bill, just the sensation of his legs was enough to send him over the edge.

The hot rocks in the middle of the room sizzled with the cumshots, and the room took on a new scent.

Bill looked disappointed, his iron hard cock wedged between Pholus's stomach and his waist, as Pholus recovered from the orgasm.

"Oh Persephone... thank you... thank you." Pholus said, eyes watering as he hugged Bill tightly. "That was the greatest thing I've ever felt."

Bill smiled and hugged back. "You deserve it." He said, kissing Pholus's neck and tasting his sweat.

After a few minutes, Pholus's cock started to soften, and Bill stood up. He grabbed his towel, guiltily wiped down the sauna from the congealed pearls, as Pholus walked out on unsteady legs, his cock finally soft. Bill's was slowly going down.

Pholus opened the door and the two headed out into the bathroom, and were assaulted by the smell of exhaustion, satisfaction, and envy. "What the fuck?" Bill said out loud.

Pholus sniffed deeply. "That's... new."

"I... guess we can smell emotions now? Pheromones?"

"Why do we know what they smell like then?"

"Retcon?"

"Is that why you smelled so horny in there?"

Bill laughed. "Nah, that's just how much I love you and your body." He turned and leaned against Pholus's sweaty form, inhaling deeply as they hugged tightly. Now that they were a bit calmer, and not in as thick a musk, he got the smells of old arousal, fear, and exhaustion, a good day's mix of terror and success. "I... I think I can get used to this.... Just always around you... getting horny because you are..."

Pholus laughed. "And I'd love to smell this every day... and I know I will." He hugged back. After a few moments, they broke apart and walked over to the showers, their new senses providing them with information they never knew they wanted. "... huh... there's a lot more cum over here than... I would have thought... maybe it's from the staff?"

"What? They have orgies here every night?" Bill joked, turning on the water, then sniffing. "Erm.... Wow, that's... a lot more possible than I expected."

"This... this is going to be interesting."

"Hey, if I can smell everyone who is turned on by you, it just helps me realize how lucky I got."

"Not if they're turned on by you, then I'm the lucky one."

"Nah, it's all on you."

"Going to need to disagree there."

"Ha, anyway, you have some shampoo?"

"Yeah, right here."

"You want to grab some food before we head back to the house?"

"Might as well. As long as you're buying."

"It's a date then?" Bill said, his body suddenly outpouring old anxieties at the word.

"Let's call it a date. That sounds perfect."

Now Pholus smelled arousal, his own cock awakening again and starting to lengthen. He laughed. "We're going to be constantly horny aren't we?"

"Best reality." Bill said, his cock starting to drip.

***

They eventually managed to calm down and get changed, shivering a bit from the cold shower. They walked out of the locker room, and Bill gagged at the sudden overwhelming blast of sweat, need, aggression, and envy. Pholus winced, then continued walking.

"Fuck..." Bill groaned, and followed. "You mind if we get something to eat? I... fuck, I need to... adjust a bit." It felt like his nose had been filled with gym socks, good perfume, and Pholus's theoretical jock strap. Not strictly bad, and he liked parts of it, but it was overwhelming and aggressive to his new senses.

Pholus turned back, sniffed, winced, and nodded. Bill started walking over to a nearby smoothie bar, just a place for a good protein filled snack during or after a workout. He looked at Pholus and laughed.

That earned him a questioning look, but he shook his head and the two sat down.

"What it'll be?" The bored looking girl manning the counter asked.

"Erm... I guess two golden delicious delectable delights?" Bill asked, looking at Pholus, who shrugged.

The girl turned around and started slicing apples, adding them to a mix of milk, ice, protein powder, peanut butter, and other flavorings. As they went into the blender, he caught a glint of

"So... what do you want to do today?" Bill asked Pholus.

He laughed. "I'd say go somewhere it doesn't smell so much, but I somehow think it'll keep stinking around you."

Bill reflexively checked his shirt, then stopped. "Heh, right. Guess we could try to grab more food, recover, then move on from there..."

The girl turned around, and placed the shakes in front of Bill and Pholus. He passed her his card, and grabbed the drink gratefully. He took a tiny sip, feeling the sweet cold momentarily overwhelm his mouth and nose. He sighed as his hind brain stopped sending so many messages to his consciousness.

Pholus did the same. "Oh... that's nice. Just apples... sugar... you... I... I could relax like this for a long time." He said, looking at Bill through his eyelashes.

Bill burst out laughing. "Goddess, you are such a bottom."

"Not with what's in his pants." The girl behind the counter said under her breath.

Pholus grinned. "Thank you. This goober keeps thinking he's in charge." He took a long sip.

Bill slowly recovered. "Hi, I'm Bill. And you are?"

"Beth. You two come here regularly? And he is...?"

Pholus was still drinking. "Pholus, and I think we probably will." Pholus nodded and stretched, his back cracking, as his loose shirt stretched tight against his poorly defined chest.

"Good to hear." Beth said. Then stepped over to another customer.

"So... what's in this?" Pholus asked, swirling the drink around.

"I think apples, whey, peanut butter, cinnamon, sugar, cow milk, and... probably other stuff."

"Apples? Aren't they... like really hard to grow?" Pholus asked, taking another sip. He winced, and stretched his leg, his ankle popping as his sock slid down his foot a bit.

"Erm... Beth?" Bill asked, then took a large drink, trying to cover his lack of knowledge.

Beth dropped off another drink and walked over. "You're seriously asking me about how apples are grown?" Bill shifted uncomfortably, his loose shirt riding over his back. "Because I happen to make protein shakes that involve apples?" Bill nodded, his face flushed, hunching a bit.

"Well, you're in luck, I'm studying biology, and I can say that apples are annoyingly difficult to grow." She said proudly.

"... you're a dick, Beth." Bill said, straightening up, as he nudged his chair back, giving his knees a bit more room.

Beth smiled happily. "Absolutely. Anyway, yes, apple trees usually take a few years to grow, then people will taste test the first crop. If it's different than what they want, they'll use the tree for grafting." She said to the couple. Bill took another drink as Pholus sat there, interested in what nearly 3000 years of agricultural development had attained.

Bill turned to Pholus, arms crossed, tugging on his fitted shirt. "Do you really want to listen to tree facts?"

Pholus grinned and nodded. "You deserve it for throwing her underneath the cart." He playfully punched Bill.

"Ow!" Bill complained, rubbing his shoulder, the tight fabric cutting into his arm. Pholus ignored him, enraptured in a conversation about inherited genetics and displayed traits, sipping his protein shake all the while. Bill glumly took another sip, resolving to be less of a complainer next time around.

The first thing that told the two that something was going on was Pholus shivering as his abs pressed against the bare marble countertop. "What the...?" He trailed off, looking down at himself.

He'd clearly grown inches in as many minutes, his hairless abs clearly defined through an overly tight shirt, his pants straining to contain his defined thighs. "Erm... Bill?"

Bill looked up from his phone, as he switched hands, fingers cramping annoyingly. "What's up?"

"Wasn't... one of the tasks about golden apples?"

"Damnit!" Bill swore, getting a number of confused glances. He looked down at his drink, nearly empty. "Fuck it. In for a penny..." He downed the rest of the drink.

Pholus looked at him, then at his styrofoam cup, and shrugged. He did the same.

The two stood up.

They'd clearly filled out, as if they'd spent their a few years properly working out, with perfect nutrition, and self care.

Pholus winced as a wave of cold passed through his body, no longer hidden by the iced shake, and he felt his shoes shrink, the socks groaning as the elastic was pulled tightly against his thicker legs. "Oh what the Hades is it now? We grow too big for clothes?"

Bill rose after him, eyes fixated on the growing twink. "Erm... not too sure about that... At least here..." He blushed, as a bulge snaked towards his hip... then kept going.

"Well, you're looking delicious..." Pholus said, breathing heavily, Bill's aroused scent filling the air. He watched as Bill kicked off his shoes too, his growing feet stretching his socks.

They walked towards each other, heads swimming, dull soreness spreading through their bodies, as muscle fibers multiplied, and the time they'd spent working out flowing backwards. They hugged, feeling each other swell, one then the other growing, waiting for the sensation to end, trying not to rut their groins against each other too obviously.

A chuckle resonated in their ears, and the small, worried, crowd they'd attracted blinked and walked away, trying to remember the next set in their workout.

"So... how are you enjoying the changes so far?" Persephone asked from a sudden cloud, watching the couple awkwardly disentangle.

"What's this one?" Pholus managed, trying to sound more tired than needy. It didn't work.

"Oh, you two have been trying so hard, and golden apples have always been a symbol of immortality. Since I didn't feel like turning you into grasshoppers, I decided to grant you enteral youth." She said, smugness radiating from every pore.

"We're immortal?" Bill asked, surprised.

"Not quite. You'll remain youthful until you die. But... is it really youth if you aren't everything you could be?" She asked, then snapped her fingers. Two images appeared next to the couple, a few inches shorter than them at present, one fatter, one thinner. "You're just more you now. If you always got 9 hours of sleep, 8 glasses of water, exactly what your body wanted to eat. You're just the best you you could be."

"Well... I always wanted to help someone else reach that..." Bill said, moving a lock of luxurious hair behind Pholus's ear. He leaned in, hugging tightly, feeling years of malnutrition undoing themselves as Pholus shot upwards, approaching his own height, filling out as muscle packed itself on his own frame, just under two decades of disuse disappearing in a matter of minutes.

Pholus felt starving, sore, horny, and happy all at once, his head filled with Bill's needy scent. He could barely function as he felt his body push and pull, pieces growing in spurts as food was given to him at essential moments in the past. He leaned in, his back cracking, as his shirt went from a gap to a belly shirt, pulled tight against his swollen shoulders, showing off his abs, which were filled in with a healthy layer of fat, enough to fuel more growth, not enough to obscure.

Both their cocks went hard, pressed against each other. They swelled, thickening and lengthening. Pholus's finally pushed past his hip, straining his shorts, as Bill's cockhead slipped past his waistband, purple head proudly on display, leaking pre. Their balls became heavier, denser, eagerly putting out more testosterone.

They couldn't control themselves any longer, and they kissed eagerly, drowning in each other's scents. Bill inhaled earthy, potent, and demanding, a body that was suddenly unleashed from years of being artificially restrained. Pholus smelt sweat, desire, and need, ready to please or be pleased. Their lips pressed against each other, as their shirts started ripping, nearly fifteen years of careful and consistent working out catching up with them, muscle fibers crushing into each other, cum gutters clearly defined, phantom memories of them coated in jizz flowing through their brains, tempting their dicks again.

The feeling of growth had started at their feet, flowed up to their heads, then went back down. First it gave them the perfect childhood from a nutrition perspective. Then it gave them a muscle fetishist's wet dream. Years of the two working together to perfect each other, easily swelling past their loose fitting clothes' ability to contain. It kept flowing down, and they felt their asses swell, their thighs become thick with muscle, their pants groaning then splitting, as their heavy balls dropped down, pumping sperm and testosterone into their bodies, pre beading and dripping down their hard cocks.

With a final tearing sound, their socks ripped, and the sensation was over. They felt sore, satisfied, and totally relaxed, a lifetime's worth of pain relieving endorphins flowing through their bodies at once. Reality reassured itself and their new bodies were rapidly covered in clothes. Neither had anything that particularly showed off. It wasn't necessary. Pholus was easily over six feet, while Bill was nearly six and a half, close in height, but enough difference to make spooning that much more comfortable. They easily weighted over 200 pounds, most of it muscle, all of it defined.

Pholus apparently had been a bit less focused on the definition, his body needed the extra calories for something, probably the half knee length anaconda in his pants. Bill ran a hand down his front, enjoying every indentation in his six pack. They were still hugging, their cocks still hard, people still staring, but it didn't feel like it was because they were scaring anyone with their changes. It was because two of the largest people in the building were hugging, enjoying each other's company, with two womb crushing bulges that nobody could quite ignore. The room filled with hints of jealously, desire, and need. The last was pouring off the happy couple.

Persephone, sat on her cloud, gazing at the couple with baited breath, hands clasping and unclasping as the growth ended. "You two filled out nicely... I can't wait to see where you go next."

Pholus and Bill let go, each looking at the other, their previous bodies still in illusionary form for comparison.

Pholus tilted his head, looking down at himself. It was... stark to say the least. The difference between the manager of a football team and the star quarterback. The most obvious difference was his height. He went from a five foot nothing stud to a six foot and change prize stallion. Muscle had packed on, the retroactive result of years of a high protein diet and careful exercise. His hair was softer, his teeth whiter, his skin clearer, dozens of small imperfections crushed under the magic of good living.

Bill's changes were less extreme, since he'd had a better diet at the start. A few inches of height, an inch on his dick from more testosterone, and a few inches off his waist. But it was enough to push him from fairly forgettable to... still forgettable but tall. Pholus and Bill could remember really only hanging out with each other, enjoying exploring their changing bodies, absolutely coating Bill's bathroom with cum when his parents were at his sister's swim meets. Plenty of dedicated exercise, good food, and a healthy mindset had pushed them together, until fairly large swaths of the school regretted not reaching out to them earlier.

They kissed one last time, tenderly, one of their first kisses and the thousandth, equally enjoyed and savored. They could feel each other's defined muscles, heavy cocks, and endless desire. And they both reveled in it.

Until there was a cough behind them.

Beth had two drinks ready for the couple. "You two lovebirds ready for your drinks? Made them special how you like it." She said, her old joking attitude mixed with a new appreciation for the couple, some definition visible through her pants and on her forearms showing that she may have been motivated by the couple to work out as well.

Pholus and Bill pecked one last time, and grabbed their protein shakes, sitting back in the chairs they had vacated mere minutes before.

12