Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 05

Story Info
Can a cowtaur, centaur, and hung bodybuilder find love? Yes.
5.6k words
3.2
2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
190 Followers

Beth had grown up always feeling different. That wasn't necessarily too surprising, since she was the only cowtaur in school. It hadn't been too bad in elementary school. Sure, there were looks, and whispers, but being head and shoulders taller than anyone else meant that she could kick their butts up and down the field at recess and gym.

Middle school was bad.

High school was worse. After switching to another one, more in the country, she managed to fall into a routine of home, school, the race track, home. Then puberty hit, and even that fragile stability fell apart. It... wasn't a good time. She needed to withdraw from school for a year just to try to figure out some sense of self. Going back was... difficult, but she managed it, mostly by refusing to interact with anyone for any reason.

Then she happened to glance out the window shortly after her 18th birthday in junior year, and she couldn't tear her eyes away.

A centaur was running around the track as his built arms pumped, doing lap after lap. She squeaked whenever she could spot his hindquarters, everything proudly on full display. She started chewing on a finger, sparks flowing down her spine, as her shirt tented, her pinkie sized nipples signaling their interest, begging for attention.

She tried not to rub her legs together, but couldn't resist pressing her shoulders back, putting more pressure on her chest, as she bit her finger, staring outside and watching the centaur run.

The bell took her by surprise, and she looked around wildly as the room cleared out. The centaur panted as he started cooling down, kicking his legs and stretching. She sat there, still watching, as another student walked out towards the track. The centaur jumped into a canter, running towards the newcomer, and hugged him tightly.

That was enough for Beth. She slowly got up, a ball of heat between her legs begging for her attention, but she kept her head down, as she walked towards her parent's car. She felt... hyperaware of everything around her. People leaning in slightly too close to chat, phenomenal clouds saying that people were available, clothes chosen to show off bulging muscle and... other parts. She blushed and hurried to the car, catching a few stares as she did so.

"Everything alright, Beth?" Her mom asked, as she got into the car, flushed and panting. Beth nodded, head 250 meters away, trying to remember everything she could. The rest of the night passed in a blur. Schoolwork and food cowered under her intent to get alone in her room, as her parents glanced at each other in concern.

Still, it wasn't long before she was naked in her bedroom, blushing harder as she idly rolled her nipples between two fingers, her ass pressed against a bedpost through a pair of underwear. She hesitantly started playing with herself, the centaur fixed in her mind. Sparks of pleasure shot through her, as her sex moistened and filled the room with her scent. She felt her tail flick up, trying to attract someone to her behind where... the image of the centaur running was replaced with him looking at her, nose flared, as he slowly tore his shirt apart, revealing his tight stomach and broad pecs. She could see... something between his legs, but she couldn't quite picture it, as he slowly circled her, just as needy in her imagination as she was in real life. She breathed "Please..." begging as he slowly walked up behind her, chest to her back as-

She blinked her way to reality, as she felt warm liquid dripping over her hand. She looked down and saw rich white milk leaking from her breasts. They felt tender, tight, and... well... good. She put her shirt back on, as she headed for the bathroom, then froze in horror as she ran into her dad.

He was dressed in his usual kilt, and he curiously sniffed the air. Her eyes went wide, and she wished she had closed the door. He blinked and refocused on Beth. "Oh sorry, I'm looking for a gas leak. Thought I smelt hydrogen sulfide on the stairs." He smiled and wandered past, pausing to smell along the hallway.

Beth darted into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, glad that her dad hadn't seen the wet spots over her nipples, too fixated on getting back to toying with herself to notice the slightly glowing book on Greek myths.

***

The next day, Beth left the soaked towel in the bathroom to dry. Her top was a bit tighter, her bra a bit more abrasive to her chest, but otherwise she felt pretty good. That said, the day was... boring and distracting. She couldn't stop glancing at her classmates, still very aware of... bulges and curves. It was hard to focus on the teachers, as a low level of constant arousal kept begging for attention, the slowly building pressure in her chest not helping matters. It'd been fun last night, but she couldn't drain either... breast... fully. She blushed again, and tried to concentrate on wave functions as the physics teacher droned on.

Finally the last bell rang, and she headed to the car, her chest starting to hurt a bit. Her mom took a different turn from the school, heading out of town.

"So... there's something I forgot?" Beth asked, trying to remember why they might be going somewhere.

"Oh no... Your father set up something with your old stable." She seemed nearly as blush-y as Beth was feeling.

"Erm... I can't really run anymore..." Beth said, confused.

"They... also have other services. You seemed a bit..." She groped for words. "Pent up."

"Oh." Beth said, then blushed harder. The ride continued with an air of agonizing embarrassment for the two.

When Beth stepped out, it was like being hit by wall of sound. What had just been "barn smell" when she was younger suddenly had a lot more information that was much more relevant to her. She knew there were a few males, and they were aggressively informing the world that they were very male. She felt her body react, as her shirt tenting, as she unconsciously pulled her legs apart.

"Beth!" Her mom said sharply, jarring the young adult into motion. Her mom had prepared for this moment. Rather than talk to one of the workers, she had a series of flash cards she passed to him. A large number seemed unused before he jabbed a finger towards a barn.

Beth's mom imitated him, then she briskly walked towards the car, leaving Beth by herself.

She blinked in surprise, then started walking, trepidation slowly building, the smell of thick heavy virile... Her brain short circuited before the thought could finish.

As she stepped in, and her eyes adjusted to the indoor light, her mouth fell open. In one of the stalls, the centaur from school was leaning against the wall, sweaty and flushed. He blinked and looked up at her. "Oh hi. You're... Beth, right?"

Her mouth stayed open, as she took in his shoulders and built arms, the sound of a pump. She blinked back to the present, and managed to close her mouth. "Erm- yes! I'm Beth. I- I- I'm sorry, what's your name? And how do you know me?"

"I'm Bill, we were in the same home economics class two years ago." An awkward silence filled the room as Beth wished she could evaporate. "Erm... your apple pies were really good?" He added after a moment, as a stablehand walked in.

"Alright, Beth? We have the milker set up over here." She said to Beth. "First time?" She asked, sympathetically, flipping through the sheets. She wished she could spontaneously combust. Maybe boil into some invisible gas. Be anywhere else, but she nodded. "Capital. Alright, are you comfortable with being touched?"

She thought about it for a moment, then nearly shook her head, before looking at Bill and nodded. The stablehand opened a stall and led Beth in. "Alright, if you could remove your top, I'll get these on. The emergency off switches are here and here. If you're uncomfortable, you can adjust suction with this lever." The stablehand continued walking Beth through the safety procedures, smoothly getting her shirt off, and chest cleaned, before attaching the milkers. Beth gasped loudly as suction was applied, sparks flashing across her eyes.

It took her a few minutes for her brain to wrap itself around the new sensation, and she realized that she was moaning in time with the suction. In front of... her eyes snapped open as she looked at Bill. He wasn't much better, panting in time with the sound of...

Her eyes went wide as she realized that she could see the top of his lower half, braced over a... post, thrusting into...

She moaned loudly, as more milk poured into a nearby collection vessel. Bill braced, pushing forward as hard as he could, trying to keep silent. He stood there, panting, as Beth relaxed against the padded wall, head scrambled as it tried to wrap around everything that was going on, her head swimming in his scent as she pressed against a convenient rubber bound post between her legs.

That lasted a few cycles before either of them managed to work up the courage to speak. "So... hard to reach?" Beth asked randomly, then wanted to swallow her fist.

Bill laughed. "I'd gotten used to fitting between my mattress and bed. Dad got a bit pissed off when I flooded it out and ruined the carpet." His eyes went wide as he realized what he had shared. He idly looked at a nearby wall, seemingly pondering if he could through hit hard enough to reverse time. "You have a fun story?" He finally managed.

Beth shook her head. "I... think my dad noticed last night. And may have seen the soaked towel..." She didn't really blush, since she was in a state of constant blush, but it may have gotten a tad deeper.

"Ah..." Bill said, as the door opened and a human walked in. "Pholus!" He called out eagerly.

Beth ducked her head, trying to hide from the newcomer, as the smell of potent virile male seemingly doubled.

"Hey Bill. How's your hip? You looked a bit unsure on that trail run." Pholus said, as he opened a stall and started setting up his own machine. Beth blinked and looked up.

"Nah, I'm fine. Really just needed to be drained, kept jostling everything around. I know that I shouldn't wear a jockstrap, but fuck... I need to figure out if I should be drained before or after a run because they both suck."

"With how you fuck, you're not going to be rested if you do before." Pholus said, relaxing until his head was barely poking over the walls.

"So... are you..." Beth asked, struggling to articulate what she was trying to say. She made a few hand gestures of her thumb going into a ring made by her other hand.

"I'm bigger than he is." Pholus said somewhere between annoyed and proud. "Neither of us can fit in fucking shit. Good training for squats though."

Beth's head got scrambled again, as the post behind her started to bend a bit. Eventually all three of them ran dry, and Beth stumbled off to the car, where her dad was waiting. She stared out of the window the entire way back, not willing to look at her dad, totally overwhelmed by the day.

***

"Hey Bill, Pholus." Beth said, as she got out of the car, seeing her friends working out. "They waved back, as she stepped into the changing room, and rapidly threw on her spandex. She walked back out, winecork sized nipples clearly visible through her top, relaxing into the familiar cloud of musk that followed the two, her body reacting and adding her own scent to the musk of active weightlifting.

Bill had a harness on, pulling a sled across the ground with several concrete blocks on the back. Pholus was standing in the weights area, inside a hex bar.

"You need any more weight? She asked, trotting around the two as she warmed up. Pholus grunted and shook his head, then started his next set. Bill's tail perked up and he waved as Beth trotted by.

Smiling, he shook his head. "How are you doing though?" He asked, sweat beading against his bare chest and shoulders.

Beth felt her stomach clench and her tail twitch. She smiled back. "Doing pretty well!" Can't wait to get started!" She grabbed her harness and got into the equipment, then started hauling.

These were the best and worst days of her week. When she was deep into a workout, able to spend time with Bill and Pholus, either in the stalls or in the yard, knowing she was improving herself with two hunky men. It left her stomach in knots, her head swimming in their scents, and made her feel pent up for days, usually until the next milking. The workouts had really helped her fill out, she still blushed whenever she thought of the first set of shirts she had outgrown.

Most of an hour later, the trio finished and headed to the shower. Somehow Pholus's shirt had ended up on the floor with Bill's, and his jockstrap had popped a couple buttons revealing... Beth couldn't finish the thought without blushing. Still... it wasn't like Beth was fully dressed. Her sports bra had come off when she'd finished the warm up and started lifting for real.

"Hey, it's my 20th birthday, and I was wondering if you two wanted to grab dinner with me? Then maybe hang out together?" She asked hopefully. Bill and Pholus looked at each other, then nodded in unison.

"Absolutely." Bill said.

"I'm hungry enough to eat a horse." Pholus grinned.

Beth laughed as Bill blushed red. He managed to recover. "Like last night?"

Pholus slapped his ass. "Absolutely." He ran a hand down Bull's flank. "And I loved every moment."

Beth glanced from one to the other. Bill was blushing profusely, Pholus was rubbing where he slapped. "You OK, cutie?" He asked softly.

Bill blushed harder. "Yeah... just... still not used to you saying stuff like that. It... feels nice."

Pholus walked up and kissed Bill on the neck, then walked towards the showers, shedding clothes as he went.

Bill looked at Beth, taking deep breaths. "You... OK with him being there? I know you get uncomfortable..." He trailed off.

Beth shrugged. "I... I kinda like you two acting like that. It's adorable." She admitted, biting a finger. "And hot."

"Alright... your dad picking us up after this?" He asked. "We have our school clothes."

"That sounds perfect." Beth said, and cantered off towards the showers, eager to get started.

***

They'd been dropped off by Beth's dad, who probably had certain... expectations. He'd sent Beth a list of taur friendly hotels nearby, along with an early birthday gift that was about the amount for a good night out and a room.

Beth, Bill, and Pholus were standing around a plate of greasy sandwiches, fries, and empty rows of alcoholic milkshakes, and were just feeling it start to hit them.

"Can't believe I never knew about these." Bill said, drinking another one. "All I've had was beer, and that tastes like crap."

"You've tasted crap?" Pholus snarked.

"Yeah, you don't wipe as well as you should." Bill laughed, and hugged his friend.

Beth smiled, and took a sip, enjoying the cool burn as it slid down her throat. The room was emptying out, but the bartender was still there, and there were still a lot of ice cream tubs behind the counter. "So... another round?"

Bill and Beth were large enough that it was borderline impossible to get them drunk. Pholus claimed his liver was superhuman. Still, they drank enough to at least be... more relaxed around each other. Normally there was always a hint of blush, embarrassment, thoughts about what they could share. Maybe it was the unusually hard workout, the greasy meal, general horniness, the alcohol, or a mix of all of it, but they finally relaxed enough to vent. Or to vent about substance.

Sure, school was always a valid topic. So were assholes at school. So were dumb people online. Insecurities? Nope. Direct questions about someone you were attracted to? Absolutely not. How the hell Pholus walked around with 50 pounds between his legs?

"Well, it's something you get sort of used to. And why I do so many squats. Definitely can't manage many pull-ups though." Pholus said as Beth realized that she had asked him out loud.

She blushed, as Bill opened his mouth. "So... how big are you?" His eyes went wide, as Beth told him. He blinked again and shook his head. "I meant... how big are your... you know." She blushed and told him again.

"Oh... that... I just realized I have no idea how boobs are measured."

That led them down an interesting rabbit hole. "Really, I just wish there was something that could prop these up. Bras just aren't supportive enough, and they destroy elastic." She complained, pulling at her overburdened shirt, her nipples clearly showing through. It took a few moments for Bill and Pholus to recover, but they managed to drag their eyes back up to her face.

Beth smiled, and asked a random question that popped into her head, trying to embarrass them as much. "So... how the hell do you two buy condoms?"

"Erm... we really don't." Bill said.

"He doesn't fit in anyone." Pholus pointed. "We're... trying with me topping. He always chickens out when we compare."

"You're big!" Bill said, loudly enough to get some stares and snickers. "Well it's true." He continued, more quietly.

Beth looked through her phone. "Hey... you two want to go to a store my dad recommended nearby?"

***

"Your dad recommended this?" Pholus asked, a tad uncomfortably. The store was that sort of... restrained that made people a bit suspicious about what happened behind the blacked out windows. There was a display of a dummy in a suit with a pup mask on. It looked about as... classy, for lack of a better term, as it could. Beth shrugged and walked in, the other two in tow. The front door was large enough for Beth and Bill to fit underneath without ducking.

Inside, there was a bull-taur behind the counter. "What can I do for you three tonight?" He asked in a smooth baritone.

Bill and Pholus were dumbstruck, blushing, staring at the ground, trying not to stare at the columns of dildos reaching from the floor to the ceiling, or the models, or the tanks of lube or the... oh the carpet was decorated in patterns of various figures fucking. They tried to generally not look. It was up to Beth. "Do you have any condoms that would fit my friends? And something that will keep these in place?" She lifted her boobs and let them drop.

"How does a steel reinforced corset sound? I have a steel forge in the back to custom fit it. Either of you two need something similar?" He asked Bill and Pholus.

Bill opened his mouth, blushed hard, and closed it again. "Alright, maybe next time." The bull-taur asked. "Hey, Devon, can you measure these two?"

There was the sound of fabric rubbing against skin and hair, the slap of a wet towel hitting the ground, and a wild haired young man popped out from behind the counter. "Will do. Can I see some ID?" Majority was confirmed. Then, "And do I have permission to touch you two?"

Beth followed the bull-taur, to the fitting area, interested in what it felt like to give her back a break. The shop proprietor was... impressively skilled with his hammer and hydraulic press, and it wasn't long enough for Beth to get totally sober before she was practically prancing before Bill and Pholus, who were blushing profusely as they each held a large box with a lot of Xs in front of an L. The shop assistant was rearranging merchandise, leaving them mostly alone. It seemed more like embarrassment than honest discomfort, and they kept glancing at each other's boxes. Then they saw Beth.

She'd gotten a black leather number with golden threading and a lot of steel reinforcement. She was already hourglass shaped, so it mostly just linked together as support, spreading the weight of her chest across her entire torso and over her hips, lifting and spreading them in ways that a bra had never managed. There was air circulation, there was a feeling of lightness, and the leather went so so well with her skin. She couldn't resist a spring in her step, which definitely caught Bill and Pholus's attentions.

"You look... amazing!" Bill managed.

DracumSum
DracumSum
190 Followers
12