Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pholus's mouth just hung open, his pants starting to strain.

"Hey, I need to see you two in your purchase." She purred, putting her arms around them in a hug.

Their blush drained away in surprise, the shop assistant suppressed a laugh.

"And know just the place." Beth said, slapping a card down on the cash register, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, confidence and sexiness radiating from her posture.

"Erm... that is if you two are OK with it?" Beth asked, looking at the two stunned men.

"Yes!" Bill responded eagerly. Pholus nodded too, still awestruck.

The trio hurried out of the store as soon as the card was rung up.

"Ah, young love." the assistant said, getting back into his customary place underneath the bull-taur, hooking up his oversized strap on. The bull-taur laughed, easing back onto the thick head.

"You're a romantic at heart.." He murmured, before leaning back and starting to leak all over the younger man.

***

The hotel was... direct. Minimal staff, that could be seen, no cameras, that could be seen, low lighting, and a self check in system. "... what does your dad get up to?" Pholus asked, shivering in the dim light. Beth wasn't about to let something right out of a bad movie about 1980s New York stop her. She had a corset of gold and two logs to swallow.

Minutes later, keycard in hand, she headed to the elevator, clearly intended for taur sizes. They fit in easily, and the scale along the ceiling barely budged. Bill's hooves clomped audibly as he shifted from foot to foot, and Pholus wasn't much better.

They jumped as the door dinged open, and Beth led them towards their room. They stepped over the threshold and blinked. "Ok... I can see why your dad recommended this. Even if he's weird."

It was unironically a nice room. Two tauric resting posts were present for if Beth or Bill wanted to get some sleep, with supports for their legs, just enough to take pressure off their hooves, and an adjustable pad for their torso. There was a cot for Pholus, and a complex breeding post setup, making it easy for any of them to slip underneath anyone else. It even came with a number of boxes for Pholus to stand on. But that was secondary to the pile of pillows and beanbags around the large TV dominating the room, though the stripper's pole in the corner and multiple mini fridges to the side shows that it was probably intended as a recovery spot or to tantalize with a hotter couple on the screen.

Bill walked over to the TV, and started looking through the cabinets. 'Hey! They have a Nintendo 64 with Melee!"

Beth looked from the TV, to the breeding posts, and sighed. She had a feeling she knew how this was going to go. "Alright, let's get a few matches in." She smiled, expertly throwing her pile of pillows together. Bill and Pholus did the same, and the game started.

***

"How are you so good with Eponia?" Bill demanded from Pholus, after he'd charged through the both of them and sent them flying off the screen.

Pholus grinned and said "I get horses."

Bill blushed a bit, and Beth took the opening. "Alright, if you get horses, how about we make this a bit more interesting?"

Pholus cocked his head. "Alright, what are you talking about?"

"Strip game?"

"Only if you keep that corset on." Bill agreed, changing his stance to as subdued as possible.

Beth followed him, as Pholus grinned and sat on his knees, hiding his endowments. Sure, taurs might not wear as much clothes as a biped, but it wasn't like they couldn't lean to the side just so, and open their legs, spilling everything for everyone to see. There were a common enough series of modesty gestures for most taurs to follow them reflexively.

Pholus grinned, and restarted the game, confident he was going to see two languishing taurs within a few rounds.

As it happened, he was only partially correct, and his shirt had joined Bill's on the ground, as his pants creaked, his attention split between charging from one side of the map to the other and the throbbing horsecock a few feet away. Beth was doing pretty well, the two men had mostly concentrated on each other, but it was getting hard to focus with the scents swimming in the air.

At just the wrong moment, Bill got in a lucky hit with a ranged strike and barely knocked her character past recovery. "Fuck!" She shouted, the soundproof room making it echo longer than expected. She pulled off her corset and tossed it at him.

Laughing, he caught it, and put it carefully to the side, as a random event occurred and a large horn of plenty blew onscreen from the side.

"What the hell? You can do that in a memory?!" Bill demanded, he looked around, as if he was seeing the world for the first time. "Was I always this shy?" He demanded of Pholus.

Pholus shrugged. "I have no idea, I'm still trying to figure out how my fingers can do all that." He started trying to figure out how to hold the controller. "Am I supposed to have a third hand as well as a third leg?"

They looked at Beth, who blinked, trying to figure out what was going on. Her old, new memories hit her like a ton of bricks, and she slapped her hands to her face. "Oh my god, you two were so adorable together. I can't believe that you were too scared to admit how much you like each other for years and just kept pretending that you were wanking each other off as a favor."

Bill rubbed his temples. "Oh god... I was such a dweeb."

"Nah, it's cute." Pholus said, agreeing with Beth. He looked at her a bit curiously. "Why... are you so hot right now?" He asked, honestly confused why he was horny as the borderline fertility deity lay there in front of him, topless, everything on display.

"Oh come on Pholus, you said that you were traumatized by the mistress of the farm, think of it as intensive therapy. Bill got a few scars fixed from younger misadventures. Beth... well, she didn't quite qualify for that upgrade, but now you can help her out a bit." Persephone said, her voice a tad less overpowering now that it was coming through an audio card.

"What did we do now?" Pholus asked, looking around. "Don't tell me that me jizzing in the bathroom impregnated someone or something."

"Seriously?! I would have loved to suck you off." Beth said crossly.

"No, you just managed to find the girdle of an Amazon." Persephone said.

"Excuse me?" Bill asked, confused.

"Ok.... that's less of a stretch than a few of the others." Pholus admitted, looking at the gold stitched corset of the muscular Beth. He started taking off his pants and jockstrap. "If you're going to do anything, can you boost my muscles? They're big but this thing between my leg keeps getting bigger faster."

Persephone laughed. "No... nothing quite like that. I just want to... give Beth a bit of help. And take you two along for the ride.

Beth's face itched, as her hair grew longer, turning blond, as her fur became silky smooth. Her lips grew thicker, gaining a natural pout, and she swore her eyelashes were growing longer, giving her a perfect mascara outline at all times. More memories flooded in, middle school and highschool going perfectly, her always being popular as she blossomed from cute to bombshell, quickly finding Bill and Pholus and becoming fast friends. Them bonding through their bodily changes, learning from each other, this night being the apex of a lengthy and enjoyable journey of self exploration, as every peer she had in school cowered underneath her intelligence, appearance, and poise, not to mention her massive-

"Fuck, I'm a Mary Sue." Beth said, disgustedly. "Look, I had problems but I was working through them with these two, you don't need to do all this." She stood up to her full height, hands on hips, looking down at Persephone.

"Erm... Beth, we're not much better off." A deep, powerful voice that struck right down between her legs said, even if it was moderated by lingering early adult lack of confidence.

A slightly higher voice, almost designed to sing in harmony with the first, groaned. "Great, why the hell do I know how to do a moisturizing routine?"

Beth looked up. Bill and Pholus had been changed. It wasn't nearly as drastically as before, where Bill had turned into a centaur, but it was drastic in other ways. His features had been taken by a Renaissance Master, crushed through geometric perfection, given a dash of idealized Roman strength and dumped on a still uncoordinated weight lifter. The result was the type of build that made married women suddenly want to dig a pool and hire a cabana boy, though in this case it would probably be closer to plowing a field of... some Freudian allusion. Probably lettuce. He was taller, darker, more handsome, with strong features, high defined cheekbones, and perfectly curled hair that had just the right look of "I don't care" to show that he knew what he was doing. His fur was sleek and glossy, his tail perfectly braided, and his skin entirely free of any blemishes.

Pholus had been hit by the same hot stick as the other two, abet a tad more conventionally. Piercing green eyes, olive toned skin, and curly hair made him look like he'd just walked off a magazine shoot. Beth could have sworn that there was a slight breeze around him always causing his hair to blow in just the right way.

There was still enough of their previous personalities that the room suddenly filled with achingly demanding pheromones, as the two men rapidly hardened, the sheer size of their cocks sending a mix of desire and ache through Beth's body. She couldn't ignore her body's demands as she walked over to the two, slowly drawing Pholus into a kiss as she ran a hand along Bill's flank and chest, her tail eagerly exposing herself to his gaze.

Pholus eagerly responded, his strong hands running up her waist and hips, cupping one breast as he stood on tip toe to reach her sweet mouth.

"I need you." All three of them said, almost at the same time. Beth blushed, her newly tanned skin highlighting her blond hair, as she added "Both of you."

They followed their bodies, their new instincts and practiced movements, over to the breeding post, as Pholus got into position at the bottom, his unreasonably massive dick sticking feet into the air, as Beth stood in the middle, legs planted, arms against the port's reinforced grips. She felt Bill's breath on her ass, as her tail flicked from side to side, dousing him in pheromones and need. She took another few steps forward, and felt Pholus's dick sticking between her legs, the burning hot spire inches away from her entrance. Bill started walking forward, and she felt the anticipation growing with each and every step, starting to sweat as her heart raced and she gasped, her chest heaving. Bill's strong hands, wrapped around her, as he pulled her close, and kissed her neck.

"Are you ready?" He asked, as she moaned her response.

"Yes." She said and melted into his strong capable arms. After a moment, both holes spread under familiar invaders, easily sliding into her needy tunnels, Pholus wearing a condom, no matter how much she wanted to feel her womb flooded by his cum.

The trio slowly started fucking, filling the room with their combined cries, as they set a slow, relaxed pace, more focused on being with each other than getting to orgasm. But the orgasm promised to be pretty amazing too.

***

Beth looked up from the empty oat hopper, instincts telling her that she had both 2 and 4 legs, as her new taur body asserted itself. She looked up at Bill and Pholus, even hotter than they'd been seconds ago, still covered in cum and sweat. She smiled, cupping her chest, a newly familiar pout begging for their attention. "Are you two really going to leave little old me alone?" She stretched, showing off her body, as Bill and Pholus hardened again, and presented herself, barely needing to wait a few seconds before she was completed with her two amazing lovers.

12