Shanghai Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved sex with this man. Their pacing was perfectly in sync.

It wasn't long before her whole body shuddered as the second orgasm of the day racked her body. She cried out.

Then she rolled off and lay beside him. His arms wrapped around her. His hot member pressed into the small of her back.

"I love you so much," she said and she meant it.

"I love you too." He kissed her shoulder.

There was silence for a while. And then Lian asked, "Do you really like hearing about my other lovers?"

"Yes. I do." His voice was low.

She didn't know what to make of it, but she believed him. "Brendon reminds me of my first boyfriend when I was in high school. They look so similar. Tall. Lean. Shaggy hair. Smoldering eyes."

Jamie was silent. He held his girlfriend and listened to her talk about her other lover.

"But their personalities are very different," she continued. "He was such a show off. He was handsome, and he knew it. He just wanted a pretty girl to show off. But with Shen Jie we have to hide our relationship. He's not doing it to show off."

"What do you think the draw is for him?"

"He wants me to satisfy his own vanity. An older, experienced woman."

"Thirty is not exactly old."

"Older." She flashed him a glare. Jamie squeezed her.

Truth be told, Lian knew she could easily fall in love with Shen Jie if she let herself. She dared not, because there was no future for them, but that didn't dull the feelings, or make the knowledge of her own inner workings any less legitimate.

Lian loved being loved. She thought about all the guys that loved her over the years. There were more than a few. Now she had two guys that loved her. There was something heady about being a queen.

"Honey," she said, breaking the silence that hung around them like a blanket. No response. There was more she wanted to say. She turned and saw Jamie already fast asleep. So, she rolled back around and was asleep within minutes.

Part 3

Jamie Bryce lay on the bed in the hotel room thumbing through channels. Nothing was on. He flipped back to CCTV, the English language station. It was all news, but at least it was his native language. It never ceased to amaze him how much that comforted him, something familiar, something you didn't have to think about.

He took a gulp of beer to steady frayed nerves.

A sudden ding from his phone made him jump.

It was a message from Vivian. Not his student, a different Vivian. "Made level 50 with my Paladin." Then. "Wanna raid tonight???"

He grinned despite himself. Vivian was one of his guild companions. They had a healthy rivalry on World of Warcraft. She played a paladin, him a monk.

"Can't tonight. Got plans."

A handful of minutes later her reply came in. "No problem. Tomorrow?"

"Sure."

Now that her paladin was the same level as his character, she wanted to quest with him. He liked spending time with Vivian, she was funny, easy going, and actually very logical. He admired that about gamers. They were tactical. Gaming teaches you how to formulate a plan and follow through. A valuable life skill surprisingly few people had.

They chatted a little more about the solo quests that brought her paladin up. Then they talked about who else they should invite on the raid. A healer. Obviously. That was another thing about gamers. They were efficient. Wasted resources could mean life or death.

The whole of the conversation was good for Jamie, it kept him distracted from other things.

"Tell Elaine hi for me." Vivian wrote.

"Sure." They exchanged bye's, and with that he was back to waiting.

Jamie hadn't told Vivian that his relationship with Elaine was non exclusive. It seemed weird somehow. He wasn't the kind of guy to talk about personal matters. He was configured as a stoic. He learned early in life how to compartmentalize. That was an easy way to prevent getting hurt. When he lived in America, he had several groups of friends, but there was very little interaction between the groups. He kept them separated. It was safer that way.

His relationships with women were the same. Him and Elaine meet two years ago and had been seriously dating almost from the start. They moved in together earlier in the year. But even after all of that time, he never fully committed to her. He had other women in his life, Vivian he gamed with, Hu Qian he discussed books with, Katherine he slept with, and a whole string of spares ready to fall back on if the need arose.

He really was a good strategist.

An electronic chime sounded and the door opened.

Elaine walked in, looking as gorgeous as ever in a light sleeveless blouse. On her heels, like a lost puppy, came Brendon wearing the same navy blazer he wore to school. However, in place of slacks, he had a pair of slim legged jeans and a pair of Chucks.

"Hey man," Jamie said aiming for an air of nonchalance despite the awkwardness of the situation. "How're things going?"

"Good." Brendon nodded looking around the sparse hotel room as if expecting something to jump out and eat him.

"Let me pour us some drinks," Elaine said. She went to the bottle of Jack Daniels and the iced tea they had brought to the room earlier in preparation for this evening.

A week ago, Elaine had come to him and asked about having an adventure. She wanted a three way.

"You, me and Brendon?" Jamie asked. There was no real doubt, but he needed to hear her say it anyway.

"Yes," she said. "But if you have another guy in mind, I'm okay with whoever."

Jamie blinked. "Brendon's fine," he said. "You two have been together six months, what brought this on all of a sudden?"

Her answer had been slow in coming. She chewed on it awhile. "It's not really all that sudden. I've fantasized about it many times. I like being admired. So, being with two guys at the same time - two guys that care about me - seems kind of hot." He noticed that she had carefully avoided using the word "love" in her answer.

Jamie thought about it. He got back to her a couple days later. "If Brendon's down, then so am I." What he hadn't told her was that he was nervous as Hell. He was going to be watched. His performance judged. This went against every fiber of his being. Hanging out with his girlfriend and his former student. Two compartments mixing. But on the other hand, it was spring time. That always put Jamie in a frisky mood.

Drinks in hand the three sat cross legged in the center of the bed. They spent some time talking, mostly banal, and sipping at their drinks. There was some light flirting. Elaine took the lead by complimenting both guys on their looks, which soon turned into kissing and playful touches.

Jamie became aroused watching his girlfriend kiss another guy.

By that time things had progressed too far to abort even if they wanted to. The three hastily discarded clothes and moved under the covers. There was some foreplay involving her breasts, Elaine had a guy on each side. Then she pushed Brandon on his back and straddled him. She lowered herself onto him. She gasped as the guy slid into her.

Jamie knew his role. He moved behind her. He rubbed his member between her soft white cheeks. The smooth flesh felt good. It took a few minutes before he pushed inside. It was a tight fit.

Elaine lay down. She passionately kissed Brandon while both guys fucked her.

Jamie pulled out. He knew what she really wanted. He lay down on top of her, propping himself up, and pushed into her core.

Sandwiched between them, both guys inside her at the same time, she cried out.

Jamie felt the other guy's member.

It was sloppy and quick. Jamie came out many times between thrusts and had to work himself back in. But he knew Elaine was having the time of her life. It was strange being stimulated by Elaine as well as the presence of the other guy.

Soon Elaine reached an orgasm and cried out.

Afterward she lay between them, entwined in Jamie's arms, while making out with Brendon.

Jamie was far from satisfied, and he could tell Brendon felt the same. This evening had been more about pleasing Elaine than it was in giving the guys a thrill.

Elaine could sense the guys were restless. "You two should kiss."

He looked at Brendon. The boy was young and handsome. His tone muscles and slim build gave him an artfully androgynous charm.

Jamie was nervous. He had never been with a guy before. Before he changed his mind, he moved over and touched Brendon. The boy tensed, not knowing how to respond, but Jamie moved slow. He leaned over and kissed the young man.

He felt a hot brand on the inside of his thigh.

It went much slower between him and Brendon. They rubbed members against one another. Arms and legs tangled in a hot mess of flesh and sweat. Part way in, Jamie could feel Brendon relax. His teenage mystique melted, and he returned the embrace with some enthusiasm. He was a passionate kisser.

Elaine lay on her side and enjoyed the show.

Before the end, Brendon even found the courage to take a turn on top. He rolled Jamie over and climbed between his legs. Brandon kissed him furiously on the mouth, biting his lip.

Jamie enjoyed the authenticity of the experience.

Brandon climaxed first. He tensed and shot it across Jamie's stomach.

Jamie moved back on top and continued until he too climaxed.

When it was over, Brendon lay in Jamie's arms, much as Elaine had earlier.

Jamie kissed the other guy's shoulder. "I hope that was good for you," he whispered in the young man's ear.

Brandon nodded. Said nothing.

"What's your dream?" Elaine asked him.

Brandon smiled. "To make a lot of money and be a successful businessman like my dad."

"Work hard, lead a stressful life, have no time for a family," Jamie said.

Brandon shrugged. "My mom and dad divorced. It happens."

"Cry in the back of an SUV, is that it?"

Brandon's head jerked around. "You know that quote?"

"Of course," Jamie said. The quote was from a Chinese TV personality, a young woman, who said she would rather cry in the backseat of an SUV, than laugh on the back of an e-bike. It was a sign of the culture that those were her priorities. "But I don't believe for one second that's the way to live your life. Do what makes you happy. Lead the life you really want to have."

"Like be with a man, if I want?"

"Be with whoever you want." Jamie kissed him. The intimacy between them was strong.

They lay in bed cuddling and kissing one another. Not much was said. A couple hours later they checked out of the hotel and returned to their normal lives.

12