Shangri-La Ch. 13

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Dong Bai seduces Xin Xianying w/h Zhao Yun.
7.7k words
4.67
2.4k
1
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Dong Bai, Zhao Yun, Xin Xianying, (all Dynasty Warriors series).

Co-starring: Dong Zhou, Daqiao, Xiaoqiao, Sun Shangxiang, Lianshi (all Dynasty Warriors series).

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 13

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral.

* * *

"Ahhhh... Life is so good!" Dong Zhou, the every arrogant and unsightly warlord and tyrant of the Central Plains, bragged as he sat back on his throne and laughed. Staring down with a moan at the sight in front of him that was proof of not just his power but his near unstoppable lust for any and all gorgeous women that he can get his hands on. "That's it, you pretty little whores... Worship your Lord's cock!"

Four sets of hungry, slutty mouths working over his cock at the same time as four beautiful women formerly faithful to Wu all lapped, licked and sucked on his meaty, fat and long cock. At the base, Daqiao serviced one side while Xiaoqiao worshipped the other so both of the Two Qiaos were hungrily tasting and licking at that cock at the same time to make him be coated in saliva. Up top, one his most prized and publicly known wives of Sun Shangxiang was groaning with lust as she smooched and licked at the fat crown of his cock from an angle as she had her head just above Daqiao's. On the other side above Xiaoqiao, Sun's faithful retainer Lianshi did duties of a more sinful type. Helping to keep her Master's dick soaked in spit as she ran her tongue across the side and around just below that thick crown.

All four women long broken in, well trained, and addicted to him and his fat cock despite how extremely unsightly compared to each of their individually stunning bodies and gorgeous looks that they have. Saliva dripping down from their chins onto their clothing as they stare up. Groaning and gasping as they work their tongues around the targetted area of his cock they are getting to pleasure. Just happy to even get a taste of that manhood that they're all very familiar with as they lick and kiss onto his pole. Even as the Two Qiaos had dried tears from their eyes from rough deepthroating that they'd experienced, and Shangxiang tellingly has a stray piece of his public hair hanging from the corner of her lips from oral worshipping that she'd delivered to him.

"MMMMMM... To think the women of Wu are such whores! MMMMM... If only your husbands could see you all now!" Zhou taunted, showing the women no respect even as they ensure his rod is coated with their combined saliva as it drips down to his balls and the floor of the throne platform they're on. His cock pulsing as he enjoys four tongues all sliding over his shaft from base to bell-end. Impressively taking them all at once when one of these stunning former warrior officers alone would be enough to make any red-blooded man blow a load in a minute. "MMMM... Oh wait, you're all married to me now, aren't you? Well I meant your other, lesser men... If they're all even still alive! Ha!" He added to further show his arrogance as he stared down with an ugly smile to watch the broken beauties kneeling in front of them act in such a sinful way without even any of them being even touched or stimulated by him, let alone fucked.

Zhou didn't even give a warning to them when he finally came. Making them four groan when his cock stared to fire up spunk so it could splash back down. The women pressing cheeks together, fighting for position as the hot jizz rained down on their pretty faces to give a generous covered for each them. Smiles all around as the cum painted cheeks, noses and lips and none of them even bothered by the stray shots that caught into their hair to shamefully leave their locks stuck through beyond a simple clean. Making sure to milk the cock of their Master dry with more licking and kissing as they moaned and battled once again to lap up the last drops of his spunk from the slit of his prick for good measure.

"Mmmmm... Nicely done you dirty whores..." Zhou chuckled as his cock went soft as the women stared up with still strong desire even with his load over their faces. "Now, how about you four get my cock hard again... And I'll think of which one of you deserves to ride my cock first..." He said, grinning as quickly the women leaned in to resume licking at his dick with a fresh hunger.

* * *

"Hmmmm... Grandfather has such fun with all his wives..." Dong Bai, the wicked and beautiful granddaughter of Dong Zhou, pondered as she watched through the gap the doorway. Having no issue with watching her close relative having his wicked way with the four women of Wu all at once. "And he has so many playthings to enjoy... Not that I don't have plenty of my own with all these nice, obedient warrior men and officers begging at my feet..." She brags to herself, brushing back strands of her white hair. "Although... It seems like all I have is men, and all Grandfather has is women... And I am starting to get a little tired of these little boys not keeping up with me..." She thought as a sinister smirk formed on her lips. "Perhaps a little change of pace is in order... But which of Grandfather's wives would he happy with lending me... Hmmmm..."

As she thought out a possible plan, she was distracted with the sound of footsteps approaching. Seeing one of the Imperial Palace retainers approaching as he led a beautiful, slim figured woman clad in the regal light blue of the emerging Jin Dynasty family. A long haired maiden whose body was surprisingly modest considering the full bosom many female warriors of the Three Kingdoms possess. Stunning none the less with her armour right fitting to her upper body and very short down below to show off her smooth, long legs as the attire trailed at the back.

"Ah, Lady Dong Bai." The palace official greeted with a respectful bow. "Allow me to introduce Lady Xin Xianying, representing the Jin Dynasty. She's here as part of the peace accord and agreements between Jin and your Grandfather's forces, as well as the Emperor of course."

"Ah yes, Jin." Bai turned to lock onto the new female. "You're the ones who have done away with that Wei rabble and taken most of their forces as your own, right? Quite impressive..." She smirked, looking over Xin. "I can see why Grandfather would continue the peace with Jin."

"Thank you." Xin smiled softly, giving a bow of her own. "I'm honoured to be able to serve here as part of the peace deal. I hope it will take my mind off of events after my father sadly passed away. Your Grandfather has done very well in keeping peace across the Central Plains for so long, and your own battle record speaks for itself. Although I was quite surprised to hear Lord Dong Zhou was demanding a female officer come to his palace as part of the agreement." She noted with almost blissful innocence. "I do hope I can be of some assistance during my time here."

"You clearly don't know my Grandfather that well then... Because that sounds exactly like what he'd demand in a deal." Bai noted with a smirk. "Hey? You still here? Clear off!" She snapped at the official, making him jolt back as he quickly took his leave.

"Anyway... Hmmmm, actually..." Bai took a long moment, looking over Xianying's body.

"I-Is everything OK?" Xin asked, a little unsettled by what appeared to be a forming hungry look the other woman was giving her.

"Actually... Yes, yes. You'll do nicely." Dong decided before locking eyes with the Jin beauty. "Xin, is it? Well, since you're here to serve my father it actually means you're serving me as well. Since I'm basically the second in command around here of course."

"Yes, that makes sense." Xin nodded, offering another gorgeous smile.

"Smart girl..." Bai said, before making the other woman gasp in surprise when Bai wrapped an arm around her slim waist. "Well, it just so happens I've got the perfect position for a woman like you in my personal forces... So how about I give you a little guided tour of the Palace, shall I?" She decided for her, already making Xin walk alongside her. "And I think we'll kick the tour off in my chambers..."

"Y-Your bedroom?" Xianying questioned, blushing slightly from the closeness. "What are we going to do there?"

* * *

Quite the expected happened inside of Dong Bai's lavish bedroom. Clothes messy left across the floor so both women were fully naked and with Xin sitting on the edge of the bed with Bai not just behind her but with her legs wrapped around the slim waist of her new willing plaything. Making the dark haired beauty gasp in pleasure as Bai's fingers slowly worked over Xin's pussy to make wetness form. Dong's other hand up, expertly cupping the perky chest of the Jin beauty to make her softly groan. A smile on Bai's face as she showed she can easily manipulate other women too with her charms and trained hands, not just men.

"L-Lady Bai! This... Mmmmmm!" She tried to protest but her moans and how she was squirming back against the touch on her sensitive areas showed she truly wanted more of this. Sensations completely new to her easily making her addicted to sin right away. Fingers gently squeezing her breast while the hand between her smooth thighs worked back and forth across her slot. "A-Are you sure this is appropriate? I'm supposed to... Mmmmm! Be serving you... Not... Ahhhhh! D-Doing this, surely?" She tried for a feeble excuse, even as her own hands ran over those of the woman groping away at her. Encouraging the touch as Xianying moaned out much to the grinning approval of the woman grooming her to become a new sex toy for her rather than a warrior woman. The arousal clear from both the moans and the juices now leaving Bai's fingers clearly slick from the rubs.

"Oh you silly girl... This is exactly how you'll serve me..." Bai stated without shame as she smirked. Leaning in to kiss up Xin's neck and making her instantly lean back against those soft lips. Bai's sizeable chest pushing against Xianying's back as she held the woman in place with her legs commandingly around her body. Flicks of the tongue leaving saliva up Xin's neck as she groaned with pleasure. Fingers capturing the nipple of her tit, easily making her erect from a little rub back and forth. "You're so wet already just from my touch... Do you really want me to stop?" Dong teased, and smiled sinisterly as she already could predict the answer from the newest target of her lust. Further teasing her with her fingertips working against the lower lips. Refusing to push in until this new beauty gave in to the sin and begged for her new Mistress' touch.

"MMMMMM... P-Please, Lady Bai! Don't stop! MMMMMM..." She indeed begged as predicted, looking over with newfound desire for a woman she's only met today. Her dirty words rewarded as Bai slipped her digits into that needy snatch. Making Xianying moan out with closed eyes and tilt back of her long, dark haired head. Dong expertly pumping her fingers slowly in and out of Xin's wetness as she clearly gave this woman the sort of action she's never had before but deserves with gorgeous looks and a body to match like hers. "MMMMM!! Oooooooooh! MMMMM... Yessssssssss... M-More, my Lady! More!" She continued to ask, rocking her hips lightly against the fingers working in and out of her box as Bai played sinfully with her. Juices starting to drip onto the expensive bedsheets as the white haired harlot introduced the once innocent officer into the world of sin, and a crash course of lesbian action at the same time.

"That's Mistress Dong Bai to you, my pretty..." Bai licked her lips as she corrected the woman she'd all too easily seduced with her educated fingers that were clearly as skilled with handling thick cocks as they were a wet set of lower lips. Bai moaning herself not so much from the feeling of this more modestly curved woman pushing against her full, rounded chest. It was the thrill of corrupting someone previously pure along with being from a rival Dynasty that was turning Bai on. "But I'll forgive you for your rookie error... As long as you keep those sweet little moans coming for your Mistress..." She said as an order, licking her lips. Plunging her fingers in and out of Xianying's twat with a bit more speed to ensure those lusty cries kept coming. Peppering Xin's cheek now with smooches as her seductive technique worked its dark magic on the gorgeous woman of Jin.

"AHHHHHH!! MMMMM!! M-Mistress! Mistress!!" Xin's voice rose, feeling suddenly something building inside of her that she wasn't used to. But her attempts to speak soon silenced when Bai grabbed her long dark hair. Making her look to the side as Dong pressed her full lips against hers. Xianying soon moaning into the mouth of another woman for the first time as she offered no resistance to the tongue sliding in. Let along putting up much of a fight as Bai easily wrestled her tongue to control the making out. Xin closing her eyes in delight once again, so she couldn't see that - proving this kiss was merely for her desire and enjoyment - Dong's eyes were wide open to watch this new female plaything melt and submit to her touch.

Bai smirked into the lusty kiss as she felt this woman shudder against her curvy body and heard the muffled groaning as she kept her digits sliding into Xin's wet pussy. A feeling of twisted pride washing over her as she all too easily made Xianying experience her first orgasm as a result of all-woman action in her already eventful life. Juices easing down Bai's fingers as she kept them pumping back and forth as the squelching sound of dripping was heard along with their sloppy making out. Bai using plenty of tongue to overpower Xin's inside of the slimmer stunner's oral hole as spit slightly dripped from those soft lips. Xianying left gasping and her half-open eyes clearly wanting more as Bai broke off the smooch with a supremely confident smile.

"Yes, I was quite right about you Xin..." Bai said with a cruel snigger, clearly meaning her words as no sort of compliment. "You'll do just fine for me... A little training, sure, but we'll soon take care of that."

"W-What do you mean, my La... My M-Mistress?" Xin corrected herself as she looked at the other woman. Clearly her lusty eyes showing she wasn't against more fun even after cumming herself.

A knock on the door made both women look as the white haired of the two continued grinning. "Oh, you're about to find out... Come in my plaything!" Bai called out as she kept a hold of Xianying so she could see who was entering the room.

To Xin's wide eyed surprise, she saw a muscular, handsome man stepping into the room clad rather lewdly in just some traditional white tied underwear cloth. Zhao Yun, once the notable spear-carrying figure of justice for the Shu Dynasty, stepping in obediently as he approached the bed. Standing in front of the two nude women. "I am here, my Mistress." Yun said as his desirable body was on almost full display for Xin's staring approval, and a big smirk on Bai's face too.

"M-Mistress? Isn't this??" Xin tried to process this, but found herself just gazing over that toned form with clear want.

"Oh? A ghost?" Bai laughed arrogantly as her plan was easily working. "Zhao Yun is thought to have died during that battle that Shu lost where that so-called God of War died or something, right? Well, let's just say that I've offered him a far more... Pleasurable way of life than any foolish attempts at a land of benevolence." She bragged, before looking at her male plaything. "Show her, my loyal little dog..."

"Yes, my Mistress." Zhao submissively agreed, reaching down to undo his cloth. Soon giving Xin a new reason to gasp and stare as she locked onto his lengthy, and nicely thick 'spear' of a cock that was easily hardening from seeing not just his Mistress but another equally beautiful woman completely naked in front of him.

"Now you can see the benefits of being one of my playthings, right?" Bai continued to brag as she slowly moved Xin's head down towards that cock as it started pointing at the new woman's face. "Shu, Wei, Wu... And now Jin I suppose to! All just playthings for me to enjoy... So how about you give this little dog here some relief and show me what you're capable of?"

"R-Relief?? Oh, oh my..." Xin blushed, even as nude and freshly post-orgasm as she is. Finding herself hypnotised by the sight of a meaty cock as her hand slowly reached forward. Making him gasp as she took a hold and slowly stroked him off. Easily getting him hard from the touch of a once innocent, now already corrupted female. "If you insist, Mistress... I-I'll do my best!" She offered as she didn't even realise that her head was being moved not from her own power but being guided down by the woman behind her. Her nose taking in the addictive scent of his member before her lips brushed over the crown to make him moan. Parting her lips but not getting a chance to go easy with this as Bai pushed her face down to take him inside properly.

"Mmmmmphh!! MMMMM..." Xin's eyes widened in surprise, her lips stretching around such a vast size that she was not used to at all. But soon that look softening with desire as her lips started softly working over his tool to make the Shu officer moan out with approval. Bai guiding the inexperienced beauty up and down slowly and smoothly as she held onto Xin's head. Acting like a sinful teacher to show the warrior from Jin how to properly handle this sort of weapon with skill far removed from the battle field. In her turned on state, Xin didn't dare resist as she stared up at this handsome hunk and slurped along his cock. Applying her soothing saliva onto that spear of a dick as it moved back and forth between her lips that from his approving groans were made to suck cock.

"Yes, that's it my pretty little plaything... You use that dirty little mouth of yours to suck on this filthy, perverted cock..." Dong encouraged, licking her own lips as she watched that shaft vanish into the mouth of her new female sex servant. Making Xin's bobbing motion happen from her own handiwork as she pushed that gorgeous face of the dark haired woman along that thickness. Groaning with approval as she actively made this blowjob happen so the already well controlled male moaned out whenever the oral hole of the breaking beauty she was clutching slid along his member. "Mmmmm... Tastes good, doesn't it? Sucking the cock of such a nasty man like this?" Bai teased, whispering the dirty talk into Xianying's ear to make her shiver as she sucked away. The white haired Mistress only now finally moving her hands off the other beauty's head as that mouth moved smoothly on its own now Xin was used to the feeling and taste. "Make him moan, my sexy little slut... Show your Mistress how you suck on some cock like the bitch you were made to be..." She ordered even with such clearly insulting terms.

"MMMMMPHH!! Mmmmmm!! MMMMM..." Xin's moans were muffled around that thick cock as she pushed down further onto him. Her own hands sliding up the toned thighs of the hunk she's only just met but was now sucking off like they've been lovers for years. Easily making the once noble, strong-willed warrior moan out with need and desire as he stared down. Seeing that gorgeous face sliding back and forth along his 'spear' as the saliva dripped down onto the bedsheets and Xin's smooth legs as she slurped. "MMMMM... GAHHHHH!! MMMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHRRRKKK!!" The eyes of the beauty from Jin widened when his bulbous crown connected with the back of her mouth. A size of shaft that she clearly wasn't used to at all as she started to gag when he went in too deep. But sensing she might pull back from the oral action, Dong gripped onto that long dark hair in commanding fashion to make Xin whimper around the dick she was blowing. Making her carry on even as the gagging continued to further coat that pole with more spit.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers