Shangri-La Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? You're finally going to put an end to all this pointless fighting? Wonderful!" Bai smiled, as she walked alongside him. Offering an arm for him to hold.

"All in good time, my precious flower!" He laughed as they walked, warmly holding his Granddaughter. "My strategists tell me that Shu are wearing themselves out with this Northern Campaign obsession. We'll be able to soon strike into them from the East and South to claim their lands. Then with that advantage we'll overwhelm this new Jin lot with ease. We just need to sneak a few agents in and get some influence with them like this peace accord nonsense is supposed to help with. After that? Shu will easily fall from overwhelming might."

"Splendid! Then after that you can become the new Emperor of the land unquestioned! And I can be the new Prime Minister! Or maybe even Queen!" Bai smiled with a wicked look in her eyes, liking the idea of having even more power than she already has.

"Ha! You can have all the titles you want once I unify these wretched lands!" Zhou claims with a bragging smile. "No one can stop me! I'll even get you a new palace! Two if you want! Hmmmm... That reminds me... Those fools of Jin were supposed to send me some new female officer here as part of our deal..." He pondered, stroking his bushy beard thoughtfully.

"Oh? Is that so?" Bai said, gritting her teeth for a moment, clearly hoping her Grandfather would have forgotten about that since she's claimed that woman for herself. "Perhaps I can send word and have Jin send along a new woman instead? I know how much you like having lots of naughty wives to enjoy, my oh so generous and wonderful Grandfather!" She said, making sure to flatter him in the way she knows will get what she wants from him.

"What an excellent idea, my sweet! As it goes, Jin has a particular beauty I want to get my hands on eventually but I'm sure they'll have someone I can enjoy!" Zhou said with a chuckle.

"Of course... And perhaps Jin has a nice selection playthings I can sample as well..." Bai said with a sinister laugh of her own. Especially now that her potential new 'toys' can include women as well.

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests for stories to do, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment to this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!