Shangri-La Ch. 14

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Dong Zhou claims Guan Yinping.
6k words
4
2.5k
1
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Guan Yinping, Dong Zhou (both Dynasty Warriors series).

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 14

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

Slowly, but surely, the four-way scales of the battle of the Three Kingdoms was beginning to slowly tilt in the direction of the wicked Prime Minister of the land, Dong Zhou. His lock on the Central Plains absolute, armies building and (in secret to the other lands) having double agents and officers loyal to him in the ranks of the other Dynasties. Not to mention his ever growing harem of wives, and his own granddaughter building a collection of 'playthings' of her own to enjoy. Wu was held off in the south, battling Jin in the North. While Shu seemed focused with tunnel vision on a campaign to claim land in the North. Dong Zhou was merely biding his time to make a move in either North, South or West to begin his own dreams of full conquest. Until the day came where he finally decided to break the paper agreements with the other Dynasties, he was more than happy to live his life of wine, women and song. All as he slowly plucked beautiful female officers to claim as his own. And his sights were set on a particular daughter of the infamous, late God of War...

* * *

"You've been ever so nice to me, Lord Dong Zhou..." Guan Yinping smiled as she impressive carried her huge Wolf-tooth Mace weapon over her shoulder as she walked beside the Warlord. Despite the weapon being trice if now more her own weight. The long dark haired beauty of Shu clad in her short, tight green uniform with black long gloves with gold bangles. The upper top resting nicely against her sizeable bust while the red skirt at the bottom was almost scandalously short to just cover her rear. "To think my Brothers and Father warned me against meeting you like this. I think they thought of you as some big mean brute!" She said with a sexy giggle.

"Well, I do have a reputation I suppose..." Dong Zhou, in his usual lavish and expensive attire, chuckled as he checked out the beautiful warrior. "But you're a woman of Shu! And despite everything, Shu is still an ally to me and I take care of my allies in the proper way things should be. Although I must say some of the decisions made by your new ruler of Shu and his advisors have been quite questionable." He smirked. Knowing full well he would happily stab Shu in the back once the chance presented itself.

"W-Well, they do seem obsessed with trying to this Northern Campaign stuff all the time even after it keeps failing..." Yinping admitted with a sad tone. "I just want everyone to be happy and stop fighting all the time. I don't think that Jin or Wu really want that, but Shu used to be about being so righteous... Are we still trying to get the same goal as my Father tried to help achieve?" She thought out loud, doubting herself.

"Ah! Well, if it's peace you want my dear, then you've come over to the right side!" Dong pounced on the moment of weakness. "We live such a peaceful life here in the Central Plains! Ask any of my wiv... I mean, my officers here in the palace! You're aware that Yueying resides in my forces full time now, don't you?"

"That's true..." Guan nodded, stopping as she looked at the grinning Warlord. "And you have people who used to be in Wei along with Wu as well, right? With how they're all supposed to be at odds with people of Shu like me? I'm very surprised you're able to make everyone get along around here." She pondered, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

"Then perhaps, my Lady, I can show you exactly how I'm able to... Convince, so many to join my side?" Zhou said, boldly putting an arm around the often innocent beauty.

"Convince? You'd let me in on your secrets? That's so kind of you!" She warmly smiled, not seeing what he was clearly up to with her. "But don't you try any funny business like my Brothers warmed me you might pull! I'm a Dynasty Warrior, you know. I can handle myself in a fight!"

"Is that so?" He chuckled again as he used the hold to walk Guan alongside him. "Well, this is a fight of sorts I suppose... And we'll both be getting nice and sweaty along the way..."

* * *

"OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM..." Guan Yinping was finding out all about Dong Zhou's methods of 'convincing' women as he was kneeling and lapping at her snatch while she sat on the edge of his spacious, royal bed. Both of them fully naked so her gorgeous, curvy body was on full display to contrast with his more unsightly, rounded frame. Her eyes wide and staring down, watching his tongue flicking against her lower lips as she got clearly, and easily, moist from that educated organ working over her twat. A wide smile already on his ugly face as he made another seemingly untouchable beauty and officer moan out as his wicked plan was already well underway.

"MMMMM... Lord Dong Zhou!! OOOOOOOOH... I n-never knew you could feel so good... MMMMM! Being licked down there!" She gasped out in pleasure as she stayed leaning back with her arms behind her. Her eyes locked down to see the man between her spread legs. His face so close into her twat that she giggled a little from the brushing of his bushy beard against her thighs. "MMMMM... It feels sooooooooooo good! MMMMM..." The beauty of Shu moaned out. Her more than ample chest sticking out, topped with already rock hard nipples to further show her state of arousal. As if how wet her pussy was didn't prove that already. Her impressive skills in battle no match for the erotic talents of this twisted Warlord as he licked away at her entrance to work over her folds. Drinking down the forming juices that was staining across his large, haggard beard.

Zhou let out a snigger into her twat as he moved closer in. Further making her groan out when he slurped loudly and without any shame at all on her pussy. Sipping down the fluids and making more and more form as he dined on that tasty, once thought to be untouchable snatch of the daughter of the God of War. His hands gripping her smooth legs as she made them rest over his shoulders. Easily keeping his face deep into her crotch as he ate her out with more intensity than he would scoffing down a third course of a banquet. The sounds of this young beauty moaning from his tongue work sweet music to his sinful ears. Already imaging those moans getting louder once he filled her up with his cock and properly claimed her.

"MMMMMM... OH! AHHHHH!! MMMMM M-More, Lord Zhou! Please! MMMMM..." Her eyes were half closed as she watched that hideous face being buried between her thighs. Shivering ever so slightly when she felt his hands groping her thighs but soon moaning again when that tongue of his pushed into her pussy properly. The pace increasing as he licked away to probe about, finding her sweet spots and making sure she felt the joys of a life of sin just like so many officers of the Three Kingdoms before her. "AHHHHHH... So good! MMMMM!! Yessssssssss... AHHHHHH!! F-FUCK!!" She found herself blushing from cursing, showing how much pleasure she was getting from seemingly being eaten out for the first time in her life. But those filthy cries just continuing to escape out of her as the tongue lashing continued. A generous constant flow of sweetness that the cruel Prime Minister kneeling in front of her eagerly drank down like it was the finest wine in the land.

He knew full well what a prize this warrior woman was to claim, let alone the potential advantage in the war to have the famed daughter of Guan Yu as part of his harem of wives. That's why he was going the extra mile to eat her out with every bit of filthy skill he had in him. His lips coated with her fluids and other drops becoming matted through his jungle of a beard as he sucked away on her folds. Switching from licking to kissing her pussy, grinding his lips against her lower ones to keep her groans echoing around his lavish bedchamber. A fresh smile coming across his face as he finally felt her hips buck forwards towards his mouth as he chipped away at her defences, looking to unlock a new perverted side to her and keep her in such a state.

It was clearly working from how Yinping gasped out. Having to use a hand to brush her away from her gorgeous face as she couldn't help but stare down at the sight of a man she'd been clearly warned about doing the exact sort of things her Brothers knew Zhou would try with her. Yet loving every moment of it and craving more as she ground her snatch against his eager lips. Further staining his facial hair while providing more of her nectar to drink down. Biting down on her bottom lip when he locked eyes with her to exchange lusty looks. Desire starting to build inside of her from top notch action that she wasn't used to but she could handle with a desirable body like hers. Built to be taken and claimed even if she didn't know it yet.

Pulling back, Zhou smirked as he looked up at his soon to be newest wife and sex slave. "Lady Yinping, you tasted quite divine..." He didn't need to exaggerate about that either as he stood up. "I'm very honoured to have been the first to taste you in such a way..." He added with a clearly bragging tone about that fact.

"I-It felt amazing, L-Lord Zhou..." Guan admitted with her ample chest rising as she took in air. Her eyes widening as she locked onto the sight of his thick, long cock that was a stark contrast to how out of shape and unsightly the rest of his body is.

"If you think that's good? Then I must show you how proper sex feels like..." He suggested, but at this point he was already deciding for the pleasure-craving beauty. Stepping forward between her spread legs, lining up his length with her more than warmed up entrance. "And feel free to keep letting out those naughty curse words too, my dear... We're both adults, after all..." He added with a teasing snigger.

"N-Naughty? I didn't mean to... OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" He claims were cut off with a loud moan as he pushed his dick into her wonderfully tight and damp pussy. Easily making him groan out with approval at the same time as he gripped onto her hips and started to slide in and out of her. Already the pleasure making her fall back onto the comfy, lavish bedsheets as she squirmed in delight as that huge length worked in and out of her. "MMMMM!! FUCK!! I am naughty!! MMMMM... Being... MMMMM!! Taken by the man my Father... MMMMM!! And my Brothers... FUCK!! W-Warned me about..." She groaned as her breasts started to bounce as he body shifted on the bed. Jolting upward as he already was using a stiff pace to give the stunning warrior officer the sort of fucking he knew a woman built like her could handle. Being further corrupted with each thrust she took into her wet tunnel by the wicked, sex-crazed brute towering over her.

"MMMMMM... Those are your words... AHHHHH... Not mine, my dear..." The Warlord just grinned as he gripped onto the tiny beauty and filled her twat up with his fat cock. Feeling victorious as he moaned out. Loving how her pussy felt gripping his length as it seemed clear that with even how inexperienced she was, she's never had anything quite like his vast size buried inside of her. "MMMMM!! But it feels good, doesn't it? MMMMM... Yes... You love how good my big, commanding dick feels... AHHHHHH! Deep inside of your naughty, tight little pussy, don't you? My... MMMM!! My sexy little beauty..." He asked between his groans. Knowing just how to provoke the reactions he wanted out of a stunning female of the Three Kingdoms as he twisted her mind with his silver tongue and gave her supreme pleasure from his thick cock. Made all the more sinful by the fact she'd agreed to all of this action. Willing, if not simply out of curiosity, from the start and entering into the world of lust and sin just like all the rest of his wives before her.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! It's true!! MMMMM... I l-love how you feel... MMMMM!! SHIT!! You're... AHHHHH!! S-Stretching me out, my Lord!! OOOOOOOOOHH!!" She groaned out, arching her back to stick her jiggling chest out as her long dark hair sprawled out around and under her as she took his pumps. Her arms reaching out, grabbing onto the sheets as the fucking went deeper inside of her in ways she'd never dreamed before with the virtuous mindset she'd had at the start of this day. "MMMMM!! More!! P-Please!! AHHHHHH!! I don't care... MMMMM!! W-What my Brothers said about you! MMMMMM FUUUUCK!! I need it! I n-need your cock!!" She gasped out the beg, her bright, lust-drunk eyes locking onto him as she found herself licking her lips with need. Her hips bucking back as best she could against his thrusts. Her motion, and descent into desire, rewarded as he increased his pace with extra speed and stiffness to both of their moaning delight.

"Oh? MMMMM!! Is the daughter of the God of War trading in... MMMMM!! A life of battle for a life of sin already? MMMM... Then I will gladly give you what you need, Lady Yinping!" He grinned as he eagerly did just that. His crotch smacking off her body as he drove in. Filling her wet love tunnel up with thick man-meat to stretch her out. Ensuring that she couldn't possibly be sexually fulfilled by any normal sized man, Shu or otherwise, after he was finished with her. "MMMMM... But you know, such a request comes at a price, my Lady... MMMMMM... So perhaps you'd like to become one of my wives?" He dared to make the indecent proposal even as he had his dick buried right inside of her snatch. Driving her wild with pleasure and leaving her starting to sweat on his own bed as he pumped away. His heavy, hairy balls smacking off the bottom of her ass every time he drove in balls deep into his latest conquest and claiming her with such ease that it would have brought shame to Shu, let alone her Brothers and her Father's legacy and name. "MMMMM... You also couldn't possibly return back home to Shu... AHHHHH!! MMMMM... And have to live here in my lovely palace for the rest of your days..."

"MMMMMM!! FUCK!! OH FUCK!! YES!! MMMMM... Whatever you need! Whatever... AHHHHHH!! W-Whatever you want! MMMMM... I agree!! MMMMMM..." She purred as her hands let go of the nearly ripped from her grip sheets. Not considering the consequences of her needy agreement to his demands as her palms slid down her gorgeous, jolting body. Moving across her rounded breasts to enhance the moment with a little grope to make herself groan in delight. "MMMMM... J-Just don't stop, my Lord!! MMMMM!! YESSSSS!! AHHHHHH... K-Keep... MMMMM!! Keep fucking me!!" She begged again without shame. Acting and sounding more like a desperate one gold coin whore in a back alley than the respected office of the Three Kingdoms she was before accepting this sinful Warlord's offer. Finding out exactly why he's managed to tame and claim women from Shu like herself along with Wei and Wu along with 'Others' as his massive shaft ploughs in and out of her wet and now extremely willing slot.

"MMMMM... Is that so?" Zhou grinned as her left her whining with need as he pulled out of her far from satisfied box. "Then I'm afraid you need to do more than just that my dear... How about you turn around, present yourself and beg for your husband's cock... Like a good, slutty wife should..." He boldly said, daring to use such language with a beautiful, dangerous woman like this.

Letting actions do the talking first, she found a filthy smile forming on her lips as she moved up. Getting onto her hands and knees and raising her cutely rounded butt up to show off her wet, desperate pussy to her new Master. "Fuck me... Husband..." Guan said with a tone of voice that was new to her. Filled with desire and sin to show how his wicked plan to corrupt her was working. "Fill me up with that big, wonderful, fat cock of yours..."

"Such language, Lady Yinping!" He laughed heartily, moving behind her. "So you agree? You're my wife now?" He asked, already knowing the answer but wanting her to make the agreement herself. And aiding in that as he worked the crown of his tool up and down against her folds for good measure.

"I'll be your FUCKING wife!" She almost snarled like a bitch in heat, looking over her shoulder with lust as she rocked back, trying to get that cock back into her. "Yes, I'll be your wife!! I'm Guan Yinping, and I'm Lord Dong Zhou's new wife!! Now are you going to fuck me or AAAAAAAAHHHH YESSSSSSS!!"

Her demand was cut off as she got what they both wanted. His shaft, ramming into her snatch to go balls deep with a single commanding thrust. Making her sinful smile widen as she stayed staring back to watch as the unsightly, out of shame man behind her had his wicked way with his new piece of property. Pumping briskly in and out of her as he gripped her slim waist. Sending her tits swinging back and forth underneath her as they hung. Now also making her rounded ass cheeks ripple from the stiff contact his bulging body smacking into her gorgeous frame from behind. The woman once a respected officer of Shu now rendered into a sex-craving whore not just like women of her Dynasty before her, but so many other women across the Three Kingdoms. But the wide grin on her sweat-coated face showing her thoughts were far, far removed from anything to do with battles and uniting lands. Craving just this big cock pounding into her snatch again and again like she was getting to her moaning and now totally shameless approval.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! YES!! FUCKING TAKE ME!! AHHHHH!! LORD ZHOU! M-MY HUSBAND!! MMMMMM!!" The words more suited for a Brothel whore poured from her open, moaning mouth as she jolted back and forth on her hands and knees. Actively pushing herself back against the stiff pumps to ensure her needy tunnel was stuffed full and stretched by that dick she was already addicted to. Making the smack of her body meeting his ringing out around his bedchamber nice and loud to go along with both their cries of passion and delight. "MMMMM!! FUCK!! I NEED IT! I WANT IT!! AHHHHHHH FUCK!! FUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMM!!" She gasped out. Once again finding herself gripping big handfuls of the bedsheets as the pleasure flowed through her. Her head tilting down now as she groaned out. Not used to being in such a high state of lust so it was taking a toll on the famed daughter of the warrior known as the God of War.

"Hmmmm? What's this? MMMMM... Your husband's cock too much for you Lady Yinping? We can't have that now... AHHHHH... Now, can we?" Zhou taunted, seeing the way he's corrupting the once innocent but powerful woman. Reaching forward as he grabbed onto her signature long dark hair with both hands. Roughly tugging and pulling her back towards his next stiff pump as he forced her head to tilt back. Rewarded by feeling her snatch squeeze his member as he worked in and out of her along with the deep, sinful groan of pleasure that came out of her from the hair pulling. "MMMMM... That's more like it... That's how a wife of mine should act! MMMMM... Aren't I a kind, generous husband to give you... AHHHHHH!! The action only a real man like me can?" He ranted between his moans. Stroking his own ego constantly even with having the victory already of turning this warrior into his latest sex-drunk slut. Keeping her ass cheeks jiggling away now as thrust after quick and hard balls deep thrust was delivered into her soaking wet box. Only starting to sweat now after all this intense action but loving every moment of it as he tugged away on her long hair to mix pain and pleasure.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12