Shangri-La Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" Guan was slipping further intoxicated mindset with every ramming pump she took. Barely able to think as the pulling of her hair rather than hurt her just gave a new thrill to go along with being filled up to limit she never knew she had before. Eyes closed and her mouth almost drooling from her arousal as he continued to be yanked backward in harsh fashion against a man she should be fighting against rather than whoring herself out to. "MMMMMMM!! YESSSSSSS!! F-FUCK ME HUSBAND! FUCK ME!! AHHHHHH!! I NEED IT!! MMMMM!! I N-NEED YOU!!" She begged as she got just that. His balls slapping against her pussy whenever he drove forward into her. Strands of hair sticking to her face while the main, big ponytail was held by two commanding handfuls from the perverted Prime Minister of the land hammering her doggy style. The sort of pace that would render any normal woman unable to walk straight for over a week, but seemingly perfect to be handled by the woman who is the daughter of the God of War.

"BWHAHAHAHAHA!! Yes, you filthy whore! Take it!! MMMMM!! Take your husband's cock!! MMMMMM!!" He heartily laughed in victory at her shameful, desperate words as he pumped away. Timing his pulling back of her dark locks with the motion of his hips. Ensuring he drove in as deeply as possible when his bulging stomach connected with the top of her backside. Revelling in his wicked corruption of a woman that should be totally untouchable and not just because of how repulse he is compared to her stunning beauty. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! You'll be a fine addition to my harem of wives! MMMMM!! This is your life now, you wonderful slut! MMMMM!! Taking my cock every day... And begging for me to fuck you!" He added between his own grunts. Her snatch now more stretched out than the major tightness she'd had to start with, but her inner walls still gripping his thickness with obvious need. A perfect fit to take his cock and ensuring that even if she ever left his 'service' as a sex slave, she'd never likely be able to cum from any lesser length than his from now on.

"MMMMM!! YES!! I'M A SLUT!! YOUR SLUT! AHHHHH!! I'M... I'M!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHH!!" She tried to further agree with his dirty talk and insults, but found herself saying those very words triggering herself as she kept having her hair roughly pulled back. Cumming suddenly and hard over Zhou's fat dick, causing him to groan out and grin with approval as the sudden vice-like grip his dick was now taking. "AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... FFUUUUUUCK!!" She groaned out, still staying impressive up on her hands and knees for him. Not that with his grip on her locks she had any place she could go other than sharply back and forth. Licking her lips as the pleasure ripped through her and she left his shaft more than generously coated with her love juices. Her transformation from warrior officer to cock-drunk whore complete with her left with a wide, sinful smile across her swear-dripping facial features.

"MMMMM... What a display, my Lady..." Zhou grinned, letting go of her hair at least so she could rock forward under her own power. "I knew from the moment I'd laid eyes on you that you were being wasted on a battlefield! You should be..." He started to brag.

However, this time he was cut off when suddenly she showed off her surprising strength for a woman of her small size. Grabbing his arm and tossing him down back first onto the bed to make it creak as he laid there. Thrown as easily as she used to swing her Tiger-tooth Mace in battle. "More..." Guan purred with that lusty smile and a wild look of lust in her eyes as she mounted his crotch. "MORE!!"

"My Lady! Still hungry for more?" He grinned back, loving the sex-addicted monster he'd created from the once innocent beauty as he saw her look. "Well then, I must do my duty as a good husband..." He chuckled as he laid back and let her have her fun.

"MMMMMM!! YES!! MORE!! UHHHHH!! I n-need more... FUCK!! Of my husband's big, wonderful... MMMMM!! Fucking cock!!" Even in her sweat-dripping state Yinping still had this new burning lust fuelling her as she started to bounce up and down on this already familiar cock. Her ass dropping sharply down as she filled up her dripping twat with his dick. Tossing her famously long, dark hair back to put on a new show for a man she's only met today but has already agreed to be the wife to along with clearly sexual duties than any true housewife jobs. "MMMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH SO GOOD! MMMMMM... LORD DONG ZHOU'S COCK!! AHHHHHH!" She started lustfully yelling and rambling again as her riding motion already got quick and eager. Smoothly lifting up before dropping right down to make that sexy slap of skin hitting skin ring out around his luxury quarters. Looking in this moment like she was more suited for a life turning tricks and taking dick than fighting to try and unify the Three Kingdoms into one.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! I've created... MMMMM!! Quite the sexy little temptress, haven't I? MMMMM!!" The twisted grin on the face of the corrupt in more ways than one Prime Minister of the land showed that he wasn't sorry one bit for the altered state he's fucked his latest wife into. Making her sound let alone act like a completely different woman that the once feared daughter of the God of War once was earlier this very day. "MMMMM... What a wonderful problem to have! AHHHHHH..." His eyes locked onto her stunning body as she shifted up and down onto his still rock hard prick. Watching her rounded tits bouncing away as she moved, before gazing up at the intense look of pleasure and lust plastered across her gorgeous face through the loose strands of hair sticking across her cheeks and nose. While her long ponytail sexily swayed in the air behind her as she moved on his fat, pussy-stretching dick.

"MMMMM YES!! YESSSSS!! AHHHHH FUCK!! I'M W-WHATEVER YOU WANT, MY LORD!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOH!!" She gasped out as she felt pressure building within her once again. Such was the amazing (to her now broken, lust-addicted mind) feeling of having that perfect, fat and lengthy cock stuffed up inside herself. So far gone that she didn't even care that the man she was riding wasn't even thrusting at all up into her wet, needy tunnel. Just having him inside her was more than enough to thrill and excite her. "MMMMMM... WHORE! WIFE! FUCKING SLUTTY BITCH!! MMMMM I'M ANYTHING Y-YOU NEED! JUST... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! L-LET ME GET THIS C-COCK SO DEEP INSIDE OF MEEEEEEEE MMMMMM!!" She rambled out like a sex addict. Her eyes starting to roll upward and drool escaping from the corner of her constantly grinning mouth. Her hands working to put on a show for the man she's now married to even without a real, binding ceremony. Sliding her palms up over her jiggling tits before back to run through her long, sweat-soaked hair as she purred out a low and long moan. Hoping it would gain the favour of her Master even as he clearly and loudly moaned out with every bounce she gave him.

"UHHHHH!! MMMM... How shameless! MMMMM!! What a wild woman! MMMM!! Very well! Take it, you filthy slut!!" He just grinned away himself, reaching up to hold onto her hands as she rode him. Thrusting upward stiffly and swiftly into her dripping snatch, and instantly making her head tilt back as she arched in delight with a loud scream of delight to match. Just encouraging him pound away up into the woman who already is one of the most corrupted, and to him best, wives he's claimed so far. "MMMMM!! Yes Lady Yinping! Take it, my wonderful slut!! MMMMM!! You can't possibly be a warrior now! MMMMM!! You're my slut! My whore!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! What would your Father think, seeing you now??" He taunted between his grunts, feeling his cock starting to throb as he pounded up into that wet and willing twat of the stunning woman of Shu mounted on his shaft. If not for him holding her hands to keep her in place, she might have just bounced right off his pistoning pole from the intense pleasure such an already wild fuck is giving her.

"FUCK HIM!! TO H-HELL WITH MY FATHER!! I'M... I'M!! I'M DONG ZHOU'S WHORE NOWWWWW AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She screamed out as her body shuddered on his fuck-stick. Guan Yinping cumming even harder than before, submitting to this wicked, hideous Warlord and his monstrous cock. Her snatch once again clamping around that pounding dick as she jolted up and down. Managing impressively to keep in time with his motion so she was stuffed full to the hilt each time she dropped down and met the next hard pump into her love tunnel. Her sweat-dripping body now the property of this sex-crazed man as she bounced along his thrusting member. "FUCK... FUCK!! FUCK... MMMMMM..." Her eyes rolled back and one twitching in delight while her tongue flapped about from the side of her open, smiling mouth for an extra shameful and sinful expression. Looking truly like a filthy whore who couldn't possibly be 'cured' of her addiction to sex and sin and return to life on the battlefield. Completing her corruption like so many other women before her, and knowing full well she's only just one of his many wives as well to make her new state of mind all the more disgraceful.

Zhou laughed heartily as he watched his newest wife slump forward onto him in a tired state as she mumbled like her mind was truly shattered beyond repair. Another lovely problem for him to have as he rolled her off of his similarly sweating, but in his case far more hideous, body. Shifting off the bed to stand but reaching over, grabbing her by her signature long ponytail to pull her across in primal fashion towards his cock. Making that tired face stare up as her eyes gazed in wonder and desire at his shaft as he used the free hand to pump away at his pulsing inches.

Soon finishing off her corruption and introduction to life as one of his wives. Sending his thick, hot spunk splattering across her stunning face to leave her groaning from her cheeks, nose and lips being painted. However, he made extra care to ensure that he shot is load into and onto her famous dark hair for good measure. Humiliating her with the bright white streaks landing through the locks across her forehead and at the sides of her face to become matted through beyond any simple wash clean. Making it worse as he used the grip of her hair to make her bow forward in submission. Allowing him to shoot the rest of that massive load through that super long ponytail as his jizz rained down through from the tied top down to the tips as if a gang of thugs had finished off on her. Instead of the one cruel Warlord who cackled in delight at the mess he'd made on the once innocent beauty.

He didn't even give her the dignity of staying on the bed. Pulling her off and leaving her groaning as she slumped to the floor with her hair soaked through and branded with his load along with it dripping from her face as well as she was left laying on the floor of his bedroom. Yet, even as humiliated as she was, she was so far gone from the confident officer she once was that she wore an almost insane smile on her pretty face. Thinking the feeling of her husband and Master showering her and her trademark long hair with his seed was such a wonderful reward for being such a good whore and wife to him.

"Lady Yinping? I think you've just become one of my favourites..." Zhou stated the obvious as he stared over the fallen, in more ways than one, woman laying shamefully at his feet. "I'll make the arrangements for a proper marriage ceremony to be held tomorrow. It's been a while since I had a public ceremony to show off a new whore anyway!" He said, clearly only thinking about himself and not the state of the broken beauty he's looking down at. "Doesn't that sound good, my little slut of a wife?"

"S-Sounds perfect, m-my Lord..." Guan gasped out, her tits heaving for air as she still smiled even though she barely had the energy to keep herself awake. Shivering as she felt spunk drip through her hair and onto her back. "I c-can't wait... Mmmmmm... To show everyone... What a fucking dirty slut of a w-wife I am... To my lovely husband..."

"Oh I like you... I like you a lot!" Dong grinned before he showed his true colours. Literally stepping over her in disrespectful fashion as he picked up a robe from off of a cabinet and slipped in on. "You can go clean up once you're recovered... I've got my daily musical performance from Lady Wenji to enjoy... And having Wang Yi riding me through it always is a treat!" He said, not even looking back at the broken daughter of the God of War he's fucked into submission as he left his chamber. "I'll see you later tonight, my new slut of wife!" He called out as he left.

"Mmmmm... It will be my pleasure, husband..." Yinping purred before her head slumped down in defeat as the tiredness forced her to slumber in her own sweat, juices and her Master's spunk. But sleeping with that wide smile of a sex addict on her stained with jizz lips to show her corruption was absolute. Her life as a warrior office of Shu, carrying on her father's legacy now completely dead. But a pleasurable life of sin as a harem sex slave and wife only just beginning...

* * *

I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories/chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or send it through the feedback form on my Lite profile. Thanks for reading!

12