Shangri-La Ch. 16

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Xingcai agrees to a sinful deal.
6.3k words
4
2.7k
1
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Xingcai, Dong Zhou (both Dynasty Warriors series).

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 16

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, bondage.

* * *

The Three Kingdoms were already no more. Obsessed with the Northern Campaign, the Dynasty of Shu didn't see it coming until it was too late. Flooding in from the East, Dong Zhou's forces of the Central Plains overran the forces. Sleeper agents and traitors from within the ranks of leading officers leads to an overwhelming victory. The Shu leader Liu Shan surrendered to prevent the slaughter of his people, and was arrested as an 'enemy' of the Emperor. The same Emperor who was merely a puppet of the wicked Prime Minister's rule. Now those Three Kingdoms were of Jin, Wu... And Dong Zhou's Shangri-La. But before Zhou had the last generals and leaders of Shu executed, he had one last prize from the ranks of Shu he wished to claim to further fill his harem...

* * *

Xingcai walked with her arms bound behind her back as a prisoner of war. The daughter of the legendary Zhang Fei clad in her green with white armour of Shu with long boots and gauntlet sleeves up her arms. Her top with almost see-through black material at the front showing off the cleavage of her very impressive, large and rounded bust. The short, dark haired beauty still having a signature headpiece clipped in her locks. Her expression a mix of acceptance of her Kingdom's defeat and the anger of what she knew was about to happen.

Knowing that fat clearly as she was marched by two women already well 'trained' and broken by Dong Zhou in Lu Lingqi and Wang Yi as they escorted her into the lavish, expensive throne room of the Prime Minister. Xingcai staring with disgust as she saw the obese, massive bearded man lounging on that golden throne. Other broken whores gazing with awe and lust as they clutched his arms and legs and giggled mindlessly. In particular Xingcai stared with fury at Bao Shanning, Yueying and Guan Yinping who had each betrayed their so-called Kingdom during that last offensive. No doubt their presence here was to further make it clear to her how helpless she was in this situation.

Zhou dismissed his whores with a wave of the hand as they moved away from the throne and moved down the steps. Giggling and smirking at Xingcai as her glares didn't faze any of them, even her former Shu allies. Xingcai was surprised when those departing included the women who had just escorted her in, leaving her alone but defenceless in front of the warlord of the Central Plains and now even more of the lands of the Three Kingdoms.

"Well well... Xingcai! You're even more beautiful in person than the reports said!" Dong says with a leering grin as he scanned her over.

"Don't play your games with me!" Xingcai snapped with a glare as she stood at the bottom of the steps. "I know what this is all about... And I know what you're about to tell me!"

"Oh? Enlighten me then, brave warrior girl..." Zhou chuckled, not shaken in the slightest by the expected defiance she's showing.

"You have Liu Shan held captive somewhere and you're... You're planning to execute him." She bitterly guessed, knowing what kind of man she's dealing with here. "But the fact you haven't yet done so means you're holding him for some reason... A bargaining chip with me."

"Straight to the point! I like that in my women!" Zhou mocked her with a laugh. "Go on then... What am I about to ask of you?"

"It's no ask, you monster! You're going to kill him if I don't agree to... To be one of your whores!" She bluntly said, and her tone showed she hatred having to say it. "My life as serving you in your court in this disgusting harem of yours... In exchange for sparing Liu Shan's life." She correctly guessed as she looked at Zhou with narrowed eyes of hatred.

"I see my reputation proceeds me..." He let out a snigger, already moving his hands down to loosen the wraps around his attire. "So? Do you consent, Lady Xingcai? Will you become my latest, lovely woman of my Shangri-La and ensure the man you care so much for lives? Or will you let him be executed and spend your days rotting in a dungeon?" He said, giving her not much of a choice but still a decision none the less.

"...I consent." She agreed with a voice dripping in sadness and anger. "I agree to be your whore. Now give me my word! You will not harm the man I love!" She snapped, still being defiant even in such a position she's decided to be in.

"You have my word, Lady Xingcai. I personally will not even lay a finger on that worthless man you care for." He said even as he mocked that prisoner. "Now, since you're one for getting straight to matters at hand... Get up here, kneel, and service your new Lord." He ordered as he untied his robe to expose his unsightly body along with his already rock hard, fat and length shaft.

"W-What is that?? How can..." Xingcai cut herself off, staring at the biggest dick she's ever seen before she tried to compose herself. "Y-Yes, Lord Dong Zhou..." She said with a flat tone, playing her part as she walked up the steps and moved to kneel down in front of the man she's agreed to serve. With her arms still bound, she began her duties by bringing her gorgeous face close to that rod. Letting out a hiss as the strong musk of his junk hit her nostrils as she glared up. Bringing her tongue up and getting the first taste of his rod that left her groaning in shame but him moaning in pleasure already. Running her tongue up the side of his shaft before she focused on the head. Swirling around the fat crown with slow, repeated motions to get a coating of saliva over the tip and let him feel her surprisingly soft, wet tongue compared to the cold glare she's giving him.

"Mmmmmm... A decent start, Lady Xingcai... I suppose this sort of lowly technique was enough to satisfy that pathetic man of yours, I assume?" He dared to mock the man whose life she was trying to save by lapping at his cock. Getting a fresh stare of hatred but she still carried on licking at his prick to warm him up. "But I said for you to suck, not to lick! So open that rude mouth of yours and put it to a much better use!" He ordered as he smiled down in ugly, perverted fashion at his newest prize. With a frustrated grunt, she agreed again as her lips parted and she pushed her oral hole down onto his fuck-stick. Making them both moan as he felt her nicely warm and wet mouth around his inches, and she had to quickly adjust to a vast size that she was not used to handling before. Her eyes tellingly wide that she was shocked herself that she could even handle this amount of dick inside her, but there was still a lot more of him to work over and with only that mouth, her tongue and her set of lips to pleasure him with.

"HHHHHMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMPHHH!!" She was already starting to gag from handling the size of him as the warrior Officer of Shu started to bob her short haired head up and down on the dick of her new master. Saliva starting to drip as she worked her pleasantly soft, soothing lips along his thickness. She wasn't even used a man lasting this long between her lips, let alone this sort of massive size as she moved her mouth over these fat inches that she knows have ploughed into many a woman before she'd come along. "HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMM... GAHHHHH HHHHHLLLKK!!" Her lips fought to stay wrapped around his prick as she choked whenever the fat head of his length connected with the back of her mouth. Unable to keep glaring up at the man she now has to serve as she closed her eyes. Trying to focus on delivering a blowjob in the faint hope she'd make this end early. No such luck as this dick could handle her back and forth slurps even with this smooth, steady pace she was using.

"MMMMM... And here I thought your friend Guan Yinping was the best cock sucker from Shu! MMMMM... I can see what kind of training you whores from that lowly Kingdom get up to!" Zhou continued to show no respect to the beauty sucking him off. Her spit escaping from her lips to splatter down his inches towards his heavy balls. Leaving her armoured upper body shining as the saliva showed off her big tits even more now much to his smirking approval. Just leaning back and letting this new addition to his still growing harem get used to what will be a familiar position of being on her knees dishing out a blowjob. Even if she won't need to have her arms tied behind her back like she currently is. "Ahhhhhhh... Hey! Answer me, whore! MMMMM... Is that worthless trash of the man you love even a quarter of the size I am? MMMM... I bet he can't even last a minute! While I can pleasure a woman all night and day!" He bragged as he went further than his usual mocking. Wanting her to insult the love of her life in a well placed plan to further break her resistance without her even knowing. Getting blown like this was good enough for most. He wanted to shatter her morals and get her addicted to sin and sex like the rest of his sluts.

She pulled off from his meaty length with a gasp. Forcing her eyes open to look up as she gritted her teeth. The pause working against her as she was hit with the scent of his musk once again that left her body shivering from new sensations. "N-No, Lord Zhou... Not even close to you. Y-You have the biggest cock I've ever taken, my Lord..." She admitted before she returned to sucking him off. Plunging her face down further and making her eyes widen again from fresh discomfort as his length invaded her snug throat for a fresh feeling she's never experienced before as she groaned around that pole. "GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!! GAHHHHHH!!" The gags returned as she bobbed away and the saliva continued to drip down. Her mouth brushing into the mass of pubic hair he had when she moved down, and she didn't even see the loose strand of hair hanging from her lip as a result of the deep slurping. Looking already a shameful mess with the drool hanging off her chin, coating her top and leaving his prick shining. All as her new Lord grinned at the submission he was witnessing as she could have chosen her pride and a life of misery and turned her down. Not beginning an existence of being a personal whore to a wicked man who already has nearly all the stunning women of the Three Kingdoms at his beck and call.

"MMMMM... Lady Xingcai! You impress me! MMMMM..." Dong said as he watched her lift off so she could cough before sucking in air. "With some work? You'll be as good as my other wives at throating my mighty, woman pleasing manhood!" He said like it was a promise, not just a threat.

"I'm not one of your wives! I'm just doing this to protect Liu Shan!" Xingcai claimed with defiance, even if that claim was harmed by how much of her own spit was dripping off her chin.

"Is that so? Well, we'll see how well you handle this then..." Zhou chuckled as he snapped his fingers. "Stand up, and step up to me." He instructed as he scanned her over.

"Are you not going to undo my binds? How can I service you without... Ahhhhh?!" Her words were cut off when her Master reached across and used his hands to tear open the mesh-like front of her attire. Ripping a hole so he could pull the clothing to the side and expose her large, rounded breasts to his grinning approval.

The wicked warlord ignored her words as he wanted to sample the final prize of Shu. Using his hands to lift her up with a display of dominance, bringing her onto his lap. Continuing to make her gasp as he reached under the bottom skirt-like part of her armour as he pulled her underwear clean off and cast it aside. As she watched that garment being disposed off like garbage the next thing she knew that huge, thick length was pressed against her folds and a smile on his face seeing how she was already a little wet down there from her body starting to be overwhelmed by sensations. Then, in commanding fashion, he plunged his shaft upward into her hole. Making her moan out as her head tossed back as he invaded her snatch with a powerful thrust to make her inner walls stretch to accept a size of dick she obviously is not used to like so many beauties, including from her own Kingdom, have had to endure before.

"MMMMM!! So wonderfully tight, Lady Xingcai! MMMMMM... You were well worth the wait!" Zhou said, as if saying such a filthy compliment was acceptable especially with this sort of sinful agreement circumstances they are in. His hands staying on her midsection to hold her in place, impaled on his mighty shaft. Allowing him to start to thrust up into her tight, dampening box to make them both moan out. Not giving her much time to get used to that fat dick stretching her out which was just part of his wicked plan. "MMMMM... Did you and that little worm not ever get to doing the good stuff? MMMMM... Perhaps this is your first time, my Lady? I'd be truly honoured if it was!" He continued to pull the strings. Teasing her and playing with her open for rewiring mind as he bombarded her with pleasure from his pumps. Smoothly and steadily working his member up and down to fill up her twat. Working in deeper so that at this rate there'd be little chance of any other normal man, the love of her life included, ever satisfying her after this.

"AHHHHHH!! S-Shut up! MMMMM!! D-Don't say such awful, rude things!! MMMMM!!" She blushed at this remarks and moaned as she took his cock deeply into her snatch. The look of a mix of shame with building pleasure answering the questions perhaps even if he didn't feel any wall of resistance when he'd entered her. He cared more anyway about making her squeal in growing delight like this as well as his own sinful enjoyment. Getting all of that as he had the best view here as he watches her large chest bounce away as his stiff pumps made this warrior beauty jolt upward whenever he delivered a thrust into her. "MMMMMM... AHHHHH! Damn it!! MMMMM... I'm n-not doing this for you! MMMMM... I'm doing this for my love!!" She tried to focus on her reasons for agreeing to be fucked like this. Being used like a living sex aid with her arms tied behind her back so she couldn't properly ride his cock if she wanted to. Just being gripped and held so he could keep sliding his member in and out of her tight and now clearly wet snatch.

"MMMMM... Are you so sure of that? You sound like you're enjoying yourself rather a lot, my dear... MMMMM..." Zhou kept on taunting as he pumped like a battering ram being swung rapidly. So deep now into his new property that his crotch was smacking against her skin underneath the skirt she still wore as he went in to the hilt. Filling her up in a way she never thought anyone could do to her, and far more than the man she's supposed to love could ever manage to do. "AHHHHH... Let's see if you can enjoy my other tricks... MMMMM... And things that the man you've wasting your heart with couldn't do to you!" He made sure to insult before he proved his point to be true. Using a hand to capture her large breast as he leaned in. Wrapping his ugly lips around her nipple to loudly, shamelessly slurp onto the nub and make her moan out in delight as her head tossed back. His tongue lashing around the nipple that quickly got hard from his expert technique and she had to deal with the brushing of that bushy, haggard beard against her jiggling flesh as well. All as he impressed further by managing to still smoothly fuck her pussy while engaging in some titplay.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH MMMMMMM..." She couldn't help but moan as any red-blooded woman would when faced with such skill and sinful motions. Even if it's at the hands (and mouth and cock) of a hideous, oversized man who she should be trying to defeat in battle inside of whoring herself out to. Attacked at her clearly sensitive, ample chest while being drilled in her wet snatch that's not gotten the kind of pleasuring that she and her gorgeous body deserve. "FUCK!! MMMMM!! W-What is this?!? MMMMM... H-How can this feel so good?? AHHHHHH MMMMM!!" She gasped out between louder moans as he switched to worship her other breast with more sucking and groping. He didn't even need to provoke her now to stroke his already massive ego as she admitted this was already the best sex of her life, and the longest lasting. Beads of sweat starting to form on her stunning face as she bounced on his lap and took a pussy pounding from a huge dick going balls deep into her love tunnel. Her walls now perfectly snug around the shaft of that shaft as her body further betrayed her breaking mind by leaving those fat inches coated in her juices.

"MMMMM..." Zhou groaned around her nipple before he pulled off. Laughing at the moaning state of the beauty mounted on top of him before he made her groan. Pulling out of that wet pussy as he shifted his grip to hold her by the waist once again. "How about it, Lady Xingcai? Do you feel like leaving life of being a wasted warrior to join my land of paradise yet?"

"N-Never! I won't betray the man I l-love..." Xingcai's voice hesitated as she tried to put on a brave, defiant face. But her body further betrayed her by her hips gently rocking back to grind her twat against his rock hard dick.

"Ha! Still some fight left in you! We'll soon deal with that!" He announced as he lifted her up as he stood up. Leaving her gasping when he dumped her down so she had to kneel on the edge of the throne she'd just been fucking on. Her cheek pressing into the back of it so she had no choice in the position but to gaze back as the bulking beast of a man stood behind her.

"W-Wait! I need some time to rest before..." She tried to plead, but was soon left moaning again when that big, fat cock plunged back into her folds as her body tensed up in delight once more.

"MMMMM... FUCK!! So... So big!! MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK!!" The beauty of Shu moaned out as she stared back. Seeing that bulging stomach moving back and forth as his gut brushed over the top of her rounded backside. The smack of bodies connecting sounding out as he easily was driving into her balls deep already thanks to the previous pounding she'd taken. Feeling increasing pleasure now as she was taken from behind and felt every inch of his manhood slotted into her twat. "MMMMM... B-But I won't give in! MMMMM... I d-don't love this! N-Not at all! MMMMM FUCK!!" She tried to claim but was only fooling herself at this point as her pretty face stayed pressed against the back of the golden throne she was now on. Her eyes half-closed, and pleasure washed over her face as her mouth hung open with an O-shape so her moans poured out. A sight made even more sinful as her arms remained bound behind her back as her fingers wiggled in reflex as the sensations carried on flowing through her.

"Hahahahaha!! Of course you don't! MMMMM... What sort of slutty, sinful woman would love... MMMMM!! A nice, big, fat, pussy pleasuring cock... MMMMM!! Driving them wild with desire as they fuck another man that isn't... AHHHHH... The one they claim to love?" The cruel warlord revelled in this moment as he taunted her over the reality of her situation. Not able to see it because of his massive gut but feeling her ass start to push back against him to meet his thrusts, and not just from the rebound of making her buck from the stiffness of his motion. Even without the use of her hands she was working her snatch to take his pumps as she moaned out. Showing her need as the addiction to sex and his shaft grew within her. "MMMMM... It's not like your naughty, tight little pussy... MMMMM! FUCK... Is soaking wet like a river around me right now!" He added, as he moaned himself. Loving hoe snug and damp her love tunnel was all around his thick inches. More than encouraging him to piston away into her box as he stared down with a proud smile as he saw that look of denial and lust across her face.

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers
12