Shangri-La Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM FUCK!! S-Shut up! It's not true!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! I'm n-not! MMMMMM!! I'm not enjoying this!! N-Not at all!" She blatantly lied between her groans as the rubbing of her cheek against the back of the throne started to leave a clear damp batch from her forming sweat being left onto the seating. Her large busty swaying underneath her as she actively and clearly rocked back and forth against his pumps to keep that slap of her ass cheeks against his crotch sounding out. "MMMMM... T-This is just your fault, that's all! MMMMM SHIT!! You and that... Big... Fat... Long! MMMMM!! Massive! Cock of yours!! MMMMM!!" Her voice was slowly developing a sinful purr as her juices continued to coat that rod ploughing into her from behind as the fluids began to drip down onto the expensive cushion of the Imperial throne they're fucking on. Try as she might to vocally deny it, it was clear she was deeply losing an unwinnable battle as her body craved more of the huge dick ramming in and out of her needy, tight pussy.

"Ah! So you need my cock then, Lady Xingcai? MMMMM... Then feel free to take it!!" He announced as he leaned over and grabbed the rope that bound her arms. Using it to grip her and pull her roughly back onto him as he unleashed a stiffer pump to fully impale her on the dick she's now addicted to. The reaction instant as her short haired head tilted back and a long moan escaped from her lips. Her fingers curled up to fists as she panted in delight from this rougher position as she was being yanked back sharply to take his thrusts. Driving deep into her already wet and pleasurably snug pussy. Sending her tits wildly swinging under her from the hole he'd torn in her attire earlier on. While strands of her dark hair fell out of place. Sticking to her pretty facial features thanks to all the sweat coating the exposed skin of the woman still clad in her battle armour as she's fucked nice and hard by the man she's consented to not just take her like this, but have as her new Lord and Master.

"FUCK!! AHHHHH! FUCK! YESSSSSS... FUCK! M-MORE! PLEASE! AHHHHH MMMMM!!" She broke as expected as she moaned out. Begging for more of the hard fucking she was already getting as her face returned to rub against the back of the throne. Her eyes rolling upward in delight and tongue flicking shamefully to further stain the seating with fluids as she was pulled back again and again. Her ass slapping into his unsightly frame as her snatch was filled up. Feeling his heavy balls smacking into the bottom of her dripping twat as she looked far more like a dressed up Brothel worker than the once proud warrior Officer of the Three Kingdoms she once was. "FUCK! FUCK!! I... I'M GONNA... GOING TO! AHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMMM..." She squealed out again as her body shivered in joy. Brought to likely the first non masturbation orgasm of her life as juices further flowed out from her folds. Dripping down to the floor and the throne she's kneeling on as she got hammered all the way through this intense peak. If not for his grip on her still bound arms she'd likely collapse down onto the seating. Instead, getting to feel every last moment of the first of no doubt many orgasms in her new life as a sex slave that she's agreed to. That fucked silly look on her face showing her mind doesn't think that's such a bad thing now, even at the expense of betraying the man whose live she's trying to save by getting fucked in the first place.

"MMMMM... That's more like it, Lady Xingcai! MMMMM... That look on your face is far more befitting for a lady of your talents..." Zhou back handedly said as he pulled out of her snatch. Seeing that drooling expression as she still enjoyed the bliss of sin from a man she's supposed to hate.

"Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." Xingcai gasped for air as she stayed in place against the back of the throne. "Ahhhhh... M-More... P-Please, my Lord... I n-need more..." She begged, looking back with a clear fire of lust in her eyes to show how he's already broken her as she locks onto that still hard shaft of is.

"It would be my please, my Lady..." Dong growled as he pulled her off. Changing position as he sat back down onto his throne and showed no care about the mess of her juices, sweat and saliva on the cushions as he made it more stained from his own moisture across his frame. Keeping those arms still bound as he had her back in his lap but now with her clothed back resting against his flabby, naked body as she had to arch around the curve of his heaving gut.

"More! More! I need Lord Dong Zhou's cock! P-Please!!" She pleaded as she licked her lips, seeing her pussy being lowered down at he held her waist.

Memories of the love of her life were already long forgotten as once more her short dark haired head tilted back with her headpiece accessory still clinging on to those sweat-soaked locks. Driven down onto his cock to slam into her balls deep to send her moaning all anew as he started off a hard, swift pace of ramming into her soaking wet hole. Her tits jiggling wildly and the slap ringing out like bolts from a crossbow as he pistoned away into that needy snatch. Taking it further as he continued with the tactic of driving her along that prick as he fed it into that already familiar, snug pussy. Lifting her upward as he pulled out a few inches, before driving back up as he hauled her downward to meet his crotch and balls. Making them both groan out in delight as he ravaged his latest harem wife like she was just a set of holes for him to use and near abuse.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! YES!! M-MASTER!! MMMMM!! L-LORD DONG ZHOU'S COCK IS THE B-BEST!! MMMMMM!! F-FUCK ME MASTER!!" She screamed out in joy as her still sensitive from the recent sexual high pussy was made to take another wild pounding. Now in even more willing fashion from a beauty who has gone from fucking to save a life to wanting to be taken like her life depended on it. Sweat dripping down her face and her legs draped over his flabby thighs as he sits under her. Her huge tits bouncing away in time with her body being pumped along that huge, fat and long thrusting cock. "UHHHHHH!! FUCK! MORE!! MMMMMM!! FUCK ME, MY LORD! FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK MEEEEEE MMMMM!!" Her eyes were already rolling back in shameless pleasure as she began to drool from the corner of her sex-drunk smiling lips. Her arms remaining bound so she couldn't even ride his cock under her own power, but he was taking care of his newest slut's needs by raising and lowering her along his inches to match the stiff timing of his pumps.

"MMMMM!! Such a filthy mouth, Lady Xingcai! Allow me... MMMM FUCK!! Allow me a taste of those naughty lips of yours..." The sex-crazed Prime Minister of the lands demanded rather than merely requested. Getting that as she willingly turned her pretty face towards his hideous features as she leaned in. Engaging in a steamy, sloppy lip-lock as he wrapped his slimy tongue around hers to make out without even invading her mouth. Keeping one hand on her waist to keep moving her while the other reached around. Helping himself to a squeeze of her big, rounded tit as it jiggled in his grasp. "MMMMMM!! MMMMMMPH..." He moaned into the kiss as they swapped saliva and groans with tellingly her eyes closed in delight and his wide open to show he cares not about her but only his own twisted needs. Having broken the daughter of one of the Sworn Brothers and the last beauty of Shu into being his latest whore. Driving his shaft in and out of her soaking tightness to keep her bucking back up as he still pulls her back down when he sends that next stiff thrust up into his sexual property.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMM!! MMMMMMM..." She whined and moaned as she had her tongue sucked on by the perverted and power-hungry warlord who had taken full advantage of her now long distant honour and attempt to save the life of someone she cared about. Her eyes flicking open briefly showing her rolling back again and it wasn't long before that hard pounding motion sent her over the edge again. "MMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! MMMMM!!" Cumming hard to further shower his cock with juices as her defeat continued but any thoughts of a land of virtue long gone with her mind no rewritten to crave sex, pleasure and most of all the dick of the man she's mounted on top off. Smiling lazily into the kiss as he flicked away at her tongue as the sweat poured off both of them. Using what's supposed to be a throne room as an open sex den as his thrusts ensured she got to enjoy this second intense orgasm in less than ten minutes thanks to his superior fucking skills.

Of course, he was grinning too as he finally broke the kiss. Having claimed and tamed another stunning beauty for his paradise of wine, women and song. All it took was luring her in with the promise to spare the life of a man she's already forgotten all about. Her past pointless now compared to be willing to do whatever it took to get a taste of his shaft one more time. And he'd enjoy her plenty more times to come but for now he had to focus on his own peak. Feeling his cock starting to pulse inside that very familiar love tunnel that he's resized from all his hard, repeated pumps. Slowly pulling out of her snatch with a groan as she whimpered from the empty feeling now that wonderful prick wasn't deep inside of her. Only furthering her newfound addiction, but he'd take advantage of that soon enough.

For now, he lifted her off as he stood up. Making her kneel in front of him as he stroked his cock rapidly and aimed down. Getting a burning look of need and lusty from the woman he's fucked silly and into submission that only spurred him on. A loud grunt escaping him before he began to unload. Painting Xingcai's stunning face with thick streaks of cum that left her groaning from the warm sensation raining over her. The high blasts catching not just into her dark hair to stick through, but over the stylish headpiece she still had on to stain and ruin it. The vast majority of his load of course covering her features from her cheeks to chin, lips and nose. More than enough to already start dripping down onto her heaving chest was was exposed from the hole torn in the clothing she still had on.

"Mmmmm... As I said! A more fitting look for you, Lady Xingcai!" He mocked with a sick smile as he sat back down. Admiring the cum-covered face of his new prize. "How does it feel, my Lady? Do you feel like the true little whore you were always destined to be?"

"Ahhhhh... It f-feels wonderful, my Lord..." Xingcai purred as she looked up with desire so it wasn't just her voice, but her whole expression that was a world removed from the hatred she had for this man before he broke her mind with sex and pleasure. "I'd be honoured... Mmmmmm... To be your faithful whore, Lord Dong Zhou."

"And so you shall be... In fact? You can get started right away... Lick my cock clean of your filthy juices like a good slut." He demanded with a snigger, knowing she was so addicted to him now she couldn't possibly resist.

"Of course, my Lord..." She said, sliding up close to him and leaning in. Moaning just from the first taste of his cock as she worked her tongue around that limp prick to collect her pussy juices off of him. All to the grinning approval of her new Lord and Master as he laughed loudly and heartily at the act of submission from a freshly broken beauty.

* * *

Meanwhile, in the Palace dungeons...

Dong Bai, the wicked granddaughter of Dong Zhou sighed as she examined her spiked bracelets as she stood outside a cell door. Juices running down her inner thighs from arousal but seemingly she'd been left unsatisfied from the annoyed expression on her pretty face. Suddenly, a loud scream was heard before some sickening gargling and the clattering of metal from inside the room before silence was heard. Bai allowing herself a brief moment to smile sinisterly before the door opened up.

Stepping out, her faithful 'pet' of the demon Lu Bu, the monstrous warrior she'd tamed at the start of her grandfather's sinful campaign, left the cell. His signature weapon tellingly dripping in fresh red.

"Well?" Bai asked as she had on a stern look of expectancy from her prized warrior and servant.

"The scum who dared to fail to satisfy my Mistress has been slaughtered." Lu Bu stated coldly, looking down at the tinier woman who has managed to control him. "No one disrespects my Lady and lives!"

"Well said, my faithful plaything!" Dong said as she smiled. "I mean, who did Liu Shan think he was anyway? I expected more from the son of Liu Bei, considering I married that virtue obsessed loser! At least he could satisfy me! Him? Ha! What a joke... He couldn't last a minute with actual sex! Unlike you, my strong, handsome, loyal dog..." She said, stepping forward to slide a hand over the broad armour-covered chest of Bu.

"Y-You honour me, my Lady!" Lu said with a blush that he would never have before being tamed by her.

"Oh, I'll do more than honour you! Follow me, you big horny dog you!" She snapped her fingers, turning to walk off as he indeed followed close behind. "I need at least two good orgasms after this! Besides... I need my right hand man motivated for the next battle! Grandfather says we're going to deal with that Jin lot next... Then we can really celebrate my father having his lovely little paradise... And me with all my little playthings..." She said with a lick of her lips. Already looking forward to enjoying the fruits of her grandfather's success. Not even knowing she'd just done Dong Zhou a favour already by taking care of a problem for him. Well, Zhou did promise he wouldn't lay a finger on Xingcai's now former love... He never said anything about anyone else doing more than just harm to him...

* * *

I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12