Shangri-La Ch. 18

Story Info
Samurai Warriors: Rebuilding the Paradise with Naotora Ii.
7k words
5
2.3k
3
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Naotora Ii(Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 18

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

The heroes from Japan and China... The Warring States and The Three Kingdoms... Unknown to these warriors was a secret war they had been forced into. Against demons, monsters, and the Serpent King, Orochi. A world of merged territories and lands from their present and the distant future. Dimensions colliding and otherworldly powers granted. Battles that would indeed transcend time itself. Yet after these battles, the heroes had been returned to their timelines without any memories of the wars raged. Three times the Serpent King had been defeated. Yet, for this fourth time a new element to the struggle was making a play. The Gods of Olympus, creating fresh struggle and surprise to the heroes.

This, however, was no normal set of circumstances for the Warriors Orochi. In this alternative universe a new, powerful foe was brought in. A cruel warlord seeking a land of wine, women and song. And even in new, unfamiliar lands he would stop at nothing to seek his goals. Even if it meant claiming the women warriors of Japan for himself...

* * *

Dong Zhou was, to put it mildly, furious at current events. The mysterious fog had transported his entire Imperial castle to a bizarre new land of monsters and demons with odd structure giving off strange powers sticking out from the ground. Worst of all for him, all his beloved wives of his harem had vanished into the fog and were nowhere to be seen. Not even his Granddaughter was present. While he had troops and some supplies, both were running low thanks to attacks from an enemy force of demons.

"Gah! Unbelievable!" Zhou snorted as he stared out from a rampart down at the dark lands below. "No women! Little food! A man can't even have a banquet in these sort of conditions!" He scoffed with a sour expression as he wiped dirt off from his still lavish attire. "This place isn't the Central Plains... Have the troops send out a fresh search party to the North! We must find some supplies to steal! These awful demons must feed on something, surely!" He ordered a retainer, who bowed and hurried off as Zhou glared out again. "My wives must be out there somewhere... Then again, there's something about this land... I smell an opportunity out there... But at this rate, these troops won't last a week unless my fortune turns around..."

Just as he pondered his situation, a palace watch-guard ran up and once close, dropped down to a knee in respect for his wicked Lord. "Your highness! Three oddly dressed officers have arrived! They seek refuge in this mysterious land and we're the first settlement they've encountered!" The guard said without, wisely, looking up at him.

"Tell them to be gone!" Dong said dismissively. "I can't just take any strays that come in out of the cold."

"My Lord, they appear to be Eastern in appearance. Japanese!" The guard continued. "And three powerful officers at that! They battled their way through demon forces from the North to reach here!"

"So? I can't just give up the little resources we have here to anyone! A man needs his three course breakfast in the morning!" Zhou rudely claimed.

"One of them is an incredibly beautiful woman!" The guard added.

"Let them in! Let them in at once!!" Zhou quickly ordered as the guard nodded and raced back in the direction he came from. "Have rooms prepared at once! Cast out peasants if needed! And bring the woman to me at once!" He added, already showing intent. A smile curling on his ugly face. Once again, fortune was favouring him even in this strange land.

* * *

"Ah, I can't thank you enough, Lord Dong Zhou!" The beautiful Japanese warrior woman, the head of the famed Ii clan, Naotora Ii said with a soft smile as she walked alongside the bulking warlord. "We were in such a state about where we were and what was going on... Demons and strangely dressed human enemies! I know I'm supposed to be the head of my clan, but even this was too much for me!" She claimed, talking herself down. Her large bust jiggling as she walked in her dark red with gold armour attire with short shirt, long sleeves and thigh-high stockings as her spike heeled weapon boots clicked on the floor. The extremely long twin tails of her hair swaying as they hung long down her back, while she worse a headband with flower designs and hanging purple tassels through her head on the top of her head.

"Think nothing of it, Lady Ii!" Zhou smiled as he looked over her with approval as he led her through his palace. "Seeing such a beautiful woman as yourself in danger? I couldn't possibly leave you out in the cold..." He claimed as his eyes were already undressing her. "And your son was it? And that other officer? Good men like them are exactly what I need to put an end to all this demon madness. As I said, all you and they need to do is obey me and we'll all be fine from here on out."

"B-Beautiful?" Naotora blushed as she looked away, clearly not used to compliments. "Ah, you waste your words on me, my Lord! But of course, I accept your terms. After all, I'm really not cut out to be a leader at all... All these men you command clearly respect you greatly! You're more suited to instruct officers like my son." She said, clueless that Zhou's men follow him out of fear more than respect.

"Ah, is that so? Well then, in that case? I think you can stay out of the battlefield for as long as you like!" Zhou smirked as he led her into his personal chambers which were as lavish as ever. "Leave all the business of commanding armies and officers to a man like me, as it should be. Although I must admit, we do have the business of figuring out what those mysterious artefacts that you found do. So if need be, I might send you out. Although I'd much rather keep a lovely woman like you safe and sound, right by my side..." He made sure to flatter her further.

"Y-You need not compliment me so, My Lord..." She blushed again, squirming a bit on her toes as she looked down for a moment."

He instead moved in closer, using a hand to cup her chin and make her gasp by having her gaze up at his hideous features. "Oh, but I insist... After all if you're to serve me properly as part of my court? You'll need to get used to such flattery... I wouldn't want one of my wives thinking they weren't treasured by their Lord now, would I?" He said, already deciding her role in his castle for her without even making an illusion of choice for her.

"W-W-W-Wife?? Me?? Ahhhhhh!" Her face almost turned completely red at that, but before she could back away his hands where on her waist to keep her in place. "Surely there's a mistake? Me? A wife?? I can't even lead a clan? I s-surely not good enough to deserve such a title!"

"Oh, you indeed are Lady Ii... And a prize like you is too good to pass up if I'm going to rebuild my Shangri-La in this land!" He says with a smirk as he lets go of her. "Unless of course, you'd rather you, your son and all your men try your luck out in the wild..." He added for a cruel offer, knowing full well what her choice would be.

"Oh no! N-Not at all! Of course not!" Naotora stuttered as she nodded quickly. "Yes, of course! Ii Family Precept! Always face any challenge head on with everything you have!" She said, not seeing the danger of such a situation with her lack of confidence.

"Splendid..." Zhou smirked as he reached down to all too casually loosen his robe. Making the Japanese maiden in front of him gasp when his thick and lengthy cock was exposed to her. Taking her attention away from the unsightly appearance of the rest of his flabby body as he tossed the clothing aside. "Ah, from that look my Lady? It seems the man who fathered your child wasn't quite as equipped as I?" He commented with a cruel chuckle. He never got tired of the look of 'cock-shock' from women the first time they saw his pussy taming shaft.

"I-Incredible! To possess such a thing! I could never have imagined it!" Ii admitted as her kept gazing at that hardening cock. "M-May I?" She politely asked as she slipped down to her knees in front of him so her eyeline was right in line with that prick. Getting a scent of the strong musk from him that made her whimper. Reaching up and taking a hold of his shaft with both hands as she started to slowly pump him. Knowing just how to hold them so the spiked ends of her gauntlets never came close to touching his skin. "Ah! It feels so hot! The scent! Are all the men of your land like this?" She asked sweetly, staring up at him as she stroked with a smile. All of which easily helped to get him rock hard in her grasp. Her breasts already jiggling just from her arms moving to pump him.

"Oh, I can assure you in any land? There's no one else that comes close to me." Zhou bragged with a smile. Gazing down at her large chest while she jerked him off. "But here, my Lady... Come take a little taste of me if you don't believe me..." He offered, but was already using a hand on the back of her dark haired head to guide her pretty face closer to his shaft. She nodded timidly as she agreed, parting her lips and allowing the fat crown to pass through them. Making him moan as he sampled how soothing and wet the Japanese beauty's mouth was around his thick Chinese cock. "Mmmmm... Yes... Remember those Ii Family Precept, now. You wouldn't want to disappoint for clan now, would you?" He added. Manipulating her and twisting the truth as he did back in his homeland to get what he wanted out of her. Which he was already getting, seeing as how he'd tricked this warrior woman to get down on her knees and suck his dick.

She let out a muffled agreement around his prick before she began to work her head. Sliding down smoothly on his cock, as her soft lips stretched around a thickness she wasn't quite used to. Lifting back up until just the head was inside her mouth before she moved back down again with a groan. Getting used to not just the size of him but the taste of his mighty dick. Her tongue occasionally flicking up at his underside. The purple tassels on her headbang bouncing back and forth as she kept her head moving. Staring up with that adorable blush which deeply contrasted the sinful motion she was doing. Her confidence in pleasuring him growing with each moan he let out as she took gradually more of his inches inside her oral hole.

"Mmmmm! Lady Ii! I'm impressed already!" He grinned. Seeing, and feeling, that the women of Japan's Warring States period felt already just as good from the Three Kingdoms of China he'd conquered. Loving how her warm and wet mouth was sliding back and forth along his member as she softly slurped away. Getting his pole nicely slick with her saliva as it began to seep past her lips. "Ahhhhh... I knew I saw something special in you... Mmmmm! The moment I saw you!" He added for a clearly back-handed compliment. Groaning his approval for her oral skill as she worked her lips up and down with a smooth, now steady motion. Despite her strong blush still on her cheeks, her own belief that she can do this was growing as time passed. The vibrations he felt from her mumbling on his cock in response to his lewd compliments adding to his pleasure.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm!!" Naotora looked far from the head of her famed clan as she knelt and sucked dick like she was more like a dressed up whore than a respected warrior. Slurping away on the fat dick of a man she's only just met as she smoothly bobbed away. The motion making the long trails of hair hanging down behind her swing a bit as she worked over that man-meat. More than giving him a show of what her lips can do as they brushed back and forth over and over. "Hmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphh!!" She groaned around him. The saliva dripping down her chin from the constant action as it trickled down the armour over her neckline all the way down to the ample, exposed skin of her chest. Starting to get the white bandages that barely contained her bust damp from the drool but even feeling that she didn't stop her dick sucking. All to easily, and willingly, accepting his sinful demand to become one of his wives in order to secure safety for her son and troops.

"MMMMMM! Yes, my Lady! MMMMM... I wonder if the women of your land are as... AHHHHH... Skilled at this as you are?" He pondered between his moans. Already thinking about if there other women to claim who have been transported to this mysterious land. Even as he's more than being pleasured by the beauty currently slurping on his lengthy rod. Loving the sight of her gorgeous face pushing along towards his cock before she lifted back upward. Hitting a point of gagging when her mouth slid a little too far along his meat than she could handle before she raised back up. The saliva dripping off his inches down to the floor below along with back onto her own curvy body. "MMMMM... To think, you claimed not to be worthy to be a wife of mine? MMMMM! Ha! Nonsense! This more than proves... MMMMM! You are most certainly deserving to be in my court!" Again, his compliment was deeply rude and sexist to only just the skilled fighter by her sexual ability. Although she wasn't putting forward a case that he wasn't wrong with how smoothly she was blowing him with an impressive showing despite her famous lack of confidence and hesitation. Her bobbing head making it seem like she was destined to be blowing a thick shaft like this instead of fighting on the battlefield.

Hearing what was to her timid mind a compliment, she lifted up and off from his dick with a fresh blush. "Y-You're too kind, my Lord!" Ii said with a smile as the saliva dripped from her chin. "I'm sure there are many others from my world who are much better suited than I to be your wife!"

"Ah, so there are others are there? I will have to investigate that further then!" Dong grinned at the idea of a new harem full of Japanese beauties. Even better if he could find his existing ones too. "But for now, my Lady? You are still a little overdressed for this occasion, don't you think?" He said with a far from subtle tone to his voice as he smiled.

"I-If you insist, Lord Zhou!" She whimpered a bit as she slowly stood up. Loosening the purple string at the front of her attire, before she reached and slipped down the centre part of her armour along with the lower skirt. Showing off that gorgeous, MILF body of hers in the white wrap across her large breasts and white underwear down below.

"Oh, I must insist..." He grinned, scanning her over before he reached in. Making her gasp as he tore the bandages from her chest to make those rounded, wonderfully sized tits bounce free with already rock hard nipples topping each. "Now, lay back my Lady... Allow me to introduce you to life in my court..." He directed, motioning to the bed.

"O-Of course, if you insist!" Naotora mumbled out her reply but didn't have the backbone to possibly refuse now, being so deep in this situation that she agreed to in the first place. Moving over to that lavish, spacious bed and laying down on the expensive sheets. Offering no resistance again when he came over and peeled down her panties to leave her blushing all over again as her snatch was exposed. Watching like she was in a trance as he moved between her long legs, spreading them as he lined his thick dick, still coated with her spit, up with her entrance. He let out a wicked snigger when he felt how wet she was already, clearly not used to this kind of sexual encounter which was, without her fully knowing it, going to be her life now from this point on.

While she hesitated, the sex-obsessed warlord from the Three Kingdoms wasn't planning on holding back. In commanding fashion pushing in firmly to make her gasp as he gave a rough introduction to being filled up by his massive cock. He moaned too of course, instantly loving how snug the pussy of this curvy mother was all around his inches. Giving him more than enough encouragement to start pumping in and out. Holding her legs apart by the signature spiked boots she still wore as he pumped in and out of that wet box. Grinning darkly as he saw a woman prime for corruption and transformation into being one his sex slaves just like he'd done to countless women back in his home world. More than wicked enough to take advantage of a confused, unconfident warrior like this as long as it got his dick ploughing into some top notch, tight and moist pussy.

"AHHHHHH! MMMMM!! My Lord!! MMMMM!! Y-You're being so rough! MMMMM!!" She gasped out as already her large tits were bouncing in time with her body as she shifted in response to his deep thrusts. Her inner walls being made to spread apart and accept the stiffly invading cock that was being fed so deep into her. Further confirming to her new 'husband' that any lover she's had before, including the man who fathered her child, wasn't anywhere near close to the length or thickness of the dick fucking her right now. "Oooooooooooh! MMMMMM!! The size! The girth! MMMMM! I-It's too much, surely?? No woman... AHHHHH!! C-Could handle this!!" She tried to make up excuses but tellingly, she wasn't calling for this action to stop. Accepting more than just her new position as one of his wives as she kept staring down. Almost hypnotised by the sight of the biggest cock she's ever seen moving in and out of her twat to keep her getting nice and wet. Each pump chipping away at her resistance to this all as her moans got louder. It's not like she stood a chance of being the same woman after this all even if she had the confidence to attempt to press against the pleasuring that was clearly growing within her.

"MMMMMM... Oh, I think you can, Lady Ii! MMMMM... You feel like you were born to be one of my wives!" He claimed with an ugly smile. Staring down over the bulge of his stomach to watch those mountains of hers bouncing back and forth as he kept her jolting with each thrust in he delivered. Her pussy walls tightly gripping his length as he went deeper into the beauty from another time, yet alone a different country than his. Treating her box the same way he's done countless times back in his land as he drove in stiffly and smoothly with a technique that a man of his hideous size and appearance shouldn't possess. "AHHHHH! FUCK... I might have been born... MMMMM! In the wrong world if Japanese women all feel this good!" He shamelessly stated as he pumped back and forth. Going in so deep now that his heavy balls were starting to smack off her MILF body as she lay on his bed. That sensation making her further gasp and moan as she was filled up far beyond anything she'd ever thought possible. Still wearing a profound blush across her cheeks to leave her still looking innocent despite how dirty an act she's deeply involved in with a man she's only met today.

"MMMMM!! I-It feels! AHHHHH!! MMMMM... S-So good, my Lord! I can... AHHHHHH!! MMMMM!! B-Barely think straight!!" She groaned out as the head of the Ii clan gripped the bedsheets she was being fucked on. Sweat starting to form across that stunning body already to leave her breasts sexily shining as they jiggled away. Her long hair sprawled out and the pieces of armour on her shoulders, around the neck and on her wrists and feet clicking in time with the pumps she was taking. "AHHHHHH!! Please, my Lord! MMMMM!! It feels so good! MMMMM!! If this is... MMMMM!! What it means to be your wife? OOOOOOOOOH! MMMM!! Then I don't think I can r-refuse! MMMMMM!!" Her moaning confession, showing her mind being broken by the pleasure, was sweet music to his wicked ears. Just encouraging him to continue on thrusting in and out of her tight, wet box like she was his sexual property the moment he laid eyes on her. Taking full advantage of that as he pounded away as the slap of his obese frame meeting her gorgeous form rang out around the same bedroom where he's tamed many a warrior woman from China before in the past. Now scratching a new notch in the bedpost of a Japanese maiden in the same dirty fashion as he takes her over and over with shameless moans.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12