Shangri-La Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM... Oh, I gladly accept, Lady Ii!" He grinned at her confession, as if he'd accept anything less from her anyway. "A living Goddess like you deserves only the best! I'll make sure you live a life of luxury as you should be given!" He said as he groaned as he pulled out of her snatch.

"G-Goddess! Ah, I'm n-no such thing!" Naotora whimpered again with a fresh blush, even as she was almost naked and sweated soaked right now. "You're too kind to me, my Lord..."

"Lord, Master... You might as well call me a God now!" He arrogantly chuckled as he used this hold on her to turn her over on the bed. "Now, let's see how you handle this position..." He said, moving up behind her and he used his hands to raise her hips up.

"Waaaaaaaaaa? From behind?!? T-T-T-That's too shameful, surely?" Ii looked back with wide eyes, clearly showing that she was inexperienced with sex to the point that doggy style was a new thing for her. Biting down on her bottom lip as he moved up and lined his shaft up with that already moist twat of hers for another round of fun.

"MMMMMM!! M-My Lord!! OOOOOOOOOH MMMMMM!!" Her head tilted back in delight as that huge cock was sent hard back into her slot. Going balls deep in commanding fashion with the first thrust as her nicely juicy backside connected with his flabby crotch. The piston-like motion soon resuming as he held for waist for the moment and pumped in and out. Groaning loudly without any hint of shame as he made her body rock back and forth as she stayed up on her hands and knees. The sharp blades of her boots never coming close to him as she moaned out. Those large breasts swinging underneath her as she was taken from behind with ease by the man who had lured her into being one of his wives with about as much resistance as she was offering now against his confident, lusty motion into her snatch.

"MMMMM!! Lady Ii! You're a credit to your clan! Your family! AHHHHH! To all of Japan!" Zhou continued to stroke his own ego as he delivered firm pumps into her wetness. Unleashing sinful words that anyone else would clearly hear as double edged compliments between her grunts. Pumping away to shove every thick inch of his member into the stunning MILF in front of him. That wet pussy still snug as he worked back and forth to make them both groan out. "AHHHHH... You're setting an example for everyone woman to follow! MMMMM... I hope you'll always do your best for me, my Lady!" He said with a sick smile as the sweat started to roll down his flab. Ploughing away as that slap of his body meeting hers rang out loudly and repeatedly as he took her from behind. His only regret being that because of his bulking stomach he couldn't actually witness the sight of his dick ramming into her snatch but the feeling of snugness all around him more than made up for that.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHH YES!! I-I'll do my best for you, my Lord! MMMMMM YESSSSS!! AHHHHH!!" She gasped out as drops of sweat fell from that pretty face of hers as strands of her dark hair started sticking to those still blushing cheeks. Groaning out each time that dick went balls deep into her and he filled her up to the limit. Her hands gripping the sheets for support as she kept herself up in prime position to be used, but thinking this was just part of her new life and duty now as one of the wives of this cruel warlord from the Three Kingdoms. "AHHHHH!! Ii Family Precept! MMMMMM!! One should always train... UHHHH!! With the strongest adversaries! MMMMM!! But I've never trained... AHHHHHH MMMMM!! Q-Quite like this before!" She admitted with a long groan of delight. Her eyes half closed as the pleasure of having her snatch resized by a huge dick was overwhelming her as her big tits continued to swing underneath her. Not even realising that she was finally now pushing her curvaceous body backwards to meet the next incoming pump in a sure sign that she was corrupted to crave the sin and her new Lord's cock.

The hideous man just let out a wicked laugh at her words as he continued thrusting deeply and swiftly into the newest addition to his harem, and at that point he didn't care if she was just the first wife of a new roster of beautiful women or the next one as he rebuilt and reclaimed the one from his homeland. Just satisfied to be buried to the hilt inside of a stunning warrior woman as he kept her ass clapping back into him every time he pumped forward. Moaning as that wet snatch still gripped his pole with impressive snugness for a mother. Most men would be satisfied with just fucking a woman completely out of their league as she clearly was to him, and not just in terms of her being from a different land, timeline and dimension. He wanted more. All of her. Which was why he reached forward as he pumped and took a hold of the two long trails of her hair that were hanging off the shoulders.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" She moaned louder than before when her hair was roughly pulled in primal fashion. Making her head tilt back and eyes flutter close as the element of pain triggered something new within the usually timid beauty. Hands clutching the sheets to nearly tear them as she slammed her body back with the sort of force only seen when she unleashed fury on the battlefield. Lost deeply now to the pleasure as juices trickled down her thick thighs and the sweat poured off her body onto his lavish bed. "MMMMMM!! YES!! AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! M-MORE! MORE!! MMMMMMM YESSSSSSS!!" She begged in delight as he body wildly jolted forward with each fresh. Looking like a desperate whore in a Brothel rather than the respected warrior of the Warring States she is, even with the armour she still had on over her shoulders, wrists and feet. The sight just adding to the sinful sight as she got further addicted to sex and that mighty cock with each fresh tug on her long hair and hard pump into her twat that she took.

"MMMMM!! Yes, you glorious beauty you! MMMMM!! Accept it! Know your place!! MMMMM!!" Zhou was demanding now rather than just manipulating her to respond. Keeping his hands firmly holding her twin tails of dark hair as he kept her head pulled back so her moans could loudly sound out around his bedchamber. Mixing with his own shameless groans and that constant slap of his unsightly body meeting her stunning, MILF body as he fucked her doggy style. "Become my wife! Throw away that boring life you had! MMMMM!! FUCK!! I'll be the new head of your clan now! I'll take everything you ever had! MMMMM!! And in return? MMMMM!! You get to be my wife! You should be honoured... AHHHHHH FUCK!! That I'm granting you such a privilege!!" He claimed as he more than twisted to truth to make it sound like forfeiting her position as the head of a family was any sort of acceptable trade into a life of win. But he knew he'd beaten her in more ways than one. Pounding away into her box again and again as his heavy balls slapped into her sweat-coated body. Her thick ass smacking into his crotch as he drove in to the hilt while she impressively, for a woman clearly inexperienced, pushed back against him with perfect timing. His lewd words about seeing 'potential' in her, as a new whore for him of course, turning out to be wickedly true.

"UHHHHH! YES! I ACCEPT!! I ACCEPT!! I ACCEEEEEEEPT MMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOH!!" Naotora groaned out as her eyes flickered to show them rolling upward as the pleasure washed away any last hope of her resisting this sex-drunk warlord from China. Her tight Japanese pussy clutching his dick all over again as it pistoned in and out of her to aid in her hitting easily the most powerful orgasm of her life. If not for the grip he had on her long hair she might have collapsed down onto the bed just from the peak hitting her. Forced instead to ride out all those intense waves of pleasure coursing through her as he continued to pump in and out of her slot from behind. "AHHHHHH... AHHHHHH... MMMMMM... I accept, m-my Lord..." She purred out with a smile that was far more sensual that the soft, timid ones she had before and the blush gone from her cheeks. Groaning as he delivered another round of pumps alongside making her grunt as he pulled on her long hair. Ensuring she got used to how strong the orgasms from being fucked by his cock where. Sensations she would be very, very familiar with now she'd agreed to become one of his wives.

"Of course you do..." Dong smirked, releasing her hair and pulling out of that more than just well fucked snatch of hers. Letting out an uncaring laugh as she slumped forward into the stained sheets of his bed. "But you need a little more training it seems, my Lady!" He said as he moved over on the bed. Rolling her over onto her stomach before he invited himself to climb over on top of her and mount her chest.

"Ahhh! O-Of course, My Lord..." Even in her new state of lust for him, Naotora still groaned as she had to deal with his vast weight pressing into her as she sunk into the bed a little. "Train me as you wish..." She purred with clearly most filthy need in her voice than before. Watching as he placed his dick between her big mounds before he cupped them from the sides.

"In that case? I'll teach you something new right away!" He claimed, and he didn't even care if she'd done this particular sex act before or not. Sandwiching his cock between those large, rounded breasts of the Japanese MILF as he began to thrust in and out of them. Moaning loudly already as he felt that wonderful, soft flesh around his inches as the head of his prick only just popped out from her cleavage each time he pumped forward. Smearing her own pussy juices off from his inches onto her already slick with sweat breasts. "AHHHHHH! FUCK!! Your chest is amazing, my Lady! MMMMM!! You shall be servicing me plenty of times... AHHHHH... With these breasts of yours!" He decided for her as he let out loud grunts as he worked his prick in and out of her chest. His fat fingers digging into the more than ample flesh as he wasn't satisfied with using her holes for his pleasure. He wanted any part of her stunning body he could use. Such was the life of her and any other sex slave of his, new or existing. Although from the way he was pounding her tits right now he didn't seem to care if he ever found any of the old wives from his world as he stared down at the rack he was using and abusing.

"Mmmmmm! As you wish, my Lord!" Ii agreed without any hesitation. Staring like she was in a hypnotic trance as her eyes lightly bobbed in time with seeing the fat bell-end of his cock appearing briefly from between her mounds. Before swiftly vanishing back down as he repeated the sinful motion to fuck her large, juicy breasts. "I've never had a man use my breasts like this before! Ahhhhh! So you're right! I do need all the training I can get!" She said, parroting back his words to show how corrupted she is to follow his orders. Even if it means allowing the shameful act of giving a tittyfuck to an unsightly man she's only met today. Acting far from a respected warrior of the Warring States or even a loving, caring mother. Moaning out just from the hot feeling of his thick manhood sliding against her breasts as they jiggled wildly in his grasp. Something she wouldn't have even thought about doing before being corrupted by this lust obsessed warlord from another land and time.

"MMMMM!! FUCK!! Then I'll be sure... AHHHH!! To use your breasts any time I can!" He grinned, eagerly seizing on that. Thinking that her life has been wasted not milking dicks dry with her huge MILF tits, never mind being a warrior instead of a whore in the first place. Taking full advantage of the mental rewiring he's done to her over the course of this sinful encounter as he continued to work his dick like a piston on overdrive in and out of her ripe, rounded rack. "MMMMM... Japanese tits feel just as good as the ones back home! So be sure... MMMMM!! To learn how to properly use them on me as my new wife!" He again decided for her without waiting for a response. Grunting as the sweat dripped off his already out of shape body and this prick started to finally pulse between the tits of the beauty from not just another country and timeline than his, but a different dimension as well. Treating all women the same no matter where they came from - just as a set of holes and bodies to use as he saw fit.

Naotora made the mistake of leaning her head up to get a better view of the titfuck. Getting 'rewarded' when, without even showing the respect to warn her, he started to unload. Thick shots of spunk firing out and catching her across her stunning face to make her moan with some catching into her dark hair at the sides of her hair. Licking her lips and groaning at the taste of cum as he kept pumping to ease out all the blasts he could. The shining armour of the Ii family she proudly wore around her neck getting stained and covered with his load as her neckline got coated across the metal both from out of his dick and the drips falling from her chin and cheeks. Leaving him smirking sinisterly as he gave a couple more pumps to leave more jizz coating the tops of her tits and down into her cleavage for good measure.

"Mmmmmm... Lady Ii! You are indeed more than suited to serve me as a wife." Zhou said as he lifted his spent dick from her tits. "So be sure to spend your time with me wisely and learn how to serve me the best you can!" He told her as he moved off from her body so he could admire the mess he'd made over her chest, her armour and cross her face.

"Ahhhhhh... O-Of course, Lord Dong Zhou..." Naotora gasped out, clearly in a sex-drunk state of her own now. "Mmmmm... I think I've learned a new Ii Family Precept today... Serve Lord Dong Zhou the best you can, no matter what!"

"That's the best kind of family values to have! Keep that up, my Lady!" He mockingly complimented as he let out a laugh. "And be sure to tell your son and that other officer that to, along with all your troops... Well, my troops now in fact! Keep them in line, and I'm sure they'll see the benefits of obeying me like the rest of my men already do."

"As you w-wish, my Lord... I shall do whatever you demand of me." Ii easily agreed as she stayed resting back on the bed with his load covering her. "My son, my officers, my troops... My whole family is yours to command as you so wish."

"Good! Now, rest up my Lady... Once you can walk, get dressed and go inform your hot headed son and the rest of those Ii lot that I'm their new Emperor now." He said, picking up his robe and slipping it back on all too casually. "Then report back to me. I shall be requiring your services later tonight..." He added with a sinister chuckle as he walked out of the room without even glancing back at the woman he'd fucked into submission.

After a waddling walk, Zhou paused to look out from a balcony out onto the mysterious, twisted land he'd been dumped into. Clueless that these lands, a mix of the worlds of the Warring States, the Three Kingdoms and beyond, were the cause of powerful Gods and evil demons. "Hmmmm... This world might not be so bad after all... But I need more officers and men like these Ii lot I've just gotten." He pondered out loud, stroking his bushy beard. "If I can find some of those old Shu, Wei and Wu lot or even Jin, that would be a great help... And if there's more of these Japanese warriors then that's a bonus too... If I can get Ii to show up just from having a castle and resources? Then I bet I can manipulate anyone to obey me to survive in this strange world. Ha! And if I can get more beauties like Lady Ii to submit to me? I might still have a land of wine, women and song after all even here!"

Just as he was thinking over new, corrupt plans, he heard footsteps rapidly approaching. Seeing one of his troops rushing towards him as he stopped to drop down in respect once he was close enough. "Your Imperial Greatness! I've just returned from a scouting party!" The soldier announced. "We've made contact with a group of troops baring flags from the former Dynasty of Wu to the East. They appear to have officers that were deceased and defeated from our land as well! They are making their way towards us, seeking assistance! One of their number is one of your wives, Lianshi!"

"That last part was the most important bit of that report!" Zhou said, smirking. "And officers that were dead in my time, you say? How curious... But the more men the better if I'm going to conquer this land!" He decided. "You go tell the men at the gates to let this Wu lot in for an audience with me!" He instructed, and with a nod the soldier got up and took off back the way he came. "And we'll see if this version of Lianshi is the same from my world, or perhaps from a new one... Regardless? She'll be my wife no matter what, and if she wants those men of Wu to come in to safety then she will agree!" He thought out loud to already create an offer that no one would be able to refuse. "I will damn well have my paradise in this, or any other world. And if I have to claim more of these Samurai Warriors in order to do it? Then I'll tame and claim each and every one of their women!" He boldly stated before letting out a loud and wicked laugh to echo out into the night.

Not even the Gods of Olympus or the Serpent King could be prepared for an evil like this... And neither would the women of Japan and beyond be ready for him... Naotora Ii found that out, and many more would soon follow... As Dong Zhou built up his personal Shangri-La all over again...

* * *

I'm not currently accepting suggestions for future stories/chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12