Shangri-La Ch. 19

Story Info
Warriors Orochi: Kaguya picks the wrong place, wrong time.
6.3k words
5
2.2k
5
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Kaguya(Warriors Orochi), Lianshi(Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Guan Yinping(Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi). Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 19

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

Dong Zhou already had an advantage in this new, twisted world he'd been transported to. Having a settlement open to anyone who would obey his command meant supplies and safety at the price of selling out morals and dignity. Desperate soldiers flocked to him, and reluctantly military officers from his land and Japan agreed to his wicked terms. They needed a base. He needed power over others. A wicked arrangement, but one that none could resist. Oh, and the small matter of any women being forfeit and entering into his personal service. Still, he and others in his army did not still understand what this land full of oddly dressed troops and demons was, what forces were at work, or why they were all here in the first place. And matters would take another twist, and one that further gave Zhou the advantage, when a woman from the Mystic Realm unwittingly delivered herself right into the very wrong hands.

* * *

"Mmmmmm... These odd bracelets with serpents on them... Lady Ii has one, and you as well Lady Yinping... They must mean something..." Dong Zhou remarked, sitting back on his throne while examining the shining, mysterious bracelet belonging to Guan Yinping. "Ha! I suppose I'll figure it out somehow... Or maybe Lady Ii will, since I'm taking the risk and letting her go out with those officers to explore." He chuckled, before groaning in approval as he rudely tossed the powerful artefact across his imperial chamber onto a cushion. "Now, where was I? Oh yes... Enjoying you two beauties..."

He smirked down, watching two stunning women servicing his fat, lengthy cock at the same time. On the left side, Lianshi of Wu as she lapped her tongue along the side of his saliva-soaked shaft while squeezing her large, rounded tits. On the right, Guan Yinping herself acting just as obediently as she suckled on the fat crown of his tool. Moaning around him as she bobbed slightly and flicked the tip of his prick with her eager tongue. Both women well broken in already, just as he'd done to the versions of them from back in his homeland and timeline, as they stared up with desire for a man who was long deceased back in their dimension. He was taking advantage of their hot mouths and pleasurable tongues, moaning out as the beauties sucked and licked at his tasty shaft.

"Mmmmm... You two really must have come from another world... You never remembered anything about me putting you two in your places." Dong smirked, using a hand to stroke each woman's long dark hair to their groaning approval. "And you arrived dressed differently than the fashion you did in my land... Ha! All the more fun for me to break you and make you into lovely little wives for me all over again." He said with arrogance as he let the two slurp away as Lianshi now moved up to swirl her tongue over his bell-end while Yinping moved down to suck on the side of his member. Both women moaning at the addictive taste of him as they submissively and willingly did as ordered. Acting more like cheap Brothel whores than feared, respected warrior officers.

"Yes, that's it! Serve your Master... Mmmmm..." He grinned darkly as the women did just that to leave his dick and balls coated with spit. Making them whimper in pleasure when he reached down to roughly grope their sizeable chests just because he could. "You'll do until my troops find me more of these Japanese beauties that are supposed to be about! After all... Mmmmm! Women don't just appear out of nowhere!" He said, laughing at his own joke.

Tempting fate, that's exactly what happened when his chamber was filled up with a blinding white light that made everyone stop and shield their vision. Blinking as the brightness faded, Zhou sat up straight and stared with awe, and then desire, for the woman that was against all possibility standing in the room. Clad in flowing robes of white with gold and purple trims at the end of the 'skirt' bottom, and white knee high socks with golden sandal-like footwear. The pale beauty had her jet black hear in a lengthy ponytail that went down beyond the small of her back, and had on a golden headpiece not too dissimilar to those Emperors or other higher nobles wore. Her otherworldly entrance let alone attire completed by what seemed to moral eyes to just be a branch of a tree she held in her hands.

"Oh, it seems I've... Ahhhhh!" Kaguya gasped, a blush coming across her pale cheeks as she stared and saw Dong Zhou sitting naked on his throne. The eyes of the woman from the Mystic Realm locking onto his huge cock that contrasted to his unsightly body, and seeing Lianshi and Yinping mid-service of him as well as the spit dripped from their chins onto their tits. "Dong Zhou! F-Forgive me! I did not mean to intrude on s-such an act!" She quickly apologised as she bowed, but coming back up was staring again at his shaft.

"Well, well! Whoever you are, you seem to know my name..." Zhou remained composed as he used a hand to wave his already broken in whores away. "But I don't recall yours, my dear... How about you come over here and introduce yourself." He curled a finger with confidence. Not hesitating on any chance to seize a beautiful woman for himself, even if he doesn't know their name. Let alone them appearing out of nowhere.

"Y-You're not acting like the Dong Zhou I remember... But you don't remember me?" She hesitated, but fell for the trap as she slowly approached. Still glancing at that rock hard dick. "Ah, forgive me... I am Kaguya, from the Mystic Realm. I once helped the heroes of Japan and China to defeat Orochi, the Serpent King in the past..." She stood in front of him, her own staring making her not see how he was sizing her up like a piece of meat. "Ah, it stands to reason that you would not recall those events..."

"Serpent King? Hmmm... Nope, doesn't ring a bell. But you helping heroes? Well, you're in luck Lady Kaguya!" He smirked, seeing his opportunity. "I just so happen to be assembling the heroes you speak of as my army! Since you seem to know what's going on, how about you join my court and serve me? Then we can save more heroes, I get more women, and we can slay all those ugly demons out there!" He said, but his tone made it more like he was deciding for her than granting any true offer.

"I d-did come here to help against the threats to this world and the Realm..." She didn't seem to be listening fully, still in cock-shock at his length. "V-very well... I'll lend my strength to you. Although in this world, I'm not so sure how..."

"Splendid! I accept you as a woman of my court." He cut her off, snapping her fingers as Lianshi and Yinping stood up. "Whores! Let's get this Mystic beauty accustomed to how life serving me goes." He ordered with a cruel smile.

"Wait, what?" She dropped the branch in surprise when hands grasped her shoulders. Gasping when she was firmly pushed down to her knees as her pale, gorgeous face stared at that thickness still standing erect. "T-The smell! The size!" Kaguya said as she stared again. "How can a mortal possess such a penis??"

"Ha! If you like the sight of it, then just wait until you taste it!" Zhou said as the already broken women nodded in agreement. "Go on, Kaguya! Let's see what talents you have..." He instructed, as if she had much choice in the matter now.

"T-Talents? But I've never..." She tried to protest but was 'encouraged' by the friends she once fought alongside against Orochi in the past pushing her that extra bit closer towards that shaft. "I s-suppose a l-little taste would be acceptable, yes?" She lied to herself, but ultimately was willing when she moved her face up to that cock. Softly licking the tip and making him moan as the pure touch of a Mystic Realm tongue felt just as good as when he'd had two moral ones on him minutes before. "Ah, like this?" She kept blushing as she tentatively lapped at his dick. Slowly swirling around the crown as she let out soft groans. In her stunning state at seeing a human dick of this vast size not even being fazed by fighting through the spit already dripping down his length from the action she'd teleported into.

"MMMMM... Lady Kaguya! That tongue of yours is outstanding!" Dong said with a wide, shameless smile as she sat back again. Seeing the pretty face of the beauty far older than her youthful appearance makes her seem to be shifting a bit as she got braver to run her tongue down his underside. The scent of his thick musk aiding the corruption as she groaned as she lapped away to get used to the taste. "Ahhhhh... But allow my wives to help you really get to grips with what I expect from my women!" He said, snapping his fingers again. Kaguya gasping as she was pulled up, and finding the tip of his pole pressing against her lips as his other wives were far from subtle about what was coming next. However, yet again, it was this newly appeared woman who made the action herself in slow but still consensual fashion. Parting her lips and letting that thickness slide inside her previously innocent and far from sinful oral hole.

"MMMMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMMM..." Her eyes flickered as the sensations hit her as she sucked mortal cock, and perhaps dick as a whole, for the first time. Her soft lips stretching around his meat as her head slowly moved up and down his inches. The hands of Guan and Lianshi staying on the back of her head merely to ensure she didn't pull up from her task. Saliva coating her lips now as she started to introduce her own spit into the mix already coating him. "MMMMM... MMMMMPHHHH!!" She groaned in building desire as she showed impressive ability, and potential, for a first timer. Smoothly working up and down, letting out dirty slurping noises whenever she pushed downward and the fat head of his length hit the back of her mouth. The strings of the headpiece she wore starting to sway back and forth in time with the motion of her head.

"MMMMM... Mystic Realm, huh? AHHHHH... I just thought that stuff was just children's tales! MMMMM... But I'm happy to be proved wrong!" He grinned, already forgetting that she said she was here to help in a war and instead putting her to work as his latest whore, just like he did to countless women back in his homeland. Showing no respect for her great otherworldly powers as he uses her mouth for his pleasure. Watching as she bobbed along his prick to make him moan out as she got a bit more confident as the time passed as she got used to the length and girth between her lips. "MMMM... I don't quite understand what you mean, Lady Kaguya! But I'll be... MMMMM! Honoured to ensure you live up to a full potential in my court!" He decided for her as he watched the saliva start to drip of her own chin from the repeated motion. Leaving little drops onto her flowing robes as she sucked away. The sight even more sinful with two other women holding her shoulders like this was a twisted initiation ceremony for the woman from a whole realm, let alone dimension, from the rest of them.

"MMMMMPHH!! MMMMM!! GAHHHHHH HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" Her eyes widened again but this time from the feeling of his dick now sliding into her throat as she let out a lewd gagging sound unbefitting of a noble Mystic. A hand brushing strands of her dark hair to the side as she continued to slurp up and down to handle a more than impressive amount of his man-meat. Still blushing but unable to stop herself from working over that member to show that even from a magical world the power of sin can still weaken even beauties from another dimension. "MMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHH!! MMMMM!!" She choked but kept on slurping away with smooth bobs. Her long ponytail swaying a bit as she rocked her head back and forth onto him. Her golden headpiece still perfectly placed when with the repeated motion she's used to service him. Staring up at the hideous man who had all too easily taken advantage of her shocked state to get her on her knees and sucking him off. She should be out fighting against demons and helping to save this and other worlds, instead of being treated like a common slut.

"MMMMM... Mystic Realm mouths are amazing!" Zhou grinned as he motioned with his hand as the other wives pulled this one in training slowly up and off from his cock. "And I can tell you enjoyed the taste of my cock, didn't you Lady Kaguya?"

"D-Do you think this appropriate?" She tried weakly to protest as she caught her breath. Her eyes still locked onto that huge dick she'd been choking on. "We r-really should be focusing on... Ahhhhh!"

Another snap of the fingers cut her off as, following orders like well trained sex slaves, Lianshi and Yinping lifted the pale woman up and off from the floor. Easily moving her to mount his lap as they stood either side of the lavish throne he was sitting on. "Don't worry your pretty little head with such thoughts like thinking! That's for a strong, powerful, handsome man like me to worry about!" He decided for her in blunt, sexist terms as he reached under her robes to line his cock up with her. Finding a covering of what was plain underwear underneath.

"W-While clothed??" Kaguya whimpered, gasping in such when she felt the cloth underneath her attire not so much being pulled, but ripped off of her to provide access. "Surely you cannot have s-sex while... MMMMMM!!"

Once again he rudely cut her off, this time by invading her snatch with a stiff thrust. A gasp of pain escaping her as he ripped through her innocence in ruthless, uncaring fashion. A moan soon coming from her already well used mouth as he began to thrust upward. Forcing that inexperienced tunnel to widen without any proper sort of time to adjust to the sensations. All of that working in his wicked favour as he pumped away and moaned. Loving the tightness gripping his member as this piece of Mystic Realm pussy felt just as good as any normal hole he's taken. Getting her gradually more and more moist with every stroke into her he delivered. He didn't even need to grip her waist to keep her in place as the other two faithful whores made sure she was held at the shoulders so she wasn't going anywhere, aside for jolting on his lap.

"MMMMMM!! H-How can such a penis... MMMMM!! F-Fit inside me?!? AHHHHH!!" Kaguya continued to call out in delight as she bounced on his crotch from the force of those commanding pumps into her snatch. Her lengthy ponytail bouncing behind her in time with the shifts up and down her petite frame was being made to do and the strings of her headgear flapping about as well from the rough way she was getting rag-dolled on his prick. Moaning out however no matter if he was pistoning up and pulling back out of her length. "MMMMMM!! The Dong Zhou I remembered... MMMMM!! N-Never could command any woman, l-let alone... AHHHHH!! T-Tame them!!" She groaned out as already sweat was starting to form on that pale, pretty face of hers. No doubt the long, regal robes she had on adding to that as she stayed seated on his lap with her hands resting on his unsightly, flabby chest. Not seeing any of the action but more than feeling it as her walls were getting stretched out by that thick invading cock she was all too willingly taking.

"MMMM! Sounds like this 'other' me from the worlds... AHHHHH FUCK!! Lady Yinping and Lady Lianshi came from... MMMMM!! Was a real pushover!" Zhou smirked as he couldn't care less about other dimensions or worlds. Solely focused on sex and getting any beautiful woman he wanted as his personal property. That already as massive as his gut ego of his further inflated by having a stunner from an otherworldly realm impaled on his shaft. Pumping smoothly and sharply up into her as he claimed her love tunnel well and truly as his territory. "Just as well I'm here in this demon-infested dump of a world... AHHHHH! FUCK!! To give beauties like you... MMMMM!! The treatment they deserve!" He claimed in rather backhanded terms. Clearly not seeing the woman bouncing away on his lap or the ones either side of him as anything other than a set of holes for him to use however he sees fit. Loving how snugly this new beauty's pussy felt still clamped around his thickness as he drove in and out of her. Not even knowing she was actually far older than her youthful looks made her out to be, but then again he'd likely not give a damn anyway if he fully understood how the Mystic Realm worked.

"MMMMMM!! AHHHHH!! S-So good! MMMMM!! I never thought... AHHHHH!! Sex would be this good!!" She admitted as her corruption continued as his crotch began to smack up against her snatch to make her further buck upward from the stiff way he was filling her up. Despite how this was her first dose of sex she was showing a status as a Size Queen to take such a lengthy, fat cock without any hint of pain. "AHHHHHH!! I-If my friends back in the Mystic Realm k-knew I was... MMMMMM!! Having s-sex with a mortal? MMMMM!! The shame would be unbearable!!" She continued to blush as she was made to ride his cock with how her body kept jolting in time with his pumps. Her still clothed body sliding down that thick prick to meet the next thrust that sent her rocking upward as he barely needed to pull out a couple of inches before he send the next pump stiffly into her wet box.

"AHHHHH... Sounds like you Mystic lot are a bunch of prudes! MMMMM!!" Zhou mocked with an arrogant smirk as he still didn't even hold onto her. Making Lianshi and Guan act like a harness to aid with sex. Keeping the new woman into their ranks firmly in place so even with how firmly he was hammering up into her wetness, Kaguya wouldn't be able to slip off from the cock they're already addicted to. "MMMMM... Well if any of them have any issue with you being my wife? Send them to me! Especially if there's any as beautiful as you, Lady Kaguya..." He said, licking his lips. Even with his shaft buried in a snatch that should, like the rest of her, be completely untouchable to any mortal let alone one that looks like him, he can't help but think about other women he could tame and claim without even laying eyes on them. Then again, all he needed to do was see this beauty for mere seconds after she'd teleported into his throne room and he'd decided her fate for her.

"O-Other women?? MMMMM..." Kaguya stayed blushing as she bit down on her bottom lip. "T-There's no way Nuwa would forgive me for this..." She groaned as he finally stopped pumping.

"Ha! I always like a challenge... I'll deal with her if that battle should arise." He arrogantly claimed before he snapped his fingers once again. This time Kaguya was turned around on his pole by the other two women. Still facing out ward and wearing her regal robes but now Lianshi had a hold of one of her legs while Yinping held the other.

"L-Lady Lianshi? Lady Yinping? Do neither of you remember me either??" She weakly protested, but tellingly she never made any actual move to resist against their touch.

"This talk of old memories bores me, Lady Kaguya! So let's create some new ones..." He decided, as he's done from the start, for her as he snapped his fingers once again.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12