Shangri-La Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The already sinful man showed a whole new level of sloth as he didn't even thrust up into the pussy he was buried into. Making his already corrupted whores raise and lower the ever breaking woman up and down on his cock as they held the pale, clothed beauty by her legs. Smoothly moving her up and down like she was in the clutches of a machine designed for sex. The effects instant as Kaguya moaned out with a tilt of her head, but still keeping her golden headpiece on the top of that dark haired head. Her eyes half lowered in pleasure as she willingly let herself be used in a way the previously inexperienced woman would have never fantasied about. Her former allies and friends in battles against Orochi now making her rock back and forth on that fat, long cock that's already tamed them both and is well on the way to rendering her as sex addicted as they both are.

"MMMMM!! FUCK!! Yes, that's it my wives! MMMMM... Show Lady Kaguya here why it's more fun down here with a mortal like me... AHHHHH!! Then wasting away in some weird Realm..." Zhou grinned as he moaned out. Loving this tight, wet pussy that was still clamped around his inches as his latest sex slave was moved to basically ride his dick as his existing women made Kaguya drop down onto his lap before lifting her easily up to the half-way point. Gravity aiding in her slamming back down but never letting go of the white sock-covered legs they were clutching to use to make her bounce. "MMMMM!! SHIT... This is one of the best pussies I've ever had! Mystic women are the best!" He bragged with a loud, shameless cackle as he didn't even thrust his hips up once into this now very familiar snatch. Forcing his two firmly under his control 'wives' to do his orders and make him feel pleasure from the twat of another woman. His moans showing his approval of their work of getting Kaguya shifting up and down on his pole. Doing so in the small hope for even a taste of his dick once again for a job well done. Even one as disgraceful and sinful as this one.

It was actually surprising then in one sense that he actually choose to reward the women of Wu and Shu as he moved his hands up onto their asses. Making Lianshi and Guan Yinping moan out as he invited himself to slide fingers up into their snatches with a hand on each of them. Easily slipping into the wet folds as he started to pump with a wicked smirk. All too casually finger fucking two stunning women warriors while he had them bounce a third just as stunning female onto his cock at the same time. All three beauties moaning out as Lianshi and Yinping had to fight to stay focused and keep Kaguya smoothly bouncing on that dick they were all addicted to. Zhou just chuckling as he saw the standing women shivering on the spot as he plunged his digits in and out of them. Even though they hadn't even gotten to suck his dick again since this newcomer appeared their holes were eagerly wet and ready to be used by him. Just like he's well trained them to be even if he's known these versions of the gorgeous officers for a far shorter time than their counterparts from the world he'd unified and controlled back home.

"AHHHHHH YES!! MMMMM!! IT'S AMAZING!! MMMMM!!" Kaguya moaned out as her robes were getting stuck to her from the sweat of her first hard sex experience. Strands of her dark hair falling out of place and clinging to her pale facial features while that long ponytail was draped over the shoulder of the man she was being made to ride. Doing so in very willing fashion as even as she was being physically moved up and down on that now familiar cock her now needy, dripping wet pussy attempted to grind down against him when she was lowered onto his crotch. "MMMMM!! M-MORTAL SEX IS FANTASTIC!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM..." She groaned in delight with words the shy beauty would have never uttered before falling into his sinful clutches. Her cries of lust mixing in the air with those of the women holding her legs as they got pleasured by his fingers and his own extremely shameless moans, along with that slap of her body meeting his as she got dropped onto that fat dick again and again.

"MMMMM!! This is the life!! Two warrior whores and a new Mystic slut for a wife! AHHHHH!! I'll have my land of wine, women and song once again at this rate! Even in this dump of a land!!" He bragged but from the way he was effortlessly pleasuring three completely out of his league women at the same time? His boasting might have some merit to it. Driving fingers in and out of wet snatches standing at either side of the throne he was on. While his cock was worked up into a just as dripping pussy mounted on his lap without him even needing to thrust up once. More than taking advantage of the lustful state he's rendered this woman from the Mystic Realm into and the same mindset he'd broken the other beauties into already. Only now sweating himself as while he's only now lifting his hands to work over Lianshi and Yinping he's still feeling the effects of that nice, tight, wet and otherworldly snatch of the women with powers that should make able to not just resist this monster of a man, but easily beat him.

"MMMMM... Sounds like my wives are having fun..." Dong said with a cruel chuckle, pulling his digits out of the standing women to make them groan. Another snap of the fingers as they lifted the third of their number, whether she fully knew it or not, completely up and off from his dick. "What say you, Lady Kaguya?"

"I-It's amazing..." Kaguya admitted as she was set down to stand. Staring as all the women were at that mighty cock coated with her juices as the sweat coated her face. "Sex with L-Lord Dong Zhou is incredible."

"Well? Don't just stand there, whores!" He said, snapping his fingers rudely again. "On your hands and knees, all of you!" He commanded as he finally stood up from his throne.

"Yes, my Lord!" Kaguya quickly agreed as she and the other two quickly did as ordered. Still not being allowed to remove her robes as she got down into position for that shameful doggy-style position with Lianshi doing the same on her left side and Guan on the right. Their arching of their backs noticeably more perfect than Kaguya's inexperienced position.

"That's what I love to see! Whores who know their place!" He mockingly said, showing no respect to any of these three despite them doing as he asked. Moving down behind, as expected, his newest acquisition to his harem as he pushed his fat cock back into that tight Mystic snatch. As he began to thrust into her, his hands went back onto the snatches of the other wives he's already broken in. Shoving a couple of fingers each into them to get them moaning as well to impressively for a man of his hideous appearance satisfy three stunning women at the same time. Moaning himself of course from how still vice-like Kaguya's snatch was around his member and grinning as he shifted his digits into the other two sluts at the same time to really have his cake and eat it, and not the usual kind that keeps his belly so huge.

"AHHHHHH!! YES, LORD DONG ZHOU! MMMMM!! I K-KNOW MY PLACE, MY LORD! OOOOOOOOOH!!" Kaguya submissively moaned out as the drops of sweat fell from, off her pale facial features. Her body rocking back and forth as she not just jolted forward but actively now pushed back to meet the next stiff thrusts into her snatch. Learning quickly for a woman with her inexperience just how to take such a monstrous cock like she was more suited to do that then help the heroes of Japan and China defeat the Serpent King. "MMMMM!! MORE! AHHHH!! PLEASE!! MMMMMM!! U-USE MEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMM!!" She begged with a loud groan as the slap of her modest backside slapping into his flabby frame rang out as he filled her up with repeated balls deep strokes. Somehow even as she rocked back and forth harshly her golden headgear was still perfectly perched on the top of her head as the strings at the side almost violently swung back and forth as she shifted.

He certainly didn't need any encouragement to keep thrusting away into another fresh piece of hot, wet pussy like hers. He for sure wouldn't do so either at the request or even desperate begging of a woman either. Only keeping his stiff pumping pace going because he wanted to, in order to give himself the most pleasure possible from being balls deep in a women who no mortal human should be able to bang. Let alone while doing so as he also finger fucks two stunning, moaning and sweating beauties at either side of the one he's pounding away at. Moaning out as his bulging stomach made the bottom 'dress' of her robes crease up but still hide the sinful act that was going on underneath her attire as he fucked her from behind stiffly and steadily.

For Lianshi and Guan Yinping all they could do was stay on their hands and knees and take their Lord and Master's fingers knuckles deep into their wet and willing holes. Thankful for even the digits of the man who had brought them into a world of sin and sex with such ease as he showed with a beauty even more powerful, in more ways than one, than they are normally. Gasping out as they pushed back, fucking themselves on his talented fingers as they pushed in deep to their slick folds. A fair reward for helping to turn a woman who, like they both are supposed to be, should be out helping in the battle against the forces of demons and Olympus. Reduced to a pair of shameless, cock-drunk whores as both the former warriors of Shu and Wu came suddenly and hard on his commanding fingers as he let out a snigger as the juices coated those fingers. All too easy for man like him as he removed his hands from them both and watched as the spent beauties slumped in disgrace onto their own sweat and fluids on the floor.

However, with his hands now free he seized the chance to really break the mind of the already now fallen into sin stunner from the Mystic Realm. Reaching down and grabbing that long ponytail and giving a firm tug. Making Kaguya groan out in deep delight that made him lick his lips with approval. The roughness making her slam her tiny in comparison body back as hard as she could to get them both moaning deeply. He didn't even need to thrust now as he just tugged on the hair, making her fuck herself on his shaft as she gasped out and made that slap of her pale skin meeting his obese frame ring out around his throne room. Further acting more like a well fucked whore than a powerful, respected woman from an otherworldly dimension as she's supposed to be. Showing no care to the worn out women either side of her who were past friends in battles against The Serpent King. Craving only now the massive shaft of a mortal man which in itself would bring unforgivable disgrace to her people.

"AHHHHHH!! YES! SEX! S-SEX!! AHHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Kaguya's eyes rolled back as her body shivered in pleasure as her hair still got harshly pulled to ensure she kept pushing sharply back to fuck that big dick with her tight snatch. Experiencing the first mind blowing, in more ways than one, orgasm of her life that's a lot longer than her youthful appearance suggests. Her body glowing with power as the pleasure triggered new sensations within her to make her corruption all the more profound. Drooling at the side of her mouth as her juices further soaked his dick and dripped onto the inside of her robes that she still had on to further ruin them along with the sweat that's pouring off of her. "UHHHHH!! MMMMM!! S-SEX IS T-THE BESSSSSSST MMMMMM..." She slurred as the pleasure coursed through her and she was still getting hauled back onto that cock she's well and truly addicted to like her only purpose is to be holes for him to use for his pleasure. The glow over her clothed frame fading as she came back down from the sexual peak, but still made to grunt as her pussy got used a couple more times by her new Master.

When Zhou finally pulled out of her, he kept a hold of that long hair and made her groan as he yanked her around to get on her knees while he stood up. Smirking as his free hand held his shaft to rapidly stroke. Completing her humiliation and introduction to life as his newest wife by spraying a thick, hot load of mortal spunk across that gorgeous face of the Mystic Realm woman. She groaned as felt the jizz coating her cheeks, forehead, nose and lips. Even with how pale her face already was the spunk stood out clearly. Especially the loose shots that became stuck through her dark hair across her face and at the sides. Further shame in the form of the cum dripping off her landing down onto her already ruined robes as he milked out the massive load that no ordinary human should have been able to do to a powerful beauty from another dimension.

"Mmmmm... No matter if normal or Mystic... Whores all look the same once I've finished with them!" Dong mocked with a laugh as he finally let go of her hair. "So! Understand your place, Lady Kaguya?"

"I-I do, my lord..." Kaguya gasped out, her eyes still closed as the cum dripped from her cheeks. "I'm Lord Dong Zhou's wife... I serve you alongside your o-other wives, n-no matter the task..." She said in clear, shameful submission.

"Spoken like a true whore!" He mocked, showing no respect to a clearly sex-drunk, mind-broken beauty he's corrupted. "I'm expecting great things from you, my Lady!" He added, before snapping his fingers again.

"Of course, Master... Mmmmm..." She groaned when hearing the snap, Lianshi and Yinping moved up to beside her. Leaning in as they started to help clean of Kaguya's pretty face with their tongues. Lapping off the spunk to greedily lick up the spunk and swallow it down.

"Hmmmmm..." Zhou watched on with approval as he sat back down on his throne. "And I thought there was potential with just these heroines from Japan? This Mystic Realm might finally be the true paradise I've been after if their women as as good as this one is..." He mused, showing that his lust knew no limits that one Mystic Realm woman wasn't enough for him. "This whole Serpent King stuff bothers me however... Guess I'll round up more officers to deal with him, and claim the glory for myself! Along with any more women I find too!" He said, glancing down to see Kaguya gasping when the other whores were so bold as to lick over her lips in order to steal more cum for themselves.

Just as he mused that, there was a firm knock at the doors into his chamber. "Lord Dong Zhou! Lady Ii and her officers have returned! They've found new warriors for your cause! And there's a beautiful woman among them!" The voice of a palace official called out from behind the door.

"Sounds like cause for a new celebration banquet then..." Zhou grinned as he licked his lips in anticipation. And not just for some tasty food, either.

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories to write in the future, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12