Shangri-La Ch. 22

Story Info
Samurai Warriors: Gracia pays (the fun way!) for sneaking in.
5k words
4.67
1.6k
2
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Gracia (Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 22

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

"This had better be a good reason to interrupt me!" Dong Zhou grumbled, flanked by two armed grunts as he walked into the storage room filled with large wooden crates, each marked with their contents. And from the labels, it didn't look like a regular food or weapons room from the expensive, lavish contents promised. "I was in the middle of having my second lunch!" The oversized warlord said bitterly as he followed the watch guard in.

"F-Forgive me, my Lord!" The solider said, already fearful of the cruel self-proclaimed Emperor of this new demonic land of Olympic Gods and Serpent King demons. "But you said that anyone caught stealing from your supplies or anyone acting suspiciously should be reported!" He explained as he led Zhou up to a box moved into the centre of the room. "And most of all, you said that any beautiful women should be escorted to you at once!"

"...Go on." Now the man has Zhou's interest as he stood, looking over the crate.

"Well, my Lord..." The guard slid the lid off from the crate. Instantly, a young beautiful Japanese woman with long bright reddish pink hair in pigtails popped out. Folding her arms with annoyance over her rather flat chest as she wore a lavish black with purple long dress with lacy long sleeves. Black leggings that went down to heeled boots, with black gloves on and a large purple bow with a gemstone to keep one of her pigtails in place.

"Splendid!" Zhou grinned at the woman before dismissing the footsoldier. "I'll handle this. You've earned a promotion! Now be off with you and enjoy a new uniform."

"M-My Lord! You honour me!" The newly ranked up man said, bowing with thanks before he left the room with the other two soldiers as they closed the doors behind him.

"So then, young Lady... What is your name, and why have you taken such a... Unique way to try and steal my personal things?" Dong said with a demanding tone as he looked over her.

"The name is Gracia... And I'll have you know that sneaking into places into crates is usually a speciality of mine!" Gracia said, putting her hands on her slim waist. "And... Well, this was the first big settlement I've found since winding up in this weird world. So I wanted to see what the fuss is all about!"

"Ah! Then you've come to the right place, Lady Gracia!" Zhou pounced on this information as he gave her an ugly smile. "I am Dong Zhou, the Emperor of this new world! And I hereby name you as part of my court! I could easily use a woman like you around here in this bothersome new land. And a resourceful woman too! All the more entertaining!"

"Really? That simple?" Gracia questioned as she still remained in the crate. "Almost makes all the effort not worth it... So what's the catch?" She demanded as she glanced him over and didn't look too impressed. "As much as I'd like some safety and comfort, this does sound rather too good to be true..." The woman from the land of Samurai Warriors stated.

"The catch? Well, isn't it obvious?" He smirked, starting to undo the sash belt around his massive waist. "You're going to be serving me from now on..."

Gracia's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. Seeing him so brazenly undress as her gaze locked onto the Chinese warlord's massive, thick and long cock that was already hardening. "H-Hey!! What kind of woman do you think I am??" She stuttered but still remained staring at his shaft. "Do you k-know who my father is??"

"I'm afraid not, and right now I don't too much care..." He smirked, moving closer to her and the crate she was still in. "Now don't tell me you're one of those sheltered Daddy's girls who never gets to go out and have fun?" He teased her, seeing the way she was looking at his big cock.

"Hey! I'm my own woman!" She seemed easily set off by that remark. "What's with that look? Don't believe me?? Well I'll show you! There's nothing I can't do!" She vowed, moving over in the box to the side, leaning over the edge with her upper body so her head could lean down in line with his crotch.

"Then be my guest then, Lady Gracia..." He chuckled as he watched the young beauty leaning over as her hair swung a bit. Grasping his cock with a gloved hand to guide him towards her lips as her other hand rested back on the side of the crate she was leaning out from. A determined look in her eyes as she boldly pressed her tongue onto the tip of his cock. Starting to slide across his bell-end, getting the first taste of a man from a land (and time) far removed from her own. Groaning a little herself as she swirled around the crown and got him lightly coated with her saliva. Her palm stroking up and down the fat shaft to ensure he was rock hard. Getting the strong scent of his musk as she lapped at his prick. Clueless of what she was getting into, or that he's already fucked countless women both from his world and her own in this demonic, unified land they've both been sent to.

"Watch what you say! I'm no pushover just because I'm a girl!" The gorgeous daughter of Mitshuide Akechi warned with a confident, sexy smile of her own. Perhaps thinking with his size and bulk this would be a breeze for her to beat. Parting her lips as she took his thickness inside, but was already groaning as her mouth stretched to accommodate such a vast size. Showing she wasn't used to taking anything like this length or thickness. Despite that, she pressed on with her famous defiance as she started to lift her head up until just his bell-end was inside her nicely warm and wet mouth. Sliding down with an impressively smooth motion before she started to repeat the process. Squirming a bit as she heard him moan from her oral work. While she tried to focus on the job and get more used to such a huge dick filling her mouth up.

"Mmmmm... We will see what you can handle then, Lady Gracia..." He said with a cruel snigger as he reached down and gripped those long red pigtails of hers by a hand each. Tugging on her locks and making her eyes widen when he thrust his lengthy up into her bobbing mouth. Forcing even more of his fat cock into her oral hole before the willing beauty was prepared for it. Making her gag erotically from the first pump. And that sound only carrying on as he got into a steady motion. Almost pulling her face down onto his rod as he sent it up into her so she didn't get much choice but to suck on his cock deeply. Not that, even with her groans and gags of protest, the Japanese maiden wasn't making any moves to lift away from that thick piece of Chinese meat.

"GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMPHH!! HHHHHLLLLKK!!" Gracia's eyes were narrowed in defiance, not totally anger, and was giving back nicely as much as she was getting as she kept bobbing her head along that pistoning cock. Groaning as she felt him tugging on her hair but carrying on slurping up and down even as she choked when his prick hit the back of her mouth. "HHHHHRRRRLLLL... GAHHHH!! MMMMM... GAHHHHHH..." Her saliva was drooling down, dripping onto the store room floor as well as coating his inches all the way to the balls as he pumped up into her oral hole. Filling her up smoothly and stiffly to make her body slightly shift as she stayed leaning over the crate she used to sneak into his palace grounds in the first place. Not getting face fucked for the first time in her life so she looked more like a lavishly dressed up whore instead of a respected officer of the Warring States period.

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHH!! GAHHHHH HHHHRRRKK!!" Both her hands were curled up, occasionally slamming a fist into the side of the box as she let her mouth be used and close to abused by this wicked, overweight man who was easily three times if not more her size in more ways than one. Her saliva dripping off his inches as he thrust in and out of her groaning mouth as she fought the losing battle to keep her soft lips pressed around that vast size. In between her gagging and muffled groans, the odd whimper from having her long hair gripped like a weapon as he made sure to keep her head sliding along the cock he was feeding her. Giving her little choice but to take it as she choked away sinfully as his balls smacked into her chin for good measure to send more spit dripping down.

Eventually, and perhaps mercifully but that wasn't his full intent, he let go of her hair. Chuckling as she instantly pulled off to cough and spit of saliva down to the ground. "What's the matter my Lady? Too much for a little girl to handle?" Zhou mocked, knowing it would provoke her to offer up more of herself to him.

"N-Never! That's nothing compared to what I can do!" Gracia claimed as she stood up and wiped spit off her chin with the back of her glove. "Just you wait and see!" She said, hopping out from the crate she'd used to sneak into the palace in.

"Oh, I intend to..." He said, watching with a grin as she boldly pushed down her underwear from under her extravagant dress. Keeping the rest of her attire on to show she had no issues with being fucked in her clothing.

"Well then?" She moved up to the crate again, but this time assumed the position. Bending over forwards over the open crate to stick her cutely rounded ass out as her dress raised up. Her arms over the box to grip the other end to hold onto it for the standing position. "Let's see what you can do then... If you are the so-called Emperor of this weird land!"

"I do love a woman with a bit of fight in them!" Dong grinned as he stepped forward to be behind her. Reaching down to slide his fat cock into her snatch, feeling the slight wetness she had there as he rubbed the bell-end against her lips. Soon making them both groan out as he pushed firmly in, and the super snug feeling all around his shaft confirming what he suspected that she's never had anything quite like his huge size inside of her before today. His hands staying down and under her dress so he could keep it raised up. Resulting in her attire covering up the act itself as the bottom of it rested against his bulky frame. But the sight of him moving back and forth, and in turn making her jolt from the force, being the proof enough that she was getting fucked by the hideous man from another land, time and dimension that she'd been gagging over the cock of just moments before.

"MMMMM... Ooooooooooh! MMMMM!!" Already the young beauty's head was tilting back in approval as her pussy was made to spread apart in a way she never imagined possible. Already her fingers firmly gripping the box being used as a sex aid as she was made to rock on her heels back and forth. That big dick sliding in and out of her to take advantage of her spit already coating his inches and the wetness forming in her snatch. "That's... MMMMM!! That's so big! MMMMM... A-Are they all as b-big... MMMMM! Big as you in your world??" She moaned out, looking back over her shoulder at the oversized man who was getting to pump into her box. Her slot easily making him moan as her walls snugly gripped him with each in or out motion he delivered. Showing herself that despite her age she wasn't a stranger to handling some cock. Just never such a huge size like this before.

"Ha! You do me disservice, my Lady! MMMMM..." He smirked as he pumped in and out. Not seeing the act thanks to her clothing but the feeling of a hot piece of pussy from a foreign land more than making up for that. His shaft sliding in and out to make them both moan as he worked in that little extra deeper into his newest whore as the time passed. "AHHHHH... I can promise you won't... MMMMM... Find another man quite like me back in my homeland... MMMMM! And certainly no one... AHHHHH! Anywhere close to my size either..." He said, and truthfully those words were true in more than one meaning as he kept his bulky body moving back and forth to thrust his thick, long member into her snugness. Caring not (at least for the sinful moment) for the potential influence he would have for having the famous daughter of a leading Oda clan officer under his control. Focusing as usual on how good it felt to be fucking another beautiful woman who he feels should rightfully be his property just because he laid his wicked eyes on her.

"MMMMMM!! AHHHHH... I c-can see that! MMMM!! I can feel it too! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She groaned out as her long red pigtails swayed back and forth in time with the jolting her body was doing as the slight creak of the crate she was bent over moving a bit was barely heard thanks to their lusty groans. The Samurai Warriors beauty groaning out as she was fucked from behind by a man she should be repulsed by, let alone the fact she's only met this man for about half an hour. "MMMM... A-Aren't you glad I... MMMMM!! SHIT... D-Decided to sneak into your home now? MMMMM!!" She groaned out as he voice was starting to sound more into the shameless sex with each thrust she took. Showing the starting signs of her corruption as he used his well practised erotic techniques to make her addicted to not just fucking, but most of all to him and his fat dick.

"MMMMMM... You tell me, my Lady! AHHHHH..." He smirked at her words. Encouraging him to keep thrusting away to fuck her over the storage box she hid in. His body moving in and out under her raised up dress that she still wore but the attire doing nothing to drown out the slap of his flabby body connecting with her small but desirable frame. His strong grip on that slim waist of hers ensuring that he could haul her back to take the next pump he delivered as he worked to resize her twat to fit the shape of such a taming, pleasure giving shaft. "MMMMM... It sounds to me like you're enjoying the benefits of being a part of my court..." He noted as he continued to drive firmly in and out of her. Enjoying being buried so deeply into a woman from not just another land but a different era as he moaned out without any shame and with a wide, ugly smile to match.

"MMMMM! It h-has its upsides, I can s-see that! AHHHHH..." Gracia moaned out as she looked back again with more than a hint of desire in her eyes. "Hey! I wasn't done yet!" She whined when he pulled out of her snatch.

"And neither and I, my Lady..." Zhou said with a grin as he pulled her off from the crate. Reaching down so he could slide the lid back onto the box which was the same sort that she loved to sneak away and hide in. Now being used against her as he picked her up, making her sit on the edge of it.

"I wouldn't expect someone looking like you to be so... Well, good at this..." She bit her lip, staring at his cock as he came back in and spread her smooth legs apart.

"You wouldn't be the first to judge me badly by my looks..." Dong chuckled as he lined his shaft up with her twat. "And you won't be the last one, either..."

"Hey! What do you mean by th-AHHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Her question was cut off when he ploughed his dick back into her snatch. Barely giving the Japanese stunner time to get her gloved hands onto his shoulders to hold herself up in position as she groaned out. Her legs spread apart as he held onto the heels of her boots. Yet the act still being obscured by her dress pressing against his unsightly body as he worked back and forth. "MMMMM!! AHHHHHH! Oh yessssss... MMMMM!! S-So good! AHHHHH..." She groaned as the young woman was already starting sweat, unsurprising considering how fully clothed she was. Taking his huge dick balls deep as he didn't hold back, going deeply into her wet, tight pussy. Once again that lewd sound of skin hitting skin ringing out around the storage room along with their loud moans.

The cruel Prime Minister from the Three Kingdoms smirked darkly as he watched the new beauty who he'd just laid eyes on today now so willingly and increasingly whorishly moaning on his fat cock. Pumping away deep into her tight slot as he enjoyed both her juices coating him and the snug way her walls were gliding over his thick inches. Usually he was more of a fan of the curvaceous bodies that many of the female warriors had to play with. But there was something to be said for the slim and sexy frame this red headed woman had. In the end, all the mattered was how good her snatch felt taking his dick and from this wicked 'evaluation' of her? She was already more than qualified to become a part of his ever growing harem of wives.

"AHHHHH! YES!! MMMMM!! Ooooooooh!! It's soooooooooo good!! AHHHHH!" Gracia squealed in delight as she rocked on the edge of the crate she was sat on. Able to lightly grind her snatch against those stiff incoming pumps that were driving her wild. Eyes closed in pleasure as she imagined the sight of that huge, long Chinese cock working in and out of her tight, wet Japanese pussy. Caring not for what her famed officer father would think if he saw her acting in such a disgraceful fashion, especially with a man who is actively collecting beautiful women like her just to fuck them any time he desired. "MMMMM!! More! MORE!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM..." She begged as her gorgeous face was coated in sweat, leaving loose strands of her brightly coloured hair sticking to her cheeks as she gasped for air in between groans. Being put through a sexual experience the likes of which she never fantasised possible, but one she'd be getting regularly used to now as part of his 'court' of faithful whores.

"MMMMM... You Japanese women are something special! AHHHHH... On the same level as the women back in my home land!" Zhou bragged as he kept his cock working back and forth into that wet, snug pussy of a beauty who should be besting him in combat rather than being fucked by him. Once again the slight creak of the crate he was using to fuck her on being just heard as he tested the strength of it as he pounded away into his new wife-to-be. Filling her love tunnel up over and over with his thick man-meat as he turned her from a girl sneaking into his palace into a new cock-loving slut. "MMMMM... I'd say that if I ever get back home, I'd make sure to invade your land to see what the women are like there... AHHHHH... But you women are now just delivering yourselves to me! It's far more efficient this way!" He mocked with a laugh, knowing he was taking advantage of her in more ways than one to get to this point. Being balls deep inside of her as he pistoned in and out to keep himself groaning as he was only now beginning to sweat from this red hot store room encounter.

"OH FUCK! AHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!!" She gasped out as her long reddish pink pigtails swung back and forth as her petite framer bucked in response to his pumps. Her eyes rolling upward and mouth hanging open to the moans could pour out. Along with a little bit of drool as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Her snatch managing to clamp around the cock driving home into her as she started to suddenly cum hard. Unable to fight against such powerful, commanding thrusts that stretched out her pussy. Her juices flowing out over that dominating prick as he kept plunging in and out of her. Far from finished with her, so truthfully the only reason she was getting to enjoy every moment of the hardest orgasm of her life was just because he liked how her pussy felt gripping his pole as she came.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12