Shangri-La Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... All too easy!" He smirked, pulling out of her as he let go of her boots. Watching her slump back onto the top of the crate as she gasped for air. Juices trickling down her thighs to stain her dress that she still wore, which was already soaked through with the sweat to make it cling to her body. "But with a little training you'll be a fine wife for me!" Zhou decided for her as he moved around the storage box.

"W-Wife??" Gracia gasped out, blinking as she saw him moving around. "O-Of course... W-Whatever you need, m-my Lord..." She groaned out as her dazed eyes once again locked onto that hard cock of his.

"I knew you were a smart girl..." He mocked, gripping her pigtails again to pull her forward. Making her head hang off the edge of the crate. "Now, let's put you to full use, my new wife..." He said with a sick smile as he shoved his fat cock back into her groaning mouth.

"HHHHHLLLK!! GAHHHHH!!" She was once again forced to gag, and this time from the uncomfortable upside down position as he began face fucking her all over again. Rather mercilessly as well, as he was always going so harshly and deep into her oral hole that his balls were smacking off her forehead and her coloured hair. Smearing saliva onto her to leave those red locks a matted mess even before the spit started drooling down her face as she gagged away. Her throat still not used to taking such a huge size, considering her first dose of big cock oral only happened an hour ago when this sexual encounter began. "GAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMPHH!!" No rest for her however, as she even felt the sting of his hangs tugging and pulling on her pigtails as he used her oral hole for his pleasure. Seeing his bulging stomach moving close to then away from her as he thrust between her soft lips.

"MMMMM... You certainly have a lot of potential, Lady Gracia! AHHHHH... I'm sure with time, this mouth of yours will be draining me within minutes! MMMMMM..." The self-proclaimed ruler of this demonic land rudely said, clearly judging her simply by how good her holes felt and how well she could take cock. As if telling a young woman from another timeline and land that her future was to be skilled at sucking dick was acceptable to say. "MMMMM... Or at least, you'll try to... AHHHHH! There isn't a woman in any land... MMMMM! Yours, mind, or this odd world of demons and Gods... MMMMM!! Who can defeat me!" He bragged with another wide, arrogant smile as he continued to fuck her mouth nice and deep. Caring not for how she was gagging each time he pumped into her throat and keeping his hands grasping her long, already more than just a bit messy, red hair.

"GAHHHHH!! HRRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHHH!!" At this point, Gracia had to close her eyes not from the pain but from her own saliva that was slowly and shamefully drooling down her cute facial features. Leaving that brightly coloured hair of hers further sticky and matted from the spit that was spilling out from past her lips with every pump, in or out, that he made her take. The slim and sexy beauty being used like a living sex toy as all she could do was take it as her face got fucked deep and hard. "GAHHHHHH... HHHHHLLLKKKK... GAAAAAHHHHH..." Even her tongue could barely flick up at the cock starting to pulse inside of her hot, wet mouth as she was so sapped of energy from a round of sex that would have left a normal woman knocked out from exhaustion long before this point. No chance for her to even consider such a small victory as remained laying on top of the kind of crate she loved to hide in. Which has become a helping tool to ensure her corruption as a harem wife and whore for this obese warlord from this day forward.

Her ordeal finally coming to a sudden and fittingly disgraceful end as her new Master didn't even have the respect to warn her before his own peak arrived. So she had to feel it when he twisted her pigtails and buried his shaft down that already well fucked throat. Making her choke the loudest yet as he unloaded into her. Forcing her to swallow some down for fear of harm from the vast amount of spunk being dumped in. But her gagging along with his hips bucking to ensure he was drained resulting in some of his load pushing back up. Oozing out from her mouth and dripping down her face for added shame. Catching over her closed eyes and even down to become stuck through her brightly coloured hair. Leaving her looking truly defeated by the time he pulled out and started wiping the last drops from off the shaft and his tip onto her pretty face to finish the job.

"You'll do nicely, Lady Gracia! I officially name you as one of my wives!" Zhou again decided her new life for her as he watched his load coat her face. "Granted, you're nowhere near as pretty as Lady Yinping is... And certainly not as good a body like Lady Ii or Lianshi have... But you'll do I suppose in these troubling times." He said insultingly to her. Sounding like she should feel honoured that he was allowing her to be a part of his harem when under normal circumstances she'd never even look at him once if she had to.

"O-Of course, my L-Lord..." Gracia coughed out as a bit more spunk fell from her lips back onto herself. "I'll t-try and be a b-better wife for you, my Lord..." She submissively said, staying limp-like on the crate she'd been fucked over and on.

"That's the spirit!" Dong let out a cackle of a laugh as he scooped up his robe, dressing himself. "Once you're able, go get washed up and I'll see you later on... Clearly you need some training to be a real wife of mine. I'll make sure my other whores get you up to speed with the proper techniques."

Zhou didn't even look back at her as he left the storage room, rewrapping the robes around his unsightly frame as he walked off with a wicked smile. More than happy to distract himself with the troubles of an unusual land filled with supernatural beings by fucking another gorgeous Japanese woman into submission. For now, he wanted to see if he could still enjoy some of that second lunch he was enjoying before that pleasant distraction.

However, before he could walk too far towards the dining hall, a palace guard rushes up to him and takes a knee to show his respect, and fear, to the cruel warlord. "My Lord!" The guard said, without even looking up. "Some new human forces have arrived at the gate! They call themselves representatives of the Hojo clan of Japan. They seek refuge and to join our cause, my Lord."

"Ha! Oh do they now?" Zhou sounded like this was more of an inconvenience that seeing the promise of having more forces to command against the threats of demons and armies of Olympus. "And what exactly do these people have to offer a man like me?"

"My Lord! One of the leading party is a beautiful woman, who..." The guard starts to say.

"Let them in! Let them in at once!!" Dong orders with a sudden yell, sending the guard running off to follow the orders. "I suppose letting some more people in to follow my command is acceptable... As long as they pay for it with whoever this pretty woman is..." He grinned darkly again. Sex on his mind once again instead of the survival of his people. Which will only be bad news for the woman he's about to sink his claws into.

* * *

I am not currently taking ideas, suggestions or requests for future stories or chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or send it through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12