Shangri-La Ch. 23

Story Info
Samurai Warriors: Kai meets her match, the fun way!
5.4k words
4.5
1.6k
2
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters.

Starring: Kai (Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 23

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, inter.

* * *

In Dong Zhou's Imperial study chamber...

"So, the otherworldly woman who is commanding these demon forces is called Da Ji..." Zhou remarked out loud, looking over the documents that the allied forces under his command have collected. Although he seemed more interested in the sketch made by one scout showing Da Ji in her battle attire and fearsome floating orb weapons. "If I could capture and break her, then that would surely put an end to all this war between the humans and monsters at the very least... But how to get my claws into her? Hmmmm?" He looked over the notes. "She seems to have a connection with a young woman called Himiko... Seeming a human from another world... Perhaps I could use to get to the main prize... But of course, the question is how?" He pondered.

His thoughts of future conquests were ripped away when, barging past guards to do so, the warrior officer of the Samurai Warriors period known as the Bear Princess stormed in. Kai, clad in her red and gold attire of a kimono-like top with matching gauntlets and knee high boots, with black leggings. Her hair styled in a high ponytail with a large floral hairpiece with red tassels.

"Hey! What's going on here??" The often wild, fearsome beauty demanded, slamming her hands down on the desk. Leaning over and unintentionally giving a display of her large breasts to the warlord. "A ban on any female officers going into battle unless they have one of those serpent bracelet things? How am I supposed to fulfil my duties to Hojo stuck in this castle and its grounds all day?" She demanded with a glare than would make most men back away.

"...What was that?" Dong wasn't listening, just staring at her chest before finally up at her. "Ah, Lady Kai, isn't it? I don't believe we're properly met yet, have we? Your bothersome father always in the way... But he's out following my orders, right? So you're all alone..." He started smiling, seeing an opportunity here.

"Yes, he is... And I should be out there with the rest of the troops doing my duty." She said, standing up straight with her hands on her shapely hips.

"Nonsense! A woman's place isn't on the battlefield! More like the kitchen or the fields... Better yet, in the bedroom!" Zhou said much to her glaring shock as he stood up. "But actually? A woman looking like you? With your clear... Potential?" He said, already picturing her in several sinful positions already as part of his harem. "You'd be better suited serving me directly in my court. Being one of my official wives just like Lady Gracia, Aya and Naotora are... You'd fit right in with them, especially Lady Ii..." He remarked, enjoying the look of her figure as he moved around the table.

"W-Wife? Marriage??" She was caught off guard by the comment, looking away. "That's nonsense, surely! I don't know why those women have forfeited their duties and families to serve you like that as wives. But that's not for me. I have my own duties to carry out, even in this strange land."

"Ah, so the so-called Bear Princess has her pride, does she? Sounds like a challenge to me." He smirked as he walked around her. "How about a little deal then, Lady Kai? I will show you exactly why your fellow maidens from Japan have seen the light and accepted their rightful place as my wives... And if you can endure? Then you can go free and be officer as you want to be. But if you cannot..."

"Ha! Bring it on! Do your worst!" Kai snapped, easily taking the bait as she fell for his sudden plan. "I'm not like any of those other women... I'm a real warrior and officer! There's no way anything you can do can stop me from serving the Hojo." She vowed, giving him another trademark, intense glare from over her shoulder as he stood behind her.

"In that case..." Zhou grinned as he took full advantage of her and her acceptance of the deal. His arms quickly around her and clamping onto her large, rounded tits through her attire. Making her gasp with the first contact as her curvy body was pulled against his unsightly frame as her ass squashed into his crotch. Then she groaned with a tilt of the head and wide eyes as his fingers dug in to administer the initial dose of stimulation. Her regal attire offering little protection against such wicked, perverted fingers as he explored her rack with approval. As if the growing feeling of a bulge against her rear wasn't proof enough. Her own hands reaching back, but not to push him off but just grabbing onto his clothing as already her legs were buckling a little from having her clearly sensitive tits being toyed with.

"Mmmmmm!! What is this?? Is this what's like! Mmmmm! To be one of your wives?? I've n-never felt... Ahhhhhh!! My clothing!!" She whimpered when he roughly pulling the front of her attire, making the yellow string easily snap as her bust was exposed. Her head tilting again as she let out a long, loud moan from direct contact as his digits easily sunk into that ample flesh. Making her chest jiggle in his grip as her body bucked in reflex against his hard package. "M-Must you be so rough?? Sure you cannot... Ahhhhh! T-Treat a woman like this! Even if they are a wife of yours! Ooooooooh!" She groaned as he made her tits bounce. Rubbing the mounds together and letting them drop after he'd lifted them up, just to grab onto them again and repeat the action. Showing the Japanese beauty all the techniques he's used to seduce and break women not just from her land and time, but back in his home dimension too. The fact she wasn't resisting his perverted touch showing he was already setting her down the same path into sin as each squeeze of her breasts got a fresh, lewd moan out of the Samurai Warrior.

"What's that, Lady Kai? I thought you wanted me to do my worst to you?" He mocked her with her own words. Exploring her tits more as his fingers captured both nipples at the same time. Making her lean back into his unsightly frame as those breasts pushed out from the new stimulation. Leaving him smiling as he focused on those nubs. Brushing rubs back and forth, flicks up and down like he was switching a lever, then tugs forward to make her groan and hiss as he pulled as far as he could get her while keeping her against his body. Letting them go so she could jolt back and gasp. Already his attack leaving her nipples hard and easily pinched again as he started the process all over again. "Could it be the Bear Princess isn't as fearsome as she makes out to be?" He said with a snigger, enjoying the cute moans from the sometimes wild and aggressive beauty. She was no match for the bursts of pleasure he was sending through her breasts from his clammy, wicked fingers rubbing away at her nipples.

"MMMMMM!! D-Don't make such f-false claims! I'm not enjoying this! I'm n-not enjoying this a-at all!" Kai lied unconvincingly as her arms were back behind her tightly gripping his clothing as she panted and stared down, watching his hands going to to work on her tits. Still pushing her chest out into those perverted digits as he switched from working over the nipples to the full on gropes of her mounds. "I can endure this! I'm one of Hojo's finest! I will... Wait, w-what are you doing??" She questioned as one hand left her rack. Sliding down further along her body and under the bottom of her top. "Isn't m-my breasts enough for you-OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!" Again her head went back, sending top ponytail flying back when his free hand clamped onto her crotch through her tight leggings. A grin on his face as he heard her moan and felt more importantly a clear wetness down there. Giving him all the reason to go full on as he started to rub back and forth. Now using the grip on her body to keep her as close to standing as she could manage as her legs gave way a bit again.

Her clothing was barely any sort of layer of protection, so he could easily feel the outline of her folds as he slid his fingers back and forth against her snatch. His digits getting wet as the juices soaked through shamefully as he rubbed away. Aiding in her new high state of desire as he kept fondling her breast at the same time for a double team on her gorgeous body. The pleasure so great for her that she wasn't even registering the feeling of his cock against her ass as he felt her up. Allowing him to keep his attention on her to drive her wild with his disarming and corrupting technique. Using the beautiful officer of the Hojo clan more like a plaything than as the warrior she's supposed to be.

With no real experience of this kind of sexual activity, let alone self play it seems, it didn't take long before Kai's eyes were rolling back as she grit her teeth. Made to orgasm over those rapidly brushing fingers as she further soaked her leggings with her juices. Beads of sweat rolling down her forehead and over her chest as his other hand still dug in like she was already her property to make her mound jiggle from the deep touch. Keeping his other digits sliding back and forth, making sure she rode out all of the first major orgasm of her life as it left her groaning and with a slight drool from the corner of her mouth. So it wasn't surprising when the moment he finally let go of her tit and crotch she slumped down to the floor. Looking defeated as she panted on her hands and knees with her head hanging down.

"Already assuming the position, Lady Kai?" Dong taunted with a smile, reaching down as he began to loosen his robes. "I knew you had great potential..." He said, dropping his attire and letting both his ghastly, obese body be revealed along with his contrastingly long, thick cock in its rock hard state.

"I-Incredible!" Kai groaned as she stared at the floor for a moment as she tried to recover. "S-Such a feeling! I n-never knew I could feel like... Ahhhhh?!" She was left squealing however when kneeling down behind her, he decided to grip her soaked leggings and easily tear a hole in her crotch. Exposing her wet snatch to him. "W-What?!? T-T-That's a man's cock??" When she stared back, her eyes locked onto this thick erection and she couldn't rip her gaze off from it even as he moved up closer behind her. "T-There's no way it can be that huge!!"

"My Lady! You mean to say you've never even seen a man's cock before?" He mocked her with a chuckle that matched. Lining his shaft up with her entrance. "Then allow me to show you a real woman's place in the world... At least in my Shangri-La of a world!"

He plunged his dick firmly into her wet box, causing her to moan out in a squeal while he groaned with a deep tone of approval. Piercing through roughly so that even if this was her first time, she barely felt a sting of pain as her snatch was made to spread to accept such a vast invasion. Jolting forward already from the feeling but his grip on her rounded hips bringing her back so she couldn't rock ahead too much. Keeping her held in place as he established the motion and started to fuck her from behind. Sliding his inches in and out with a steady pace. Showing his experience of breaking in new whores to his harem as he allowed her slot to get adjusted to his thick size before he'd start really going at her. But his motion this time easily smooth, more so than usual, thanks to how wet her inner walls were from that fresh orgasm barely a minute ago.

"MMMMMM!! So big!! AHHHHHH!! H-How can such a thing... MMMMM!! F-Fit inside me?? MMMMM..." She moaned out, still staring back over her shoulder at him to watch that massive prick plough into her pussy over and over. Those thick inches sliding deeper into her as her snatch was further widened by the constant pumps. His pace more than stiff enough to make her body shift forward as her large tits jiggled back and forth underneath while her ponytail and the tassels of her hairpiece swung from the motion. "Oooooooooooh! MMMMM!! I-It feels like you could... AHHHHH!! S-Stab right through meeeeeeeeeee MMMMM!!" The Japanese maiden groaned as she took this wicked Chinese warlord's cock into her from the back. Showing impressive ability herself to both take such a massive size as well as keeping herself up in the doggy style position in order to be fucked. A situation she would no doubt find herself repeatedly in now as she fell for his sinful plan that would soon turn her from a Princess of the Warring States period into another of his sex slave wives.

"MMMMM... Lady Kai, you're quite wonderfully tight! MMMM... I'm rather honoured to be the first man to properly sample... MMMM... Such a lovely body like yours!" He grinned as he stared down. Watching his oversized gut start to connect off the top of her rounded backside as he filled her up more with his prick. His balls starting to smack off into her as he drove in and picked up the pace a bit more. Keeping a hold of her so she couldn't be jolted off his cock now that she had to deal with all the weight being put behind his motion as he fucked her. Abusing his position of power as the lord and master of the rebel forces against the armies of the demons and of the Gods to make this stunning woman from another land offer up her body to him. "I'll make sure to show you... AHHHHH... The wonders of what being a real woman is really like! MMMMM..."

"MMMMM... A r-real woman?? B-But I'm... I'm already! OOOOOOOOH MMMMM..." The pleasure was having an effect while his calculated words warped her mind as he rammed her from behind again and again. Her head facing forward now and hanging down. Drops of sweat falling from her gorgeous face as she could only stay in place and take it as her snatch was used for his twisted pleasure. "MMMMMM... So big... AHHHHH... So good! MMMMM... Yes... AHHHHHH... A r-real woman is really like this..." She was repeating his words as the sin infected her mind. Her snatch nice and wet, snugly gripping his member as it slid in and out of the box that's already been rubbed to orgasm already. Her moans showing it might not be long before another peak hits her as she rocks back and forth as he fucks the barely clothed woman who he should be sending out into battle as a powerful, feared warrior officer instead of using like his own personal whore.

The power-drunk, sex-mad warlord from another dimension just grinned and moaned out as he watched his plan play out perfectly already. It was already a victory enough to have his cock buried balls deep into the twat of a woman who should be completely disgusted by him, let alone totally out of his league. Now she was on her hands and knees, taking his cock to make them both moan out as he stiffly rammed away into that dripping, snug pussy of hers. The sharp smack of her backside hitting off of his flabby body ringing out to mix with the groans of pleasure echoing around the room as he banged her from the back. Barely sweating himself as he showed off his surprising skill and stamina considering how unsightly and out of shape his body is. Compared to the stunning, curvaceous frame of the woman in front of him as she moaned out and jolted against his powerful thrusts.

"MMMMM... So... So good! OOOOOOOOH! MMMMMM..." Kai purred as already a lusty tone was forming in her voice. Managing to lift her head up as she looked back again and had a fittingly seductive glint in her eye to match.

"It seems like... AHHHHH... You're starting to understand your place, Lady Kai..." Dong said for a remark that any woman in their right mind would easily hear as an insult instead of a wicked compliment. "Perhaps you're ready for the next stage now..." He claimed, pulling out of her wet snatch to make them both groan.

"Yes! I-I mean yes, of course!" She already all too eagerly said, fuelled by the now empty feeling in her freshly stretched out slot.

"Perfect..." He said, holding her legs and rolling her over onto her back so that large, heaving chest was pointing upward as he spread her still leggings-covered limbs apart. Using the hole he'd torn in the clothing himself as the access point as he pushed his fat dick back into her needy, wet pussy.

"MMMMM!! Oh yesssss... MMMMMM..." Her inner walls already started clamping onto his manhood when he pushed back in to fill her up to the hilt. Setting them both off moaning all over again with her cries now increasingly being louder and shameless as the corruption from being fucked set in further. Even the fearsome and respected Bear Princess was powerless against a fat, long cock ploughing into her snatch like she was more suited for Brothel work than fighting on a battlefield. "AHHHHH!! So good! MMMMM!! Yes! More! P-Please my Lord! MMMMMM!! I need moooooooooooore MMMMM..." She purred as her eyes, now filled with that new mindset of lust and desire, stared at the ugly, bearded face of the man who had tricked her into this sinful encounter. Taking full advantage of her open, willing offer to use her and reaping the rewards as he groaned out with a wide smile as he buried his prick into her twat over and over again.

The slap of his hideous body connecting with her stunning frame was ringing out all over again as the air was filled with their cries of delight. Her back, still covered by her top as it was just ripped open at the front, sliding against the cold floor as her body rocked back and forth. Just held enough in place for him to keep his piston motion going as he held her legs apart by gripping her boots. Allowing him to freely thrust in and out of her dripping wet twat as her lower body was still fully clothed, just with a torn hole in the leggings at her crotch. Her large tits providing a bonus erotic treat to gaze at as her rack jiggled away in time with her body shifting back. Her ponytail hair sprawled out, the sweat and the bouncing she's been doing making the usually stylish locks fall out of place. Some strands now sticking to her gorgeous facial features as the sweat starts to really form across her already nicely used body.

"MMMMM... Do you see now, Lady Kai? MMMMM... This has been your destiny all along, hasn't it? MMMMM... To be a real woman... AHHHHH... Serving a real man, and a real Lord and Master... MMMMM... In the only natural way a beautiful woman like you should! MMMMM..." The cruel Prime Minister from the era of the Three Kingdoms rudely told her, further warping her mind with total lies and sexist slander. That all made worse by the fact that as he said such disgusting things he was ramming away into her slot with his fat, long cock to make her moan out as he taunted her. Knowing full well she wouldn't be able to think straight and realise his claims were all false and just his wicked plan being played out. "MMMMM... And to think... If you accepted my kind offer... AHHHHH... And became one of my wives in my court... MMMMM... You could serve me exactly like this... Every single day... Worshipping me and my nice... Big... Long... Real man's cock..." He claimed, making sure to give extra deep thrusts as he described his weapon and fed it into her to the hilt so the clear link between supreme pleasure and his meaty length was stuck into her weakened, already pleasure drunk head.

"MMMMM... AHHHHHH!! S-Serve... MMMMM!! Wife... OOOOOOOOH MMMMM... R-Real woman... MMMMM..." She was so lost in this unwinnable battle against desire that all her mind could do was parrot back the words that were infected her. The pleasure of having her once vice-tight, inexperienced love tunnel now spread open and resized to fit the shape of his massive, fat shaft easily breaking her like it's already done to many Samurai Warriors before her. Let alone Dynasty Warriors officers of her level and even a beauty from the Mystic Realm. "MMMMM... O-Of course, my L-Lord... My Master!! MMMMM!! W-Why wouldn't I... AHHHHHH!! A-Accept such an offer! And get to... OOOOOOOH MMMM... Get to t-take your amazing... Huge! W-Wonderful cock every day!! AHHHHH!!" She said, her eyes glazing over as the pleasure built all over again and she started looking upward. Her tits bouncing away as her body was shifting on the floor as she was jolted from those stiff, commanding thrusts. Reduced down to just being a lowly whore with holes ready to be used any time, and in any position, her new Master wanted to use her. Her broken mind not figuring out the consequences, and the irreversible change in her life, that accepting his cruel offer now meant for her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12