Shangri-La Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wide and wicked grin, her new Lord decided to reward his newest slut and wife with the only sort of suitable reward that a sexist slob like him thought she, or any other attractive woman that he desired, so deserved. Leaning over her, and leaving her legs out to the sides as he changed position to be mounted over her. Making her groan a bit as his massive gut pressed down onto her more toned and sexy stomach. Dipping his dick straight down into her snatch as he took her Mating Press style for an even more humiliating, but equally pleasurable for them both, position. He even let out a cackling laugh when her body, responding to her new thought process, made her leggings-clad limbs move up and wrap around his bulk as far as she could. Craving that dick even as it was ploughing away down and deep into her soaking box.

Her eyes were staring up at that ugly, smirking face but more like staring through him as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Leaving her open to not just be fucked in such a primal position but to be further used as he leaned down. Offering no resistance when he planted his lips onto hers to kick off some making out. Willingly opening her mouth and letting his tongue come in as he dominated the smooch to make them both exchange moans and swap some spit. Her eye twitching when he captured her tongue and lewdly sucked on it, finding a fresh way already to not just make her feel erotic delight but showcase his control over his new slut.

All the sensations burning through her stunning, sweat-soaked body left her with little option but to cave him. Her snatch gripping his member once again as Kai came hard for the second time in not just an hour, but even harder than the first time. Juices gushing out as she let out muffled cries of delight while having to make out with the cruel warlord who had broken her into being the latest prize of his ever growing harem. Her fluids dripping down her thick thighs, further staining those leggings as the juices either soaked through the ruined clothing or down from the hole in them to the floor she was being fucked on. Eyes rolled back, showing little regret as drool dripped down her chin and neck all the way down to those bouncing tits. Indeed looking truly like some dressed up Brothel star turn rather than the Bear Princess she is supposed to be.

Of course, the man currently ramming his fat dick in and out of that more than just well used piece of pussy cared not for her past life, accomplishments or standing in the Hojo forces. Even now as he pumped away with his dick, he didn't ever care about her enjoying an orgasm -- as long as he wanted to fuck her hole, he would so any pleasure she gained was just an unintended bonus. He saw a beautiful woman in her and wanted to claim and break her as his property. Rounds of devilish finger work then stiff, hold stretching sex had accomplished that to get the Japanese beauty as a new moaning whore desperate for his huge Chinese cock. Even as lay sprawled on the floor and her weak legs fell away from him he continued to pump away. Grunting out as sweat left his already out of shape body looking even more hideous than usual.

"MMMMM... Time for another reward for you, Lady Kai... For being such an agreeable whore and showing such... AHHHHH... Promise of being a nice slut wife to join my Shangri-La harem..." He rudely said to her as he delivered another pump into her box before pulling out. Not giving her any time to recover however as he soon shifted up along her tired body so she kept groaning from the weight of him on top of her. Capturing her large tits with his clammy hands, making her gasp again from that skilled tough that had disarmed her at the start of this encounter. This time however he was pressing her tits not just together, but against and around his long, fat cock. Already smearing her own pussy juices onto her sweat-coated skin in the process as he moaned out.

"UHHHHH!! Yes, My L-Lord... AHHHHHH... Anything you w-wish of me is y-yours... Mmmmmm..." She submissively agreed as she tiredly raised her head enough to look down. Watching as the bell-end of his tool started popping out from between her tits as he now fucked her rack. Making her ample flesh jiggle in his firm grip as his rod smoothly thrust in and out of her chest. Leaving her groaning from the hot feeling of the cock she's now addicted to ramming between her mounds, but nowhere near the loud, shameless moaning the man using her body for his pleasure is letting out. Sweat disgustingly rolling down his ugly frame as he fucked her tits, Further reducing her down from the proud warrior officer she's supposed to be into just a sex object, and this time not even using one of her holes to do it even with her snatch now resized and ready to take all those inches.

Zhou let out another loud, cruel laugh at her words as he revelled in breaking another woman from not just another land, but time period and dimension. Enjoying the fruits of his work as he rammed his shaft into the sexy, deep cleavage he was creating with her tits. Groping at her mounds as he pumped his dick up into the valley to make them shake when his crotch slapped into the underside. The crown briefly appearing up between them before vanishing back down as he repeated the process. Groaning as he felt his cock start to pulse between those big tits but having no intention to slow down or ease up as he headed towards his own peak. Looking to finish off and brand his latest slut in a very familiar, but fitting, way.

That came, in more ways than one, when without even having the respect to warn her of it arriving, he started to blow his load. Leaving her gasping when, thanks to her head leaning to watch, the first thick ropes blasted out and splattered across her pretty face. Soaking her cheeks, nose, lips and chin and catching into the strands of hair stuck onto her. Continuing to thrust away into her tits so the rest of his load splashed over her neck and across the collarbone for a sinful 'pearl necklace'. Leaving the last spurts to glaze over the tops of her mounds and back down to smear into the cleavage as he didn't stop his pumps until his cock was spent and going soft. Leaving her laid out on the floor in a sprawled mess in her own sweat, juices, drool and now his cum with her clothes soaked through and ruined to match.

"Mmmmm... You will indeed make a fine addiction to my collection, Lady Kai... I'll arrange for a ceremony tonight to celebrate your promotion to being one of my wives." Dong decided for her as he stood up and looked over the state he'd left her in.

"Ahhhhh... It w-will be my h-honour, my L-Lord..." Kai barely managed to gasp out. Her cum-stained chest heaving for air as she tried to recover from that intense round of sex. "I hope I will... S-Serve you well as o-one of your wives, Master..."

"Oh, I'm sure you will..." He chuckled, reaching for his robes as he all too casually slipped them back on to get dressed again. "In fact, you'll be serving me again tonight... A little late night consummation into the early hours sounds appropriate."

Before he can decide more filthy tasks for the broken beauty to carry out, the moment is interrupted when there was a knock at his chamber door. "My Lord!" A guard called out from outside. "A scouting party has returned from the strange, warm and sunny land. From our intelligence gathering from Japanese and Chinese forces, it appears to be another strange merged land resembling Hasedo and some... Odd, unusual land no one has ever seen before. Like it's from a completely new era or time!"

"A new time..." Zhou stroked his beard thoughtfully as he thought out loud. "That could mean completely new women have come to this world... Plus, somewhere warm and sunny sounds like a fine place to set up my true Shangri-La once and for all..." He said, before opening the door up. Making the guard jolt back in fear from the warlord. "Get a travelling party ready and armed forces ready at once! I will be personally visiting this new merged land myself tomorrow! And I don't care if we need to take troops away from protecting the peasants either!" The guard nodded and quickly turned to rush off and deliver the new orders. "Whatever this piece of paradise is, I will claim it and the whole land! And any women there as well! Everything and everyone that I desire shall be mine in my world of wine, women and song!" He roared down the corridor.

And considering the woman still on her back soaked in sweat and spunk behind him? He would be making good on that threat like he always found a way to.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for free for any future chapters or stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12