Shangri-La Ch. 24

Story Info
Ayane from Dead or Alive/Warriors Orochi gets tamed.
7k words
4.5
1.4k
3
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, Dead or Alive or any of its characters.

Starring: Ayane (Dead or Alive/Warriors Orochi 3), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 24

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

The war between the forces of the human coalition, the Demon Army of the Serpent King, and the forces of Gods of Olympus was still ongoing. Against the odds, the troops of brave heroes of history from the ages of the Three Kingdoms and Warring States periods were slowly coming together. With each new famed officer drawn to the ranks, the power of those resisting the monsters and mysterious Gods continued to grow. As did the hope to escape this strange merged land and return hope. However, the commander leading the human forces had still his own wicked plan in mind. Dong Zhou sought not to escape, but to unify and control this world as his own. Already he had the sworn loyalty of the men in his ranks, and one by one had conquered the women into submission into his growing harem as he rebuilt it in the world of Orochi. But his desires were not limited to merely the women warriors of Japan and China. Indeed, it was any lovely lady who had been drawn into this world that he had his sights set on. Even if they were from a far, far distant future than his age and timeline...

* * *

"This... This is a true paradise!" Dong Zhou marvelled as he walked onto the warm, golden sands of the beach. "Such warmth! The sun is like a flaming ball in the sky! I'm getting into quite the lovely sweat already!" He commented, flanked by some rank and file officers as he looked over the surroundings of what was known from it's original world as the Seaside Paradise of Dead or Alive 4. "These buildings have such a unique architecture too... And this white furniture is quite curious too! What an interesting world this is to be brought into, what was it called again? Hasedo? Ah, no matter! This my new Shangri-La base now!" He decided, wiping sweat off his forehead as he loosened his Imperial robes a little from the heat.

"Excuse me, your Highness?" His attention was caught by another of his troop officers as a few approached. But Zhou's gaze locked instantly onto the woman who was with them. A gorgeous, young Japanese woman from far in the future compared to the age and era he came from. Piercing red eyes staring at him as the purple haired woman stood in a revealing but unique kunoichi attire. A purple dress with silver trim, open at the front, showing off her large rounded breasts and a large pink wrap above the stomach tied to a bow at the back. Ninja heeled footwear and fingerless gloves all topped off with baggy coverings up her lower legs and lower arms, and having sheaths for her short swords on both hips. "This is the woman who assisted our forces upon arrival here. She..."

"I can speak for myself!" Ayane snapped, looking unimpressed by this all. "So, it's true. You're actually Dong Zhou?" She remarked, having clearly studied her history on his era. "Whatever. I need to get out of this place and get back home. So if the best way is killing these demons and anything else, then I guess I'll stick around with your lot for a while." She said. Her tone making it sound like this was all a massive inconvenience for her. "There might be others from my world stuck in this place as well. And if so, then you'd better believe that you need me here to get them on our side as well."

"Excellent! You'll fit in wonderfully with my court." Dong grinned as he scanned over the stunning, busty ninja girl in front of him. "Now as for the rest of you? I want teams to secure those encampments and bases around the area. We'll be setting up my residence here from now on. So make sure plenty of supplies for me are diverted from the main palace to here. And send word to get troops here too! Those bothersome officers keep complaining about not expanding outside the palace enough, right? Well they can focus to defend that. And I'll have all my wonderful wives here at my side to protect and entertain me. Now get out of my sight and get on with it! I want one of these buildings at least set up as a residence for me by nightfall!" He barked out, not even showing respect to the troops loyal to him, whether out of respect or fear.

Ayane raised an eyebrow as she watched the men cower as they bowed then rushed off to carry out his commands. "The history books were right... You really are a nasty piece of work." She commented. "And what was that about wives? Guess in these olden times women didn't have the backbone to resist someone as cruel as you."

"Ha! Sounds like my reputation proceeds me!" Zhou brushed off her insults as he looked her over. "Although I bet whatever records of my success existed from your world, or even time I suppose, they didn't cover anything like this sort of place! A world full of merged worlds and monsters."

"That I can agree with. It's been a long while since I've seen Seaside Paradise before, but never with it merged with ancient lands and forts before. But still as warm as ever." The purple haired beauty stated, glancing to the buildings. "But enough about that. I'm not here to just... H-Hey!! What the Hell??"

Ayane glared as her jaw dropped as all too casually Dong Zhou, not even realising the deadly threat of the woman in front of him, peeled off his robes as he exposed his unsightly, overweight frame that already sweating from the summer heat and the sun high above. She clenched her teeth as her eyes widened when she saw the contrasting sight of the fat, long cock that was between his legs as he tossed his robes over one of the sun loungers at the side before he moved down to lay on one of them. Making the furniture creak from his massive weight as he rested back.

"Seaside Paradise? Ha! Not a bad name for this place! I'll use that." Dong said as he rested his hands back in his hands.

"H-Hey! Put your damn clothes back on, you freak!" Ayane yelled as she blushed, flustered by such a bold and shameless action by a man she's only just met. "What kind of commander are you, exposing yourself in front of a woman like this!"

"Nonsense! This is my world and my new home, so I can do whatever I like! It's my divine right!" Zhou claimed with a grin. "Besides, from the looks of you? You're one of those ninja girls. I've already dealt with the likes of you before with one of my wives already in my harem. So you'd be better off doing what I say, when I say it."

"Excuse me?" Ayane sounded offended already, even more by him being nude in front of her. "First of all, I'm not just some girl. I'm a lethal kunoichi, and don't you forget it!" She snapped. Unable to help glancing down at the fat log of a cock between his legs that was already starting to rise. "And second? I don't care what other lesser kunoichi's you've dealt with before in the past. I'm the best back in my world, and I'd bet I'm better than any one from history as well."

"Oh? Is that so?" Dong wasn't put off by her cocky nature as he stayed laying back. "Then how about you put some coin on that bet then? A simple wager... And if you win? You can command your own troops in my army to help you get back to your home. And if I win, you'll..."

"Oh please. There's no way I'm losing." Ayane unwisely in her arrogance cut him off. "I accept. Line up your best fighter, and I'll make them wish they were never born. In this or any age!"

"Ha! I like a woman with fire!" He grinned, staring shamelessly at her bust for a moment. "But you can drop those weapons, ninja girl. Because I'll be your opponent... And we won't be engaging in any sort of fight... Just a battle of a far more physical sort." Zhou said with a snigger. Pointing down to his hardening cock as he was almost at full mast already.

"Y-You sicko! Freak! Absolute bastard!" She hissed, seeing that she's been lured into this. "You're lucky the rest of my clan isn't here to send you six foot under!" Ayane yelled before she shook her head in disgust. "F-Fine. We'll do things your way." She relented as she reached down. Unclipping the sheaths from her hips, letting the weapons drop to the sand. "Besides, some ugly, fat bastard like you? There's no way you can handle a woman like me." The Dead or Alive fighter claimed as she stepped towards the warlord of the Dynasty Warriors age. "This will be over real quick."

"Then do your worst, my pretty, young, well proportioned ninja girl..." Zhou taunted as he smiled, noting how the woman was only 18 years old but had the curvaceous frame of a mature beauty on her.

"Shut it, you asshole!" Ayane snapped as she moved to kneel between his spread legs with a knee up on the lounger he was on. Giving him a down view to her tits contained in her battle attire as she reached and gripped his cock. Only needing to stroke a couple times before he was rock hard, letting her see that full, mighty and meaty size of his. "Never fucking said in my history books he was this big." She grumbled under her breath before she leaned in. Not wanting to prolong his as she boldly took his dick between her full, soft lips. Making him moan as she sealed around him but had to groan himself from having to stretch around such a thick size. Glaring up and just seeing his face peering over his bulging stomach as she began to raise and lower her head. In turn letting him see those bright purple locks of hers bobbing as she began to slurp on his rod and make him moan out.

"Mmmmm... That's quite a nice, warm mouth you have... For such a cold woman! Mmmmm... You're much more suited for using it for this kind of task... Ahhhhh... Than hurling insults..." He continued to taunt between his own groans. Feeling that damp, hot mouth sliding up and down his rod with impressive smoothness. Despite her young age, it seemed that she wasn't unfamiliar with the art of sucking cock as she bobbed along the top part of his cock. Still grinning, as any man would with an untouchable and lethal woman blowing them, as she glared back at his words. Her piercing gaze contrasting with her mouth sucking deep at his length as she worked up and down. Getting saliva dripping down his inches as she only used her oral hole, with her hands just on the sun-lounger so she didn't even have to hold onto the man she was disgusted by. "Ahhhhhh... But I hope you've got more in you than just this... Mmmmm... I've taken a lot worse, and better in fact, from mere dancers let alone other ninja girls." He added. Knowing how to provoke a woman with so much arrogance and pride like her in order to get what he wanted. As if being blown by a woman from a time many, many centuries past his own lifetime wasn't good enough already as his moans clearly showed it was.

"HMMMMPHH!! Mmmmmmphhhh... Hmmmmmphhh!!" Another look of narrowed eyes cast at him as the former winner of the Dead or Alive tournament easily took the bait. Trying to finish him off quick as she deepened her pace and increased the timing. Making her short hair start to sway as she pushed her gorgeous face down further along his prick. Too deep in fact as his fat crown hit the back of her mouth, making her gag as she pulled back but that just pissing her off more as well as fuelling her. "GAHHHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHH..." She continued to choke herself on his dick as her hands clutched the sides of the lounger. Plunging her face down sharply, forcing his thickness into her snug, wet throat even as she gagged. Keeping herself bent over to hold the position and bob her head straight up and down. Even at the expense of her saliva splattering down as it escaped from her lips fighting to stay pressed around him.

"Mmmmmm! That's more like it! Let's see how a ninja from the future... Mmmm! Serves her master!" The cruel warlord encouraged as he moaned out. Feeling her big covered tits brushing against his flabby legs as those mounds swung from her body jolting a bit from the recoil of choking. The saliva drooling down as she gagged harshly each time she willingly drove her face down to plunge his rod into her oral tunnel. Barely seeing her head at all now with just a purple top of her hair popping up from over the crest of his gut briefly as she deeply took his shaft into her mouth. "Ahhhhh... You've got a better mouth than my other ninja whore anyway! Mmmmm... Keep this up and you'll be in high ranks of my wives in no time!" He added, as if that was any sort of acceptable compliment to give a woman he's just met. Let alone already deciding her fate long before this 'battle' has concluded. Although the fact that he's lasted during this deep dick sucking that would have finished off any normal man, and probably a few ninjas too, didn't bode well for the young Japanese beauty slurping away on this wicked man from an ancient China.

"HHHHHRRRRKKK!! GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK!!" Her eyes had to close not just to focus on dishing out deep throating, but because she was taking in so much of him now her face was pushing into the thick jungle of hairs at his crotch. Her saliva dripping down and pooling to coat his balls and rod not helping matters as when she rose upward to the midway mark on him, she was left with shameful loose hairs of his pubes on her cheek, chin and hanging off the lower lip. "GAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHLLLLKKKK... MMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHH!" The only saving grace being the fact that, even with how her throat was being stretched out, she wasn't even crying for a moment as she endured the discomfort. Trying to finish this creep off but only serving to pleasure him with her deep blowjob skills. Making her lips press down into his base over and over to gag around his length in between groaning in frustration at having met her match already with a man she's discovering a lot more intimate facts about than any history book told her.

Whether it was needing some air or just out of frustration from not finishing him off yet, the gorgeous kunoichi lifted her head up and off from his prick. Spitting out a thick was onto his length before gasping to take in some overdue oxygen. "Fucking damn it!" Ayane exclaimed as she stood up straight. "You got lucky! No one's been able to handle that before!" She stated, glaring at him even if she was insulting herself a little from the admission to having sucked dick plenty of times before.

"Sounds to me like you just need to try a new strategy then, my little ninja beauty." Dong said with a grin as he scanned her over. "So, how about you hop up onto my cock and see if another of your young, wonderful holes can do the job that boasting mouth of yours couldn't back up?" He 'suggested' but it was just directing the angered woman to give him more of what he wanted out of her.

"Obsessed with sex... Yeah, my history textbooks got that right about you!" She scoffed, but took the bait again as she stepped forward and this time climbed up onto the sun-lounger he was still on. Glaring again at him as he watched as she reached down, hiking up the bottom of her dress to reach for his cock.

"No underwear? I wasn't aware that was a ninja art... Or are you more one of those whores practising sexual arts instead of vanishing into the night?" He taunted, catching a look at her snatch and the little tuft of purple hair above it before she sank down.

"MMMMM!! S-Shut it, you bastard! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Ayane gasped out as she pushed down. Her pussy getting spread open by his vast size as her walls, already a little moist, were clinging to his pole as it invaded her. Forcing pleasure into her that worked to override the discomfort she just felt deep throating this same dick as all the saliva over him helped for a smooth entry. "You're going to fucking get it now, you asshole!!" She yelled with a fresh stare that would send any normal fleeing. Starting to rock back and forth with a grinding motion, allowing her to adjust to the vast feeling inside of her. Before she got down to business, using another aggressive pace as she lifted upward and then dropped down sharply to make herself groan out. However, she was only serving to defeat herself and not her intended target as her mouth was already open in an O-shape as she moaned to contrast with the stare of hatred she was keeping on the man she was mounted on as she bounced on his fat, long cock.

"Ahhhhhh... That's exactly what I was hoping for, Ayane-Chan..." He teased with a shameless grin. Not even looking her in the eye as his leering gaze was stuck on her huge, bouncing tits somehow staying inside her kunoichi attire as she stiffly rode his dick. His hands back, resting his head in the palms to further revel in having made this stunning, dangerous fighter offer up sex for a lewd bet. Her inner walls nicely adjusted to his vast size now but still clinging to him as she lifted up and down with a swift and smooth pace. Keeping him sweating even more than the bright heat from the sun high up in the sky was as the out in the open nature of this sex wasn't lost on him. Keeping that ugly smile on his hideous features as he knew full well that even if they both existed at the same time or era, she would never look at him twice under normal circumstances.

"AHHHH!! I said s-shut your mouth, you bastard! MMMMM!! Damn it!! SHIT!!" The purple haired beauty groaned out as she shifted up and down, taking his rod deeper into her slot. Her hands clutching her own thighs for support to keep the momentum going as her snatch and body were gradually betraying her arrogant mind as she responded to the pleasure of having a big, fat dick filling her up. Showing the signs from her tightness that she isn't used to taking such a size into this hole either as she groaned out whenever she dropped down to stuff herself full with man-meat. "MMMMM!! I'll fucking kill you when this is all over, I fucking swear it! MMMMM!!" She claimed between her groans. Her snatch having replaced her saliva with her juices now from the repeated bounces. Dropping down so far now that the sinful slap of her more than ample backside hitting his legs rang out to mix with both of their moans. Finding her teeth grinding together more than once as she worked over that long weapon of his. Trying to keep her focus even as the feeling of suck a cock stuffing into her was flipping more and more of the right (or wrong in this case) switches to make her enjoy it more than she should.

"MMMMM! Such an angry face isn't becoming of you, Ayane-Chan! MMMMM... You're far more suited to just enjoy yourself... Ahhhhh... And know your place, don't you think?" He mocked her defiance as he shameless groaned out as he laid in his own sweat. Both of their loud cries of delight accompanying the crashing waves of the sunny beach they're fucking on. Along with the creaking of the sun-lounger they were on having to not just handle his obese size, but now the force of her moving up and down at such a swift pace. Despite her whining and threats, she's still fucking a man in broad daylight in an open area. A rather shameful state for a so-called kunoichi to be in as she willingly fucked a man from another time period to treat him to the first taste of pussy from the distant future. "MMMMM... Such a wonderful, wet pussy you have Ayane-Chan! MMMMM... You're even better than many of the women from my own homeland!" He grinned as he still wasn't even showing her the respect to look her in the eye, missing out on the conflicting look of fury and pleasure across her features. He was too busy staring at her large, jiggling tits as they were even bigger than the chests some of his longest serving wives, from both Japan and China, even had. An added treat to gaze upon as he enjoyed her tight pussy sliding away along his length as her juices continued dripping down.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12