Shangri-La Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't get away... AHHHHH FUCK!! With this humiliation! OOOOOOOH FUUUCK!!" The fighter from Dead or Alive claimed as she was in denial with the fact that her shameful state of fucking a slob of a man was completely willing. Made worse by her engaging in this swift riding while still fully dressed in her battle attire as she made his thick member pump in and out of her twat from her rapid bounces. "MMMMM!! You'll never defeat me! I'm the... AHHHHH SHIT! FUCK!! The Killer Kunoichi! MMMMM!! The pride of the Mugen Tenshin Clan!! AHHHHH FUCK!" She continued to make increasingly empty threats while riding away on his fat dick like she was more a pornstar than a well trained and leather female ninja. Sweat beginning to roll down her gorgeous face as both the heat from Seaside Paradise and the effort she was using to try and win this erotic war was eating away at her. Even worse, she didn't figure out she was in a way leading herself to defeat by being the one doing all the work so far in this. The man underneath just grinning as he laid back and took it.

"MMMMM... Starting to tire, Ayane-Chan?" Zhou smirked, looking over her as the exposed parts of her body shined nicely in the bright sunshine. "It's not too late to surrender, you know..." He added, but had no plans on making her stop when it felt so good being buried into her snatch.

"AHHHHH!! N-Never! OOOOOOOHH!! MMMMM!!" Ayane gasped out, having to come to a stop onto his shaft. "I'm just... AHHHHH!! I'm just getting started!!" She claimed as she delivered a short grind down into his crotch.

"Of course you are... You'd never lose to me! In fact, you're so confident in winning you'll let me take over and see what you can handle!" Dong said to further manipulate the woman from the far, far future compared to his age and period in time.

"R-Right! I'm not afraid of you or... MMMM... Or your stupid, big cock!" She lied, groaning in telling fashion as she dismounted him. "Do your damn worst!" She challenged, not realising she was falling deeper into his clutches as the two switched places. Leaving her laying on the lounger now even as she hissed from feeling his sweat off the seating now oozing into her kunoichi clothing and the big pink bow and wrap that covered her back.

"You'll be soon begging for me to do just that, my lovely little ninja beauty..." He let out a cruel chuckle as he didn't just push his cock back into her, but slammed home into her snatch to go balls deep with the first thrust. Shattering her resistance against the pleasure as her purpled haired head tilted back as she let out loud, whorish moan as her walls were spread once again. No time to adjust either as he went right to work. "MMMMMM! But if you drop that sour act of yours? AHHHHH... There might be a fine place for you yet as a wife of mine!" It was his turn to boast now at her stared down at the groaning maiden from the future getting impaled by his dick. Pounding into her twat to leave her sliding back on the lounger and make it squeak now from the force of his pumps. Although that was barely heard over the loud moaning from them both as the beachside fuck went into another but even more intense round than before.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! N-NEVER!! MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted out as he drilled her wet snatch with deep, stiff pumps to resize that love tunnel to the shape of his meaty rod. Even the most hung of fellow Dead or Alive tournament fighters would be lucky to make her feel anything from how filled up her twat is now. The sweat dripping off her gorgeous, still clothed body as she stared across not in rage, but in lust and awe as she got hammered hard by a slob of a man that she could easy defeat in a fair fight, but is out of her league when it comes to sexual skill. "MMMMMM!! YOU'LL N-NEVER BEAT ME!! AHHHHHH!! IT'LL TAKE... MMMMMM!! MORE THAN JUST A FAT, STUPID DICK TO... OOOOOOHHHHHH!!" Her pointless resistance was cut off when he reached down and yanked her kunoichi dress apart at the front. Making her massive, rounded and juicy tits spring free. Instantly being grabbed by both of his hands for a deep grip like he owned them along with the rest of her. The deep grip sending her head tilting back again and staying like that as she howled out moans to look more like a desperate back alley slut than a talented and deadly ninja.

"MMMMM! So this ninja girl's weak spot is her wonderful chest, is it? MMMMM! Then I'll exploit this weakness any chance I get, Ayane-Chan!" The perverted Warlord of the Three Kingdoms grinned as he fondled those amazing, heavy breasts. The flesh easily jiggling around in his grasp as he worked his fat fingers around them and brushed against her hard nipples. Even worse for her was daring to use her mounds to hold her and keep her in place. Sliding her down onto his shaft to take the next hard thrust to keep her being filled up balls deep again and again. "MMMMM!! Women from the future are so great! I hope every beauty I meet... MMMMM!! From your time as such plentiful busts!" He said between deep groans as he stared down. His gaze locked onto those bouncing mountains of hers since her head was still snapped back to moan out into the distance. While his heaving gut hid the sight of his cock plunging into her box as he broke her mind with the wild pleasure from a huge cock stretching her out and delivering the best pleasure she's ever had in her life.

"AHHHHH!! AWWWWW FUCK!! OH FUCK!! IT'S T-TOO MUCH!! AHHHHH!! IT'S TOO GOOD!!" The ninja from the future squealed out as her pussy leaked juices down to drip onto the sun-lounger she was laying on. No training in powerful arts could have trained her for the kind if pounding even professional porn stars from her time would have struggled to handle. Each time she tried to tilt her head up and watch that cock ramming into her, he just squeezed her big breasts firmly to keep her head upside down as her purple hair hung into the air. "AHHHHH FUCK!! I'M GONNA BREAK! I'LL FUCKING BREAK!! IT'S TOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD MMMMMMMM!!" She panted as her eyes rolled back as the pleasure continued to build as sweat caked her body. Soaking her clothing as it was just the top ripped open so her plentiful rack could be squeezed and used to keep her addicted to sex, sin and the cock of a man that before today she only had read about in ancient history books. Learning the hard way, in more ways than one, that there was truth to the stories as she howled in delight with every fresh balls deep thrust she received.

"MMMMM!! Then break! Break, my new ninja pet! MMMMM!!" He growled as her moaning just fuelled him on as he kept working his fat prick like a piston into her wet and needy slot. His balls smacking off her skin over and over as he made the 18 year old Japanese beauty squirm and squeal on his fat Chinese cock. Ravaging her like she was just a woman from his own world and timeline and caring not for her talents as a fighter and lethal kunoichi abilities. "MMMMM!! Break and become my wife! Abandon your old life and world in the future! AHHHHH... And become my wife here in my new world of... MMMMM!! Wine, women and song!!" He ranted with a wicked grin as he kept toying with her tits with new gropes of the jiggling flesh, or tugs and twists of her nipples to keep her defenceless to his skilled sexual techniques. All as he pounded his dick back and forth into her snatch that while pleasurably tight, was no longer the vice-like grip that she'd had at the start of this all.

"OH FUCK!! FUUUUUCKKK!! I'M BREAKIIIIIIINGGGG AHHHHHHHH!!" Ayane's tongue began flicking out from the corner of her mouth as the most intense, mind breaking orgasm of her life raced through her body. Leaving her shuddering while his cock ploughed away into her box and his hands stayed clamped onto her breasts. Her snatch finding a new grip, massaging that dick as it still raced in and out of her slit as she released a new flood of juices to further soak him and his crotch. The dripping fluid going with the mess of sweat from them both as it trickled off from the lounger and down to the hot sands of the open, sunny beach they've been fucking on. Her arms left dangling and lifeless with a wise, cock-drunk smile was on her face as her head stayed hanging off upside down as her peak finally washed away.

"MMMMMM... And here I was thinking I was in for a fight!" Zhou said with a cruel snigger as he pulled out of her well used and now gaping pussy. "Guess you ninja girls from the future are about as tough as the ones in this time!" He continued to mock as he moved around her still slumped body. "Lucky for a lowly whore like you? Your pussy, and especially your body, is even better than the ones I've had before." He stated as he climbed over her. Making her groan and the sun-lounger creak deeply underneath as he mounted her chest and tugged her attire apart further for a clear view of her mounds.

The former winner of the Dead or Alive tournament couldn't even string together a coherent thought let alone words right now. So she just mumbled out a groan when his hands went back onto those now familiar tits of hers. Bringing them up and together against the sides of his cock as he made himself moan from the sinful sandwich. Wrapping those wonderful, juicy boobs around his prick as she had such a vast size that only the fat head of his cock stuck out from the deep cleavage. Grinning again as he started to work his flabby hips back and forth, making the smack of skin hitting skin ring out again when his crotch connected with the underside of her breasts. Going from just pounding one of her holes to now actually using her stunning, curvaceous body for his cruel pleasure.

"MMMMM!! These breasts, Ayane-Chan! AHHHHH,,, I dare say they might be the biggest I've ever seen! MMMMMM... In this or any time and age!" He smiled as he pumped away with a smooth, stiff pace that showed little concern for if she might feel any discomfort from his pace as he fucked her bust. Let alone the fact he's make her endure the heavy bulk of his ugly frame on top of her as he used her breasts to make himself moan and sweat. "MMMMM... Maybe that's a requirement for you ninja girls in the future? Heavily bodies built to be used! Sounds like it's awful fun in future centuries then!" The Warlord dared to taunt, not satisfied with humiliating her enough so far and pounding her into almost unconsciousness through deep, shameless sex. Now making her tits bounce in his deep grasp as his pumped his fat dick in and out of her bust. Smearing her own pussy juices from off of his cock onto her ample skin as he groaned out and made sweat drip of of his unsightly body onto her far more attractive, youthful and curvaceous frame.

"Uhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhh..." The beauty from a Japan in the far, far distant future just groaned out as her heaving chest was used for pleasure while she tried to suck in air to recover. Barely able to jolt against the sun-lounger she's laying on from the pressure of the hulking Chinese man driving his dick in and out of her ripe, ample tits. A shameful state for the member of the Mugen Tenshin clan to be even before considering this is all happening in the bright sunshine in the clear open of a warm beach. Still moaning now from his fingers digging into her flesh as well as the hot feeling of that fat dick, which has been balls deep in two of her holes, and now is pumping away into her huge chest.

"MMMMMM... Such a fine way to open up my new home here in my Shangri-La! AHHHHH... Breaking in a new lovely wife... Teaching a foolish ninja girl her place... MMMMM!! And then getting to pleasure myself with these Big... Fantastic... Breasts from a land in the future!" He let out a long, wicked laugh as he pumped back and forth into her vast cleavage. Defying his bulking, horrific frame and hideous features as he not only was able to outlast this stunning woman who was out of his league in more ways than one. But doing so as the high heat left him sweating by the second, yet unable to drain his energy as he had the reserves to keep thrusting into those big bouncing breasts of his latest conquest. Always able to find new fuel when it came to putting someone of the lesser (in his sexist mind) gender into their place. Especially when it was a women he wanted to claim as his own personal property.

Ayane's arms still laid hanging off the sides of the still creaking lounger she was trapped on, swinging back and forth as her frame slid slightly from the wicked man on top of her as he pumped away. Driving his fat fuck-stick between her juicy mounds as the sharp slap of his crotch hitting the bottom of her tits rang out to mix with his moans and the smashing of water hitting the beach behind him. Looking truly defeated in more ways than one, and a fate surely worse than failing her duties as a proud kunoichi. Only now starting to raise her head up with a groan as strands of her purple hair were stuck to her youthful cheeks. Her eyes locking onto the crown of his dick popping up from out of her tits as she, showing how far removed from the overconfident woman she once way, licked her lips with need and lust at just the sight of that prick.

If anything, her face now up and watching was the biggest mistake she could have made as he didn't bother to warn her when he felt his dick pulsing between her mounds. Just letting out a primal grunt as his cock started to fire out thick blasts of spunk. Leaving her groaning and just managing to close her eyes as the shots coated her cheeks, nose and lips. Even catching up into her signature purple hair and the ninja headband she wore over her forehead. With her face more than generously branded, he still had plenty if spunk left to dump onto her mounds as he pulled out of them. Stroking off and spraying both breasts with shots to leave the flesh nicely coated so cum dripped off the sides and down into the gap between.

"Mmmmm... I wonder if you women of the future ever end up looking like this? Like how I leave the women of my world and time, knowing their place..." Dong grinned as he looked over the mess he'd made over a woman from a time and place where he has been long since deceased. "Ah, no matter! So, Ayane-Chan! Now that you..."

Suddenly, with a signature quicker than a blink reflexes of a true kunoichi, Ayane had leapt off the lounger. Tacking the Warlord to the warm golden sand to be mounted on top of him as he laid staring on his back. A wide, lewd smile now on her face. The expression even hotter with all his cum still coating her face fresh from his own peak.

"Master..." Ayane purred with wide, almost obsessed looking eyes. "Master Dong Zhou broke me real good..." She said as she licked her lips, sticking her tits out and showing off the spunk on them. "How can your nasty, dirty, slutty little ninja girl serve her Lord and Master now?" She asked, further showing off how much he'd broken her mind with wild and hard sex.

"Ayane-Chan! I'm impressed!" Zhou grinned as he looked up and saw his new wife in whorish glory, just as he loved his women to be. "So, you agree to be my wife?"

"Of course! Your Ayane-Chan would be honoured to be your filthy whore of a wife!" Ayane said with a crazed sounding giggle. "Anything for you, and for your big, long, pussy-breaking cock..." She added with another lick of her lips to steal a taste of the load freshly on her.

"Hahahahaha! Wonderful!" Dong stayed laying on the sands as he gazed over the broken beauty from the future. "Ah, actually? I do have a mission for you my little ninja girl... You said there might be more women like you from your world?" He smiled, as even having this stunning and newly rewired woman as the latest member of his harem wasn't enough for his never-ending lust. "Then I want you to search them out for me, and hand deliver them straight to me. If they're even half as good as you? Then they'll certainly be prime wife material for me!"

"Oh, consider them yours, Master!" She grinned, not even able to see how she's been asked to get other women to battle for his attention and for his cock. "I'll even drag them by the hair if I have to, whoever they might be... Anything for you, Master... And anything for that big, wonderful cock of yours..." Ayane purred with another wicked look in the same eyes that just an hour before had been staring daggers at the man she was now addicted to. "I hope it's a certain Shrine Maiden or a Demon Hunter that's here too... I'd even put up with bringing that traitorous half-sister if mine right to your feet if it got me a taste of that delicious cock..."

"We'll soon see!" Zhou said with a laugh. He liked the sounds of that, and the notion of a relative of this kunoichi sounded especially delicious. "But for now? You need to give me a guided tour of this Seaside Paradise you're so familiar with... I bet there's got to be a few beds around here. We might as well test a couple out before the reinforcements arrive. And especially before the rest of your fellow wives get here and you've got to wait in line with the rest of them for a turn to honour your Master with your lovely bodies..." He added before letting out a long, wicked and devoid of shame laugh. Knowing that if he could claim and tame a woman from the far future? Then there wasn't a woman in existence who couldn't become his property. Not just other women from times ahead of his, but maybe even beauties of a more Demonic, Mystic and Goddess-like nature too...

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12